Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my order of:

Dead Rising 2 OTR

Shadows of the Damned

Silent Hill: Downpour

Shadows and Silent Hill came sealed, while DR2OTR was definitely open. I checked the disc quality, and tho it isn't as pristine as I keep my games, it will do for the cheap price!

[quote name='slowdive21']They had a PC acceptable for 89.99. CRAZY! I missed that one too![/QUOTE]
I snagged a 360 one (Like New) for $127.77. ps3 one came shortly after, otherwise I would have jumped on that. We shall see how mine arrives. Very happy to get in on one.:bouncy:

[quote name='slowdive21']gone!

I was even logged in and it was gone. That was fast.[/QUOTE]That might have been me, although I saw two more pop up over the next thirty minutes after the one I bought.

[quote name='tlwizard']That might have been me, although I saw two more pop up over the next thirty minutes after the one I bought.[/QUOTE]
I did too, and they were at the same price. I think it was the same one going (glitching) in and out of inventory. Great catch if you sniped it.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Dammmmmit. I've wanted to run through this game again since I swapped out my PS3s with a backwards one. Hopefully more will pop up. Thanks![/QUOTE]

As of right now, there's two left at $17.16. One LN and one acceptable.

[quote name='tommythethumb']As of right now, there's two left at $17.16. One LN and one acceptable.[/QUOTE]

It's funny that one is acceptable for the same price.

I missed them because they aren't AWD persay, now to think. Thanks!

[quote name='tuffguycore']It's funny that one is acceptable for the same price.

I missed them because they aren't AWD persay, now to think. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Is there any more of those left?

[quote name='insanemofox']
sig.jpg
is there any more of those left?[/QUOTE]

Yes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77741&sr=8-1&keywords=god+hand&condition=used

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I did too, and they were at the same price. I think it was the same one going (glitching) in and out of inventory. Great catch if you sniped it.[/QUOTE]It says shipping soon, but we shall see. Hope you get yours, too.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Dammmmmit. I've wanted to run through this game again since I swapped out my PS3s with a backwards one. Hopefully more will pop up. Thanks![/QUOTE]

It's 9.99 on PSN if you really want to play on non-backwards compatible PS3

[quote name='lutz']It's 9.99 on PSN if you really want to play on non-backwards compatible PS3[/QUOTE]

I hardly ever use my PS3 so I'm not surprised I didn't know that, but I think I want a physical one. Thanks though!

My "acceptable" XBL 12 month that I paid $27 for came today. Literally was brand new, not scratch on the packaging, and the code works.

So the Stars Wars Limited Edition Xbox360 bundle I purchased from AWD actually arrived as a Kinect Sports 4GB Xbox360 bundle. I'm so disappointed. I've never had AWD mess up this bad. It didn't even come in an original box.

Edit: Got a $20 promo and I'm returning the bundle. The rep offered to take $80 off (snagged the bundle for $279), but I decided just to hold out for another bundle.

Edit: The $20 promo doesn't even work on AWD items. Huge bummer! This is pathetic. It's like they just threw in some Star Wars instructions/poster and said, "It's basically a Star Wars bundle."

Gxm7G.jpg

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']thanks! I'm surprised you can't just convert it to Amazon credit, seems like that would be an obvious option :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

A few years ago they used to let you cash out in either AZ credit or bank disbursement, but they eliminated the credit option a while back. My guess is it has to do with taxes, since any money made on Amazon is technically taxable income.

[quote name='slowdive21']I just bought a couple of loot chests...360 128.99 like new and PC 104.99 very good[/QUOTE]

gah! so you're the one that took the PC version! I was just a little too late...

Had my first bad experience with AWD today.

Ordered a like new Rayman Origins with Artbook for PS3. Received it with no artbook and the case was badly damaged. Ended up going with the 5.00 refund/discount so I don't have to go through the hassle of sending it back and ordering another one.

I ordered a "like new" mouse (It was only $6 less then a new one) and while the outer packaging could easily pass as like new, the mouse was scratched to shit and chipped in several locations.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']So the Stars Wars Limited Edition Xbox360 bundle I purchased from AWD actually arrived as a Kinect Sports 4GB Xbox360 bundle. I'm so disappointed. I've never had AWD mess up this bad. It didn't even come in an original box.

Edit: Got a $20 promo and I'm returning the bundle. The rep offered to take $80 off (snagged the bundle for $279), but I decided just to hold out for another bundle.

Edit: The $20 promo doesn't even work on AWD items. Huge bummer! This is pathetic. It's like they just threw in some Star Wars instructions/poster and said, "It's basically a Star Wars bundle."

Gxm7G.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez. I just got a Star Wars bundle for $259. I hope they don't send me this too.

I got a star wars bundle, minus the kinect...minus the games...minus the 3PO's and just a regular controller..but it did have the box and R2 console. It was only $80 though :lol:

Oh and on craigslist.

The Red PS3 controller I ordered for 29.50 came brand new sealed. It just has a small crease on the box.
Also, the XBOX Live code I got for $35 from AWD works!
This has been a very good day!

[quote name='rabidchiuaua']Oh jeez. I just got a Star Wars bundle for $259. I hope they don't send me this too.[/QUOTE] I just kept the Kinect Sports bundle. The rep deducted $80 from the price, so got everything for $200. If anyone is interested in buying a brand-new white Kinect, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures, let me know.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I just kept the Kinect Sports bundle. The rep deducted $80 from the price, so got everything for $200. If anyone is interested in buying a brand-new white Kinect, Kinect Sports, and Kinect Adventures, let me know.[/QUOTE]

I would be, but I wouldn't be able to get it from you until next week haha.

So, if you sell your Xbox360 and buy a new one months later, do you have to rebuy all your games and dlc? It's wanting to charge me 160MS points for the Charger when I bought it months ago on my original Xbox360. It's wanting to charge me for Trials dlc and every arcade game, too. I even did the license transfer.

Edit: The licenses finally transferred over. I think Xbox LIVE is having a bit of an issue because it keeps saying it can't retrieve info from Xbox LIVE.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I would be, but I wouldn't be able to get it from you until next week haha.[/QUOTE] PM me and we can see if we can agree upon a price! I'm going to offer it to my roommate first, though.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']So, if you sell your Xbox360 and buy a new one months later, do you have to rebuy all your games and dlc? It's wanting to charge me 160MS points for the Charger when I bought it months ago on my original Xbox360. It's wanting to charge me for Trials dlc and every arcade game, too. I even did the license transfer.

PM me and we can see if we can agree upon a price![/QUOTE]
You need to do the license transfer on Xbox.com

EDIT- it looks like you can do it from your console now:

Transfer content licenses

You can transfer content licenses from one console to another once every four months.
If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the license transfer option on your console to transfer content licenses. Here’s how:
  1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
  2. Go to the Settings, and then select Account.
  3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select License Transfer.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licenses.
After the licenses are transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licenses. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.
For information about how to download previously purchased content, please see Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']So, if you sell your Xbox360 and buy a new one months later, do you have to rebuy all your games and dlc? It's wanting to charge me 160MS points for the Charger when I bought it months ago on my original Xbox360. It's wanting to charge me for Trials dlc and every arcade game, too. I even did the license transfer.

Edit: The licenses finally transferred over. I think Xbox LIVE is having a bit of an issue because it keeps saying it can't retrieve info from Xbox LIVE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there are some Xbox Live connectivity issues at the moment. My fiance got signed out while watching Hulu, now we can't sign in -- and if we do, it's limited connectivity (can see Friends only, and that's it).

[quote name='breakingcustoms']if you're located on the east coast, you can grab this brand new for $5 from a store called 5 Below...found a few there the other day[/QUOTE]

Pretty sweet deal, unfortunately the closest store is 693 miles away

I picked up a 'Like New' copy of Final Fantasy VIII for $6.xx and when it came today, the case was shattered. Usually I'm okay with a crack or two in the case, but when I took off the shrink-wrap, the front and back cover of the case fell off. When I say front and back, I mean the two trays holding the first and fourth disc. The middle section that holds the case together is also pretty much useless, as there isn't enough material left to hold the front and back section on. Sigh.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I picked up a 'Like New' copy of Final Fantasy VIII for $6.xx and when it came today, the case was shattered. Usually I'm okay with a crack or two in the case, but when I took off the shrink-wrap, the front and back cover of the case fell off. When I say front and back, I mean the two trays holding the first and fourth disc. The middle section that holds the case together is also pretty much useless, as there isn't enough material left to hold the front and back section on. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Easy fix, if you have any spare CD cases. The front and back of the double cases are nothing more than the backs of regular CD cases. Pop the trays out and swap in the art and you're good to go.

[quote name='sp00ge']Easy fix, if you have any spare CD cases. The front and back of the double cases are nothing more than the backs of regular CD cases. Pop the trays out and swap in the art and you're good to go.[/QUOTE]While this may solve his immediate problem, the fact remains that the game was listed in "Like New" condition when it should have been "Acceptable". I'd contact Amazon's CS, or at the very least, leave a 1 or 2-star review for the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back