Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='biggie2123']^ Picked up 2 of the AC3 Bundles for $195. Hopefully AC3 trade in is still high and this deal becomes even sweeter![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on AC 3 trade in. I locked my trade just in case ;) since I have already game shared it.

Got a 500GB Assassins Creed PS3 bundle. Kind of scares me that it says "1 left" before I ordered, and still says 1 left after I ordered. Out of the 4 people who said they ordered one (or two) i wonder how many of us will actually get it. :'(

It's definitely glitched, I had this happen before with a 250gb ps3 super slim bundle and they canceled the order.

Probably only the first order will be honored and the rest canceled.

[quote name='DaShaka']Got a 500GB Assassins Creed PS3 bundle. Kind of scares me that it says "1 left" before I ordered, and still says 1 left after I ordered. Out of the 4 people who said they ordered one (or two) i wonder how many of us will actually get it. :'([/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't usually cancel orders....

[quote name='esalw822']Just an FYI, looks like you're linking to your wish list products. When I added to cart, it showed me your name and the other items on your wish list.

Maybe change the link to the generic BO2 AWD page?

Great find though...[/QUOTE]
My birthday is coming up, buy me something nice :lol:

[quote name='kouleefoh']My birthday is coming up, buy me something nice :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol. Like the Vita memory cards or the PS3 Bundle... :lol:

[quote name='esalw822']Lol. Like the Vita memory cards or the PS3 Bundle... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Glad I didnt' have any embarassing item on there. :cold:

[quote name='metsfan1545d']Grabbed an acceptable black ops 2

I assume game will be pretty beat up considering the discount[/QUOTE]

im also pretty curious as to how the game will actually turn out. bought one anyway though after redboxing it and enjoying it.

[quote name='kjs7']im also pretty curious as to how the game will actually turn out. bought one anyway though after redboxing it and enjoying it.[/QUOTE]

I'm banking on the blu ray coating to protect it from scratches

[quote name='metsfan1545d']I'm banking on the blu ray coating to protect it from scratches[/QUOTE]

yeah, im thankful for that, some of the used 360 games ive bought have been nightmares.

[quote name='metsfan1545d']Grabbed an acceptable black ops 2

I assume game will be pretty beat up considering the discount[/QUOTE]

Who knows. Says it comes repackaged but I'm hoping to get lucky and just get a broken case or big scratch on it or something. Would be great to get the Nuketown map with it. Either way $36 already isnt bad even if the game is supposed to be shit on PS3.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Who knows. Says it comes repackaged but I'm hoping to get lucky and just get a broken case or big scratch on it or something. Would be great to get the Nuketown map with it. Either way $36 already isnt bad even if the game is supposed to be shit on PS3.[/QUOTE]
How bad is it on the PS3?

[quote name='sadboy']How bad is it on the PS3?[/QUOTE]
I dont know firsthand but Ive read about a lot of freezing and connection issues.

Also look at the digital foundry comparison for the different versions graphically. It's pretty bad. I actually didn't buy it new because of it. I don't want the devs getting any money for something so half assed.

Even the DLC codes (like for the Nuketown map) were not working for many. You're supposed to contact Activision for replacements I believe.

I ordered one too. I can't believe how many acceptable copies they have. Says there's only 1 left now.
I have a feeling that there is a glitch with stock. So either orders get cancelled or back ordered.

[quote name='sadboy']How bad is it on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

it can take a little while for a game to start and the graphics arent great (but they arent really too much better in 360). Thats all I encountered. some people have had freezing problems but none of the issues are nearly as bad as the original Black Ops was at launch on PS3 (noticeably worse graphics, bad frame rate).

[quote name='kouleefoh']I ordered one too. I can't believe how many acceptable copies they have. Says there's only 1 left now.
I have a feeling that there is a glitch with stock. So either orders get cancelled or back ordered.[/QUOTE]

yeah it said one left when I ordered as well, we'll see what happens....

[quote name='kouleefoh']I ordered one too. I can't believe how many acceptable copies they have. Says there's only 1 left now.
I have a feeling that there is a glitch with stock. So either orders get cancelled or back ordered.[/QUOTE]

I noticed there were apparently quite a few. That's why I was hoping for a banged up copy. Maybe a box of them was dropped or something haha.

I ordered as soon as I saw the post. Plus I picked up the PUR steal of the week so I at least get $40 for this. I already have the Xbox version but couldn't pass up a cheap PS3.

I just ordered a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro from AWD for $77.61. It was listed as Used - Acceptable, with the description of "Large cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case."

I'm really hoping it's just talking about the box, and that there's nothing wrong with the product itself. If it is, I'll be an extremely happy camper. :D

anyone here ordered any acceptable stuff from Amazon? the lowest I've ever ordered previously was Good, so I'm not too sure what to expect.

Got a Used Like New Madden 13 Vita bundle for $187.49 ( but I already had about half the money in Amazon Credit) about an hour ago. Just couldn't wait until Black Friday. Plus someone in my household would have used a lot of the Amazon Credit I had built up before then

I bought a 32gb Vita memory card today from someone I know today for $25. He just plays the games he buys physically, doesn't download anything on the Vita, and doesn't even have a PS3. He uses a 8gb memory card he has. I tried the 32gb memory card in his Vita and it worked fine. He just wanted some money to buy a game.

I feel like I got extremely lucky!

[quote name='kjs7']anyone here ordered any acceptable stuff from Amazon? the lowest I've ever ordered previously was Good, so I'm not too sure what to expect.[/QUOTE]

It should explain to you how they define acceptable in the description. I think it means that it could be missing cover, manual, etc.

[quote name='JoeyLW']Got a Used Like New Madden 13 Vita bundle for $187.49 ( but I already had about half the money in Amazon Credit) about an hour ago. Just couldn't wait until Black Friday. Plus someone in my household would have used a lot of the Amazon Credit I had built up before then

I bought a 32gb Vita memory card today from someone I know today for $25. He just plays the games he buys physically, doesn't download anything on the Vita, and doesn't even have a PS3. He uses a 8gb memory card he has. I tried the 32gb memory card in his Vita and it worked fine. He just wanted some money to buy a game.

I feel like I got extremely lucky![/QUOTE]

That's a great deal my friend! I don't know why he let that card go for that cheap! You did good there.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's a great deal my friend! I don't know why he let that card go for that cheap! You did good there.[/QUOTE]

He got the 32gb card as a birthday gift to go with his Vita that he got. He also has a 8gb card and the 4gb card that came with his Vita. He uses the 8gb card, and it is enough for him since he isn't downloading anything on the Vita at all.

He wanted some extra money to put towards his "go into stores on Black Friday and buy every Xbox 360 and Vita game I can afford" fund, and I knew I would be needing more than the 4gb card the Vita comes with. We both came away satisfied.

BTW he now has a Wii, 360, 3DS, and a Vita. Not one of them is even connected to the internet even though he has pretty good internet and wi-fi. :lol:

[quote name='kjs7']anyones black ops 2 order ship?[/QUOTE]

Not mine. Currently estimated delivery is the 21st but I imagine it'll actually be sooner than that.

[quote name='metsfan1545d']I'm banking on the blu ray coating to protect it from scratches[/QUOTE] Sadly enough if a PS3 game does manage to get scratched then it is pretty much unplayable afterwards... Two recent PS3 purchases from Warehouse Deals were defective (one "Acceptable", on "Good") because they were both scratched up on the bottom and on the label side of the disc. The "Acceptable" game reminded me of the defective crap that Gamestop.com regularly sends out... Hope these last two purchases were just flukes and Amazon hasn't lowered their trade-in standards lately.

They tried to resurface one because (you could tell because there was fluid all over the disc) but that typically doesn't work for Blu-Ray discs... Since Black Ops 2 is so new though I'd be shocked if someone managed to destroy it already.

My used like new slim 320gb ps3 uncharted bundle came....brand new. It just looked like the box was opened. Another great purchase from AWD

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not mine. Currently estimated delivery is the 21st but I imagine it'll actually be sooner than that.[/QUOTE]
Prepare for delay or cancellation notice. :cry:

[quote name='kouleefoh']Prepare for delay or cancellation notice. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Not worried about it but really dont think that's going to happen. Hasn't happened yet anyway and I've ordered quite a bit from them. ..knocks on wood

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not worried about it but really dont think that's going to happen. Hasn't happened yet anyway and I've ordered quite a bit from them. ..knocks on wood[/QUOTE]

I have things cancelled on me from AWD all the time. Good luck though.

my Assassin's Creed III steelbook VG for 41.99 arrived today, with no steelbook. I don't know what Amazon is thinking to sell the steelbook version with no steelbook. Just sell it as normal. Back it goes!

[quote name='mcthatch']my Assassin's Creed III steelbook VG for 41.99 arrived today, with no steelbook. I don't know what Amazon is thinking to sell the steelbook version with no steelbook. Just sell it as normal. Back it goes![/QUOTE]

Just do the customer chat and tell them it didn't come with steel book, they will probably give you a hefty % off Instead. Unless you have to have the steel book.

[quote name='DaShaka']Just do the customer chat and tell them it didn't come with steel book, they will probably give you a hefty % off Instead. Unless you have to have the steel book.[/QUOTE]

Good idea thanks for the tip.

[quote name='DaShaka']Just do the customer chat and tell them it didn't come with steel book, they will probably give you a hefty % off Instead. Unless you have to have the steel book.[/QUOTE]

if you get too many promo credits amazon will ban your account (same if you send too much stuff back)

[quote name='mcthatch']my Assassin's Creed III steelbook VG for 41.99 arrived today, with no steelbook. I don't know what Amazon is thinking to sell the steelbook version with no steelbook. Just sell it as normal. Back it goes![/QUOTE]

Well that's ridiculous. Definitely try to get a partial refund for it like someone said.

[quote name='slidecage']if you get too many promo credits amazon will ban your account (same if you send too much stuff back)[/QUOTE]
True. Just complain when it's necessary and you should be ok.

[quote name='myka22']Are those ACIII steel books worth anything? I have a sealed one sitting on my shelf that I don't need.[/QUOTE]

There were going for $15-20 on eBay at release. Idk what they're going for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back