Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my very good AC 3 500 gb PS3 in, brand spanking new!! Box was a little beat up but it was all sealed, opened it up everything was as new as could be, sealed :) woot. Great deal for 200.00 even (had a $7 credit) only bad thing is I have to leave for work now but quite pleased assuming it works well and what not, was hoping it'd be brand new :)

[quote name='jd2k9']Just got my very good AC 3 500 gb PS3 in, brand spanking new!! Box was a little beat up but it was all sealed, opened it up everything was as new as could be, sealed :) woot. Great deal for 200.00 even (had a $7 credit) only bad thing is I have to leave for work now but quite pleased assuming it works well and what not, was hoping it'd be brand new :)[/QUOTE]

You go girl.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Fairly positive it was only like that in Europe, us I haven't seen that announced unless it was new today.[/QUOTE]

Well, EU and JPN, but JPN had it months back. You can still sub for EU's PS+ program and play the games on your NA account too.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Well, EU and JPN, but JPN had it months back. You can still sub for EU's PS+ program and play the games on your NA account too.[/QUOTE]

Although possible and great for PS3 games. Vita is a different story, and a pain in the ass since you cannot switch accounts. So you'd have to remove your NA user account (this means format) and sign in with the EU account.

[quote name='eXiON']Although possible and great for PS3 games. Vita is a different story, and a pain in the ass since you cannot switch accounts. So you'd have to remove your NA user account (this means format) and sign in with the EU account.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that I was not aware of. Sorry.

[quote name='Zolor23']LOL, still there. Nobody wants it.

I'm guessing you don't get the $20 credit for buying from Amazon as AWD is treated as a different place?[/QUOTE]
this game will $39.99 within two weeks most likely. $20 in a year, it has bust/ flop written all over it

Got my 999, devil survivor, Catherine, just cause 2, and binary domain. All were complete in amazing shape, even was able to get the amaon deals stickers off with no problem. Nice to come home to after pax all weekend

So Ive been staring at this item for 3 days now, I dont know why no one is ordering it or whats going on but it was 22.98 30 mins ago and now it just dropped to 19.84.

I couldnt resist even though my backlog is full.... I need to collect all the rest of the Assassins Creeds games now ( What a drag.... ). This month has been hell for me the gaming industry is drying up my wallet atm.

Anyways I ordered one and there still seems to be more :)

Like New Assassins Creed 3 + Steelbook Xbox 360
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0079NGSIY/ref=sr_1_3_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1364248905&sr=8-3&keywords=assassins+creed+3+steelbook&condition=used

Weird how the Assassins Creed 3 + Steelbook version on AWD is cheaper then the Regular Vanilla version?

[quote name='MykelxKnight']So Ive been staring at this item for 3 days now, I dont know why no one is ordering it or whats going on but it was 22.98 30 mins ago and now it just dropped to 19.84.

I couldnt resist even though my backlog is full.... I need to collect all the rest of the Assassins Creeds games now ( What a drag.... ). This month has been hell for me the gaming industry is drying up my wallet atm.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0079NGSIY/ref=sr_1_3_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1364248905&sr=8-3&keywords=assassins+creed+3+steelbook&condition=used

Weird how the Assassins Creed 3 + Steelbook version on AWD is cheaper then the Regular Vanilla version?[/QUOTE]

That's an awesome price! I wish I had the Steelbook to go on my copy.

Prototype is the same way. I cancelled my order this morning on Prototype for :360:, which was priced close to $12. I sign on today, just for giggles, and now it's $11.05. I'm gonna wait it out and see how low it's gonna drop. If it comes down below 11 at around the 10.50 mark, I'm ordering it again.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']So Ive been staring at this item for 3 days now, I dont know why no one is ordering it or whats going on but it was 22.98 30 mins ago and now it just dropped to 19.84.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ds=assassins+creed+3+steelbook&condition=used

Weird how the Assassins Creed 3 + Steelbook version on AWD is cheaper then the Regular Vanilla version?[/QUOTE]
just a heads up, a previous poster reported the game came without the steelbook, with only the game.

[quote name='YBX87']just a heads up, a previous poster reported the game came without the steelbook, with only the game.[/QUOTE]

If thats the case I may just end up sending it back. Only reason I got it was for the steelbook not really into Assassins Creed and havent played one since the first one.

Just out of curiosity could I call amazon once I receive the order and get them to drop the price because now steelbook was included? I see people posting things about calling and getting a extra % price because of problems with things the received. Ive never ordered off amazon warehouse before.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']If thats the case I may just end up sending it back. Only reason I got it was for the steelbook not really into Assassins Creed and havent played one since the first one.

Just out of curiosity could I call amazon once I receive the order and get them to drop the price because now steelbook was included? I see people posting things about calling and getting a extra % price because of problems with things the received. Ive never ordered off amazon warehouse before.[/QUOTE]
you can, but keep in mind. If you call in/ complain too much. you might get flagged, and eventually banned from amazon by having your account taken away from you. IF you plan to order from amazon warehouse, keep in mind it is not always 100 % guarantee. you will receive everything in the description.

Some people are finding the AC III Limited Edition(you know, with the statue) for $9.06 at Target. I got mine for $35.98:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338731&page=23

Well. 2 different people got the $9.06 price, so far. A number of us got the $35.98 price.

[quote name='YBX87']is there still a stock locator for target?[/QUOTE]

There might be a new 1 in the OP of that thread. The new/er 1 I found atrocious(it was in the OP of the closed Target Clearance Thread). You can find it on Target.com, BUT it may tell you a store doesn't have when it does. Ymmv, of course on the price. Could be something to watch.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']There might be a new 1 in the OP of that thread. The new/er 1 I found atrocious(it was in the OP of the closed Target Clearance Thread). You can find it on Target.com, BUT it may tell you a store doesn't have when it does. Ymmv, of course on the price. Could be something to watch.[/QUOTE]
i know the ymmv part. i cannot seem to make the store locator work properly, lol. I will keep my eyes out next time i am at target.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']That's an awesome price! I wish I had the Steelbook to go on my copy.

Prototype is the same way. I cancelled my order this morning on Prototype for :360:, which was priced close to $12. I sign on today, just for giggles, and now it's $11.05. I'm gonna wait it out and see how low it's gonna drop. If it comes down below 11 at around the 10.50 mark, I'm ordering it again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was doing the same thing with The Cursed Crusade... It dropped 2 days like 20 cents each then all of a sudden today it jumped back up to $20, Was at $14.20 when i went to sleep last night oh well

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Yeah I was doing the same thing with The Cursed Crusade... It dropped 2 days like 20 cents each then all of a sudden today it jumped back up to $20, Was at $14.20 when i went to sleep last night oh well[/QUOTE]
amazon warehouse price fluctuates, it rarely stays at the same price forever.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Some people are finding the AC III Limited Edition(you know, with the statue) for $9.06 at Target. I got mine for $35.98:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338731&page=23

Well. 2 different people got the $9.06 price, so far. A number of us got the $35.98 price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know Ive been lurking target for it. Ill buy one instantly when it drops to $9.06 but, unfortunately for me I live in California and for some reason things dont get clearanced out much here anymore. Ive seen 6 copies at one target and 3 other targets in my area have 4-3...

I dont see the price dropping anytime soon though

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Yeah I know Ive been lurking target for it. Ill buy one instantly when it drops to $9.06 but, unfortunately for me I live in California and for some reason things dont get clearanced out much here anymore. Ive seen 6 copies at one target and 3 other targets in my area have 4-3...

I dont see the price dropping anytime soon though[/QUOTE]

WOW! Must be some big Target stores to have 6/3 of those big boxes!

[quote name='backseatdog']I ordered 2 copies of Far Cry 3 for the 360. Today I got 1 ps3 copy and another copy with Dead Island game inside the case.[/QUOTE]

good luck telling that to amazon. yea they will probally give you a refund and then ban your account knowing them

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']WOW! Must be some big Target stores to have 6/3 of those big boxes![/QUOTE]

Yeah my main target is across the street from a mall..and the others are in big shopping centers.

Ive looked at them several times at my target wondering why the hell they have so many. I know very well no one will buy it for 119 and thats what the price tag says. They are lined up on the bottom shelf of the xbox and ps3 games both on oposite sides staring at eachother. My target also has lollipop chainsaw in the case and ffxiii... why I dont know each is the last copy both at full price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ds=assassins+creed+3+steelbook&condition=used

Thanks for the post. Picked one up. Trades back in to Amazon for $32 and I actually still have two steelbooks lying around from the pre-order deals regardless of the condition it comes in...

[quote name='esalw822']That description reads like New/Damaged Stock. Good price...[/QUOTE]

I think you convinced someone to snap it up :)

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Clicked on this and saw 2 like new copies at the same price. In for one. Thanks![/QUOTE]*sigh* This is really making me regret picking up the LE for $69.99 from Best Buy last December, especially since I haven't even finished Brotherhood yet. :wall:

[quote name='darrenaw9']Should i snag a far cry 3 now? Won't be playing it soon dough. You guys think it'll be 20 new soon? Thoughts?[/QUOTE]
Worth full price $30 is good deal one amazing ride.

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Clicked on this and saw 2 like new copies at the same price. In for one. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Clicked on it and saw 4 in stock. Bought one too. :lol:

[quote name='darrenaw9']Should i snag a far cry 3 now? Won't be playing it soon dough. You guys think it'll be 20 new soon? Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Why pick it up now if you aren't going to play it? The game isn't going to get more expensive. Just wait until you're ready to play it. By then it may be cheaper anyway.

... And bam, we are in the middle of a restock.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (LN) $253.65
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $37.01
:gc: Luigi's Mansion (LN) $17.52
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $133.93
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (G) $24.21
:360: Crysis 3 (LN) $29.69
:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $29.69
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (G) $193.04
:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (G) $160.87
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (G) $25.32
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (LN) $98.60
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (A) $48.67
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (LN) $34.12
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (G) $49.39
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (LN) $17.26
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (G) $27.86
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $183.08
:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (A) $52.25
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (G) $116.08
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $27.13
:3ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (LN) $23.38
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $24.59
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $20.60
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (LN) $23.76
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27
:pc: SimCity - Limited Edition (LN) $29.69

Last edited by a moderator:
The PS3 Family Entertainment bundle went in about two minutes, luckily I snagged one with a damaged box description. Here's hoping it is brand new!

I have been wanting a slim and not the super slim, but for $160 I'm willing to overlook that - especially if it is brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back