Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumped on a Mustang PRO Guitar for Rock Band 3, Like New for $44 and change. Been wanting one of these for a while, but at that price, I finally bit.

$20 LN AC:III just sitting there, still. My backlog is preventing me from pulling the trigger, but, man, a AAAA game from a big publisher that is routinely available for $30 new and $20 essentially new about six months after release! Thank goodness Ubisoft has no idea how to make games that retain value (hi, Skyrim)!

[quote name='Rockabye']$20 LN AC:III just sitting there, still. My backlog is preventing me from pulling the trigger, but, man, a AAAA game from a big publisher that is routinely available for $30 new and $20 essentially new about six months after release! Thank goodness Ubisoft has no idea how to make games that retain value (hi, Skyrim)![/QUOTE]

A lot of times how quickly prices drop (or if they eventually rise again) has to do the ratio of initial popularity/production vs. cult following. Skyrim was a big production game, but TES has a huge cult following. AC3 a big production game, but AC does not have the following TES has, plus they make installments way too often (1x a year vs 1x every 5 yrs). That's a lot of ACs floating around with not that many collectors. Why do recent JRPGs tend not to drop much and eventually begin rising? Small initial production, cult base. It's the same reason why in music an older metal cd is worth $30 whereas an older pop cd can't even be given away.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']yea im thinking about snagging it since I have some credit to burn...thanks![/QUOTE]

if you don't mind reprint (bear in mind this LN will probably not include plushie anyway, and the reprint of DS1 had the fancy artwork and looks identical to first print), you can order it brand new for a few $ cheaper:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001QTW2GY/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I haven't cracked this series, but loved persona and am looking forward to playing this soon.

[quote name='Rockabye']$20 LN AC:III just sitting there, still. My backlog is preventing me from pulling the trigger, but, man, a AAAA game from a big publisher that is routinely available for $30 new and $20 essentially new about six months after release! Thank goodness Ubisoft has no idea how to make games that retain value (hi, Skyrim)![/QUOTE]

I wish I had pulled the trigger on the ps3 version but I didn't and now it's gone. You can buy the 360 version and I'll live vicariously through you.

Ubisoft usually drops prices to 50% or lower within the first six months, usually down to $20 new by the end of the year. Also the game is garbage - don't waste your time.

[quote name='Yamato']for those that missed it.

Don't know how you do it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']He's a Godly man.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lucian']My (conspiracy) theory is that DealSeeker2U is employed by Amazon solely to post these deals and keep stock moving through AWD. I have no other explanation for the frequency and thoroughness of the updates. (Not that I'm complaining.)

:whee:

Yes, that was a shrouded 'Thank You.'[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sabanoo']Just chiming in with more thanks for DealSeeker. Makes looking for deals on WHD sooooo much easier.[/QUOTE]
This last restock literally happened in front of my eyes. I didn't see anyone post yet so I went balls to the walls on it. Biggest one I have done yet so far. You are all welcome guys and thanks. :D

Throwing in some retro stuff along the RPG lines:

:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (VG) $17.06

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (LN) $13.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (LN) $16.81
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II (LN) $12.24
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (LN) $12.06

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Final Fantasy Tactics (A) $7.97
Vagrant Story (LN) $9.31

:gc: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (A) $13.08

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Sega Dreamcast Controller (Original Gray) (A) $7.21

:3ds: Rhythm Thief (LN) $21.93

:ds: Chrono Trigger (LN) $25.33
:ds: Children of Mana (LN) $14.63

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Throwing in some retro stuff along the RPG lines:

:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (VG) $17.06

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (LN) $13.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (LN) $16.81
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II (LN) $12.24
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (LN) $12.06

Final Fantasy Tactics (A) $7.97
Vagrant Story (LN) $9.31

:gc: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (A) $13.08

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Sega Dreamcast Controller (Original Gray) (A) $7.21

:3ds: Rhythm Thief (LN) $21.93

:ds: Chrono Trigger (LN) $25.33
:ds: Children of Mana (LN) $14.63[/QUOTE]
Valkyria Chronicles is actually cheaper to buy directly through amazon.com atm..

[quote name='myka22']Dang I totally would've gotten that Vagrant Story, but it's gone already.[/QUOTE]

seriously good price, LN as well, wow.

In re: Ubi dropping its prices: I know. It's still staggering that games with multi-million-dollar ad campaigns go for 50% of MSRP as quickly as they do ... unless Ubi needs to sell volume to compensate for having multi-million-dollar ad campaigns.

Meanwhile: I don't think I saw a Skyrim ad anywhere but print and online.

[quote name='raykcchan']My slim 160 GB acceptable console arrived, the controller won't vibrate, but it works fine. Should I return it?[/QUOTE]

no... I would keep it.

I snatched up RE6 (LN) for PS3 for $16.14

I was wondering if you guys think that was a good deal? (im not talking about your opinion of the game being "worth" that, I already know what im in for).
But i havent seen it anywhere that cheap before, the lowest ive seen it for is $19.99....

[quote name='jdarrx1987']I snatched up RE6 (LN) for PS3 for $16.14

I was wondering if you guys think that was a good deal? (im not talking about your opinion of the game being "worth" that, I already know what im in for).
But i havent seen it anywhere that cheap before, the lowest ive seen it for is $19.99....[/QUOTE]

I think you did alright. There's no online pass so that's good, only thing you risk is there might be a gold edition coming out but I think you'll get your money's worth.

[quote name='raykcchan']My slim 160 GB acceptable console arrived, the controller won't vibrate, but it works fine. Should I return it?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how good of a deal.

If you want rumble, then send it back.

Also if the controller won't vibrate, it may be older, and the battery life may be crappy.

[quote name='ken9']funny that it trades back in for $44.60 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately after tax.... i doubt youd make more than 2$, not really worth the effort to buy and trade back IMO

[quote name='xplode427']Depends on how good of a deal.

If you want rumble, then send it back.

Also if the controller won't vibrate, it may be older, and the battery life may be crappy.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the feature is turn off. Go check setting. I know I always turn my off

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Smaller restock today in comparison :(

Thanks![/QUOTE]
No restock yet. These were just price drops on what was already there.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']No restock yet. These were just price drops on what was already there.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh

No wonder. I'm still kind of new to all this amazon warehouse stuff :dunce:

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']
:360: The Walking Dead - (LN) 22.25 (TellTale)
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if the disc versions were ever patched? My understanding was that the disc versions for both 360 and PS3 were very buggy at release.

[quote name='Lucian']Does anyone know if the disc versions were ever patched? My understanding was that the disc versions for both 360 and PS3 were very buggy at release.[/QUOTE]

From my understanding, people with the disc were just experiencing the same minor hiccups that happen in the digital version, that don't affect the gameplay.

Could be wrong though

[quote name='Lucian']Does anyone know if the disc versions were ever patched? My understanding was that the disc versions for both 360 and PS3 were very buggy at release.[/QUOTE]

I can't speak to the patches, but I do have the disc version for ps3. I noticed a few hangups along the way, mostly the ending/beginning of a chapter. it was not a deal breaker to play, and I had no issues with saving or having to reload.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']From my understanding, people with the disc were just experiencing the same minor hiccups that happen in the digital version, that don't affect the gameplay.

Could be wrong though[/QUOTE]

[quote name='irighti']I can't speak to the patches, but I do have the disc version for ps3. I noticed a few hangups along the way, mostly the ending/beginning of a chapter. it was not a deal breaker to play, and I had no issues with saving or having to reload.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guys. Good to know.

I played the 360 version and it wasnt buggy at all. I was execting it to be really buggy from reading comments but it really wasnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back