Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off Topic - I snagged a brand new HP Pavilion DV6T-7000 Quad-Edition Entertainment Notebook for $129 plus shipping from 3rd party seller. :D

2hpub9h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is epic. Congrats on getting it :applause:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off Topic - I snagged a brand new HP Pavilion DV6T-7000 Quad-Edition Entertainment Notebook for $129 plus shipping from 3rd party seller. :D

2hpub9h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

wow, not bad :bouncy:

any more?

2hpub9h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Too bad it's a DV series meaning the mobo will fail on you in a few months. I've repaired more DV6, DV7, and DV9 series than I care to remember. Tot the burn scars to prove it too lol. Hopefully yours lasts a long time...

guys, don't pay too much attention to stuff that guy brags about getting. He's been known to lie about getting stuff for ridiculous prices in the past.

Both DR2:OTR and Shadows of the Damned are 19.99 at kmart and the guy told me that you can do any game b2g1 free. (YMMV of course since it's kmart.) Just FYI. I almost pulled the trigger myself on these 2 games.

SOTD is one of my favorite games of last year.

2hpub9h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'd expect a cancellation e-mail...

There's no way you're getting a newer laptop with an Ivy Bridge CPU for that much. $130 might get you a P4/512MB RAM/20GB HDD clunker. :p

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I'd expect a cancellation e-mail...

There's no way you're getting a newer laptop with an Ivy Bridge CPU for that much. $130 might get you a P4/512MB RAM/20GB HDD clunker. :p[/QUOTE]

If it ships then it's a hell of a deal. He would still have the manufacturer's warranty right?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If it ships then it's a hell of a deal. He would still have the manufacturer's warranty right?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the seller really. If it's new and hasn't been registered with HP, I'd take a guess that a warranty is included. If it's used, who knows...

If I were him, I'd be more worried about receiving the correct product... lol

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Depends on the seller really. If it's new and hasn't been registered with HP, I'd take a guess that a warranty is included. If it's used, who knows...

If I were him, I'd be more worried about receiving the correct product... lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, you're right about that. I can't remember who bought the Little Big Planet bundle and they just received the game. Maybe it was from the previous AWD thread. /end CAG memory.

[quote name='confoosious']guys, don't pay too much attention to stuff that guy brags about getting. He's been known to lie about getting stuff for ridiculous prices in the past.

Both DR2:OTR and Shadows of the Damned are 19.99 at kmart and the guy told me that you can do any game b2g1 free. (YMMV of course since it's kmart.) Just FYI. I almost pulled the trigger myself on these 2 games.

SOTD is one of my favorite games of last year.[/QUOTE]

Is that guy that photoshops the invoices?

I knew I remembered him being caught in a previous thread, I just couldn't remember what it was for.

[quote name='Doomtime']Is that guy that photoshops the invoices?

I knew I remembered him being caught in a previous thread, I just couldn't remember what it was for.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, he only was really proven lying once by the retailer (that I know of). He always claims crazy ass deals from amazon warehouses though. If it was true, i'm not sure how he can catch so many of them. Like the $100 Vita bundle with 32gb memory card. lol

I knew I remembered him being caught in a previous thread, I just couldn't remember what it was for.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kouleefoh']I don't know, he only was really proven lying once by the retailer (that I know of). He always claims crazy ass deals from amazon warehouses though. If it was true, i'm not sure how he can catch so many of them. Like the $100 Vita bundle with 32gb memory card. lol[/QUOTE]

That is indeed the same person. I don't believe it for a second. I believe they asked him to post a picture of the actual Vita and he up and disappeared from the thread for awhile. :roll:

He claimed to have bought a super cheap vita when they first came out so everyone kept refreshing looking for the $145 (or whatever) vita. Of course none was to be had. And then shrike pointed out his shenanigans from gohastings or something. Then everyone realized he was full of it and stopped wasting their time refreshing AWD.

Just don't waste your time when he reports a "find" in AWD trying to replicate it. The more you know!

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']That is indeed the same person. I don't believe it for a second. I believe they asked him to post a picture of the actual Vita and he up and disappeared from the thread for awhile. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I thought he did post it in another thread and linked it here. I saw it.

[quote name='crunchewy']Yeah, considering that Sleeping Dogs. Are there any codes I'd be missing out on if I bought used?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was wondering this too.

From what I have read online, (aka, I don't know this for a 100% fact as I don't own the game itself) it does not need an online pass. If it was the "limited" edtition, you might lose some content. Since it is a single player GTA style game, I don't care much about those little things.

I ordered one for $29.99. Even if it were to drop to $20 new someplace at Black Friday, this is good enough for me to bit now.

[quote name='crunchewy']Yeah, considering that Sleeping Dogs. Are there any codes I'd be missing out on if I bought used?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nightmare452']Yeah, I was wondering this too.

From what I have read online, (aka, I don't know this for a 100% fact as I don't own the game itself) it does not need an online pass. If it was the "limited" edtition, you might lose some content. Since it is a single player GTA style game, I don't care much about those little things.

I ordered one for $29.99. Even if it were to drop to $20 new someplace at Black Friday, this is good enough for me to bit now.[/QUOTE]Don't worry about missing out on any codes; you could only get bonuses from buying launch copies at BBY (George St. Pierre pack) or preordering at Amazon/GS. They're mainly cosmetic and/or largely unnecessary to enjoy the pure awesomeness that is Sleeping Dogs. ;)

[quote name='Vigilante']Don't worry about missing out on any codes; you could only get bonuses from buying launch copies at BBY (George St. Pierre pack) or preordering at Amazon/GS. They're mainly cosmetic and/or largely unnecessary to enjoy the pure awesomeness that is Sleeping Dogs. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification.

Every single person I hear talk about the game has nothing but praises for it. I see gameplay videos and have no idea how it could be that good, but now I get to try it come Thursday. :)

[quote name='nightmare452']Thanks for the clarification.

Every single person I hear talk about the game has nothing but praises for it. I see gameplay videos and have no idea how it could be that good, but now I get to try it come Thursday. :)[/QUOTE]

if you love/ enjoy playing gta typed sand-box games, this is a must buy. you might as well buy a new copy for from amazon new for $34.99 right now on gold box deals, to avoid the condition you receive from buying it used.

[quote name='YBX87']if you love/ enjoy playing gta typed sand-box games, this is a must buy. you might as well buy a new copy for from amazon new for $34.99 right now on gold box deals, to avoid the condition you receive from buying it used.[/QUOTE]

I actually hate GTA sandbox games. Example, I though GTA 4 was horrible, and the recent Saints Row 3, I found boring and childish. I care zero for GTA 5.

Again, that's just me. I am positive I have a higher possibility than most that I won't like this game, but I gotta try it anyway since I hear lots of positivity towards the title. I like to judge games for myself, every gamer has different tastes, and I did enjoy True Crime back in the day and I love the Batman AA style combat which this supposedly has.

[quote name='nightmare452']I actually hate GTA sandbox games. Example, I though GTA 4 was horrible, and the recent Saints Row 3, I found boring and childish. I care zero for GTA 5.

Again, that's just me. I am positive I have a higher possibility than most that I won't like this game, but I gotta try it anyway since I hear lots of positivity towards the title. I like to judge games for myself, every gamer has different tastes, and I did enjoy True Crime back in the day and I love the Batman AA style combat which this supposedly has.[/QUOTE]
Sleeping dogs have a much better story line so maybe you'll like it better than GTA and SR3

[quote name='kouleefoh']Sleeping dogs have a much better story line so maybe you'll like it better than GTA and SR3[/QUOTE]

ppl actually play sandbox games for the storylines?

[quote name='YBX87']ppl actually play sandbox games for the storylines?[/QUOTE]
maybe or maybe not, but it's a huge positive for Sleeping dogs.

Edit: Maybe I should have said It also has a good story. So that maybe another reason to like it.

2hpub9h.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You still posting photoshopped invoices and emails? :applause:

I'm surprised this guy isn't banned yet. Anyone know why this guy tries so hard at bragging?

Just received my Little Big Planet 2 special edition move bundle for $53. Everything was in perfect condition. Still wrapped and packaged like it was brand new. Already locked in my LBP2 trade in at $12

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']
I'm surprised this guy isn't banned yet. Anyone know why this guy tries so hard at bragging?[/QUOTE]
Answers

A)maybe not enough attention giving as a child so maybe seeing people comment on their "deal" post gives them a taste of that
B) they have no life so they get thrills out of making people jealous thinking someone else got a awesome deal

tricky one choose wise

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']

I'm surprised this guy isn't banned yet. Anyone know why this guy tries so hard at bragging?[/QUOTE]

He hasn't really broken any rules. Did he?

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Just received my Little Big Planet 2 special edition move bundle for $53. Everything was in perfect condition. Still wrapped and packaged like it was brand new. Already locked in my LBP2 trade in at $12[/QUOTE]

Itll get denied from amazon. No UPC, and they also only seem to be accepting the regular edition at the moment.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']You still posting photoshopped invoices and emails? :applause:

the vita one was legit, I saw it up as well.

[quote name='hairypeckpeck']just a heads up to anyone thinking about getting doa5 from here (or used in general), it comes with an online pass.[/QUOTE]

is there a special edition for doa5? or just regular edition of the game

Yes, open world games are my favorite kind of single player.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']It's cool to troll and lie? Should just count as spam.[/QUOTE]

No one said it was "cool" to lie.
Just saying mods will not see (bragging about fake deals) it as a ban worthy offense.
Is it annoying? Yes. Will mods ban him for it? No.

If it's that big of an issue for you, than you should PM a mod.

I play sandbox games for a lot of reasons including storyline. Red Dead Redemption had a decent story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back