Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they are restocking as we speak I've seen 3 vita bundles for 168.xx area would post links but im on a tablet ATM....looks like I'm not going back to sleep

[quote name='Dranakin']3D display for $100? I'm sure someone will snatch it up. If only I needed it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't snatch it up until you read reviews and whatnot. High failure rate.

[quote name='DaShaka'][amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I096AA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used]Black 3DS - $116[/QUOTE]

There's also a LN Red XL for $167 (4 in stock), which is still cheaper than the recent Target sale if you don't have tax

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008GEH8LQ/ref=dp_olp_used&condition=used

bummer missed lego city wii u

hmmmm taking the chance but theres a like new wii u pro controller black for $21 . why are these things so cheap. they retail for like $50

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']I wouldn't snatch it up until you read reviews and whatnot. High failure rate.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm aware of that. There was a huge thread here on it when there were price drops at BB. Still worth it to take a chance for $100 with Amazon's generous return policy.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']I wouldn't snatch it up until you read reviews and whatnot. High failure rate.[/QUOTE]

I've had mine since day one of the $99 price drop and mine's still going strong as a PC monitor. The screen blacks out every now and again, but even those episodes have become less and less frequent.

[quote name='Dranakin']Yeah, I'm aware of that. There was a huge thread here on it when there were price drops at BB. Still worth it to take a chance for $100 with Amazon's generous return policy.[/QUOTE]

Ive gone through 3 myself...its a shame too as the last 2 were at the $99 price point that BB had for black friday...and I really wanted to keep one...but they all failed on me.

Updated my list once more with wii u pro controller, :ps3: ZOE: HD collection, Silent Hill HD collection, JC2, Bioshock Songbird Edition, :3ds: Sonic All Starts racing, :360: MGS HD collection, etc. Done for now. Good luck to the rest.

[quote name='sp00ge']I've had mine since day one of the $99 price drop and mine's still going strong as a PC monitor. The screen blacks out every now and again, but even those episodes have become less and less frequent.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It'll randomly go black for a second or two, and then it'll come right back. Like yours, the more I use it, the less it does it. Weird. Still, though...for the $99 I paid, I can't complain.

Grabbed a copy of Ocarina of Time, only 1 left I believe

Need a good price on Mario Kart 7, been checking for a while, how often do they pop up?

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Grabbed a copy of Ocarina of Time, only 1 left I believe

Need a good price on Mario Kart 7, been checking for a while, how often do they pop up?[/QUOTE]
Pops up frequently. At least 2 to 3 times a week.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Grabbed a copy of Ocarina of Time, only 1 left I believe

Need a good price on Mario Kart 7, been checking for a while, how often do they pop up?[/QUOTE]

I got a $22 MK7. Was missing the manual and Club Nintendo card. No issue clearing out the save so I could start new.

Damn you!!! I needed a copy, so I can finally build my 3ds library. Hopefully another pops up soon.

Was the Silent Hill collection ever 'fixed' after release or does it remain as plagued as it was when it first came out? That $21.xx is nearing the price point I'd like to pay for it, assuming it's not the supposed disaster that everyone made it out to be.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Was the Silent Hill collection ever 'fixed' after release or does it remain as plagued as it was when it first came out? That $21.xx is nearing the price point I'd like to pay for it, assuming it's not the supposed disaster that everyone made it out to be.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version is "fixed" Xbox is not getting the patch, I played the collection on the 360 and everything was fine and enjoyable, don't let what other people tell you about it get you down, if you like the series you will love the collection no matter what console you are playing on.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Was the Silent Hill collection ever 'fixed' after release or does it remain as plagued as it was when it first came out? That $21.xx is nearing the price point I'd like to pay for it, assuming it's not the supposed disaster that everyone made it out to be.[/QUOTE]
Yes, a patch available on PSN fixed a bunch of stuff:

• Improved Framerate
• Voice Synch is greatly improved
• Missing sounds have been fixed
• Missing music has been addressed
• Fog density issues are resolved
• Other minor visual/audio improvements

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']This is going to be a doozy (Massive Restock)

:360: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (LN) $59.37
:pc: Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (G) $143.25
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (G) $143.25

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $281.19
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $229.88
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (LN) $21.25
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $36.72
Lego City: Undercover (VG) $34.51
Scribblenauts Unlimited (VG) $31.22
Need for Speed Most Wanted U (VG) $37.12

:wii: Nintendo Wii Mini Console (LIMITED EDITION) + Bonus Wii Remote (LN) $96.81

:gc: Luigi's Mansion (A) $14.16

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $185.62
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (G) $25.32
:ps3: PlayStation 3D display (G) $99.75
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (VG) $38.11
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: Masters Historic Edition (VG) $48.50
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $43.23
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $33.25
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $28.75
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (A) $11.76
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $13.67
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $10.92
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $35.51
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (VG) $13.85
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (VG) $20.77
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $16.14
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (VG) $17.22
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $21.15
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $13.75

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $14.17

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $128.06
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $192.41
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (G) $24.21
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit (A) $42.95
:360: MLB 2K13 (VG) $38.00
:360: WWE '13 (LN) $37.05
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (G) $38.33
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $27.71
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $22.27
:360: Dishonored (VG) $20.78
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $26.19
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $23.74
:360: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $19.95
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $15.73
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $22.27
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.42
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (LN) $13.21
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $16.31
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $22.27
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $22.27

:psp: PlayStation Portable Entertainment Pack (G) $88.79

:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $173.24
:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (A) $148.48
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $187.68
:psp: 8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $17.10
:psp: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (LN) $22.27
:psp: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $29.67
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $14.82

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (G) $144.72
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $161.30
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (VG) $27.69
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $29.67
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $26.58
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $24.93
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $26.25
:3ds: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $18.68[/QUOTE]

for those that missed it.

Don't know how you do it.

The general consensus seems to be that the PS3 patch fixed a lot of performance issues, but a lot of things are weird or different from the PS2 versions (probably because the collection was made from beta code). The 360 version never got patched, but it did perform better than PS3 version at launch which had horrible framerate issues.

If you aren't too attached to the PS2 originals you'll probably enjoy it just fine, I never played the games before so I picked it up on that assumption. I'll probably jump into it soon.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Ive gone through 3 myself...its a shame too as the last 2 were at the $99 price point that BB had for black friday...and I really wanted to keep one...but they all failed on me.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm just lucky. I got mine on Black Friday from BB and it's never went out on me. I've probably logged at least 200 hours on it.

[quote name='Kirnzee']The PS3 version is "fixed" Xbox is not getting the patch, I played the collection on the 360 and everything was fine and enjoyable, don't let what other people tell you about it get you down, if you like the series you will love the collection no matter what console you are playing on.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that if you like the series you'd love the collection, it could go either way. Plenty of people are aware and have the patched version and still hate what was done to it. It's about 90% fixed as some glitches still affect people or get noticed by the audio buffs, and the replaced textures are a minor difference that make a major impact on the experience (which is mainly what the games are about) to some older fans.

It's nice when people post the positive patch notes, but one shouldn't ignore that a decent amount of people still post about the game freezing, missing effects, brightness issues, audio synch problems, frame rate drops, etc. I mean it's clear the fog still isn't what it used to be and the gritty streets of 2 are now cleaned up like a brand new town. It's fine to enjoy the new package, but speaking for all fans is similar to saying everyone who enjoyed the original Star Wars Trilogy also enjoys the Special Editions.

Last edited by a moderator:
ON another note I cannot believe how much the original Luigis mansion's price skyrocketed. I bought mine at GS used for 4.99 like 3 years ago...

anyone ever come across any good deal on rpg games for older systems please post. I saw that P4 for ps2, but I own that already.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Look at my user name

I HAVE THEM ALL lol

except the Devil Summoners[/QUOTE]

hehe, should have noticed, there is Devil Summoner Two for ps2 in there also. :p. It's been sitting in there for about a week now too.

[quote name='Yamato']for those that missed it.

Don't know how you do it.[/QUOTE]
My (conspiracy) theory is that DealSeeker2U is employed by Amazon solely to post these deals and keep stock moving through AWD. I have no other explanation for the frequency and thoroughness of the updates. (Not that I'm complaining.)

:whee:

Yes, that was a shrouded 'Thank You.'

[quote name='Kirnzee']hehe, should have noticed, there is Devil Summoner Two for ps2 in there also. :p. It's been sitting in there for about a week now too.[/QUOTE]

yea im thinking about snagging it since I have some credit to burn...thanks!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']yea im thinking about snagging it since I have some credit to burn...thanks![/QUOTE]

I've heard good things and I'm kind of an Atlus fan boy so I guess I'm a little bias, but if you get it let me know how it is! I know the fourth one is coming to 3ds this summer and I'm planning on picking that up.

[quote name='Lucian']My (conspiracy) theory is that DealSeeker2U is employed by Amazon solely to post these deals and keep stock moving through AWD. I have no other explanation for the frequency and thoroughness of the updates. (Not that I'm complaining.)

:whee:

Yes, that was a shrouded 'Thank You.'[/QUOTE]

Just chiming in with more thanks for DealSeeker. Makes looking for deals on WHD sooooo much easier.

SMT: Nocturne is up on AWD for $13 and change. Someone pick it up before I do... I know I'll never play it, but I WANT IT T_T

[quote name='Kirnzee']I've heard good things and I'm kind of an Atlus fan boy so I guess I'm a little bias, but if you get it let me know how it is! I know the fourth one is coming to 3ds this summer and I'm planning on picking that up.[/QUOTE]
There's only 2 Devil Summoners, I think you're thinking of SMT IV which is the "sequel" to Nocturne
[quote name='apterous']SMT: Nocturne is up on AWD for $13 and change. Someone pick it up before I do... I know I'll never play it, but I WANT IT T_T[/QUOTE]

Why buy it if you're never gonna play it? Plus you'll be missing out on a REALLY good game

[quote name='Jack_Frost']There's only 2 Devil Summoners, I think you're thinking of SMT IV which is the "sequel" to Nocturne

Why buy it if you're never gonna play it? Plus you'll be missing out on a REALLY good game[/QUOTE]

I have a huge backlog of really good RPGs, several of them PS2 era already. I'm trying to stop buying games just to own them. I'll probably just pick SMT main series up with IV.

[quote name='apterous']SMT: Nocturne is up on AWD for $13 and change. Someone pick it up before I do... I know I'll never play it, but I WANT IT T_T[/QUOTE]

looks like you got your wish :p

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Look at my user name

I HAVE THEM ALL lol

except the Devil Summoners[/QUOTE]

You don't have Persona Karting

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back