Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXiON']Btw, how was your (A) GoW Ascension CE?[/QUOTE]
I just got 3 items in, including the :ps3: GOW:CE that I bought in acceptable condition for $47.51 and the only thing wrong with it is that the outer box has a gash on the face about 3 inches long but not deep enough to ruin the box (just pressure mark indentation). Otherwise it is pristine. All the contents are in top shape including steelbook and statue. The codes were not even used. Very happy with the gamble.

Also, got my :360: Dead Space 2 CE that I saw pop up couple of days ago for $29.69 in like new condition and was stoked to see it in pristine condition and complete as well.

Lastly, got my :xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) in like new condtion for $22.09 and it was in mint condition and also complete.

Awesome scores! :bouncy:

Some of my games from yesterday morning restock arrived today as well. I got Luigi's Mansion GC for 17.xx, Bioshock Rapture Edition 14.xx, Halo 3 3.xx. All arrived in like new condition and Luigi even came with the original cover. I should get Xenoblade 90.xx and Wind Waker 18.xx tomorrow it says.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Lastly, got my :xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) in like new condtion for $22.09 and it was in mint condition and also complete.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so YOU got that one. Congrats! (continues looking)

How often does P4G pop up? I wouldn't mind replacing my traded in copy for ~$20. With the possibility of getting a preorder skin.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I just got 3 items in, including the :ps3: GOW:CE that I bought in acceptable condition for $47.51 and the only thing wrong with it is that the outer box has a gash on the face about 3 inches long but not deep enough to ruin the box (just pressure mark indentation). Otherwise it is pristine. All the contents are in top shape including steelbook and statue. The codes were not even used. Very happy with the gamble.

Also, got my :360: Dead Space 2 CE that I saw pop up couple of days ago for $29.69 in like new condition and was stoked to see it in pristine condition and complete as well.

Lastly, got my :xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) in like new condtion for $22.09 and it was in mint condition and also complete.

Awesome scores! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Awesome indeed, grats! :applause: Might just have to pull the trigger next time I see a (A) one. But I do really really need to practice my patience, I really want this but I have other games in the backlog that are good and I haven't even touched.

It said "Mint" but I didn't bother to check that description. Maybe the buyer had promo codes and a lot of trade in value.

It shall remain a mystery.

The Fire Emblem one is more of a mystery to me.

Call it Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, if you will.

Whoever just stole the $34.64 [VG] BioShock out of my cart while I was making sure to get the right one (descriptions all said 'may come repackaged, cut in cover art, small mark'), I hope your copy has a huge fucking gash on the cover :D

:360: Forza 4 - $15.76 [VG] (best racer ever made)

:360: Tomb Raider - $23.75 - $35.14 [A] - [LN]

:360: Skyrim - $17.10 [LN]

:360: Medal of Honor Warfighter - $10.39 [VG]

:360: Dragon's Dogma - $18.21 [LN] (also available a penny cheaper from GoHastings, but remember that Dark Arisen just released)

:360: Fable 3 - $4.28 [LN]

:360: Kingdoms of Amalur - $13.85 [VG]

:360: Halo Anniversary - $13.33 [LN]

:360: Dead Space 2 - $8.54 [VG]

:ps3: Ni No Kuni - $38 [VG]

:ps3: Uncharted 3 GotY Edition - $13.30 [VG]

:ps3: PSABR - $22.27 [LN] (if you have a Vita, it's also on sale new for $30 so you're guaranteed the cross-buy voucher)

:ps3: Sonic Generations - $12.18 [LN]

:ps3: LA Noire - $7.59 [LN]

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 - $8.08 [VG]

:ps3: Tomb Raider - $27.71 [VG]

:vita: Mortal Kombat - $12.62 [LN]

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - $13.04 [VG] (I don't know anything about these games but people seem to like Persona stuff and this seems like a good price compared to the rest)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsomepete']Picked up Tomb Raider :ps3: dinger for $23.75. Had a VG one but cancelled for the cheaper acceptable, so the VG one should show back up shortly.[/QUOTE]

Congratulation! you will get the artbook for acceptable too.

Got my copy of Far Cry 3 :ps3:. Was listed as Like New and paid $23.18 for it.
Game works fine and has all the stuff however it's the "Gamestop Edition" and even says that on the front cover. Not a sticker, it's part of the front cover. That kind of bothers me but eh whatever.

None of the codes worked but I didn't expect them to.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']just grabbed pokemon msyterious dungeon infinity gate 3ds (20.98) and Injustice:Gods among us CE (ps3) (59.xx)[/QUOTE]

wonder if that is the one i sent in.... if so the coin code is used

I have ordered a ps vita

tems Ordered Price
1 of: PlayStation Vita - WiFi [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Like New
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

$142.50...

But I want to cancel it because I spend too much this week...who wants it?

I have ordered a ps vita

tems Ordered Price
1 of: PlayStation Vita - WiFi [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Like New
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)

$142.50...

But I want to cancel it because I spend too much this week...who wants it?

I am going to cancel after 2 mins. Please keep track of the page, man! Good luck CAG

[quote name='proKoyeon']Shinobido 2...that game just won't drop[/QUOTE]

I see it being cheaper at the GameStop game day sale. I am sure this couldn't have been a moving item.

[quote name='proKoyeon']Shinobido 2...that game just won't drop[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, for a poorly selling Vita game (at least, I'd assume its poorly selling) it hasn't seen much of a price drop ever.

quick question about AWD, if a game is purchased "like-new" but does not come with original box/manual, what is generally the response offered by Amazon? (Ie: partial refund/replacement/etc)

[quote name='apokalypse']quick question about AWD, if a game is purchased "like-new" but does not come with original box/manual, what is generally the response offered by Amazon? (Ie: partial refund/replacement/etc)[/QUOTE]

they are pretty good at satisfying their customers, i'd bother them for cash back

if the game was $20, you could at least get $5-6 back by barely complaining

personally, it's usually partial refund or credit that's offered first

[quote name='apokalypse']quick question about AWD, if a game is purchased "like-new" but does not come with original box/manual, what is generally the response offered by Amazon? (Ie: partial refund/replacement/etc)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it normally say in the description when it comes repackaged as LN?

That's BS. I sent in an item as "good" and got downgraded to "acceptable" because it didn't have a one-page "manual." You should definitely complain. Like New should be Like New.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Grabbed the $59.xx (A) Injustice LE for PS3. The description said "large cut/mark on packaging", so we'll see how it goes...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about it but that description scared me. Best of luck to you.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Grabbed the $59.xx (A) Injustice LE for PS3. The description said "large cut/mark on packaging", so we'll see how it goes...[/QUOTE]

You're kidding! I need a 360 version at that price. The cheapest I've seen it go for 360 (and it is right now) is $74.xx. $60 would be an instant buy!

[quote name='Brash_Attack']You're kidding! I need a 360 version at that price. The cheapest I've seen it go for 360 (and it is right now) is $74.xx. $60 would be an instant buy![/QUOTE]

I was tempted to wait for the TRU sale this weekend, but I figured for that price why the hell not.

I got the "Good" one for $5 more with "wrinkled package" in the description. I'm not so much caring that the package is wrinkled, I'll be opening it up and displaying definitely. :D I hope the statue is in good shape, that thing looks awesome...

[quote name='Seraphinianus']hmm, i've got umbrella chronicles 1+2 and the house of the dead games, I should prob get that move bundle.[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned that Sears/Kmart had them on clearance for as low as 15. Some people reported seeing them about 30-40.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']someone snatched dishonored LN on the PS3 while it was in my cart! curse you! lol[/QUOTE]

Gamefly has it for 19.99 with free shipping, i picked one up was tired of it getting snagged up so fast on AWD :D

[quote name='Marauder7']Someone mentioned that Sears/Kmart had them on clearance for as low as 15. Some people reported seeing them about 30-40.[/QUOTE]

Some even reported 9.xx. So it is definitely a ymmv to find it, but at 90% off it is worth the gambles.

[quote name='DesertLeo']I was tempted to wait for the TRU sale this weekend, but I figured for that price why the hell not.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of the sale. How much will the CE be? I have Amazon credit which is why I'm hoping to get a good price for it here, but if the price is good enough a TRU I might just buy it flat out for a new copy.

EDIT: Scratch that. $35 at TRU this weekend. Vanilla copy, not CE.

[quote name='brash_attack']i haven't heard of the sale. How much will the ce be? I have amazon credit which is why i'm hoping to get a good price for it here, but if the price is good enough a tru i might just buy it flat out for a new copy.

Edit: Scratch that. $35 at tru this weekend. Vanilla copy, not ce.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back