Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered two PS3 DS3 controllers (one red and one blue) listed good for 29.xx and they both came brand new and in the new packaging.

I traded in all my controllers to GameStop with the 30% promo so I've been controller less for a while now. AWD comes through again.

Just waiting on a camouflage color to come tomorrow that was also 29.xx. Hope lightning strikes 3 times.

[quote name='Lucian']According to some random dude on Amazon forums, all content is on-disc except for avatars and the PS+. Content needs to be installed to be used apparently.

Source[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. I rented this from GameFly a while back, and the content had to be installed with the disc in the PS3 in order to be played. There are some extras on the disc except for the avatars. As for the games themselves, I found all three games to be great rentals.

[quote name='Lucian']According to some random dude on Amazon forums, all content is on-disc except for avatars and the PS+. Content needs to be installed to be used apparently.

Source[/QUOTE]

I own the game and I can confirm this to be true.
I love the game but I did not like how they offered this game to you, you had to install the games in your HDD and you can't play the game if your disc is not inserted. I wish they did the game like MGS:HD Collection where you get to select the 3 games on the screen.

Gonna pull the trigger on the Borderlands loot chest as soon as best buy opens to get a couple of those kindle cards since I have a bunch of BB credit. Q

[quote name='esalw822']:360: Gears of War 3 - Like New - $13.58
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Asura's Wrath - Like New - $13.93
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:ps3: Just Cause 2 - Good - $12.99

:ps3: Alice Madness Returns - Like New - $14.99

:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition - Very Good - $69.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the borderland chest find, I seriously can't wait to get in the mail. You are fucking awesome

[quote name='JohnWayne']Thanks for the borderland chest find, I seriously can't wait to get in the mail. You are fucking awesome[/QUOTE]

The item you are quoting wasn't the loot chest edition. Hopefully you knew that.

I know I saw sleeping dogs yesterday for $27.99 but other than that $29.99 is as low as it has gone. Also gears 3 was 10.53 yesterday so if you are not in a hurry to play it might drop again.

Grabbed a 320 gb official Xbox drive for $65. Hopefully it won't be Doa like the last one.

[quote name='JohnWayne']Thanks for the borderland chest find, I seriously can't wait to get in the mail. You are fucking awesome[/QUOTE]

That isn't the one with the chest.

fuck me, I would double quote you guys but I have no idea how to. I never bought it luckily thanks to best buy being closed, thanks for the heads up though

[quote name='JohnWayne']fuck me, I would double quote you guys but I have no idea how to. I never bought it luckily thanks to best buy being closed, thanks for the heads up though[/QUOTE]

Np but would get the game, the bobblehead, the dlc, some sticker swag. Just no steel book, no loot chest and no paper map. So for the cost it might still be worth it.

[quote name='jacobeid']:360: Sleeping Dogs - Like New - $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0076ZPYPI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Sorry if it has been cheaper before, but I think that's a pretty good price at the moment especially considering that it trades back in for $28 if anyone wants a cheap rental.[/QUOTE]

Got one, especially having some credit I've had laying around for awhile, so it came out as 'free'. Played the demo last night and was blown away by how good it was.

There's still 12 or so left, I believe.

[quote name='kklems']Np but would get the game, the bobblehead, the dlc, some sticker swag. Just no steel book, no loot chest and no paper map. So for the cost it might still be worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I might still get it as I sold my PS3 version last week and was going to wait til black Friday to buy it for my Xbox but it's like I'm going through BL withdrawals right now. Actually after typing this, I'm gonna pull the trigger, ferreal this time. Just need to wait for best buy to open...

[quote name='JohnWayne']How do you guys check how many are left in stock? Sorry I very rarely shop on amazon, I'm dumb, I know.[/QUOTE]

Add the item to cart and change quantity to 999. If there's less than that available it'll tell you.

[quote name='JohnWayne']How do you guys check how many are left in stock? Sorry I very rarely shop on amazon, I'm dumb, I know.[/QUOTE]
Add 99 quantity and it defaults to the number available.

Received my SF 25th collection (Acceptable $89). Still factory sealed, codes all worked and the velvet box was in perfect condition. The only issue was that the slip cover was worn (not torn though), but whoopdy doo, who cares about that jazz. I got a gaggle of games and dlc for super cheap.

I think what helped was that it had just came out and they were getting rid of the warehouse damaged ones. If this had been a month later i might have been singing a different tune.

[quote name='kidkash03']Got one, especially having some credit I've had laying around for awhile, so it came out as 'free'. Played the demo last night and was blown away by how good it was.

There's still 12 or so left, I believe.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing(got it at GS though) and it's rad as hell, the combat is good, and I enjoy the story a lot. Only issue I'm having is it's short. I'm only about 8 actual hours of playing in and I think I've done about 70% of the story and probably half of full completion.

Still a good pickup, I think.

[quote name='gedean']Bunch of Like New Vita games for pretty cheap:

MJ The Experience - $11.14 Like New

MK - $14.99 Like New

Hot Shots Golf - $14.66 Like New
There's also a basically brand new unopened copy for $13.99 w/ prime & fulfillment from amazon via seller wiremill, here

Touch My Katamari - $14.99 Like New

Madden NFL 13 - Like New $9.95 + $6.99 shipping via Direct Distributor, here[/QUOTE]

maddens are cart only and could very easy be bootlegs..... madden be 10 bucks day after thanksgiving anyways

I would definitely avoid those Maddens. They are almost certainly counterfeit since they are sold as "New," but cart only. Not mention the low price.

[quote name='mtincher']I would definitely avoid those Maddens. They are almost certainly counterfeit since they are sold as "New," but cart only. Not mention the low price.[/QUOTE]

the madden included in the vita bundle is cart only, it only comes in a small plastic clamshell.

[quote name='gedean']I wasn't even aware that counterfeit vita games existed, thanks for the heads up guys![/QUOTE]

They don't. Even if you did somehow get a counterfeit card (which wouldn't work as the systems hasn't been hacked), you're covered through Amazon.

There is no way that anybody went out of their way to create counterfeit vita games.

DS, 3DS, I would believe - but usually pirates/bootleg cart makers don't target the lesser performing systems..

[quote name='czissis']They don't. Even if you did somehow get a counterfeit card (which wouldn't work as the systems hasn't been hacked), you're covered through Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Counterfeit Vita games do exist I bought one from GameStop a few weeks ago, but for the price it is worth the risk since Amazon normally has a guarantee for fake goods.

[quote name='czissis']They don't. Even if you did somehow get a counterfeit card (which wouldn't work as the systems hasn't been hacked), you're covered through Amazon.[/QUOTE]

they do i had one from MLB THE SHOW 2012 on the vita

I think I got a factory sealed 360 loot chest today. Somone could have gotten their hand in the top though as the top is ripped. I think I may have to crack it open. 128.99

[quote name='clonesniper666']Counterfeit Vita games do exist I bought one from GameStop a few weeks ago, but for the price it is worth the risk since Amazon normally has a guarantee for fake goods.[/QUOTE]

Stop spreading rumors. Show with proof, or it's all BS.
Just because the print looked funny on a single cartridge doesn't mean the game is counterfeit. The Vita has not been hacked, and a single claim by you and 'ever reliable' slidecage proves nothing.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think I got a factory sealed 360 loot chest today. Somone could have gotten their hand in the top though as the top is ripped. I think I may have to crack it open. 128.99[/QUOTE]

seems like the prices have gone the way of the diablo 3 collectors edition, were it started off based on msrp, and now its based off of resale value. All the ones that pop up now have been about $200.
Still havent returned the broken pc one they sent me, hoping I can snatch another one at their new higher price and just switch them out.

[quote name='dragonjud']Stop spreading rumors. Show with proof, or it's all BS.
Just because the print looked funny on a single cartridge doesn't mean the game is counterfeit. The Vita has not been hacked, and a single claim by you and 'ever reliable' slidecage proves nothing.[/QUOTE]

What does a hacked vita have to do with fake games?

[quote name='slidecage']all i know is when i sent i pic of the cart into sony they said it

was NOT one of their items

so take that for whatever you want[/QUOTE]
post the picture here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back