Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally off-topic...

But excluding a few upcoming 3DS/Vita releases, I think I've played just about every game I'm interested in in this current console generation.

Except for one.

Freakin' Radiant Historia. 

I'm pining for a new handheld RPG. And I never see Radiant Historia in AWD near my price point ($25). It just looks like a game that was custom made for ol' Czak. I've got that itch to sink a few dozen hours into an RPG... the grinding, the leveling, the loot, the story, preferably a fantasy/medieval setting-- I don't know what to do at this point.

P4G, while awesome,has me a bit tired of its in-game time management. I'm this close to starting a new game in FFIX, but then I feel guilty about wasting my Vita's potential. Oh, first world problems....

Crazy huge restock

Picked up a 32gb vita card

There are more cards left HURRY!

28.xx 16gb Vita available
I checked within a minute of your posting and it still showed them on the AWD listings for $54 but clicking on them they were long gone. Don't see much else drastically different otherwise.

I checked within a minute of your posting and it still showed them on the AWD listings for $54 but clicking on them they were long gone. Don't see much else drastically different otherwise.
Clicked on the link on the previous page and the LN 16gb is still showing available for me. Good price, but I'm not in the market for one.

2 acceptable vitas in stock for $148 but no word on the condition of the unit. Should I gamble on it?
That's a tough sell for me. "Acceptable" is just too much of a risk for handhelds, in my opinion. Where a minor scratch or scuff on a console can be ignored, you don't necessarily have that luxury with a handheld depending on its location.

Personally, I'd stick to Cowboom if you're looking to buy a used Vita in the $150ish range. Snagged my Grade 5 White Vita from that site a month or two ago and aside from it not arriving in its original box, I could not tell that it had ever been used.

Edit: Did a quick scan of Cowboom and found two Grade 5 Vitas (the 1001 model) available for $139.99. They were on the very last page. Believe they had pictures, so you can see for yourself if you really are looking to buy one.

Also, I'm new to Nintendo stuff.

If I buy a used/like new 3DS can it be registered on Club Nintendo? Does it need a special pin or just the serial #? I see on Cowboom some specifically state no Club Nintendo Pin included. How does that affect registering stuff on your account?

Missing accessories - chargers, etc - outside of ebay, is there a cheap source to get them?

Love some information from anyone with experience with second-hand nintendo gear :)

Also, I'm new to Nintendo stuff.

If I buy a used/like new 3DS can it be registered on Club Nintendo? Does it need a special pin or just the serial #? I see on Cowboom some specifically state no Club Nintendo Pin included. How does that affect registering stuff on your account?

Missing accessories - chargers, etc - outside of ebay, is there a cheap source to get them?

Love some information from anyone with experience with second-hand nintendo gear :)
The "Club Nintendo Pin" refers to a slip of paper included with new systems that has a PIN on it; you enter that PIN on Club Nintendo to get Coins for registering it.

I'm not sure, but you might be able to extend your warranty by entering the serial # of the system on Club Nintendo, as well, but that doesn't technically count as registering it.

I'm not sure, but you might be able to extend your warranty by entering the serial # of the system on Club Nintendo, as well, but that doesn't technically count as registering it.
If memory serves, you can do just that. Extended my warranty when I registered my 3DS XL a few months ago. Nice little perk in addition to getting those coins.

Edit: Did a quick scan of Cowboom and found two Grade 5 Vitas (the 1001 model) available for $139.99. They were on the very last page. Believe they had pictures, so you can see for yourself if you really are looking to buy one.

I just checked the site. I'm not too familiar with them. I'm on their mobile site, and I don't see a grade anywhere. Am I just missing it? Can you return the unit if you don't like the condition?

Except for one.

Freakin' Radiant Historia.

I'm pining for a new handheld RPG. And I never see Radiant Historia in AWD near my price point ($25). It just looks like a game that was custom made for ol' Czak. I've got that itch to sink a few dozen hours into an RPG... the grinding, the leveling, the loot, the story, preferably a fantasy/medieval setting-- I don't know what to do at this point.
It's only $30 new on Amazon. I understand being a CAG, you want it at the lowest possible price, but $30 is definitely not a bad price at all. Especially because the going price of this game a few months ago was $50.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (G) $189.19
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive (A) $60.58

:360: Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - Soul Calibur 4 Limited Edition (LN) $52.59
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (LN) $27.04
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Pink (A) $43.03
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (A) $13.07
:360: Rocksmith Guitar Bundle for Guitar and Bass (LN) $127.93
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $28.21
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (VG) $18.98
:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $18.08
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $14.84
:360: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84

:360: Just Dance 4 (LN) $14.84
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $14.84

:360: Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (LN) $11.58

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB Killzone 3 Bundle (G) $173.03
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (A) $189.31
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (A) $42.27
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $29.69
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $23.23
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $25.85
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Far Cry 3 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $14.84

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.82

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (LN) $185.60
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $35.65

:psp: 8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $15.01
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (LN) $14.84

:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) $22.18
:psp: Lumines: Electronic Symphony (LN) $13.75
:psp: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $15.29

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (A) $25.78
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $34.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $30.55
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (LN) $18.74
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  FIFA Soccer 13 (LN) $18.56
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84

:wii: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (G) $51.48

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (LN) $9.75
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (LN) $17.21

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (LN) $33.83

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $175.70

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.57
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $24.18
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $21.78

Any thoughts on AC III: L for the Vita? Thinking of pulling the trigger but I worry about glitches/frame rate issues.

Any thoughts on AC III: L for the Vita? Thinking of pulling the trigger but I worry about glitches/frame rate issues.
I've heard mix things but mainly it's a good game especially for the vita. Also; if you are an Assassins Creed fan it's a must buy

I've heard mix things but mainly it's a good game especially for the vita. Also; if you are an Assassins Creed fan it's a must buy
Never really got into the AC games. Looking to beef my Vita's library up with some non-JRPGs. Thanks for the feedback.

It's actually a nice open world expereince on a handheld console. They could have done more with the character disguises as they did not seem to matter but overall it gave the console experience in palm of my hands and I liked it.

I was gonna box up and store my original xbox and found out the PSU is burned up I think.  I'm in need of a new one, does AWD ever stock original xbox's?  or if not anyone know what a fair/average price i should pay for a decent one is?

thanks

if he got the coins he had the club nintendo pin. basically if you buy it and its already registered you can register it again, but wont get an extention on the warranty.
Thank you! Still very new to Nintendo, appreciate the answer.

Only just set up my CN account yesterday and registered my Fire Emblem: Awakening.

...come on 3DS XL deal. Come to me.

I was gonna box up and store my original xbox and found out the PSU is burned up I think. I'm in need of a new one, does AWD ever stock original xbox's? or if not anyone know what a fair/average price i should pay for a decent one is?

thanks
You can get the console for around 50 bucks, you can find some cheap ones on craigslist for sure

If you wan something fullfilled by amazon, this is the best one I found

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001E36YWU/sr=1-2/qid=1373990132/ref=olp_prime_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=1373990132&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=1-2

May not be necessarily cheap, but you can get 3DS parts directly from Nintendo here.
They're pretty cheap sometimes. I got a refurbed 3DS charger (wanted another to leave at the girlfriends place as I kept forgetting to grab mine and end up with it dying when staying the weekend over there etc.) from them last week for $7 something shipped. There were some cheaper off brand ones on Amazon, but too many reviews of people having problems with them that it wasn't worth the risk to me to save a couple bucks.

Darn it, just got home so I missed it by moments.
I picked one on a whim just before you, if you want , you can just mail me an amazon GC for the amount and your shipping address and I'll have it sent to you (I have prime, so it should be fast and I can give you the tracking number)

Edit: Nvm, someone else asked for it, sorry

I picked one on a whim just before you, if you want , you can just mail me an amazon GC for the amount and your shipping address and I'll have it sent to you (I have prime, so it should be fast and I can give you the tracking number)

Edit: Nvm, someone else asked for it, sorry
It's all good, something much better worked out. :)

No, you're a bad post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back