Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yamato']Just look at the top right of the thread. Next to the rating is "Search this thread". Type in whatever you're looking for and it will show the most recent posts with that term.[/QUOTE]

You should try searching for "3DS XL" and share how well that works.

Just got the $162.49 'good' Wifi Vita I ordered on Oct 2nd. Not only is it complete and in perfect condition, it came with an 8gb memory card!!! Whoot. :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just got the $162.49 'good' Wifi Vita I ordered on Oct 2nd. Not only is it complete and in perfect condition, it came with an 8gb memory card!!! Whoot. :)[/QUOTE]

well played sir :applause:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just got the $162.49 'good' Wifi Vita I ordered on Oct 2nd. Not only is it complete and in perfect condition, it came with an 8gb memory card!!! Whoot. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice same thing happened to me minus card- but I also got perfect factory sealed condition! Enjoy

:applause::applause::applause:

That's very good and cheap also. If you have a Netflix account, you should really download the app for the Vita. The videos look great, and above all, HD content does not have those black bars on top and bottom as they do on iPods, iPads, and other devices.

Enjoy your Vita! and get LBP PS Vita; very fun game.

^ For what its worth, I ordered two Like New Street Fighter 25th Anniv Sets last week. And they were both factory sealed. The only thing 'wrong' with them is that the outer slip cover/sleeve had minor surface wear... not the black felt product box itself.

I know it is always YMMV, but just wanted to share for those thinking about getting it.

What are the chances of the "like new" Mass Effect 3 CE having unused DLC codes? ("From Ashes" dlc for example)

Any experiences? The regular edition is 14.99 "like new" so the extra 10 dollars for the CE would only be worth it if the DLC codes are unused.

Thanks.

woohoo! i ordered one of the "good" PS Vitas for $162.49 fulfilled by amazon and received it today. It was absolutely brand new, the box looked like it was just opened to see what was inside. I am totally satisfied with the purchase.

I wasnt lucky to get a free memory card tho :/

[quote name='rajESP']What are the chances of the "like new" Mass Effect 3 CE having unused DLC codes? ("From Ashes" dlc for example)

Any experiences? The regular edition is 14.99 "like new" so the extra 10 dollars for the CE would only be worth it if the DLC codes are unused.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
You may get them or you may not. Better safe assuming you won't get them. People have been on both end of the spectrum so it truly is a toss up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quickly grabbed a :360: acceptable Street Fighter 25th anniversary for $81, here's hoping it's just the outer box that's in bad shape (or nothing at all :p but that's not as likely).

[quote name='Yamato']I saw Journey Collector's Edition show up. Is it worth it at $22? Never played any of the games.[/QUOTE]I saw it, too, but there's some digital content included so you'd be taking a risk on it being redeemed/not present.

[quote name='Yamato']I saw Journey Collector's Edition show up. Is it worth it at $22? Never played any of the games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']I saw it, too, but there's some digital content included so you'd be taking a risk on it being redeemed/not present.[/QUOTE]

The content isn't on disc? Like the other two games? If that's the case then I don't think I'll ever grab it. I don't mind digital content, but at that point, I might as well wait for a sale on each game individually.

[quote name='Vigilante']I saw it, too, but there's some digital content included so you'd be taking a risk on it being redeemed/not present.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that, thanks. I'll pass then.

I just got my PC "Very Good" loot chest 104.99...

I'm pretty sure it is factory sealed. :bouncy:

It has 3 rectangular seals on the top that look like they are original. One side of the bottom of the box is separated, but it looks like the inner (black) box was never tampered with.

I wonder what the person who bought the $89.99 PC loot chest got...

[quote name='tuffguycore']The content isn't on disc? Like the other two games? If that's the case then I don't think I'll ever grab it. I don't mind digital content, but at that point, I might as well wait for a sale on each game individually.[/QUOTE]

According to some random dude on Amazon forums, all content is on-disc except for avatars and the PS+. Content needs to be installed to be used apparently.

Source

Man, checking dozens of times per day for a few weeks now for the 32Gb vita card and nothing. I won't have my Vita until October 30th, but I'm beginning to lose hope in finding a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back