Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']Willing to bet it was a price mistake and gets cancelled or it's just the game. What did the seller's notes say?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there were any. It was a new seller so I was assuming it was a mistake and would be canceled. I was ordering anyways, so I gave it a shot.

[quote name='YBX87']fuck, missed it. i need a ps3 controller too. i know bestbuy / amazon has it for $40 right now, but i do not feel like paying that much for a controller[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ckc4043']I miss it again....[/QUOTE]

i'll send you guys a pm next time i see one.

be careful buying used ps3 controllers. one could be used for a long time and still look and play like new, but the battery life will be poor. my controllers are all well taken care of but due to 5 years of use I have to charge them after eight hours or so instead of 4 or 5 eight hour sessions.

Since I said I'd post back about my $34 - Good :360: Persona 4 Arena, here I am. It was the only game I've ever got from Warehouse Deals that didn't come in any sort of shrink wrap. All it had was one of those clear round stickers on the side, and some barcoded stickers on the front and back. I was skeptical there might be some cuts to the case under the stickers, or worse- a scratch on the disk.

But alas, the contents inside the box looked completely untouched and good as new. The worst part about it was the sticky residue the sticker on the back of the box left. :p Also, it didn't come with the arrange soundtrack, either- but YMMV on that, since my friend's Used - Like New :ps3: Persona 4 Arena did come with the CD. Hope that helps some of you all interested in the game. It's really fantastic~. :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Since I said I'd post back about my $34 - Good :360: Persona 4 Arena, here I am. It was the only game I've ever got from Warehouse Deals that didn't come in any sort of shrink wrap. All it had was one of those clear round stickers on the side, and some barcoded stickers on the front and back. I was skeptical there might be some cuts to the case under the stickers, or worse- a scratch on the disk.

But alas, the contents inside the box looked completely untouched and good as new. The worst part about it was the sticky residue the sticker on the back of the box left. :p Also, it didn't come with the arrange soundtrack, either- but YMMV on that, since my friend's Used - Like New :ps3: Persona 4 Arena did come with the CD. Hope that helps some of you all interested in the game. It's really fantastic~. :D[/QUOTE]

That did help, thanks. Will probably roll the dice and try to snag the next copy that pops up that's below $40.

I don't post questions like this often, but has the Purple :3ds: ever appeared as an AWD?

Also, if a :3ds: is listed in "Acceptable" condition, is there a chance it's just got a damaged box or is it more likely to be lacking components?

[quote name='Vigilante']I don't post questions like this often, but has the Purple :3ds: ever appeared as an AWD?

Also, if a :3ds: is listed in "Acceptable" condition, is there a chance it's just got a damaged box or is it more likely to be lacking components?[/QUOTE]

I saw it "like new" several weeks back. And I doubt amazon would sell an incomplete 3ds. At worst it might be missing the AR cards, I would think.

[quote name='DesertLeo']I saw it "like new" several weeks back. And I doubt amazon would sell an incomplete 3ds. At worst it might be missing the AR cards, I would think.[/QUOTE]Thanks--do you happen to remember the price?

Kind of OT but if I take a chance on a cheap like new game from a just launched 3rd party seller, and it doesn't come like new, amazon will cover my ass correct?

[quote name='KtMack23']Kind of OT but if I take a chance on a cheap like new game from a just launched 3rd party seller, and it doesn't come like new, amazon will cover my ass correct?[/QUOTE]

Yup. if you don't get it they'll refund you. If you get it and it isn't as described and the seller won't take it back they'll refund you and you'll keep the item.

received my "very good" madden vita bundle i can honestly say it is brand new well to me it looks brand new didnt even look like the person played just touched it and put it back in the box nothin was open everything was there the system looks flawless!
i got it for 173.99 after credit it was 30$ so all in all amazon came through pretty good on this!

[quote name='traxstar']received my "very good" madden vita bundle i can honestly say it is brand new well to me it looks brand new didnt even look like the person played just touched it and put it back in the box nothin was open everything was there the system looks flawless!
i got it for 173.99 after credit it was 30$ so all in all amazon came through pretty good on this![/QUOTE]

Lucky. Was the seller just launched and was there a description of the product?

I ordered a "Like New" 3g/wifi bundle for $165 from a just launched third party seller and I'm a little worried about it since they didn't leave a description or anything. Fingers crossed.

[quote name='Beartiger']Lucky. Was the seller just launched and was there a description of the product?

I ordered a "Like New" 3g/wifi bundle for $165 from a just launched third party seller and I'm a little worried about it since they didn't leave a description or anything. Fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

oh it was actually straight from amazon warehouse deals not some random seller

[quote name='traxstar']oh it was actually straight from amazon warehouse deals not some random seller[/QUOTE]

Oh lol good for you then. How long did it take to ship?

[quote name='traxstar']received my "very good" madden vita bundle i can honestly say it is brand new well to me it looks brand new didnt even look like the person played just touched it and put it back in the box nothin was open everything was there the system looks flawless!
i got it for 173.99 after credit it was 30$ so all in all amazon came through pretty good on this![/QUOTE]

my $187 like new, didnt even work. Amazon wasnt any help either, and with tax now, no way I get it for the same price. You win some, you lose some.

[quote name='edson13']my $187 like new, didnt even work. Amazon wasnt any help either, and with tax now, no way I get it for the same price. You win some, you lose some.[/QUOTE]

you should went into chat and ask them to match it with a new system..

i got a like new for 194 back in end of march system did not boot up and went into chat and they said RETURN IT ... I asked is there anyway you can give me another

on hold for around 15 mins they came back and said

They could not give me a another used one but they WILL sell me a NEW one for 194

[quote name='Beartiger']Oh lol good for you then. How long did it take to ship?[/QUOTE]

ordered at night it shipped next day got prime

[quote name='edson13']my $187 like new, didnt even work. Amazon wasnt any help either, and with tax now, no way I get it for the same price. You win some, you lose some.[/QUOTE]

that sucks i was worried mine would be garbage cause
it was "very good" but i guess i got lucky and yeah they prolly wont give u a new one seeing as its addin on tax now

kinda late, but i got my "very good" ps3 blazblue CSEX CE last week. the box was in horrible shape but the game was still in the original shrink wrap and everything else inside was immaculate. not bad for 20 bucks...

I received my "like new" Operation Raccoon City special edition. It wasn't in a like new condition in my opinion, though it was pretty good and the steel book pretty flawless. The big white sticker on the back of the slipcover ruined it for me though. I tired my damnedest but the sticker still took off some of the slipcover finish. The bag on the inside was very very wrinkled too.

its 22.sometihng in the warehouse Like new if anyone is interested. its worth it, But I don't recommend for mint collectors.

Kinda OT, but ordered a LN Saints Row 3rd last week and never received it (which sucks because they no longer have one in AWD), but at least they refunded me the $ because of some shady thief in my apartment complex.

I like that UPS doesn't require signatures, but I also hate it. However, this is the first time I had an issue with a delivery being taken while I was out of town for a couple of days.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Kinda OT, but ordered a LN Saints Row 3rd last week and never received it (which sucks because they no longer have one in AWD), but at least they refunded me the $ because of some shady thief in my apartment complex.

I like that UPS doesn't require signatures, but I also hate it. However, this is the first time I had an issue with a delivery being taken while I was out of town for a couple of days.[/QUOTE]

I've had the same problem. Got shafted 3 different times because they used ENSENDA instead of some 1st party delivery service. Delivered to wrong addresses all 3 occasions. You can ask amazon CS to sell you a new copy for the price. See if that works, I've heard other CAGs that have done so and have been awarded it.

Received my loot of retro sports games today.

Gamecube:

NFL 2k3
NHL 2004
NHL 2005
Madden 2005
Madden 2006

PS2:

NFL 2k5

All were bought Like New and everything came pretty flawless. All had a "Like New" sticker on the lower right rear of the cases. And a couple cases were generic ones. Not an issue as I have a bunch of new spare cases for both systems.

The games, cover art, and manuals are all perfect! Couldn't believe it considering how old these games are. After switching out the cases, these look like they were just bought and unwrapped. Not bad for a total of $16. :D

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']be careful buying used ps3 controllers. one could be used for a long time and still look and play like new, but the battery life will be poor. my controllers are all well taken care of but due to 5 years of use I have to charge them after eight hours or so instead of 4 or 5 eight hour sessions.[/QUOTE]

oh...I am so afraid now...

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Received my loot of retro sports games today.

Gamecube:

NFL 2k3
NHL 2004
NHL 2005
Madden 2005
Madden 2006

PS2:

NFL 2k5

All were bought Like New and everything came pretty flawless. All had a "Like New" sticker on the lower right rear of the cases. And a couple cases were generic ones. Not an issue as I have a bunch of new spare cases for both systems.

The games, cover art, and manuals are all perfect! Couldn't believe it considering how old these games are. After switching out the cases, these look like they were just bought and unwrapped. Not bad for a total of $16. :D[/QUOTE]

NFL2K5 ftw

[quote name='edson13']ds3 batteries are replaceable. its not the end of the world[/QUOTE]

How can I replace it? Where do I get the new battery? Thank you

[quote name='Geco17']I've had the same problem. Got shafted 3 different times because they used ENSENDA instead of some 1st party delivery service. Delivered to wrong addresses all 3 occasions. You can ask amazon CS to sell you a new copy for the price. See if that works, I've heard other CAGs that have done so and have been awarded it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried to get them to spring for a New copy, but no dice. Really sucks because there's none left on AWD. At least I was able to get a refund, it still sucks because I now think I have a thief in my apartment complex. Oh well, maybe it was a sign that I should wait for SR3 to drop even further... Its not like I'll get to it before BF this year anyway. I also don't like getting the strike against my account, I never return anything and have never had an issue before but still my wife and I purchase a lot through Amazon.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Kinda OT, but ordered a LN Saints Row 3rd last week and never received it (which sucks because they no longer have one in AWD), but at least they refunded me the $ because of some shady thief in my apartment complex.

I like that UPS doesn't require signatures, but I also hate it. However, this is the first time I had an issue with a delivery being taken while I was out of town for a couple of days.[/QUOTE]

United States Postal Service left photos behind a screen door, while there is a storm door on the other side of the house, as well as the unlocked garage service door, that they had to walk past to "secure the photos" against the house so they didnt blow away, they got damaged in the rain instead. They ended up paying for new photos which ended up being put in the garage this time.

tl;dr USPS failed and ruined photos, they did however replace them

Purchased an iPod Touch 4th Gen via AWD and it came in flawless condition, for anyone that may be interested in that sort of thing.

The only 'bad' thing per say, is that I ordered a white one because it was cheaper -- and received a black one instead. I'm not very particular about the color, and the black one was $10 more expensive at the time, so eh, I'll keep it.

[quote name='HydroX']Purchased an iPod Touch 4th Gen via AWD and it came in flawless condition, for anyone that may be interested in that sort of thing.

The only 'bad' thing per say, is that I ordered a white one because it was cheaper -- and received a black one instead. I'm not very particular about the color, and the black one was $10 more expensive at the time, so eh, I'll keep it.[/QUOTE]

Also bought a "Very Good" ipod touch. They had other "Very Good" ones with descriptions stating some flaws or it may come repackaged. I just the one that had no description and it came in the original box and was flawless.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Yup. if you don't get it they'll refund you. If you get it and it isn't as described and the seller won't take it back they'll refund you and you'll keep the item.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why amazon would let you keep the item.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']So the warehouse is pretty dry at the moment. When does it usually update?[/QUOTE]
Probably between tonight and tomorrow night based on last 3 weeks trend. No telling what time though.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Probably between tonight and tomorrow night based on last 3 weeks trend. No telling what time though.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, yea thats what i figured. Ive been looking through, and theres just nothing for me at all. I had a few great things in my cart a few weeks/days back that i missed out on, haha.

I am with you on that. I did manage to snag :wii: Last Story for $29.99 in acceptable condition during last week's restock. I should have it tomorrow and hopefully everything is intact.

I just want a 32 gig stick for vita before november, to be in time for the PS+ coming to it. My 4 gig now cripples me as is, was going to settle for a 8 gig, but now really want a 32. Cmon warehouse deals!

[quote name='blitz6speed']I just want a 32 gig stick for vita before november, to be in time for the PS+ coming to it. My 4 gig now cripples me as is, was going to settle for a 8 gig, but now really want a 32. Cmon warehouse deals![/QUOTE]
I am in the EXACT same situation.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I just want a 32 gig stick for vita before november, to be in time for the PS+ coming to it. My 4 gig now cripples me as is, was going to settle for a 8 gig, but now really want a 32. Cmon warehouse deals![/QUOTE]

Yup, exact situation here aswell. I saw a 16gb Card last night on warehouse but I took too long to decide, I regret not grabbing it when i had the chance, it was gone pretty damn fast.

Im just hoping another pops up this month. if a 32 gb pops up that'd be even better, but I'm doubting that one... I have an 8 gb, and its already reached way over max capacity thanks to PS1 classic support. I have 8gbs worth of PS1 to begin with and Ive already had to delete several games from my vita.

Also looking for Last story in the warehouse ha.

Just got a Vita 32 GB card for $60. On one hand I feel like an idiot for paying $60 for that much storage in 2012, but its probably the best I'll find for a while. Sometimes I hate Sony......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back