Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']Singularity had Red Faction I think.[/QUOTE]

It was Prototype. I bought it from the BB summer sale, only to find out redeeming the code for Prototype was expired.

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (VG) $187.08
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (LN) $49.39
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (G) $10.94
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (VG) $37.70
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $22.25
:360: NeverDead (LN) $9.98
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (LN) $29.69
:3ds: Rhythm Thief (LN) $22.24

[quote name='Geco17']It was Prototype. I bought it from the BB summer sale, only to find out redeeming the code for Prototype was expired.[/QUOTE]

I had some difficulty redeeming until I learned that you have to enter the code in all CAPS.

[quote name='merchie89']Uh oh, sub $20 copy of creed 3. That was my price point....MUST RESIST![/QUOTE]

To buy or not to buy, that is the question!

[quote name='davisdj']To buy or not to buy, that is the question![/QUOTE]

Went all the way to checkout twice and still stopped myself. Not sure why, I've always enjoyed AC and have been looking for this price.

[quote name='theking20']pretty good deal on PS3 super slims with ratchet and clank collection and extras

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1364067822&sr=1-3&condition=used

[/QUOTE]

Got one for 171ish for "very good" condition. phrasing sounds like it has just damage to the box itself (matched description for my xbox when i bought it from warehouse deals a few years back) hoping it's new just dinged up. thanks for this tk20!

[quote name='handsomepete']Went all the way to checkout twice and still stopped myself. Not sure why, I've always enjoyed AC and have been looking for this price.[/QUOTE]

I went & bought it when I saw 1 left - I had to buy something else anyway & I have prime so I was like wth. I've never really been into AC, but I've heard good things & I like the time period. We'll see how it is. If I don't like it, I don't mind sending it to you for the same price, if you decide to buy it eventually. ;)

[quote name='handsomepete']Went all the way to checkout twice and still stopped myself. Not sure why, I've always enjoyed AC and have been looking for this price.[/QUOTE]

will have to wait at least 4 months and stalk ebay at 2 am to find a copy under $15 (if ever), so I shoulda got it but oh well its gone and now I can wait longer!:cold:

[quote name='Sion']Oh dam! Tempted to get that but it probably wouldn't get here in time to be able to register it in time for the free Origin game for the bad release.[/QUOTE]

I love the release this game has had. Not wanting to get the game (limited edition even) at a discounted price due to the fact it may not be in time to get the free game that was given as an apology for the total fuck fest that happened during launch.

tl;dr - I lol'd

[quote name='Vigilante']Wrong link--this is the one you want.

Of course, the more important question is: How the heck can you buy this when the game doesn't release until Tuesday??? :???:[/QUOTE]

I bought it just for the hell of it. Better than waiting for a $20 credit.

[quote name='Vigilante']Wrong link--this is the one you want.

Of course, the more important question is: How the heck can you buy this when the game doesn't release until Tuesday??? :???:[/QUOTE]

It won't send until Tuesday most likely some fell off a pallet.

My question is will I get the $20 amazon GC if I buy this one because its showing on the page of the awd page

[quote name='MykelxKnight']It won't send until Tuesday most likely some fell off a pallet.

My question is will I get the $20 amazon GC if I buy this one because its showing on the page of the awd page[/QUOTE]Don't count on it--you're only supposed to get the credit if you buy a copy that's sold and shipped by Amazon, and AWD is its own entity, separate from Amazon.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']It won't send until Tuesday most likely some fell off a pallet.

My question is will I get the $20 amazon GC if I buy this one because its showing on the page of the awd page[/QUOTE]

Promo says only valid if sold and ship by Amazon

[quote name='Vigilante']Don't count on it--you're only supposed to get the credit if you buy a copy that's sold and shipped by Amazon, and AWD is its own entity, separate from Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Pre-order Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel and receive a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android Apps). Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

You sure? I got all kinds of games ordered right now and I've been spending like crazy I was gonna wait on this game but if I can grab it for 25 I'll bite...

Amazon warehouse deals is fulfilled be amazon.com so technically I think it counts why would it display on the amazon warehouse deals page if it didn't?

[quote name='MykelxKnight']
Amazon warehouse deals is fulfilled be amazon.com so technically I think it counts why would it display on the amazon warehouse deals page if it didn't?[/QUOTE]

It won't count. Amazon treats AWD as a third-party seller.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Pre-order Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel and receive a $20 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android Apps). Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

You sure? I got all kinds of games ordered right now and I've been spending like crazy I was gonna wait on this game but if I can grab it for 25 I'll bite...

Amazon warehouse deals is fulfilled be amazon.com so technically I think it counts why would it display on the amazon warehouse deals page if it didn't?[/QUOTE]Yes, I'm sure. If you go here, you'll see the first seller listing is Amazon.com, but in the used section, AWD has a different logo and, as such, is not the same as Amazon.com despite having "Amazon" in its name. It's that simple.

[quote name='Yamato']It won't count. Amazon treats AWD as a third-party seller.[/QUOTE]

Cool my bad for asking so many questions, I'm new to amazon shopping. Thanks everyone for your answers

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Cool my bad for asking so many questions, I'm new to amazon shopping. Thanks everyone for your answers[/QUOTE]

Hey, no problem man. Just trying to save you some trouble.

Army of Two is probably the most generic game I have ever played. If you've played 50 Cent: Blood on The Sand you've already played Army of Two. It's kind of like a third person co-op call of duty game.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Persona!

:(

I would have gotten that... How many times has this shown up lol? Also, I don't think i've ever seen zero escape on warehouse deals. Anyone ever seen it?[/QUOTE]

I think you might still be able to get Persona 4 Golden for around $26 new from Gamestop.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think you might still be able to get Persona 4 Golden for around $26 new from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

I have about 12 dollars amazon credit. Making it effectively 10 dollars out of pocket. Shipped by 2 day shipping with my prime

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Persona!

:(

I would have gotten that... How many times has this shown up lol? Also, I don't think i've ever seen zero escape on warehouse deals. Anyone ever seen it?[/QUOTE]

Zero Escape has shown up here several times for both PSP and 3DS versions. You gotta be quick.

The Xenoblade Chronicles I ordered from warehouse finally came in. Was surprised the disc had no scratches or wear and all the inserts were included although there was some bends in the manual nothing terrible though. The case had pressure marks on it which I am little sad about but got it for $50 so I can't complain. Biggest surprise I found was that the Club Nintendo points had not been redeemed yet!

[quote name='pdjones']Zero Escape has shown up here several times for both PSP and 3DS versions. You gotta be quick.[/QUOTE]

It's going up on PS+, so it might not be swiped as fast soon.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']It's going up on PS+, so it might not be swiped as fast soon.[/QUOTE]

Fairly positive it was only like that in Europe, us I haven't seen that announced unless it was new today.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Fairly positive it was only like that in Europe, us I haven't seen that announced unless it was new today.[/QUOTE]
Ya it is only Europe that is getting it. Not to say that we will not be getting it at some point though.

[quote name='Sion']Ya it is only Europe that is getting it. Not to say that we will not be getting it at some point though.[/QUOTE]

I still have mine sealed with the watch, now I'm thinking that I'll just cross my fingers and wait till we get it stateside (even if it takes awhile, hell I still haven't played 999)

I'm starting to feel the Euro PS+ to be a better whole package than what we get stateside, they got DOA 5 and Vanquish, Sleeping Dogs in the past already too. :whistle2:# We barely got Vanquish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back