Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
That metro last light deal for $44 (LN) is pretty hot, trade in is still like $41. I got me one of those.
How long does that trade in value usually last? Like if you pick up Metro for $44 and keep it for about 3 weeks, will the trade value still be $41?
It's impossible to know for sure (most likely not), but you have 1 week (2 weeks technically, as long as you print out the shipping label within the first week) to send any game in when you lock in a trade, so he still has that long to play it.

Bit on killzone trilogy, Im pretty sure KZ1 is on disc, not a code. And was going to spend 15 to get KZ3 anyway, so 22 is pretty sweet
i've been lurking hard for KZ collection to be 19.99 :(

idk if i should wait tho due to the massive backlog
Nevermind; I bought it -.-

Locked in my trade too for 19.02 on Amazon Trade - In (plus the 10$ trade in bonus for a new game)

After looking back over the past few posts, I checked for DD: Dark Arisen :)ps3:), found one LN copy left at $22.27, and picked it up. Thanks as always, DealSeeker! :D

After looking back over the past few posts, I checked for DD: Dark Arisen ( :ps3:), found one LN copy left at $22.27, and picked it up. Thanks as always, DealSeeker! :D
Great deal/Great game; well worth full retail price :D
It's even better thanks to the vanilla Dragon's Dogma save I made so I could get the Dark Arisen bonuses. ;)
Been wanting to get DA but my backlog is huge.

I just bought AC III, DMC 4 CE, KZ Collection in the past 4 days (all used) - Total: 39$

Stupid good deals and spending problems

Still some good deals available including some from previous posts.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $190.33
:360: Xbox 360 250GB HardDrive - Xbox Slim Only (LN) $70.45
:360: Zoom for Kinect (A) $10.19 (LN from Express Media) $11.70 (LN) $12.73
:360: DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle (VG) $29.28 (LN) $31.37
:360: Borderlands 2 Add-On Pack Version 2.0 (LN) $22.27
:360: Sleeping Dogs (LN) $19.63
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (A) $8.89 (LN) $11.11
:360: Orange Box (A) $16.69 (G) $18.08
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78
:360: Eternal Sonata (LN) $14.84
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution (LN) $11.11
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (LN) $11.11
:360: The Darkness II (LN) $10.60
:360: Dead Rising (A) $5.93 (LN) $7.42

:xbox: Shenmue 2 (A) $14.56 (LN) $18.20

:ps3: Hitman Trilogy HD (VG) $18.21
:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (VG) $31.21
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.66
:ps3: Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (LN) $14.84
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (VG) $19.84 (LN) $21.26
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (VG) $13.56
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Under Defeat: Deluxe Edition (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Twisted Metal (LN) $14.82

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $13.65
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (LN) $12.93
:ps2: The Simpsons Hit & Run (LN) $12.92
:ps2: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (A) $12.41 (G) $13.45 (VG + LN from arrow-media) $13.96 & $14.00

:psp: Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (LN) $22.27

:psp: PlayStation Portable Core (PSP 1000) (A) $59.33 (G) $64.27

:psp: PlayStation Portable Entertainment Pack (G) $81.73
:psp: PlayStation Portable (PSP) Value Pack (A) $83.51 (G) $90.47

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U (LN) $25.07
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (LN) $35.87
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Need for Speed Most Wanted U (LN) $42.63
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Lego City: Undercover (LN) $35.97
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $27.88

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $27.70
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Mass Effect 3 (LN) $29.04
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  The Amazing Spider-Man (A) $23.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Darksiders II (LN) $39.22

:gc: Tales of Symphonia (LN) $43.64
:gc: Animal Crossing (A) $22.77 (G) $24.67 (LN) $28.46
:gc: Resident Evil 4 (A) $13.97 (LN) $17.46

:ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (LN) $14.84
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (LN) $16.98
:ds: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (LN) $15.75
:ds: Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends (A) $4.94 (G) $5.35 (LN) $6.17

You were so right! Not as good as that deal but some others that may be of interest to you:
Sigh, need a PS3 cheaper :cry:

Anyone know where I can get a PS1 memory card? It doesn't have to be original just work and reliable.
Check Amazon itself, you are bound to find one to your liking:

PsOne Memory Cards

I just got one and it look s like they might have more. Tempted to get another because I just had someone steal my 32gb memory out of my Vita and I need something bigger r than the 8gb I am using. Moral of the story: Don't let children touch your stuff.
Took the memory card but left the vita; Sneaky and messed up!

I just got one and it look s like they might have more. Tempted to get another because I just had someone steal my 32gb memory out of my Vita and I need something bigger r than the 8gb I am using. Moral of the story: Don't let children touch your stuff.
Well not children that you can't beat anyway.

Well not children that you can't beat anyway.
The little moron thought he was being "smart" when he took th e memory card to sell and left the Vita, thinking I wouldn't notice that my memory card was gone when I went to play. Of course he denies he took it, and I can't beat the truth out of him without looking like the "bad guy" or "child abuser". It's ok though. I know he will be a legal adult soon, and I'm sure he will do something very stupid and end up in prison retracting scenes from "Oz".

The little moron thought he was being "smart" when he took th e memory card to sell and left the Vita, thinking I wouldn't notice that my memory card was gone when I went to play. Of course he denies he took it, and I can't beat the truth out of him without looking like the "bad guy" or "child abuser". It's ok though. I know he will be a legal adult soon, and I'm sure he will do something very stupid and end up in prison retracting scenes from "Oz".
Oh it's a teenager, thought this was like an 8 year old. Gotta beat em for sure then, enough punk kids running around because they weren't beat as 8 year olds.

Check Amazon itself, you are bound to find one to your liking:

PsOne Memory Cards
TY, exactly what I needed. Is there any HD cables for the PS2? I never cared to find out :???:

Took the memory card but left the vita; Sneaky and messed up!
proof no one really wants the Vita :rofl:
PS2 ans PS3 use the exact same cables for component output

Other than that, not to be mean, but come on, those things are easy as hell to find just typing your search in amazon

Here you have some cheap ones (4.34) with prime

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Analog-Multi-Component-Cable-3/dp/B000SJ61BK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1371845432&sr=8-4&keywords=ps3+component

And here you have the official ones (13.02)

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Component-AV-Cable-Playstation-3/dp/B000MIXFWA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1371845634&sr=1-1&keywords=ps3+component+monster

Just remember that component is an analog signal and not digital like HDMI, so the quality of the cable actually matters (not that many ps2 games support progressive scan, mind you)

@IamPro: The VITA is amazing. Dont know what you did with yours while you had it or why you sent it back but that was a mistake imo. I think you will regret that later when the VITA becomes more popular because I think PS4 is going to push the VITA towards success. Regardless if it does or not I already love mine and it is definitely the best handheld ever made to this day. 360/ps3 graphics quality on a handheld? Yes please.

Wow, that's a very particular theft. The kid obviously knew the price or needed one for himself. Either way, very dbag move on his behalf.

@IamPro: The VITA is amazing. Dont know what you did with yours while you had it or why you sent it back but that was a mistake imo. I think you will regret that later when the VITA becomes more popular because I think PS4 is going to push the VITA towards success. Regardless if it does or not I already love mine and it is definitely the best handheld ever made to this day. 360/ps3 graphics quality on a handheld? Yes please.
Love them both, but the current and upcoming 3ds library gives it the win IMO

Love them both, but the current and upcoming 3ds library gives it the win IMO
The 3DS is great as well. But im just not in the mood for kiddie games that often, and that is almost all of nintendos library. So that alone makes the VITA more appealing to me. And the fact that I have MusicUnlimited for a year for $10, can use it for its big screen and netflix, and it has more customization and a good browser.

The 3DS is great as well. But im just not in the mood for kiddie games that often, and that is almost all of nintendos library. So that alone makes the VITA more appealing to me. And the fact that I have MusicUnlimited for a year for $10, can use it for its big screen and netflix, and it has more customization and a good browser.
Unfair generalization. It's more accurate to generalize it as kid friendly games and esoteric JRPG/SRPGs. At least that's what my 3DS library looks like. ;)

Unfair generalization. It's more accurate to generalize it as kid friendly games and esoteric JRPG/SRPGs. At least that's what my 3DS library looks like. ;)
My bad if that came out wrong. I still have my own 3DS and love it. It is just definitely my most neglected gaming handheld/console. Once Pokemon XY and Smash Bros get released Im sure it will get a ton of loving. :)

Thanks DealsSeeker for the Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I will have to get the Digital Devil Saga next time when available. I agree with another poster, it seems that I need to relax spending on luxury/entertainment items. It is good that I do save but still it is something to find deals for games/items that are normally more expensive.

3DS is a good system. There are some good Jrpgs and some child-friendly games. Plus some mature games. PS Vita is more for adults than for 3DS though.

The 3DS is great as well. But im just not in the mood for kiddie games that often, and that is almost all of nintendos library. So that alone makes the VITA more appealing to me. And the fact that I have MusicUnlimited for a year for $10, can use it for its big screen and netflix, and it has more customization and a good browser
The problem is that I rather use my smartphone to play emulators then pick up a whole other device (with less functionality) just to play games. I see stuff like NVIDIA's Shield being the future which does take elements from the console, it puts utility and functionality on a whole new level in addition to entertainment. I know I probably am in the minority on this and thats fine esp since this is a 'gaming' forum :)

Is the DLC on the Uncharted Dual pack (even new copy) expired? I remember hearing something of this...

The 3DS is great as well. But im just not in the mood for kiddie games that often, and that is almost all of nintendos library. So that alone makes the VITA more appealing to me. And the fact that I have MusicUnlimited for a year for $10, can use it for its big screen and netflix, and it has more customization and a good browser
The problem is that I rather use my smartphone to play emulators then pick up a whole other device (with less functionality) just to play games. I see stuff like NVIDIA's Shield being the future which does take elements from the console, it puts utility and functionality on a whole new level in addition to entertainment. I know I probably am in the minority on this and thats fine esp since this is a 'gaming' forum :)

Is the DLC on the Uncharted Dual pack (even new copy) expired? I remember hearing something of this...
Thats fine. Everyone is different. Other than a few nintendo titles Im interested in...I refuse to play emulators or PC games because I can do the same and play the same game on console and get rewarded as a bonus with achievements and trophies. Its nice having a log recorded down as proof ive done those things. I know some dont care at all about them but I enjoy them.

Any reason why decent Ps3/360 games drop below the $15 mark over time and we rarely see 3ds games (save for the crappiest ones) drop much below $20?

Any reason why decent Ps3/360 games drop below the $15 mark over time and we rarely see 3ds games (save for the crappiest ones) drop much below $20?
Because outside of the main Nintendo franchises there's usually fewer printed and the 3/DS games don't go on sale as low or as often. The first party Nintendo stuff almost never has a permanent price drop more than $5 as well and will stay the same for the life of the system. Look at Super Mario 64 DS, it's a DS launch title and still has an MSRP of $30.

Nintendo games tend to hold their price generally well. They even trade in for more than new AAA releases after 6 years or so. Look at Super Mario World 64 for the DS.

Because outside of the main Nintendo franchises there's usually fewer printed and the 3/DS games don't go on sale as low or as often. The first party Nintendo stuff almost never has a permanent price drop more than $5 as well and will stay the same for the life of the system. Look at Super Mario 64 DS, it's a DS launch title and still has an MSRP of $30.
Haha he used the same example. Great thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back