Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShockandAww']They updated the laptops but for the price nothing compares to those ASUS G74s you guys got. Nothing even close really. I've been looking since they popped up and now it's extremely hard for me to find anything I want as everything looks like a lousy deal in comparison.[/QUOTE]

Check your messages. You may be in luck... ;)

Amazon Warehouse waited 3-4 days to tell me that the card I ordered was out of stock. Last time I'm ordering from them, I imagine..

Got a couple of "Like New" Otterbox cases for the wife and I's iPads in two different colors for just over $25 qualifying for free shipping.

[quote name='slidecage']i would contact amazon and ask if they would sell you a NEW ONE at the used price

that is how i got my NEW VITA for 187[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I sent a contact and I hoped for the best but they gave me a $20 credit for my trouble and a link to the return label. Amazon has always been good to me so I'm not going to push it. Thanks for the well wishes guys, hopefully the new version on the horizon will net me a good deal on a new PS3.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Damn, would have grabbed in a heartbeat if it was for the 360. Can't imagine playing without the fightstick anymore.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Also there was 4, but only 2 left.

Get em while they're hot.

[quote name='veronesepk']I got a Used/Very Good Xbox 360 Star Wars LE Console with Kinect from AWD - any idea what to expect?[/QUOTE]

I believe most systems on AWD are hit and miss.

My Like New Witcher 2 (360) came in yesterday, and it is absolutely perfect. Sealed and no damage what-so-ever. Only beef I have is the sticker they use left a residue on the back of the cardboard slip, so I just put the sticker back, lol.

[quote name='veronesepk']I got a Used/Very Good Xbox 360 Star Wars LE Console with Kinect from AWD - any idea what to expect?[/QUOTE]

a system ?

what price you pay

So not only did I wait 3 days for my order to get cancelled (the last of the Twin Frozr GTX 560TIs on Warehouse Deals) due to it somehow being out of stock, and the support desk offering no help to getting another, but a few hours later they re-listed one for sale for a few bucks more.

No joke, probably the worst service I've ever received with online ordering (thankfully). But I guess I can find comfort in the fact that if I did receive it it would probably be broken, if what actually happened is any indication. If the lesson isn't not to order from them altogether, then don't use the free shipping option (at least if you'd pay $5 to receive your item a week earlier).

I bought a very good condition laptop (Asus UX32VD for $1180) off of AWD. If it isn't like new and I return it do I pay shipping? What should I expect?

You bought very good and expect like new. You would pay shipping if it wasn't up to your standards. It all depends on how you word your email to Amazon

[quote name='jacknicklson']You bought very good and expect like new. You would pay shipping if it wasn't up to your standards. It all depends on how you word your email to Amazon[/QUOTE]

I'm gambling basically. I know people have ordered Good Vitas and the only problem was the box.

Just posting an update. I purchased my $162 Vita a week or so ago. Just got it. From what I can tell, it's brand new. The ad said 'minor scruffs on front sides back screen etc' but I cannot find a single scratch. Starting the Vita up it asks for English, my PSN, still throws hints about this being the home screen etc. The cables in the box too were perfectly wrapped up, still had tape on the plastic baggy, those tie strings too.

AWH is great :D

[quote name='DarkMario616']Just posting an update. I purchased my $162 Vita a week or so ago. Just got it. From what I can tell, it's brand new. The ad said 'minor scruffs on front sides back screen etc' but I cannot find a single scratch. Starting the Vita up it asks for English, my PSN, still throws hints about this being the home screen etc. The cables in the box too were perfectly wrapped up, still had tape on the plastic baggy, those tie strings too.

AWH is great :D[/QUOTE]

I adore you..I bought a vita brand new..with $250 full price....DAMN IT!!

[quote name='musha666']This must be how NextWorth makes up for all those penny games.[/QUOTE]

its been i think at least a month the last time i seen any game under buck

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound - $56.27 (Very Good)
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item.[/QUOTE]

I bought these last week. I'm returning it today (this listing may be a result of that) because I was stupid and didn't realize it will not work with the Vita. I knew it wouldn't work with my Zune or any other "normal" device, but I assumed it was Vita compatible via bluetooth. So if you just want PS3 and PC/Mac use, this is an awesome price for these! There were no cosmetic imperfections on the headphones/USB stick at all, the box was a little scuffed and that's it. No DLC included (normal retail never had any anyway, so chalk it up to a weird amazon description)

[quote name='DarkMario616']Just posting an update. I purchased my $162 Vita a week or so ago. Just got it. From what I can tell, it's brand new. The ad said 'minor scruffs on front sides back screen etc' but I cannot find a single scratch. Starting the Vita up it asks for English, my PSN, still throws hints about this being the home screen etc. The cables in the box too were perfectly wrapped up, still had tape on the plastic baggy, those tie strings too.

AWH is great :D[/QUOTE]

damn, i had bought one of those and ended up cancelling it. c'mon sony. announce a price drop soon please.

can some one find me a warehouse deal on a ipad one? looking to buy one cheap but not having any luck. the cheapest on amazon is at 259. I may bite on that one but still shopping around. thanks in advance.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']damn, i had bought one of those and ended up cancelling it. c'mon sony. announce a price drop soon please.[/QUOTE]

It's actually very risky, there's a video from a ''Good'' Vita purchaser a couple of pages back and you can clearly see he got the short end of the stick, terrible condition.

[quote name='mousebites']can some one find me a warehouse deal on a ipad one? looking to buy one cheap but not having any luck. the cheapest on amazon is at 259. I may bite on that one but still shopping around. thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Scour Craigslist. And try to opt for an iPad 2 for 250-300. I have a beast gaming laptop and I use my iPad more than anything. My mom has an iPad 1, it's really sluggish. iPad 2 and the new iPad are quite snippy though!

[quote name='lifebenders']It's actually very risky, there's a video from a ''Good'' Vita purchaser a couple of pages back and you can clearly see he got the short end of the stick, terrible condition.[/QUOTE]
Well, while it's not 100% that you'll get a great or like new condition vita, it's not at all "risky". So many people report better condition than described and Amazon offers free returns, so not sure why you think it's very risky.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']damn, i had bought one of those and ended up cancelling it. c'mon sony. announce a price drop soon please.[/QUOTE]

Hoping for a price drop at Gamescom or TGS

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Sony didn't announce any system price drops during their press conf. at gamescon so it will be either tgs or b4 Thxgiving, if at all due to the currency issue.[/QUOTE]

i was really disappointed about that. they didn't announce the redesigned ps3 ultra slim either.

tgs has been a smaller and smaller event as the years have progressed, so i'm not sure we're going to get any major announcements there.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Sony didn't announce any system price drops during their press conf. at gamescon so it will be either tgs or b4 Thxgiving, if at all due to the currency issue.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the strength of the yen is the issue (it actually currently slightly weaker than a year ago....78-ish vs 76-ish), but more the general slowdown in hardware sales this spring/summer. I think Sony got caught off guard a bit by this and now has a bit more PS3 inventory sitting around that they would like to sell off before the rumored new version comes out and makes them drop the price on all this existing inventory as well. Also I think Sony and MS are waiting for Nintendo to announce the WiiU price so they can respond, if necessary, with their own pricing moves.

Well I got my like new ME3 CE and my very good ME3 CE.

LN missing the following items: DLC, 4x6 lithographic print, cardboard envelope that holds extras, and patch

VG missing the following items: DLC, Mass Effect comic, 70-page hardbound art book

I guess I could make one complete version and trade in the game.

These are supposed to be complete except for dlc aren't they? (like not missing physical items)

[quote name='K_G']I don't think the strength of the yen is the issue (it actually currently slightly weaker than a year ago....78-ish vs 76-ish), but more the general slowdown in hardware sales this spring/summer. I think Sony got caught off guard a bit by this and now has a bit more PS3 inventory sitting around that they would like to sell off before the rumored new version comes out and makes them drop the price on all this existing inventory as well. Also I think Sony and MS are waiting for Nintendo to announce the WiiU price so they can respond, if necessary, with their own pricing moves.[/QUOTE]

another strategy they could take is introducing the newer slimmer model at the price the current models are going for, then dropping the price of the older models.

that way customers can buy the new one at a premium and the old ones at a discount.

[quote name='slowdive21']Well I got my like new ME3 CE and my very good ME3 CE.

LN missing the following items: DLC, 4x6 lithographic print, cardboard envelope that holds extras, and patch

VG missing the following items: DLC, Mass Effect comic, 70-page hardbound art book

These are supposed to be complete except for dlc aren't they? (like not missing physical items)[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, they're supposed to include all physical items. I've ordered 5-6 CE's off of WHD, and all of them were 100% complete except for the DLC... Even the "Acceptable" ones.

These are supposed to be complete except for dlc aren't they? (like not missing physical items)[/QUOTE]

Can you please post the console and what you paid for them as well? Thanks.

I think its hit and miss. I am always hesitant to buy collectors editions of AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back