Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
That muramasa has been popping up everyday I feel like I've seen it for the past 4 days. Also how do you contact customer service for an online chat I haven't seen the option? I had a question about something for them.

That muramasa has been popping up everyday I feel like I've seen it for the past 4 days. Also how do you contact customer service for an online chat I haven't seen the option? I had a question about something for them.
Top right of the page says help. Just fill in the blanks on what your problem relates to. Then on the bottom it says "call us" "email" or "chat"

That one was the limited edition not the regular one.

For chat, scroll down on Amazon's page and click "Help" button. From there you should be able to pick either e-mail, phone, or chat option to contact them.

Can't sleep, so came by to see whats up :p

That's why I haven't ever contacted cs yet. I've gotten fairly damaged items but none the less do I care. If I contact them its going to be because I had a item stolen when shipped or received something that wasn't what I purchased.. I know Amazon's cs is stellar I have a good friend who ordered a $1000 monitor he called and complained because the delivery man left it out infront of his garage and they shipped him another of the same model screen free of cost ( he got 2 LCDs for the price of one ). I started ordering from amazon every since that story :p
I'm the same way, granted there have been times I should've probably complained. Like for example buying a (LN) CE game and having it arrive barebones without all the extras.

Found an acceptable vita starter for $15 with 4 GB card. Should i?
Depends, I'm perfectly happy with my 4Gb but to go as far and buy one one? Hell no. Nothing in the bundle actually looks worth it to be honest, so unless you really don't have any accessories, maaaaaybe.

Hey guys, what is the longest time you've had an AWD stay in limbo? What I mean is, my two orders from yesterday are "Still in process", I haven't been charged either, it's only been a day though but unsure if this is already a 'bad' sign.

Hey guys, what is the longest time you've had an AWD stay in limbo? What I mean is, my two orders from yesterday are "Still in process", I haven't been charged either, it's only been a day though but unsure if this is already a 'bad' sign.
Don't panic yet. I had an order stuck for 4 days once before it was cleared. Give it another day or two.

Thanks for the info guys I'm not staying up any more for these deals lol, it seems that the whole $35-40 xboxs and vitas may have been a mistake on there part. Might have had a problem with there systems which was causing them to miss price the items either way I'm to tired!

Gonna call it a night as well guys, just figured I'd check my texts and see what was up in here. G'Night all, best of luck!

Don't panic yet. I had an order stuck for 4 days once before it was cleared. Give it another day or two.
Thanks, I'll be sure to stay patient. Was just getting a bit pessimistic about it since that was the first sign of how they canceled my cheapy $50ish Diablo 3 CE (back when they were considered tough to find).

Nah, those kind of deals aren't even crossing over my mind anymore haha. I just gotta give my Amazon Prime some use now that I have one. I mean I rarely even visited the AWD thread after they started charging taxes, but now I'm going to make this a routine.

Well, a 3DS XL was just sold. For how much? I don't want to know.

Edit: And a Vita, too.

Before that one, there were two others for $146 and $157 so not too shabby.
Yah but considering the sale prices of them I agree that to get a used one I would wait closer to $100 for used. Likewise with how people wait until they can find a ps vita for below $150. If the sales are good the used sales should be better. I wanted a 3ds but I'm going to skip it. Sony ftw.

Btw anyone have any idea how the ps3 keyboard thing is? I bought one lol

Yah but considering the sale prices of them I agree that to get a used one I would wait closer to $100 for used. Likewise with how people wait until they can find a ps vita for below $150. If the sales are good the used sales should be better. I wanted a 3ds but I'm going to skip it. Sony ftw.
We are talking about 3dsxl right? Sales come and go for 3ds / 3dsxl and highly likely more to come approaching holiday season so there will be opportunities. The price for 3dsxl for 146 or less is a steal right now.

The vita that got snagged did reflect the $199 price drop adjustment as it was for $147.xx. We will see good prices on those going forth, especially if bundles go on sale.

We are talking about 3dsxl right? Sales come and go for 3ds / 3dsxl and highly likely more to come approaching holiday season so there will be opportunities. The price for 3dsxl for 146 or less is a steal right now.

The vita that got snagged did reflect the $199 price drop adjustment as it was for $147.xx. We will see good prices on those going forth, especially if bundles go on sale.
Exactly that's what I mean. The prices on awd right now are not great as what may to come within the next few weeks now that the vita price drop and xl has more sales. I just can't justify buying it personally anymore because I think if the vita gets a price drop so should the xl. Only by preference I believe Sony has a superior system. I could be wrong but if I find one around $110-120 I might bite at it.

Exactly that's what I mean. The prices on awd right now are not great as what may to come within the next few weeks now that the vita price drop and xl has more sales. I just can't justify buying it personally anymore because I think if the vita gets a price drop so should the xl. Only by preference I believe Sony has a superior system. I could be wrong but if I find one around $110-120 I might bite at it.
Finding one around $110-$120 is not out of realm of possibilities, especially in the next few months. We shall see. I actually want to pick up a regular 3ds for my sis for Pokemon X and Y but I am a cheap ass and wont pick one up unless it is below $100 so I know what you mean. For those who are about to refer me to Cowboom, yes I know but I have time to catch a deal before I turn elsewhere.

Finding one around $110-$120 is not out of realm of possibilities, especially in the next few months. We shall see. I actually want to pick up a regular 3ds for my sis for Pokemon X and Y but I am a cheap ass and wont pick one up unless it is below $100 so I know what you mean. For those who are about to refer me to Cowboom, yes I know but I have time to catch a deal before I turn elsewhere.
Well then I wish us both the luck to catch our deals at the prices we want. Yah I think your better waiting for awd for a regular 3ds bcus you never know it might be complete compared to the junk from cowboom.

Side note. I want the new Pokemon game too that's why I want a 3ds haha. Haven't played one since Pokemon yellow but something this generation makes me want to try it out. A nice time waster while working graveyard haha

Well then I wish us both the luck to catch our deals at the prices we want. Yah I think your better waiting for awd for a regular 3ds bcus you never know it might be complete compared to the junk from cowboom.

Side note. I want the new Pokemon game too that's why I want a 3ds haha. Haven't played one since Pokemon yellow but something this generation makes me want to try it out. A nice time waster while working graveyard haha
Good luck to you as well. I plan on picking the 3ds and the pokemon game from here so looking forward to some deals. :)

DealSeeker2U, on 22 Aug 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:Finding one around $110-$120 is not out of realm of possibilities, especially in the next few months. We shall see. I actually want to pick up a regular 3ds for my sis for Pokemon X and Y but I am a cheap ass and wont pick one up unless it is below $100 so I know what you mean. For those who are about to refer me to Cowboom, yes I know but I have time to catch a deal before I turn elsewhere.​​
I'm needing to re-acquire a 3ds and been thinking we will see some nice bundles or a price drop soon. With Sony dropping the MSRP of the Vita I can see Nintendo either dropping both 3ds SKU's, or adding value by bundling games. Should be some nice deals/bundles on both Vita and 3ds in a few months for black friday.

I also see regular 3ds's on Craigslist from time to time at $100. Sometimes that includes extra's like a game, case, etc... I'd just be careful on condition of course.

I'm needing to re-acquire a 3ds and been thinking we will see some nice bundles or a price drop soon. With Sony dropping the MSRP of the Vita I can see Nintendo either dropping both 3ds SKU's, or adding value by bundling games. Should be some nice deals/bundles on both Vita and 3ds in a few months for black friday.

I also see regular 3ds's on Craigslist from time to time at $100. Sometimes that includes extra's like a game, case, etc... I'd just be careful on condition of course.
no reason for nintendo to drop the 3ds with the pokemon game coming in oct. might be some black friday deals but dont hold your breathe for a price drop.

sony dropped the vita price cause noone was willing to pay 300 for a handheld

You guys think the XBL Starter Kit I got listed as 'good' will be fine with the codes?

Can't see why they'd charge $42.xx for just the headset + chatpad.

Anyone else have experience with this? Just wondering why it wasn't 'like new'

You guys think the XBL Starter Kit I got listed as 'good' will be fine with the codes?

Can't see why they'd charge $42.xx for just the headset + chatpad.

Anyone else have experience with this? Just wondering why it wasn't 'like new'
I just purchased the 12 Month Starter Kit for $42.xx as 'good'

It said:

Comment: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item in original packaging. Packaging will have cosmetic damage.
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

I'm wondering if it does include the XBL 12 month and 400 points.

And am wondering why it wasn't listed as 'like new'?

I'm assuming all is new and works :x or I can hope
The part in bold and bright white says it all and probably why it wasn't listed as new. It looks like just some cometic damage and should have everything else intact. If not, you can always return it.

The part in bold and bright white says it all and probably why it wasn't listed as new. It looks like just some cometic damage and should have everything else intact. If not, you can always return it.
Got it. Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. Maybe it's just REALLY beat up. I bought one two weeks ago that was 'like new' and all it had was a tear.

Just wanted to get others' opinions because I don't prefer returning after all these Amazon horror stories lol

Thanks

You're not kidding broskie, I contacted them and told them about how I missed out on the $40 Vitas, I basically said that it was in my cart but I couldn't check out for some reason and was wondering if there was anything that can be done. Welp, they got back to me and they're sending me a wifi Vita for free for all the trouble this has cuased!!!! Should be here on Tuesday!!!!!11 YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Will post pics!!!!! :bouncy:
Definitely deal of the year! Nice!

Eyeing a retina MacBook Pro. Don't know why I want one, just do. I would have to sell mine, but I'm not sure a higher screen resolution is worth $400 more, not when I mainly use it for casual browsing, ha.

Does anybody know how the AWD algorithm works?  Is it weighted based on the prices offered by other sellers?

I'm asking because I've been eyeing a LN copy of Record of Lodoss War for Dreamcast that was $20.xx a few days ago that's now listed at $102.94.  The stock has dipped a bit since I first started eyeing it, but it hasn't changed since the low I saw.  It's previous high was like $32.xx.  The only major change I've seen is a third party seller listing a copy at $999.99 for some reason.

Holy fuck you guys. I'm gone a day there's as many missed posts in this thread as when I was gone a week.

Anyway, came home to my Prestige stuff actually being where I asked them to leave it in my note which shocked me like you wouldn't believe. The copies of NBA 2K13 (VG and LN) and Champions of Norrath (G) were all complete and perfect. What's really weird with Champions of Norrath though is that one's drastically heavier than the other despite being identical in every way that I can see.

Edit: why does copying and pasting make it black?
Because the new forums use rich text formatting so it automatically retains the formatting characteristics of where you copied it from unless you paste it somewhere like notepad first.

Does anybody know how the AWD algorithm works? Is it weighted based on the prices offered by other sellers?

I'm asking because I've been eyeing a LN copy of Record of Lodoss War for Dreamcast that was $20.xx a few days ago that's now listed at $102.94. The stock has dipped a bit since I first started eyeing it, but it hasn't changed since the low I saw. It's previous high was like $32.xx. The only major change I've seen is a third party seller listing a copy at $999.99 for some reason.
Just from an observational standpoint it seems to only consider Amazon's price if Amazon is selling the item new. If they're not then it seems to consider the other sellers and is usually the lowest.

So I traded in the Halo 3 Xbox 360 console (I bought it for my young nephew, but he didn't seem to care about it) to Amazon. The condition was "like new". Just got an email saying it'll be returned to me and was marked as unacceptable. Now I wonder what happened to it while it was being transported.

Just from an observational standpoint it seems to only consider Amazon's price if Amazon is selling the item new. If they're not then it seems to consider the other sellers and is usually the lowest.
Huh. Well the lowest here was like $15, so there's something wonky going on with their algorithm there. I suppose that's why we see the ridiculously cheap items from time to time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back