Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='epmacman']me too, I see it there for $19 and then click annnnnnd its $29.[/QUOTE]

I've got one brand new, only the plastic removed, that I'd sell for 20 plus whatever first class is.

[quote name='vashtheowner']Hmm price on defiance is tempting, does anyone think it will drop to $40 or less new anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

with the outpour of tepid reviews and the bad sales, this game is going to be 20 dollars soon. id totally wait.

[quote name='Sandrock7383']with the outpour of tepid reviews and the bad sales, this game is going to be 20 dollars soon. id totally wait.[/QUOTE]

I figured it would drop pretty quick because of the reviews also, I'm just hoping that the community doesn't die before it drops to that price lol.

[quote name='DanteJones']My Fire Emblem still hasn't shipped and now apparently doesn't have an estimated ship date either. This doesn't bode well..

Gravity Rush (LN) - $22.79[/QUOTE]

It might have been on backorder. I wouldn't start freaking out just yet, give it a week and see what happens.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I want it but not for that much.[/QUOTE]

What are the chances of this ever being reasonabl. Priced again?

[quote name='Phenomic']It might have been on backorder. I wouldn't start freaking out just yet, give it a week and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

There was definitely one in stock when I placed the order, unless something happened to it. Hopefully they didn't sell it to someone else. :hot:

So I received Ni No Kuni today from AWD and guess what I got. The damn German version. I'm so pissed. Gonna return it and order another copy.

479485_10151405320042001_975047193_o.jpg

[quote name='finsfan0210']So I received Ni No Kuni today from AWD and guess what I got. The damn German version. I'm so pissed. Gonna return it and order another copy.

[/QUOTE]

One time I received a copy of Batman AC in French from AWD.

"So I received Ni No Kuni today from AWD and guess what I got. The damn German version. I'm so pissed. Gonna return it and order another copy."

You actually might want to hold off on that. I remember that, after the big Wizard Edition fiasco, a number of people were still able to pre-order the German version of the Wizard Edition, since the game itself was still in English/Japanese, and the game was non region-specific. Unless the German cover disappoints you, you might want to look into it.

I swear some people probobly just test them by sending in games without discs or carts or via sending in games from other regions just to see if they even are paying attention. I mean how did a German version of NNK pass there trade in inspection. fucking crackheads.

[quote name='timtheterrible']"So I received Ni No Kuni today from AWD and guess what I got. The damn German version. I'm so pissed. Gonna return it and order another copy."

You actually might want to hold off on that. I remember that, after the big Wizard Edition fiasco, a number of people were still able to pre-order the German version of the Wizard Edition, since the game itself was still in English/Japanese, and the game was non region-specific. Unless the German cover disappoints you, you might want to look into it.[/QUOTE]

The case is cracked in a few spots, is missing the manual and has sticker residue that turned black on the front so I'm returning it. I went ahead and reordered Ni No Kuni from them for $38 Like New which is about $5 less than I paid before so its just more annoying than anything.

I swear some people probobly just test them by sending in games without discs or carts or via sending in games from other regions just to see if they even are paying attention. I mean how did a German version of NNK pass there trade in inspection. fucking crackheads.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Ouch, that means someone was clueless enough to sell it to Amazon for $30 :-({|=[/QUOTE]

I always look through gamecube sports games for that reason. All the other ones are not worth the plastic they're pressed to, so people assume that one is too.

No luck in several years of looking, though. It did have a tiny print run. I think 2K lost the NCAA license around that time, is the reason.

My like new 3DS just arrived. That's exactly what it is, like new.

On top of that, it was a first run 3DS. I thought I'd check my eligibility and what do you know, it's an ambassador 3DS. I needed something to brighten up this depressing week/day.

[quote name='plus1zero']My like new 3DS just arrived. That's exactly what it is, like new.

On top of that, it was a first run 3DS. I thought I'd check my eligibility and what do you know, it's an ambassador 3DS. I needed something to brighten up this depressing week/day.[/QUOTE]

That's actually pretty awesome. :D

[quote name='finsfan0210']So I received Ni No Kuni today from AWD and guess what I got. The damn German version. I'm so pissed. Gonna return it and order another copy.

[/QUOTE]

Nein No Kuni?

[quote name='plus1zero']My like new 3DS just arrived. That's exactly what it is, like new.

On top of that, it was a first run 3DS. I thought I'd check my eligibility and what do you know, it's an ambassador 3DS. I needed something to brighten up this depressing week/day.[/QUOTE]

most excellent. that's such a great feeling

[quote name='DanteJones']My Fire Emblem still hasn't shipped and now apparently doesn't have an estimated ship date either. This doesn't bode well..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DanteJones']There was definitely one in stock when I placed the order, unless something happened to it. Hopefully they didn't sell it to someone else. :hot:[/QUOTE]

They tend to ship items ordered by some people to people who ordered later with faster shipping methods. Did you order with Super Saver Shipping? That definitely would do it.

Considering that many people have Prime and this game keeps making sporadic appearances, it will be tough for you to get it in time. If you still want it after about a week or so, contact CS and mention this. You may get 2-day on this item or considering CS as of late, the representative will insist that you cancel.

[/QUOTE]

That bites.

I get the feeling that they're hiring either young kids who are pocketing some things by swapping or mislabeling or some older people who only look at covers to see if they resemble the ones they should accept.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']They tend to ship items ordered by some people to people who ordered later with faster shipping methods. Did you order with Super Saver Shipping? That definitely would do it.[/QUOTE]

Nah I've got Prime so I've got it for 2-day shipping, decided to start the one month free trial once the big restocks started happening. I'm not too familiar with online shopping, but at this point am I guaranteed the next (LN) copy of the game? I'm just wondering what happened to the one I ordered. x__x

[quote name='mask.air.raid']
I get the feeling that they're hiring either young kids who are pocketing some things by swapping or mislabeling or some older people who only look at covers to see if they resemble the ones they should accept.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it's kids. but whoever they have aren't getting paid enough to pay attention to detail and be perfect, that's for sure :lol:

I have an ambassador 3DS but transfered the account/ambassador cert to my 3DS XL when I upgraded. I have not been able to download the extra free games to the old one with the ambassador register serial number.

How does having an ambassador serial 3DS w/o the cert/games help?

[quote name='DanteJones']Nah I've got Prime so I've got it for 2-day shipping, decided to start the one month free trial once the big restocks started happening. I'm not too familiar with online shopping, but at this point am I guaranteed the next (LN) copy of the game? I'm just wondering what happened to the one I ordered. x__x[/QUOTE]

If there was a message saying "Order now and we'll ship when it's available", then you should get it, but in your case, I don' think the message appeared. It only appears when there is no stock of it.

If someone ordered it with 1-day shipping, then you won't be getting the next one.

It's not good that Amazon removed your estimated date when you have 2-day shipping on it. You should contact CS, although it may be brutal now.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I doubt it's kids. but whoever they have aren't getting paid enough to pay attention to detail and be perfect, that's for sure :lol:[/QUOTE]

It may be tempting to switch items at minimum wage.

[quote name='nixmahn']I have an ambassador 3DS but transfered the account/ambassador cert to my 3DS XL when I upgraded. I have not been able to download the extra free games to the old one with the ambassador register serial number.

How does having an ambassador serial 3DS w/o the cert/games help?[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression I could download them at anytime. Just checked and they ain't there. That's disappointing. I was teetering on whether to keep or send back but now I might just send it back. Ah well. Just my luck right now I guess.

[quote name='plus1zero']I was under the impression I could download them at anytime. Just checked and they ain't there. That's disappointing. I was teetering on whether to keep or send back but now I might just send it back. Ah well. Just my luck right now I guess.[/QUOTE]

If the 3ds still had the Ambassador cert then it can still redownload the games but without it, that means it was never downloaded or it was moved off to another 3ds. The 3ds serial may have been registered for the ambassador program but without the cert I have not been able to redownload the games.

I may be mistaken, if I am, hope someone can enlighten me?

Snagged a LN :360: The Walking Dead (Telltale version) last Tuesday for $17.xx. Received it today, to my delight it was the collector's edition of the game and case, I love the cover art! :applause:

Also, I tried to get Halo 3 last night from AWD but when I confirmed my order the copy of the game disappeared from the cart. All of my other items were still there and the order says they will ship, but the problem is that the Halo 3 still seems to be factored into the final invoice price. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions on what to do?

[quote name='nixmahn']If the 3ds still had the Ambassador cert then it can still redownload the games but without it, that means it was never downloaded or it was moved off to another 3ds. The 3ds serial may have been registered for the ambassador program but without the cert I have not been able to redownload the games.

I may be mistaken, if I am, hope someone can enlighten me?[/QUOTE]

It was back to factory settings. In that case could I get the cert back? I just checked the serial online and it said you are an ambassador.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']Also, I tried to get Halo 3 last night from AWD but when I confirmed my order the copy of the game disappeared from the cart. All of my other items were still there and the order says they will ship, but the problem is that the Halo 3 still seems to be factored into the final invoice price. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions on what to do?[/QUOTE]

Contact customer service. They'll sort it out.

I can't believe there was a WiiU Deluxe available for under $250 a couple different times today and I missed them. That is my buying point (or under $200 for the WiiU Basic) for the system. Hopefully more will pop up and I can grab one.

I could probably find one somewhere else now at that price, but I have Amazon credit to use and I have Prime 2 day shipping as well.

[quote name='plus1zero']It was back to factory settings. In that case could I get the cert back? I just checked the serial online and it said you are an ambassador.[/QUOTE]

C'mon man the system was as described but you can't download ambassador games? Is that really a reason to burn amazon?

[quote name='plus1zero']It was back to factory settings. In that case could I get the cert back? I just checked the serial online and it said you are an ambassador.[/QUOTE]

Nope. If the certs not in your download history then you're not an ambassador.

[quote name='HitmanPham']C'mon man the system was as described but you can't download ambassador games? Is that really a reason to burn amazon?[/QUOTE]

How is it burning amazon? I said I was teetering on keeping it anyways. After playing around with it I decided I didn't want it.

[quote name='plus1zero']How is it burning amazon? I said I was teetering on keeping it anyways. After playing around with it I decided I didn't want it.[/QUOTE]

don't burn that mutli-billion dollar mega worldwide conglomerate man, that's not cool. jeff bezos might not need the money, but think of his feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back