Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']"has been"[/QUOTE]

Correct. With GTA V hype the price will only go up until release. Same thing happened with The Darkness, Bioshock, Fallout, Oblivion, Pretty much any game that isn't a FPS or a sports title. The older titles inflate in price until release of the newest title. $18 isn't a bad price when this summer it'll probably find it's way back to $25.

New user here, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone taking the time to share some deals. I've snagged a few games now and I'll start trying to share some deals as I find them.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Correct. With GTA V hype the price will only go up until release. Same thing happened with The Darkness, Bioshock, Fallout, Oblivion, Pretty much any game that isn't a FPS or a sports title. The older titles inflate in price until release of the newest title. $18 isn't a bad price when this summer it'll probably find it's way back to $25.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Is it better to get GTA 4 on a console or the PC version?

[quote name='compuguy']Good point. Is it better to get GTA 4 on a console or the PC version?[/QUOTE]
If you don't anticipate selling your physical copy once you're done with it, the PC version is moddable and cheaper. You'll have to deal with GFWL, though.

[quote name='Vap']What's the pre order deal and where do I have to preorder it? Cause I'm looking for BF3 premium for cheap[/QUOTE]

Amazon. Last Week BF3 Premium was $40 if you pre ordered BF4 you go $25 off the price of BF3 Premium.

This week you can still do it, but you'll pay $10 extra since the $40 sale is over. So BF3 for $25

Gamestop is also doing this.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Amazon. Last Week BF3 Premium was $40 if you pre ordered BF4 you go $25 off the price of BF3 Premium.

This week you can still do it, but you'll pay $10 extra since the $40 sale is over. So BF3 for $25

Gamestop is also doing this.[/QUOTE]

Will you be charged $25 or $50 for it? I'm wanting to play BF3 lately

[quote name='compuguy']Good point. Is it better to get GTA 4 on a console or the PC version?[/QUOTE]

PC for mods, Console if you'll probably end up reselling it.

[quote name='plus1zero']Will you be charged $25 or $50 for it? I'm wanting to play BF3 lately[/QUOTE]

$25.

Amazon won't charge you for BF4 until it ships.

:360: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (LN; Sold by: ExpressMedia) $21.90 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

[quote name='DudeImGodly']PC for mods, Console if you'll probably end up reselling it.[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to pick up the xbox 360 version, because of the ability of reselling it, and the fact that it runs terribly on the PC, and doesn't work well with windows 8 (LA Noire has similar problems).

Edit: Its also available via AWD for a bit more (LN and VG; $22.20)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Amazon. Last Week BF3 Premium was $40 if you pre ordered BF4 you go $25 off the price of BF3 Premium.

Gamestop is also doing this.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure you are wrong. The deal with Amazon was as you stated but you payed $40 now for Battlefield Premium and $35 the day BF4 released which was where you saved $25. Making sure they got their money now before you canceled and tried to rip them off.

And gamestop has a similiar deal but not the same. You preorder BF4 and get the Premium for $34.99 and some BF4 dog tags while supplies last of course.

I got a "Good" quality one. That's the lowest I've ever settled for from AWD, hope I don't get burnt but I've been really looking forward to this game. 32 seems fair to me.

[quote name='pdjones']I got a "Good" quality one. That's the lowest I've ever settled for from AWD, hope I don't get burnt but I've been really looking forward to this game. 32 seems fair to me.[/QUOTE]

its the first time its been up. You can also lock in a trade for $34 just incase you dont like it.

I got a very good tomb raider that had no descriptions of wrinkles or cuts or any defects. I really want to play this and don't want a copy I may have to send back. I say peace of mind is worth the extra $5. I was waiting for a Ni No Kuni on warehouse deals by I couldn't pass this up.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Is there any DLC codes or anything in Tomb Raider?[/QUOTE]

Several stores had exclusive SP outfit DLC and all pre-orders had a MP map DLC.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']really tempted on Tomb Raider, but I think I can hold out a bit longer. It's dropping pretty fast, and I've still got my backlog:roll:[/QUOTE]

Same here (a multi-platform backlog....); I've also heard the PC version has better visuals to boot....

Consoles are funny. I paid $32 for tomb raider on PC pre order. Just sayin!

[quote name='compuguy']Same here (a multi-platform backlog....)[/QUOTE]

CAG has really been feeding mine lately, I never used to have one this large...or maybe I just never knew...either way, my mindset lately has been to only buy games $15 and under, at least until I get through a lot of the ones I already have. No reason to buy something that still has room to drop, IMO, if you aren't going to play it right away.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']CAG has really been feeding mine lately, I never used to have one this large...or maybe I just never knew...either way, my mindset lately has been to only buy games $15 and under, at least until I get through a lot of the ones I already have. No reason to buy something that still has room to drop, IMO, if you aren't going to play it right away.[/QUOTE]

I definitely have only been buying games $15 and under lately. I did buy bioshock day 1 which was a must have for me (plus I got $40 in reward certs for the pre order) and I bit on tomb raider. as soon as I get tomb raider ill be playing that. I've been so excited to play it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']CAG has really been feeding mine lately, I never used to have one this large...or maybe I just never knew...either way, my mindset lately has been to only buy games $15 and under, at least until I get through a lot of the ones I already have. No reason to buy something that still has room to drop, IMO, if you aren't going to play it right away.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! That is a good rule to follow....though I have kinda broke that rule already.

[quote name='jer7583']Consoles are funny. I paid $32 for tomb raider on PC pre order. Just sayin![/QUOTE]

I'm mostly a PC gamer, but from what I can see, they have the advantage of trading/selling the game, when with PC games, we do not :(

I've set myself a maximum guideline of $30 rpg/$20 open world/$10 shooter. I usually err far on the low side of those unless it's something I really want and will play right away, or I really want and have reason to think it won't go lower.

I'm mostly a PC gamer, but from what I can see, they have the advantage of trading/selling the game, when with PC games, we do not :([/QUOTE]

Major advantage. Gaming is practically a self sustainable hobby for me. Between pre-order credit, trade-ins, promotions and bing rewards, I never have to spend actual money on anything, even MS points

I had a massive backlog and I decided I'm never going to get around to 25 of the 30 games in it, so I sold them all and I couldn't be happier. I'm actually really enjoying the few games I'm playing now, it seemed like a chore grinding through the games before, now it's back to being purely entertainment. Best gaming choice I've made in years.

[quote name='compuguy']
I'm mostly a PC gamer, but from what I can see, they have the advantage of trading/selling the game, when with PC games, we do not :([/QUOTE]

I never trade games in anyway.

I've never been able to part with things like that.

[quote name='uhnsk']Semi off-topic, but I picked this up at Target today for $19.99. I guess they list it as the same price as the vanilla version. Also, I wish more GOTY/Complete editions came in special packaging like this one.[/QUOTE]

Based on my knowledge of Target, that could be your store that has reduced the price...

[quote name='RoMee']I bought an acceptable with the crack case. Hopefully it's just the case because I got a few extra PS3 case in my junk drawer.[/QUOTE]

how much does the acceptable cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back