Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up for anyone that MAY be looking for a 3DS XL.  You can get a New one from walmart.com with a free game for 199.99 (although the colors of the systems are red or white)

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $148.47
:360: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) (LN) $12.90 :hot:

:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (G) $13.64 (VG) $14.69 (LN) $15.73

:360: Fuse (LN) $35.22
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Left 4 Dead (LN) $11.48
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $15.73
:360: Shadows of the Damned (LN) $13.95
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (LN) $17.81

:ps3: Playstation 3 Soul Calibur IV Arcade Stick (LN) $69.63

:ps3: PS3 Racing Wheel Controller (LN) $37.85
:ps3: GRID 2 (LN) $29.69
:ps3: God of War: Ascension (LN) $25.88
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $18.56
:ps3: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $14.42
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (G) $16.56

:psp: Spy Hunter (LN) $13.62
:psp: Touch My Katamari (LN) $17.80

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Lego City: Undercover (LN) $37.10
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Mass Effect 3 (VG) $27.69
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $27.87
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  The Amazing Spider-Man (LN) $22.89

:gc: Tales of Symphonia (LN) $39.30
:gc: Resident Evil 4 (A) $13.20 (VG from arrow-media) $16.34 (LN) $16.49
:gc: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (LN) $18.47

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $21.78
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.70
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $26.50
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27

:ds: Super Mario 64 DS (A) $13.29 (LN) $16.62

I see dragon's dogma come up pretty cheap multiple times but I wasn't sure if it's worth paying more to get Dark Arisen.  Any ideas?  It's only 29.99 new at amazon.  Anybody heard if the new version is worth extra if you've not played the original?

I see dragon's dogma come up pretty cheap multiple times but I wasn't sure if it's worth paying more to get Dark Arisen. Any ideas? It's only 29.99 new at amazon. Anybody heard if the new version is worth extra if you've not played the original?
On the contrary: You get bonuses in Dark Arisen if you have a save from the original Dragon's Dogma. I recommend you find a used copy of the original DD from Gamestop, start a new game, progress until you can walk around (maybe 15 minutes of gameplay?), then return the copy to GS within 7 days after you buy it. Then if you decide to get Dark Arisen later on, your save from DD will still be there and you'll get the bonuses.

I see dragon's dogma come up pretty cheap multiple times but I wasn't sure if it's worth paying more to get Dark Arisen. Any ideas? It's only 29.99 new at amazon. Anybody heard if the new version is worth extra if you've not played the original?
If you get DA you still get the original content but also get more when you reach a certain level. If you like the first youll want to buy the expansion...so might as well get Dark Arisen since it's fairly cheap and is a great game

The consensus seems to be that Dark Arisen is the one to buy.

On the contrary: You get bonuses in Dark Arisen if you have a save from the original Dragon's Dogma. I recommend you find a used copy of the original DD from Gamestop, start a new game, progress until you can walk around (maybe 15 minutes of gameplay?), then return the copy to GS within 7 days after you buy it. Then if you decide to get Dark Arisen later on, your save from DD will still be there and you'll get the bonuses.
^This

Got my Defiance - LN 60$ today.

Everything inside looks great, just the outside plasitc sleeve looks scratched up do to sliding around (which is normal) and the side panels of the case which were glued on fell off since it's 104 degrees today -.-

GET OUT THE GLUE GUN!

The VG copy of The Last of Us that I snagged showed up today.  Case is crushed and broken in several places and the disc was loose inside.  Has some scratches and damage to the edge of the disc. :whistle2:(

i would hold off buying dark arisen/dragons dogmas, because of the most recent corrupted save glitch/bug.

http://kotaku.com/dragon-s-dogma-update-corrupting-files-preventing-save-486169496

The VG copy of The Last of Us that I snagged showed up today. Case is crushed and broken in several places and the disc was loose inside. Has some scratches and damage to the edge of the disc. :whistle2:(
the way you guys put it, it sounds like it is non-refundable. LOL when you can easily contact amaozn cs, and ask for a return for refund.

It's stories like like this that keep me from buying from Warehouse. I hope everything works out :grouphug:
I'm sure it will since very good shouldn't be damaged like that. Out of the 6 AWD games that I've received this is the first one that hasn't been all but perfect so ordering like new or most very good shouldn't be an issue in most cases.

It's stories like like this that keep me from buying from Warehouse. I hope everything works out :grouphug:
You hardly ever hear the good stories unless someone is bragging so take the neg ones with a grain of salt

I got my 250GB Family Entertainment Ps3 Fri; box looked beat up so was little worried but opened it and everything seemed brand new. If they resealed everything, they did a hell of a good job.

In the last few days I've got 2 3DS games, Vita Memory, The Last of Us and Metro Last Light all in great condition.  But considering how much I spend at amazon in general I'm sure they put me in a special treatment category lol.

hopefully didn't just jinx myself, also if there ever is a problem CS is awesome to fix the issue and quick.  Bottom line is amazon sucks and is horrible though, you probably should never buy anything and let me get the deals instead so you don't have to suffer ;)

I've been wanting to get Forza Motorsport 4 but I'm afraid they will send me an "Essentials Edition". Is this the case? or they will send you the retail 2 disc version of Forza 4?

i have bought TONS from AWD and they always have been perfect, with maybe 1-2% small issues that were solved in mins via online chat. of course i am not gonna post every time the transaction went thru fine

Not a video game deal but this thing is LEGIT if you want local channels in HD and don't want to pay for cable or for an expensive antenna.

Mohu Leaf HDTV Indoor Antenna - $15.33 (G)

They sell stands on the Mohu website for $5.99 (free shipping) if you don't have a spot on the wall for it. This thing kicks my previous antenna's ass.
I bought one of these for $26 this morning. I'm hoping it works as well a some of the reviews of the items claim. I've tried a few cheaper ones over the last few years and the cheap ones don't pick up anything.

I've been wanting to get Forza Motorsport 4 but I'm afraid they will send me an "Essentials Edition". Is this the case? or they will send you the retail 2 disc version of Forza 4?
Personally I believe they should not send you the "essentials edition" because even the case states not for individual resale.

But I guess...they probably dont care

You hardly ever hear the good stories unless someone is bragging so take the neg ones with a grain of salt

I got my 250GB Family Entertainment Ps3 Fri; box looked beat up so was little worried but opened it and everything seemed brand new. If they resealed everything, they did a hell of a good job.
AWD used to QC good these days not good at all. There feedback shows you how it is like shoping at good will you score stuff but also get enough duds not working. Before they let you plug things in. There feedback score dropped fast enough to a 92% and still dropping. How things work they rocked now there just riding the gravey train as long as they can. Chu Chu! rofl funny not... lol

I guess we can post our "good" stories.

Disgaea - LN - Came in amazing shape

Defiance CE - LN - Great condition

DMC 4 - LN - Case has some minor scuffs but who cares; the game plays great

DMC 4 CE - LN - Came NEW (11$)

Killzone Trilogy - LN - Perfect condition

This was all this week

AWD used to QC good these days not good at all. There feedback shows you how it is like shoping at good will you score stuff but also get enough duds not working. Before they let you plug things in. There feedback score dropped fast enough to a 92% and still dropping. How things work they rocked now there just riding the gravey train as long as they can. Chu Chu! rofl funny not... lol
Am I the only one that didnt get the point he was getting at?

They certainly have got worse grading the stuff but I think AWD still very solid, only buy "like-new" if worried about condition imo. Also expecting money back instead of just a plain return seems a little greedy unless other circumstances at play.  

Like I said the other five games I've received so far were just fine and hopefully the other two in transit are as well.  I'm more likely to not shop AWD because of the Gamestop level stickers they put on the cases than one case of bad luck that I shouldn't have an issue returning.

My RE Archives 1 came resealed and it great shape (LN) and my Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble came complete and in great shape (LN). 

Also have an anime bluray on the way, also LN so hoping for similar results :D

I sent in a copy of Rayman Origins for the Vita a week or 2 ago to take advantage of their get $10 extra towards a pre-order promotion. It's in perfect condition, so if you see a "Like New" copy pop up, it's probably mine.

Like I said the other five games I've received so far were just fine and hopefully the other two in transit are as well. I'm more likely to not shop AWD because of the Gamestop level stickers they put on the cases than one case of bad luck that I shouldn't have an issue returning.
Oyeah those stickers, wtf is up with that? At least the Game Stop stickers come right up unless its been on there a while.. these tear and leave residue everytime it seems :cry:

I sent in a copy of Rayman Origins for the Vita a week or 2 ago to take advantage of their get $10 extra towards a pre-order promotion. It's in perfect condition, so if you see a "Like New" copy pop up, it's probably mine.
net-noob-meme-nigerian-prince.jpg

Taking everything out of the case and using goo gone from what I hear. Need to try it myself since this is the first time I've bought games with stickers in years.
Goo Gone gets it right off but leaves the case feeling really greasy so you have to rinse it off / use glass cleaner or something then let it dry off overnight or so so that the insert doesn't get water damage.

I use a piece of packing tape. Rub it on and peel of fast, repeat as needed. This method has worked for me for years on hundreds of games.

I recall throwing the empty cases in the freezer for a while and the stickers coming off cleanly. its been a logn time since ive done that, just use googone lately.

What ACTUALLY constitutes "good".

would trading in a disc that has:

Scratches (but plays fine)

All manuals/items inside

Case has long crack but works good

constitute good o no

What ACTUALLY constitutes "good".

would trading in a disc that has:

Scratches (but plays fine)

All manuals/items inside

Case has long crack but works good

constitute good o no
yes, depending on how big of a crack. If its a hairline crack itll be good if its chipped, itll be acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back