Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Be on the lookout for a Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers as I'm returning mine today. They shipped it in the same package as my Valkyria Chronicles 3 art book and consequently got smushed pretty bad. Ugh.

[quote name='enigma']Thanks for clearing that up guys. Like I said, I'm thrilled at what I got for the price. The packaging just seemed shoddy to me. Looks like everything is in order though and the floater was just bad luck. The DLC codes inside worked fine, so that's a relief.

Honestly, I'm most disappointed in the steelbook scuffing. I collect them (blu-rays mainly, but some games too) and while I'm used to dents, scuffs are unusual on a product that should be new. Fortunately, the majority are on the back, so I can still display it without it beating my OCD to death. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Was it actually New or was it Like New on the conditon? If it's the latter you shouldn't expect perfect condition, also the "steelbook" is fucking awful for ME3. The moment I took it out when I bought it brand new it had all sorts of hideous scratches. No matter how good you took care of that thing it always ended up looking awful.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Did all the codes expired on last year. I bought a new one from Gamestop and it was expired.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed mine a month or two ago through my console.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Was it actually New or was it Like New on the conditon? If it's the latter you shouldn't expect perfect condition, also the "steelbook" is fucking awful for ME3. The moment I took it out when I bought it brand new it had all sorts of hideous scratches. No matter how good you took care of that thing it always ended up looking awful.[/QUOTE]

It was new. See the last picture I posted in spoilers about 10 or so posts up. That's good to know about the steelbook though. Well...not good, per se. But I mean at least it's not just mine. :razz:

The VG tomb raider I ordered came in today. It was a amazon preorder edition came with the art book and outer cardboard box. The box has some dings on the corners but overall it looks good. Not sure if the codes work yet but overall very happy.

[quote name='letskissthesky']The VG tomb raider I ordered came in today. It was a amazon preorder edition came with the art book and outer cardboard box. The box has some dings on the corners but overall it looks good. Not sure if the codes work yet but overall very happy.[/QUOTE]

You are lucky man, my acceptable one is only a game with a broken cas.

[quote name='pdjones']I was this close to ordering the VG but I decided to save $2 and get the Good. :p Ah well.[/QUOTE]

too bad, your game is going to be on fire when you get it

[quote name='ckc4043']Is dead space 1 better than dead space 2 and 3?[/QUOTE]

YES.

I had to force myself to finish DS2 and won't even touch DS3.

I liked 2 better than 1 and I'm working on 3 right now. I enjoy them all.

got my $8.55 Street Fighter 3DS just now, came in perfect condition with manual. of course the OCD in me switched the case with a pristine case from a crappier 3DS game I had, but you know, still came in good condition.

[quote name='stewie75']got my $8.55 Street Fighter 3DS just now, came in perfect condition with manual. of course the OCD in me switched the case with a pristine case from a crappier 3DS game I had, but you know, still came in good condition.[/QUOTE]

Did it have the lenticular slipcover? ;)

FYI ds2 was the best out the series 1 second close haven't beat 3 yet but I enjoy it best series this gen in my opinion

[quote name='bonkers1978']I ordered a LN Fable 2 Platinum Hits $5.xx and received the standard edition. I requested a refund or exchange for the platinum hits.[/QUOTE]

Why would you don't that?? It doesn't come with doc if I remember right

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Why would you don't that?? It doesn't come with doc if I remember right[/QUOTE]

Platinum Hits is the GOTY Edition and it comes with all the DLC.

[quote name='Olengie']Platinum Hits is the GOTY Edition and it comes with all the DLC.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see I hate platinum hits cases I refuse to have them in my collection sorry form the misspelling my tablet seems to like to replace words a lot

Dead Space 2 is the best. Good atmosphere, weapons, story (well, for a game...it made me care for Isaac, especially near the end) and most importantly, the controls are greatly improved from one.

Dead Space 3...isn't that great. Take this from someone who played it through 7 friggin times. Why did I do that? My friend only had one PS3 game and he wanted to do everything...so we kept playing it. I never want to see it again.

The reason it's not that great is because you can easily tell it was rushed. The environments are rehashed a lot with a ridiculous amount of backtracking, the weapon crafting system is underdeveloped and basically you will soon realize it's just an elevator simulator. Seriously, half the game is elevators.

Also, dismembering enemies is no longer important, and the story is terrible.

The 2nd is the best, by far. The best part of DS3 is the DLC Awakened...except where it can possibly give you seizures from flashing lights that happen when your character is having mental problems. When you see it, you'll realize it.

Absolutely not, Dead Space 2 is far superior to 1 & 3. The aiming, level design, and characters are all greatly improved in 2.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Absolutely not, Dead Space 2 is far superior to 1 & 3. The aiming, level design, and characters are all greatly improved in 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 2 is just about perfect. I like 1 and 3 very much, though. 1 was a great game but they just improved everything in the right way for 2, just like Borderlands 2 built perfectly on Borderlands 1.

I love Dead Space 2. Kind of hard to replay 1 since it feels a bit clunky in comparison- I think the clunkyness was by design though. Haven't played much of 3, there's just too many other games in my backlog and it's a lower priority for me. I should not have bought it at launch, that's for sure.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just received my $29 Tomb raider in acceptable condition.

http://i.imgur.com/zvOs0tn.jpg

It was pretty far from it.[/QUOTE]

*clicks image*

retarded-owl.png

[quote name='Donut2922']I didn't want to look but I'm curious what's in the video?[/QUOTE]

I dared to watch and have to say, I am a PROUD owner of extendplays for ps3 and 360. Any peripheral company that sponsors competitive gaming events like that fully deserves our support.

[quote name='enigma']I just received my Mass Effect 3 CE and...I'm not sure what to think. It appears to be new, but I can't help feeling like it isn't, for a few reasons. (See applicable pictures spoilered after each point.)

1) The packaging wasn't wrapped. I'm not sure if it was even supposed to be, but I'm leaning towards thinking it should have been. There's a piece of tape on either side holding the contents in, the removal of which ripped a nice chunk off of the box the CE contents came in. (NOTE: The tape did not arrive like this. I replaced it back on the box after removing it to illustrate where it was located.)

img20130417120453picsay.jpg

2) The Xbox Certificate of Authenticity is just slapped on the front of the included steelbook. Also, the steelbook has marks down the entire backside near the spine that are consistent with consumer handling (removal and replacement in the box or on a shelf).

img20130417120533picsay.jpg

picsay1366215556.jpg

3) One of the discs arrived as a floater. Either this or the handling of it by someone resulted in some minor scuffs and scratches on it. (This was a pain to photograph but you can see a couple.)

img20130417120627picsay.jpg

Truth be told, I'm thrilled that I got the CE for the price I did. I'm just irritated because I was under the impression I was ordering something "New." And this just doesn't feel "New" to me, regardless of what Amazon's sticker on the back says. :???:

picsay1366215163.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 1 and 2 are how it was at release. When I got mine at launch from GS it was exactly like your pictures. Third point is definitely a concern but the steel book case itself is awful (I keep my 2 discs in other game cases because of this) and the fourth point is downright shady. Still though, at the price you paid it's a steal especially since the DLC codes work. I paid the full $80 for mine and while I enjoyed the game I wish I had waited for a deal like this on the CE and gone with a vanilla copy closer to launch.

Got my "good" mass effect 3, and like new uncharted 3 goty, dead space 2(platinum hits case though :(), skyrim, and halo reach. They all look basically brand new to me. Gonna try the codes later to see if its all still there!

[quote name='DudeImGodly'][/spoiler]
BLAME MY PHONE'S ACCELEROMETER.

:(

I couldn't edit the image either[/QUOTE]

Click the photo you took, click "edit" on the top right, and you can retouch the photo and rotate and what not. A feature most people can't find (I just recently did).

My Like New copy of Wind Waker came in today and I'm pleasantly surprised. Original black label copy complete with case, manual, and inserts. The disc had a few marks, but seems to play fine. Not bad for $18.99!

yeah, my acceptable tomb raider ps3 came brand new with the art book as well. Hoping my acceptable god of war is the same. As I think both titles had been sitting there since release day, waiting for some used game embargo to be lifted.

[quote name='Dranakin']YES.

I had to force myself to finish DS2 and won't even touch DS3.[/QUOTE]

Im sorry, but this isnt even one of those agree to disagree things, Dead Space 2 was leaps and bounds better than part 1. Level design, pacing, connectedness to the characters, combat, and more. I really like Dead Space 1 too, so it's not even coming from a hater of the series.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']I dared to watch and have to say, I am a PROUD owner of extendplays for ps3 and 360. Any peripheral company that sponsors competitive gaming events like that fully deserves our support.[/QUOTE]

Ok but what's in the video?

got my Good copy of Tomb Raider in the mail today. Everything is in excellent condition, tho the code is (predictably) used. Oh well. Artbook is kind of neat and unexpected. All I really cared about was the game anyway.

[quote name='BackInBlack']It says nude gaming party, i decided to not watch. lol[/QUOTE]

it's just a bunch of hipsters playing video games in their birthday suits, trying to convince everyone that it's cool and all.

it's actually pretty pathetic and very misleading

My "New" ME3 CE was also seemingly not new. It was definitely a "like new" situation, but I still don't like to be misled.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah, 1 and 2 are how it was at release. When I got mine at launch from GS it was exactly like your pictures. Third point is definitely a concern but the steel book case itself is awful (I keep my 2 discs in other game cases because of this) and the fourth point is downright shady. Still though, at the price you paid it's a steal especially since the DLC codes work. I paid the full $80 for mine and while I enjoyed the game I wish I had waited for a deal like this on the CE and gone with a vanilla copy closer to launch.[/QUOTE]

I got 3 mass effect 3 ce at target when they had the b2g1 free and pricematch retailer $19.99. It's not wrap. It has the tape. I havent open mines yet so im not sure about your question on 2/3. Question 4 looks odd.
It be difficult to tell because amazon/gs use those stickers that look just like the ones that are packaged in ce. The steelbook should look brand new unless the outer box was damage .

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah, 1 and 2 are how it was at release. When I got mine at launch from GS it was exactly like your pictures. Third point is definitely a concern but the steel book case itself is awful (I keep my 2 discs in other game cases because of this) and the fourth point is downright shady. Still though, at the price you paid it's a steal especially since the DLC codes work. I paid the full $80 for mine and while I enjoyed the game I wish I had waited for a deal like this on the CE and gone with a vanilla copy closer to launch.[/QUOTE]

Better then when I bought my ME3 CE for $6.55. It was heavily damaged, but I couldnt beat the price (after using $5 reward certificate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back