Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']Just flag the offensive posts and let's get back to the deals.[/QUOTE]
i think the issue is....I kind of enjoy it...once I know it's satire

[quote name='karkyco']Just flag the offensive posts and let's get back to the deals.[/QUOTE]

Stop making sense, logic isn't welcomed around here.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Libel is when something false is printed.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know the difference. I was referring to his PM.

its libel or slander 2 make fun of some1 w/ lies on internt so ples delete ur post i dont remer wich it is and i dont feel like lookin it up on wiki or my dads law book so ples delete ur post i am ampenrgry who is pepsiman he have good drin ktaste but i dont know him im sure hes good guy so dont slander us both thank u tim

[quote name='AmpEnergy']shut up noob u have only ben here since april i am new here but i know about htis fourm much longer and i was ground from intrnet 4 a monht from my dad so mind ur own busines. lets ge back on topic warehouse deal... not these wanabe "vigilante" mod like mask air raid... he aint the owner of hte sit eand idont kno who is but hwo care this is about deal not who is new or who is old and baned.[/QUOTE]

20. But grounded from the internet. This kid is gold. Don't ban him. Cannot wait for the PM I'm going to get.

This[quote name='sherlock2g']Normally I'm like "back to the deals" but this mess is hilarious.[/QUOTE]

This is a deal. You just don't get laughs like this for free.

[quote name='DaShaka']I wish Halo 4 would pop up. How often do they?[/QUOTE]

Here's a Limited Edition copy

Halo 4 LE - A 50.66

I'm not as experienced as others in the whole Acceptable copies, but I know a lot of people say that, usually they're damaged but still brand new copies.

Item may come repackaged. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm)

OK my bad, this is pretty hilarious.

Love the blog post, what's the beef with IAmTheCheapestGamer? And Tim? Pepsi Man's name is Lil Timmy?!?

"if any1 on hre kno i amthecheapest gamer his name adress and other info ples pm i wuld like 2 bring legal action aganst him thanks tim"

Man, I ordered a 'like new' Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit w/ the new d-pad and it just came in today.

I received it and thought it was used till I noticed the sticker seals on the controller box where they normally are and the UPC where Amazon states the condition, it says new. I think they just sold it because the box was damaged.

Controller was new and spotless, play & charge kit was still in its little wire thing.

So, I scored a new controller then, right?

:)

[quote name='Miami Flash15']Man, I ordered a 'like new' Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit w/ the new d-paid or whatnot and it just came in today.

I received it and thought it was used till I noticed the sticker seals on the controller box where they normally are and the UPC where Amazon states the condition, it says new. I think they just sold it because the box was damaged.

Controller was new and spotless, play & charge kit was still in its little wire thing.

So, I scored a new controller then, right?

:)[/QUOTE]

Probably

Just in case anybody watches Sega Saturn deals, there is a disc-only copy of Albert Odyssey: The Legend of Eldean with Prime available shipping from third party seller fivedollarcd for $23.97. Considering a VG or LN copy will cost you $80+, this is not altogether a bad deal.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004SW23/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Sorry, cannot post full links yet!

Is amazon warehouse deal selling ps3 games in region 2 for uk? I ordered call of duty mw2 last week, and it is region 2 version. It costs $3 for like new. I can't reload my save in the past because of different regions of the games....I am thinking whether I should return or not....

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Welcome to AWD! You must be new here. ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha--I've always browsed these forums, but finally used my account. I've ordered a couple of 'like new' and 'acceptable' games and they all came in great shape, but I wasn't expecting a brand new controller!

I'll take it :cool:

[quote name='DesertLeo']From Amp's pm to me...

"this is insult free forum so shut the f*** up with the insult ples thank u itry not 2 b rude but some ppl on here push me 2 do that so sorrey and i expect apologie back from u."

60s-spider-man.jpg

Troll....account....sense.....tingling.....[/QUOTE]

I thought I would get one too. :lol:

[quote name='Graff^']Oh, I know the difference. I was referring to his PM.[/QUOTE]

Tell him to watch Spider-man. :lol:

[quote name='DaShaka']I wish Halo 4 would pop up. How often do they?[/QUOTE]

I think I've seen like maybe one or two at a time every three days.

Someone else may see more Halo 4 copies than me while I sleep.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is amazon warehouse deal selling ps3 games in region 2 for uk? I ordered call of duty mw2 last week, and it is region 2 version. It costs $3 for like new. I can't reload my save in the past because of different regions of the games....I am thinking whether I should return or not....[/QUOTE]

I've heard there's a program called Brute Save (or something like that) that can rewrite your save files as another region so you won't lose your progress. I haven't used it myself yet, but it might be something to look into if you don't want to return the game.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I thought I would get one too. :lol:

Tell him to watch Spider-man. :lol:

I think I've seen like maybe one or two at a time every three days.

Someone else may see more Halo 4 copies than me while I sleep.[/QUOTE]

fuck. Pepsi came back and I missed it?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Does he still post his blog about me and confoosious?[/QUOTE]

I went from most hated to top 5 cag. Let this be a lesson to you guys -- you really can turn your life around. I did!

[quote name='confoosious']I went from most hated to top 5 cag. Let this be a lesson to you guys -- you really can turn your life around. I did![/QUOTE]

e4d46db6_standing-ovation-auditorium-pop_8703.jpeg

Hey all... I've been buying a lot of last gen and older games from AWD lately and I've been having a problem with many of these supposedly "Like New" games being in what are obviously cheap replacement cases. I think it's something like 1 in 4 games arrive this way. I contacted CS recently about 4 different games like this and they issued me a promo credit for 10 bucks, but only after I asked for shipping labels to return the games (I found this kind of annoying because they initially said they couldn't do anything about it). Anyway... just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if they find it as lame as I do.

[quote name='Shimisi']Hey all... I've been buying a lot of last gen and older games from AWD lately and I've been having a problem with many of these supposedly "Like New" games being in what are obviously cheap replacement cases. I think it's something like 1 in 4 games arrive this way. I contacted CS recently about 4 different games like this and they issued me a promo credit for 10 bucks, but only after I asked for shipping labels to return the games (I found this kind of annoying because they initially said they couldn't do anything about it). Anyway... just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and if they find it as lame as I do.[/QUOTE]

I have, it's only kind of annoying as I have spare OG cases laying around. I didn't complain as it's only 3 or 4 out of about 30+ games.

[quote name='finstersucks']It's the probably the same one I just returned too. I agree good luck. Amazon warehouse hot potato.[/QUOTE]
I guess you got the one I got. All scratched up, missing the GOW games and codes used? I got that one and it was listed as like new.

There are a bunch of Like New Crysis 3's for $18.96 (Xbox). I got one for my brother. Sorry I'm not so good at posting links on my phone.

[quote name='myka22']There are a bunch of Like New Crysis 3's for $18.96 (Xbox). I got one for my brother. Sorry I'm not so good at posting links on my phone.[/QUOTE]

Its all good. thanks bro

[quote name='myka22']There are a bunch of Like New Crysis 3's for $18.96 (Xbox). I got one for my brother. Sorry I'm not so good at posting links on my phone.[/QUOTE]

It's probably better to buy it new since the Hunter Edition contains a digital code for Crysis.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']I've heard there's a program called Brute Save (or something like that) that can rewrite your save files as another region so you won't lose your progress. I haven't used it myself yet, but it might be something to look into if you don't want to return the game.[/QUOTE]

Actually, $3 is a really good deal. Also, it includes everything. I may try your method. Thanks.

My Bioshock Rapture Edition arrived today. Still factory sealed brand new, pleasant surprise it was like 18.25 or something.

[quote name='Platos']My Bioshock Rapture Edition arrived today. Still factory sealed brand new, pleasant surprise it was like 18.25 or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they have several million of these in brand new condition when they were on sale at BB for 20 bucks and you could flip them for 40 to Amazon during the extra 20 promotion.

[quote name='burger96']I'm sure they have several million of these in brand new condition when they were on sale at BB for 20 bucks and you could flip them for 40 to Amazon during the extra 20 promotion.[/QUOTE]
yeah, that is what i did.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Thought I read someone saying the new versions come with Crysis 1 code then got deleted? Not sure if that's true or not, granted that's $7 more. The game retails for $15 when not on sale (For Games on Demand anyways).[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that was a pre-order bonus, not positive though.

[quote name='myka22']I'm pretty sure that was a pre-order bonus, not positive though.[/QUOTE]

Crysis 1 was indeed a pre-order bonus code that was emailed - not packaged inside the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back