Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying a 3DS at this point is pretty foolish, it will get another revision soon and will get cheaper since its selling so horribly outside of japan. Just wait unless you are dying to play more mario.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Buying a 3DS at this point is pretty foolish, it will get another revision soon and will get cheaper since its selling so horribly outside of japan. Just wait unless you are dying to play more mario.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're talking about the Vita since the 3DS is always the top selling console (both the 3DS and 3DS LL) in Japan every week. And it also has sold over 20 million worldwide. It's certainly not doing badly, troll.

There will not be a revision anytime for the console. The 3DS XL is about the last time you will see an update for the console. You might see an upgrade for the 3D but that's about it.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Maybe you're talking about the Vita since the 3DS is always the top selling console (both the 3DS and 3DS LL) in Japan every week. And it also has sold over 20 million worldwide. It's certainly not doing badly, troll.

There will not be a revision anytime for the console. The 3DS XL is about the last time you will see an update for the console. You might see an upgrade for the 3D but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

Obviously, since you're the know everything person. :roll:

Nobody outside of Nintendo executives can tell you what they're doing. Nintendo has done a thousand revisions of their handhelds...it's just what they do.
For anybody to argue one way or the other is pointless...
This is the same company that lied at E3 about a revision. Only to announce a 3DS revision about 2 weeks later...

[quote name='blitz6speed']Buying a 3DS at this point is pretty foolish, it will get another revision soon and will get cheaper since its selling so horribly outside of japan. Just wait unless you are dying to play more mario.[/QUOTE]

It just got a revision and it's selling quite well.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Maybe you're talking about the Vita since the 3DS is always the top selling console (both the 3DS and 3DS LL) in Japan every week. And it also has sold over 20 million worldwide. It's certainly not doing badly, troll.

There will not be a revision anytime for the console. The 3DS XL is about the last time you will see an update for the console. You might see an upgrade for the 3D but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

He said outside of Japan. at least read what the sony fanboy said, nintendo fanboy, instead of immediately engaging in system warz.

Yeah, Nintendo won't release another revision. :roll: It's a matter of when, not if. But that's not really a reason to hold off on buying a 3DS. I doubt the revision adds anything significant. battery life's probably the best upgrade we'll get imo.

So it depends on how you feel about the 3ds's game lineup. it's kind of true that the lineup isn't that impressive outside of Mario games. Mario Kart, Mario 3d land, and Paper Mario(if they don't screw it up) are probably going to be the systems best 3 games for a while. Then you have NSMB2 and Mario Tennis for some more Mario goodness. If you aren't interested in Mario, what's the system seller for you? There isn't one imo. That's just for the West, for Japan it's different since they've got their system seller in Monster Hunter.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Buyer Beware:

downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.[/QUOTE]

But all it is is a code. It's a voucher with a code on it to download Reach. I really doubt they'd sell one used for $9 considering that's all there is to it.

Come on man, there's lots of games beside Mario rehash. There's RE:R and there's.......?.........?................ . . . I'll be back in 5 year to update this list with 2 more games.

Anybody ever bought Graphics Cards on AWD?

Feeling to make the dive for it but I'm worried that warranty will be voided since it is used.

[quote name='doodofdoods']He said outside of Japan. at least read what the sony fanboy said, nintendo fanboy, instead of immediately engaging in system warz.

Yeah, Nintendo won't release another revision. :roll: It's a matter of when, not if. But that's not really a reason to hold off on buying a 3DS. I doubt the revision adds anything significant. battery life's probably the best upgrade we'll get imo.

So it depends on how you feel about the 3ds's game lineup. it's kind of true that the lineup isn't that impressive outside of Mario games. Mario Kart, Mario 3d land, and Paper Mario(if they don't screw it up) are probably going to be the systems best 3 games for a while. Then you have NSMB2 and Mario Tennis for some more Mario goodness. If you aren't interested in Mario, what's the system seller for you? There isn't one imo. That's just for the West, for Japan it's different since they've got their system seller in Monster Hunter.[/QUOTE]

As an RPG player the system is great. Devil Survivor series, SMT4 coming, Paper Mario, KH3D, quirky FF Theatrhytm, RE Revelations, Code of Princess, hopefully Bravely Default Fairy.

If you want to concentrate on just Nintendo offerings thats fine, just advising from someone who doesn't even really care for Nintendo games outside of Paper Mario there is still quite a bit on the system.

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']But all it is is a code. It's a voucher with a code on it to download Reach. I really doubt they'd sell one used for $9 considering that's all there is to it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but look at the way PC games are sold. It's sorta the same scenario.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:wii: The Last Story (Acceptable) $29.99[/QUOTE]

I grabbed this and thrilled I did. Still sealed, complete. Some crushing on the side of the outer box but not bad at all, for the price, I can hardly complain. Thrilled that it came complete, with the art book/soundtrack/sealed.

[quote name='ral1121']Anybody ever bought Graphics Cards on AWD?

Feeling to make the dive for it but I'm worried that warranty will be voided since it is used.[/QUOTE]
yea i wouldnt do it ive had similar issues with them in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doodofdoods']He said outside of Japan. at least read what the sony fanboy said, nintendo fanboy, instead of immediately engaging in system warz.

So it depends on how you feel about the 3ds's game lineup. it's kind of true that the lineup isn't that impressive outside of Mario games. Mario Kart, Mario 3d land, and Paper Mario(if they don't screw it up) are probably going to be the systems best 3 games for a while. Then you have NSMB2 and Mario Tennis for some more Mario goodness. If you aren't interested in Mario, what's the system seller for you? There isn't one imo. That's just for the West, for Japan it's different since they've got their system seller in Monster Hunter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he said outside of Japan that its selling horribly, which its not... I stated that its selling great in Japan as well as selling great elsewhere which is why it currently has over 20 million sales (compared to the Vita that only has 3 million).

Sounds like you're the one not reading things here.

I doubt Nintendo will release another revision anytime soon since the 3DS, unlike the DS, doesn't have to catch up to any console (like it tried to do with the PSP). Will we see one, maybe, but not anytime soon.

And usually I am the one to say that Nintendo tends to only rely on their 1st party games but not in the case of the 3DS.

You got Angry Birds Trilogy, Animal Crossing: Jump Out, Bit.Trip Saga, Cave Story, Crush 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D, LEGO (series), Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and 4, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Professor Layton (series), Rayman Origins, Rhythm Thief, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Super Mario 3D Land, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Time Travelers, etc.

Yes a good amount of that is Nintendo 1st party games but when did that ever mean a console had bad games. All these games and more that are coming out for the console are definitely among the best portable games has to offer. And most of them are not even Mario titles as you calm is the only thing Nintendo can offer.

And stop screaming fanboy as soon as someone disagrees with you. I have all the current consoles. I game mostly on my 360 and PS3. For my portables, I game mostly on my 3DS and sold my Vita. Randomly saying fanboy doesn't look good for you.

I will be getting 2 3DS this holiday season. 1 for me and my son. We are both Nintendo fans so the 3DS is a no brainer. I am interested in the Vita but that price and the lack of games are the only things that's keeping me away. It's was the same for the 3DS and the small screen. I love my DSi XL and I could never go back to the small screen. Now if Sony just do the almighty price drop and have more games that interest me then I will get a Vita. Also people tend to forget that the Big 3, not just Nintendo, come out with redesign of their consoles. There were 2 for the PSP (3 if you count PSgo) and Sony just came out with the Supersilm PS3.

Hey, just a heads up guys, on the Journey CE, I picked one up used from GS(I know that's not amazon, but this is good info) and the games are all loaded on the disc. Looks like I can even install them and take the disc out and they're permanently on the hard drive, so anyone thinking of getting the collection on the PS+ one month and the avatar things are really at risk here.

Actually, looks like you do have to have the discs to play afterwards, but, it means you can still play, sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='starwa1ker']I got Borderlands 2 and it was defective, could only return it for a refund, no exchanges =([/QUOTE]

Why did not you buy it again with the money you received? :?:
sig.jpg

[quote name='myka22']Well I jumped on a Resident Evil 6 Archives, we shall see how that goes.[/QUOTE]

It probably will go in your favor. At this stage of the release there won't be that many traded in copies. This is most likely a fallen item from the shelf kind of deal.

[quote name='lilseung']Isn't it only like 15 dollars difference from getting new?[/QUOTE]

yea but they can complain the box is dented and get more cash off

With $15 I may get a decent game with it as well :p Anyways... I'm not within the US and I can only buy from Amazon.com, which doesn't sell it directly so I have to pay a third party ~$15 more for it...

[quote name='lilseung']Isn't it only like 15 dollars difference from getting new?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but this is "cheapassgamer" not "retailassgamer" :p

Any savings helps, and usually LN stuff on Amazon is in pristine condition.

On frys.com, you can get a 3DS XL for $179.99 brand new + shipping (if you have one in your state, tax kinda kills the deal), or if you have PTZ at the site that shall not be named, you can get the blue one for $169.99 + free shipping. So unless you have credit at Amazon, you can find similar deals for a brand new unit instead.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Yeah but this is "cheapassgamer" not "retailassgamer" :p

Any savings helps, and usually LN stuff on Amazon is in pristine condition.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's best to be retailassgamer considering warranties.

[quote name='blinknot4']I can't remember who it was (sorry!) but I think a CAG recently bought an AWD Star Wars 360 and got the correct packaging... but inside was a Kinect Adventures bundle instead. Just a heads up, a 'soft' warning to other CAGs...[/QUOTE]

I saw that too. I was hesitant when I saw one pop up... but I bought it and success! It was in great shape too! It barely looked used (besides the packaging).

On an unrelated note: A game that is cartridge based (Game Boy) sold as like new does that mean it comes complete with instructions and box?

[quote name='rabidchiuaua']On an unrelated note: A game that is cartridge based (Game Boy) sold as like new does that mean it comes complete with instructions and box?[/QUOTE]

The description will usually detail what's excluded/included. Like new on cartridge games sometimes just means the cartridge has no damage to it but doesn't come CIB.

[quote name='rey6eric']The description will usually detail what's excluded/included. Like new on cartridge games sometimes just means the cartridge has no damage to it but doesn't come CIB.[/QUOTE]

By Amazon guidelines, "Used - Like New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and pristine. There are absolutely no signs of wear on the item or its packaging. Instructions are included. Item is suitable for presenting as a gift."

By the same guidelines, the only way disc/cartridge-only titles should be listed is as Acceptable.

Received my like new Max Payne 3 "Special Edition" today... definitely sending it back for a refund. But I'll be nice enough to use a much more appropriately sized mailer. :lol:

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Received my like new Max Payne 3 "Special Edition" today... definitely sending it back for a refund. But I'll be nice enough to use a much more appropriately sized mailer. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Lol, worst CE ever! "Comes with shipping air pillows! - Just like Max uses in the actual game!"

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Received my like new Max Payne 3 "Special Edition" today... definitely sending it back for a refund. But I'll be nice enough to use a much more appropriately sized mailer. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with it? Looks good to me lol

[quote name='sp00ge']By Amazon guidelines, "Used - Like New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and pristine. There are absolutely no signs of wear on the item or its packaging. Instructions are included. Item is suitable for presenting as a gift."

By the same guidelines, the only way disc/cartridge-only titles should be listed is as Acceptable.[/QUOTE]

only if it is from amazon I have seen a lot of very good / like new ***CARTRIDGE ONLY*** listings on amazon from 3rd party sellers

That's kind of what I think most people call a deal breaker. That's not a $2-3 dollar difference that's another used game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back