Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Resident evil 6 360
VG- 35.xx
LN 37.xx

Does anyone know if this has any codes in the package, I know the special edition version does.

I want it but I am lacking in amazon credit atm. Need to go buy some and hope it is there again.

:Edit: added in link[/QUOTE]

The only thing you might be missing is The Mercenaries level from Amazon, but that was a pre order bonus. Not sure if they still send it out with the new ones.

[quote name='blinknot4']:360: Spec Ops: The Line - LN - $22.49

:360: TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier - LN - $24.10

:ps3: TC Ghost Recon Future Soldier - LN - $24.74

:genesis: Michael Jackson's Moonwalker - G - $58.05

...wait. What?[/QUOTE]
Finally snagged Spec Ops. There's still more.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Resident evil 6 360
VG- 35.xx
LN 37.xx

Does anyone know if this has any codes in the package, I know the special edition version does.

I want it but I am lacking in amazon credit atm. Need to go buy some and hope it is there again.

:Edit: added in link[/QUOTE]
I picked up a very good for PS3.

[quote name='weeman43302']The only thing you might be missing is The Mercenaries level from Amazon, but that was a pre order bonus. Not sure if they still send it out with the new ones.[/QUOTE]

I think I am going to bite the bullet and just get it at best buy with the b2g1 free sale. I have plenty in credit so I will just get an extra bl2 and dishonored copy and trade them back in.

[quote name='ral1121']sigh,

I didn't see this coming, I don't think I will renew my Amazon Prime or maybe think about it.

*cries*

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/money/article_0a9f56f0-1fd4-11e2-b26d-0019bb2963f4.html[/QUOTE]

Lucky. Arizona people will pay 6% on sale taxes. Here in California, Amazon charges about 13% in taxes (no joke). That's a lot! I am not sure if that only applies in my city or all California. All I can say is that I have bought less stuff from Amazon since they began collecting taxes.

[quote name='Ashlee']Lucky. Arizona people will pay 6% on sale taxes. Here in California, Amazon charges about 13% in taxes (no joke). That's a lot! I am not sure if that only applies in my city or all California. All I can say is that I have bought less stuff from Amazon since they began collecting taxes.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I bought less too. the sad thing is amazon is still better than most stores (gamestop) because they have free shipping...unless u buy in B&M places

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Aww. Figured it was coming. Ah well, 6.6% isn't bad. It's less than I pay in my area.[/QUOTE]
It's probably going to be same as what you pay now cause the county/city will still want their cut.

Guess I'm going to be buying everything from Newegg now.

[quote name='Ashlee']Lucky. Arizona people will pay 6% on sale taxes. Here in California, Amazon charges about 13% in taxes (no joke). That's a lot! I am not sure if that only applies in my city or all California. All I can say is that I have bought less stuff from Amazon since they began collecting taxes.[/QUOTE]

Damn you pay a lot, its most likely your city since I am only paying 8.75% in tax in CA.

The base tax rate in CA is 7.25%. There are no local taxes higher than 2.5% on top of that.

http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/pam71.htm

[quote name='Dranakin']The base tax rate in CA is 7.25%. There are no local taxes higher than 2.5% on top of that.

http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/pam71.htm[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, bad mad calculations :s

I didn't see this coming, I don't think I will renew my Amazon Prime or maybe think about it.

Who am I kidding, I'll still get it.

*cries*

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/money/article_0a9f56f0-1fd4-11e2-b26d-0019bb2963f4.html[/QUOTE]

Well it was only a matter of time. I think New York was the first state to fall to the Amazon tax rule and when I saw that I knew it was only the beginning of the end for the rest of us (CA started last month).

If enough people had reported online purchases on their tax returns we wouldn't have had to come to this. The kicker is that they use an average blend rate/amount for taxes which amounted to just $50 for me on last year's tax return. I know I saved a whole lot more than $50 on Amazon tax last year. So in a way we all did this to ourselves by failing to report online purchases.

Who am I kidding, I'll still get it.

*cries*

Noooo this stinks, I live in Arizona

I had a feeling this was coming, oh well at least they won't start charging taxes until after the Holiday season is over and its only 6.6% so it really is not that bad

0% sales tax state, yay. But we pay property tax out the butt. And they are trying to put a tax on selling your home, as if paying the tax on it yearly wasn't enough.

amazon has gone down hill this year no game credit and now this ......may just shop at gamestop for there power up rewards points because amazon does not offer crap now a days

[quote name='pedrobeara']amazon has gone down hill this year no game credit and now this ......may just shop at gamestop for there power up rewards points because amazon does not offer crap now a days[/QUOTE]

Amazon could charge 20% tax and I'd shop there over GameStop and their PUR points.

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon could charge 20% tax and I'd shop there over GameStop and their PUR points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. No.

That's just stupid.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Yeah. No.

That's just stupid.[/QUOTE]

Would I pay a 10% premium for customer service? Sure. I do it all the time for other things. Sorry you don't appreciate good customer service. :roll:

You can do whatever you want though.

[quote name='confoosious']Would I pay a 10% premium for customer service? Sure. I do it all the time for other things. Sorry you don't appreciate good customer service. :roll:

You can do whatever you want though.[/QUOTE]

Well at 20% higher they'd probably still be cheaper than gamestop, so, you know...

And I agree.

i have an amazon credit card that accumulates over $25 in points every month, triple points for amazon purchases and it all adds up. Just pay the full amount every month so you don't get thrown into debt.

Woah, o_O definitely going to start checking a lot of this site out more. o_O
sig.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']Amazon could charge 20% tax and I'd shop there over GameStop and their PUR points.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. Haven't bought anything at GS since discovering this. Keep everything at BB or Amazon. It would take a lot to make me go back to using GS.

[quote name='GHmanRON']Honestly, I've never a 3DS XL on AWD yet :([/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I don't think amazon carries the 3DS XL (third party sellers fulfilled by amazon do, but amazon and nintendo are having problems or something). If that is the case, then AWD will get the occasional trade-in, but there won't be many (or any) damaged packaging items to sell on AWD.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I could be wrong, but I don't think amazon carries the 3DS XL (third party sellers fulfilled by amazon do, but amazon and nintendo are having problems or something). If that is the case, then AWD will get the occasional trade-in, but there won't be many (or any) damaged packaging items to sell on AWD.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just researched that and it's true. Same with the Wii U as well. Oh well, at least they have the original 3DS

[quote name='GHmanRON']Wow, just researched that and it's true. Same with the Wii U as well. Oh well, at least they have the original 3DS[/QUOTE]

aww man. that truly sucks :/ amazon is bout the best place to shop with their awesome customer service and all..

guess the vita is the choice then

[quote name='GHmanRON']Honestly, I've never a 3DS XL on AWD yet :([/QUOTE]

the 3DS XL has been up multiple times. I actually grabbed one casually a week or 2 ago. They have had more blue/blacks then reds. Also they are appearing more regularly every week now. They are about as rare as the purple 3ds. You just have to keep your eyes peeled. I visit the warehouse several times a day every time I'm on the computer.

The warehouse will get Wii-Us in, etc...

[quote name='TPerryoo7']the 3DS XL has been up multiple times. I actually grabbed one casually a week or 2 ago. They have had more blue/blacks then reds. Also they are appearing more regularly every week now. They are about as rare as the purple 3ds. You just have to keep your eyes peeled. I visit the warehouse several times a day every time I'm on the computer.

The warehouse will get Wii-Us in, etc...[/QUOTE]
Whats the usual asking price for one?

:psp: Tactics Ogre (Premium Edition) - $30

Great SRPG, get on it.
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together was released in Europe as a special Premium Edition; comprising of a copy of the game, a 44 page hardback artbook: 'The World of Tactics Ogre' and an exclusive Mini Soundtrack CD. Also included in the Premium Edition box is a bonus voucher to claim 50% off the purchase of VAGRANT STORY from the PlayStation Network, but this code may NOT work with US PSN accounts.

[quote name='GHmanRON']Whats the usual asking price for one?[/QUOTE]

The couple I've seen have been $180. Not really worth that price used and in very good condition.

They had 1 acceptable 360 controller with the description "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm)". I picked it up, now I just have to wonder if they mean there's a big bend in the case or how they mean it.

[quote name='MoCiWe']They had 1 acceptable 360 controller with the description "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm)". I picked it up, now I just have to wonder if they mean there's a big bend in the case or how they mean it.[/QUOTE]

It's likely just damage to the box.

Thanks for the heads up on the Madden Vita pack. I wanted to pick one up before P4 comes out and I had some credit to burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back