Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (OLD MODEL) (G) $199.10
:360: NBA 2K13 (LN) $29.69
:360: Dreamcast Collection (LN) $11.96
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (New) 13.57 (LN) $15.43
:360: Deathsmiles (LN) $13.93

:ps3: Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition w/ Artbook & Soundtrack CD (VG) $69.29
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (A) $16.86
:ps3: Playstation 3 Energizer Power & Play Charging System (A) $12.16

:ps2: Shadow of Destiny (A) $5.50
:ps2: Odin Sphere (A) $13.19

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
The Legend of Dragoon (LN) $12.89 (8 left in stock)
browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Parasite Eve (A) $15.32 (2 left in stock)

:3ds: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (LN) $42.62
:3ds: Skylanders Giants Portal Owner Pack (G) $25.35

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:wii::3ds: TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - Red (LN) $31.23[/QUOTE]

Shadow of Destiny if a fantastic game, and well worth that price. fans of visual novels would enjoy it, especially if you're into Time Travel and what if scenarios.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Do kindle or galaxy tablets ever pop up on AWD? I've checked periodically for about a week and haven't seen much[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2L77EE7U53NWQ&field-keywords=Galaxy

[quote name='weeman43302']I probably shouldn't expect that Skyrim code if I buy the Xbox, should I?[/QUOTE]

actually yes and no. Its part of the bundle so it should be included, but no, as I wouldnt be shocked if its used. Still as its a large part of the bundle's value you can contact them if its missing/redeemed.

[quote name='MoCiWe']New Super Mario Bros. U for 28.46 like new, great price!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

Damn I missed it, I been waiting for one along this price range. I been checking all day and when I took a break from checking I see this post late smh.

[quote name='Vigilante']...What is wrong with me?! I don't even own a Wii U yet, and I just bought one of these! :whee:

*ahem*

There's two left as of this post.[/QUOTE]
If you decide to throw it back, let me know ;) lol.

[quote name='Vigilante']...What is wrong with me?! I don't even own a Wii U yet, and I just bought one of these! :whee:

*ahem*

It's okay Vigil. You're preparing for the inevitable. :lol:

*ahem*

Haha, glad I could help? I think? At least you know whenever you do get a Wii U you will have one of the best games available for it ready to play right when it's set up!

I've seen several "Good" Diablo 3 collector's editions and have been tempted. What are the chances of getting one with an already used registration key?

*ahem*

When a good price comes along, you must flip it.

[quote name='DesertLeo']I've seen several "Good" Diablo 3 collector's editions and have been tempted. What are the chances of getting one with an already used registration key?[/QUOTE]

Your best bet is a copy with damaged packaging description, though even then I wouldnt expect the online code to be good but you may get lucky.

Good news is that Amazon's CS will let you return it if the online code doesnt work.

[quote name='Malarkschwag']Your best bet is a copy with damaged packaging description, though even then I wouldnt expect the online code to be good but you may get lucky.

Good news is that Amazon's CS will let you return it if the online code doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I've never bought a pc game from AWD, maybe I'll give one a shot.

[quote name='StryderOmega']A part of me is not surprised by the constant circulation of D3 CE on AWD...[/QUOTE]

So I can assume the codes have all been redeemed and I'd just be paying for the "Soul Stone", OST and Art Book? And no game? :p

[quote name='apterous']So I can assume the codes have all been redeemed and I'd just be paying for the "Soul Stone", OST and Art Book? And no game? :p[/QUOTE]

Essentially this would be a safe bet. At least you would also have an install disc lol

[quote name='WNYX585AM']It's $13.98 (including shipping) brand new.[/QUOTE]

Didnt see it then and I still dont see it for that price new. Oh well...

Got my Resident Evil 6 Archives (LN) for 31.xx and it came new and sealed. Took a gamble on it cause I couldve ordered it new a couple of days ago when it was 37.xx. Also got my good Vagrant Story for 7.xx. Case had a chip but it is complete and not a scratch on the discs. Got really lucky this time and really really pleased with my purchases.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Got my Resident Evil 6 Archives (LN) for 31.xx and it came new and sealed. Took a gamble on it cause I couldve ordered it new a couple of days ago when it was 37.xx. Also got my good Vagrant Story for 7.xx. Case had a chip but it is complete and not a scratch on the discs. Got really lucky this time and really really pleased with my purchases.[/QUOTE]

Play the lottery ASAP, nice pickups.

:360: Dishonored Acceptable $17
32GB vita card Very Good $56
:ps3: MLB The Show 13 Very Good $38
:ds: 999 Like New $15

[quote name='edson13']Finally got my bioshock ps3(premium) seems like theres two more up and one songbird for 140[/QUOTE]

I wish the songbird was $96 like the other day!

Missed the 32gb vita. Thanks for the post!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $28.56[/QUOTE]

Sweet, snatched that up. Actually, saw it myself first and came to post that I found it and saw you had posted it. Thanks for the awesome updates. :applause:

[quote name='captaintek3304']:ps3: Bioshock Infinite Songbird - $139.87 (Good)

I was going to consider, but it says it may come repackaged. Mostly want the statue, and worried about what this repackaging is like and that the bird could get damaged.[/QUOTE]
or someone did a switch, especially at that price. you might as well pay msrp price for a new one at gamestop/bestbuy. Now, if the price is $80, i might consider/bite

Waiting for $20 Wii's so it can appropriately collect dust in my house. Lol

Not a big Wii fan, but there will be a couple games I would want to pick up and play.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Waiting for $20 Wii's so it can appropriately collect dust in my house. Lol

Not a big Wii fan, but there will be a couple games I would want to pick up and play.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I should have waited on mine I bought a red one from Warehouse deals shortly after it was released and have yet to finish any of the Wii games I have haha

Im tempted to get that Wii but I know it will just sit and collect dust....

Never got into the wii I got for free off craigslist ended up getting rid of it for a trade for a ps3 I ended up selling lol....

So tempting though I just know its not a good investment at the moment

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Im tempted to get that Wii but I know it will just sit and collect dust....

Never got into the wii I got for free off craigslist ended up getting rid of it for a trade for a ps3 I ended up selling lol....

So tempting though I just know its not a good investment at the moment[/QUOTE]
Quite greedy of you. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back