Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up this case for my vita:http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0073ESYZO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1376796553&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY190

I'm liking it so far. It's very slim and has a hard exterior. It has straps to hold the vita in place that can be irritating, but that's a personal preference. It has room for 3 games/memory cards and some larger pockets for other odds and ends. A pretty good value Imo. There is also talk of a walmart vita case that's apparently really good too.

My Vita came in today.

Box had stickers on it, but was already opened.

Charger is still in its plastic, the game is sealed, and the Vita has no protector, no finger prints, nothing noticeable. Everything looks perfectly in tact. Only flaw is the memory card packet was torn, but it is still in there.

I tried turning it on, but it did not turn on. I will plug it in and charge and then see.

Nonetheless, satisfied at that price. The system looks untouched itself.

Is 300 a good price for the Star Wars Kinect Bundle? I have been thinking about picking up a 360 back up. But really wanted to find one cheap.

Is 300 a good price for the Star Wars Kinect Bundle? I have been thinking about picking up a 360 back up. But really wanted to find one cheap.
I'd probably wait for a price drop. Especially with the Xbox One coming out, all the old stuff is bound to drop a lot.

That's a slick homemade case
:robot: Thanks :oops:

My homemade case has worked great for my long airport travels and no worries of damage.

Vita is huge though compared to my PSP Go, it's way too big, I just wish they had a Vita on a casing similar to the PSP Go like they had in the prototypes then I could take anywhere I go.

-----------------------------------------------------

I just checked on some of the items I bought from the warehouse this week and now they are costing 3x more than what I paid, so definitely the logarithm was off somewhere.

I'd probably wait for a price drop. Especially with the Xbox One coming out, all the old stuff is bound to drop a lot.
It sounds awful but I really only want to try State of Decay ha. I guess I'd pick up Minecraft too if I was going to get a 360 again and maybe Halo 4 and GoW:J.

So can we expect some kind of restock tonight? It's slim pickings out there as of right now.

I am also not talking about a crazy restock like the past week, just something new to look at, lol.
No, you can never "expect" a restock. Anyone sitting around waiting all the time for amazing deals to pop up is going to be disappointed. It's very, very unlikely more price mistakes will occur in the near future.

It sounds awful but I really only want to try State of Decay ha. I guess I'd pick up Minecraft too if I was going to get a 360 again and maybe Halo 4 and GoW:J.
Ahh ok. Yeah that's a tough call.

Maybe wait til the new xbox's come out and check sights like craiglist for the old ones at a cheap price.

Ehhh, State of Decay was good, but nothing that's so good, you have to buy a 360 just for it.

Got my LN Battlefield 3 and Super Mario 3D Land today. Almost perfect condition! They even sent me the LE of BF3 but it was missing the online pass so no Back to Karkand.
3D Land had everything including the Club Nintendo code.
I think a little girl had it because she was only on world 5 and had died 405 times already. XD
Pretty good experience for my first time buying from AWD.
Thanks to all the deal posters!

Has an online pass and the online is a big component so you know. It's $18 on PSN for Plus members which is $4 cheaper than I've seen the cartridge on AWD at it's lowest.
Guess ill snag it on PSN then :D

Hopefully the download size isnt huge since i only have the 4gb and wont get more until after Gamescon

Wait...you have to pay 9.99 for the Online Pass?

Hopefully the download size isnt huge since i only have the 4gb and wont get more until after Gamescon

EA online passes are free now so it shouldn't be a problem. Unless they chose not to make the Battlefield one free I cant be certain since I don't have the game and haven't looked personally.

Only if you get the cartridge used. I believe when you buy it from psn it comes with it.

Since my question was skipped again... Do any GameCube games ever come up but on sale or cheaper via AWD? Or anywhere for that fact lmao. I really want resident evil but geez I think I saw it at like $30+

EA online passes are free now so it shouldn't be a problem. Unless they chose not to make the Battlefield one free I cant be certain since I don't have the game and haven't looked personally.
Soul Sacrifice is published by Sony so not sure how EA factors in. Like others said online passes are only ever a factor with physical copies.

Only if you get the cartridge used. I believe when you buy it from psn it comes with it.

Since my question was skipped again... Do any GameCube games ever come up but on sale or cheaper via AWD? Or anywhere for that fact lmao. I really want resident evil but geez I think I saw it at like $30+
I've never actively looked for them but also never really noticed anything that grabbed my attention while looking for restocked items.

I thought they were consoles and jumped out of my seat lol
You are not alone. Although, personally, what I'm hoping for is more vita consoles. I had almost convinced myself to pick up a 3G bundle from Target next week (convincing myself is the step before convincing my wife, which is generally much more difficult), but now I can't bring myself to pay $200, knowing that I could've gotten it under $40 if I had just been online at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back