Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
bought ps3 UMVC3 LN, strangely for $15.86 instead of $18.9x, although what sucks is I don't have prime (my free student trial expired 3 months ago), and I had to get a filler item to get FSSS, so I got a 5lb bag of haribo gummi bears lol

Just wondering what you guys who don't have prime usually get to fill?

[quote name='wolverinefactor']That list of rare games seems absurd. Just last week I grabbed Legend of Heroes 2 and 3. 2 was $4 and 3 was $6 used at gamestop. I am glad I grabbed PDS when it was around 100. Only other Saturn game I really want is Burning Rangers which i've been eyeing up lately.

I got my Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Infinity Gate and it was still sealed so a solid $20 buy. Gotta stop buying stuff but if the Wiiu Deluxe hits 200 I may grab one[/QUOTE]

When did you get PDS? 2005? I was just curious when it went for that low.

[quote name='mattx0r']bought ps3 UMVC3 LN, strangely for $15.86 instead of $18.9x, although what sucks is I don't have prime (my free student trial expired 3 months ago), and I had to get a filler item to get FSSS, so I got a 5lb bag of haribo gummi bears lol

Just wondering what you guys who don't have prime usually get to fill?[/QUOTE]

Is haribo gummi bears the lowest price in amazon? I want to buy it but I am afriad it is more cheaper in supermarket.

haribo gummi bears
http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-...1367582357&sr=8-1&keywords=haribo+gummi+bears

[quote name='ckc4043']Is haribo gummi bears the lowest price in amazon? I want to buy it but I am afriad it is more cheaper in supermarket.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's that one that I bought.

Well on ebay they go for ~$15-17, (search Haribo Gummi Candy Gold-Bears, 5-Pound Bag New on ebay (cant post links))
so thought it was an okay deal, just to fill the shipping cost with something thats not junk ( tho junk food lol)

No restock, just stuff that is still there.

:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (LN) $24.21
:360: Dungeon Siege III (LN) $9.95
:360: Mirror's Edge (LN) $10.72
:360: Bayonetta (LN) $10.30

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (LN) $4.61

:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $38.45
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $14.25
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $16.58
:ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $24.71
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (LN) $11.04
:ps3: Demon's Souls (LN) $9.03
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $18.04
:ps3: Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.84
:ps3: Dead Space (A) $11.65
:ps3: Fallout 3 (A) $4.63

:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (LN) $16.89

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Syphon Filter 3 (LN) $5.55

:psp: Lumines II (LN) $4.51

:gc: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (G) $4.52
:gc: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 (LN) $4.47
:gc: X-Men Legends (A) $3.71 (LN from Express Media) $5.19
:gc: Naruto: Clash of Ninja (G) $3.48
:gc: Legends of Wrestling (A) $3.29
:gc: NCAA Football 2003 (LN) $2.40
:gc: Sega Sports NBA 2K3 (A) $2.26

Hmmm, monster hunter 3DShas like new for 30 bucks, but I really hated the demo lol. Never played a MH game.

Might buy soul sacrifice instead (2nd analog stick FTW)

Just snagged an (A) Injustice CE for :360: $59.35

Description said mark on case so I am hoping still sealed with a cut on the cover.

Haha, Phantom Hourglass is finally in stock when I'm around and it's an Acceptable. Guess I'm still waiting. I did manage to grab Devil Survivor 2 and hopefully a legit Wii Remote Plus (last one was a generic trash one).

I was able to get Tales of the Abyss (3ds) and Under Defeat HD (PS3) for 31.65. I'm happy with that. I grabbed a used Soul Hackers from Gamestop yesterday with the birthday coupon too. Now just really want Fire Emblem and Pandora's Tower...

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (VG) $33.90
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Just Dance 4 (VG) $17.85

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (LN) $8.98
:wii: Wii Remote Controller (VG) $10.60
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD (VG) $23.75
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (LN) $18.30

:gc: Simpsons Hit and Run (LN) $17.99
:gc: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (A) $23.74

:3ds: Nano Assault (LN) $13.22
:3ds: Rhythm Thief (LN) $21.93

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (LN) $13.00

:360: Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (VG) $39.83
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (LN) $19.40
:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (LN) $29.96
:360: Defiance (VG) $34.64
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (LN) $23.74
:360: Borderlands 2 (VG) $19.85
:360: Madden NFL 13 (VG) $17.32
:360: Dante's Inferno (A) $7.41
:360: Gears of War 3 (LN) $6.75
:360: Darksiders II (LN) $14.42
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (VG) $22.79
:360: Battlefield 3 (G) $12.86

:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (VG) $9.45
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (G) $64.34
:ps3: SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition (LN) $23.81
:ps3: Tomb Raider (LN) $29.22
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (LN) $14.01
:ps3: BioShock Infinite (VG) $31.18
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (VG) $34.64
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $17.98
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $23.74
:ps3: UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition (LN) $8.01
:ps3: inFAMOUS (LN) $7.65
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (LN) $12.34

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $142.50
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $185.23
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (LN) $24.61
:psp: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $18.35
:psp: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - standard edition (LN) $23.51
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $20.03

Sorry.. I'm too new of a user to post links, apparently. Happy hunting?

:360: Bioshock Infinite (LN) $35.80

Not saying these are bad deals, but nothing I need to play right away. Definitely going to still check regularly and WILL buy if the price is right or it's the end of my semester.

Updated post 2. Someone got a real sweet deal on :360: Bioshock Infinite for ~ $27 in VG condition. It was gone before I could even post.

[quote name='DanteJones']If only the like new was the same price as the acceptable Zelda 3DS. :p[/QUOTE]
I wish but LN is $29.67 and in stock.

I saw a New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS pop in for $24. Has that game been at a lower price than that before? I'm waiting for it to be $20...

Damn, only one or two things I would buy in this update, and they're games I don't mind waiting for the price to drop more.

[quote name='bestpersonevar']has new mario u been lower than $37 before? wish i could find it for $30[/QUOTE]
Yes, lowest was ~ $27 but it has only happened once so far.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I wish but LN is $29.67 and in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. tempting, but I think I'll wait a bit longer. So many games to get. :hot:

[quote name='kme06d']I saw a New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS pop in for $24. Has that game been at a lower price than that before? I'm waiting for it to be $20...[/QUOTE]
Price seems to hover around that mark but has yet to fall below $20.

[quote name='DanteJones']Yeah.. tempting, but I think I'll wait a bit longer. So many games to get. :hot:[/QUOTE]
Reworded / my conundrum: ;)
So many games to get, but I think I'll wait a bit longer. Yeah.. tempting! :hot:

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']What's with all of these Injustice CEs popping up?[/QUOTE]

Maybe they expected more DC fans to go ape **** over em and buy em out? I see them all over in brick-and-mortar stores too.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']What's with all of these Injustice CEs popping up?[/QUOTE]
damaged during shipping

[quote name='perdition(troy']Is there anything in game in the CE different than my regular one I got during the Microsoft sale?[/QUOTE]
As far as digital goodies go nope, but the physical stuff is a whole different story (pun intended). ;)

[quote name='Zenif']Maybe they expected more DC fans to go ape **** over em and buy em out? I see them all over in brick-and-mortar stores too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YBX87']damaged during shipping[/QUOTE]

I think I'll just hold off for the inevitable Gamestop/Best Buy clearance on these, as well as other recent LEs/CEs like GoW:A. No doubt Amazon will have a clearance/sale on them eventually as well, they tend to dedicate one day around Black Friday to them annually.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Updated post 2. Someone got a real sweet deal on :360: Bioshock Infinite for ~ $27 in VG condition. It was gone before I could even post.[/QUOTE]

Yup that was me :)

[quote name='FlipSide']Yup that was me :)[/QUOTE]
Awsome! Glad a fellow CAG got it.

Unrelated, but some other finds:

:360: Afterglow AX.1 Controller - Red (VG) $17.73
:360: Driver San Francisco (LN) $14.97
:360: NBA Baller Beats (LN) $15.50
:360: Inversion (A) $6.46
:360: Dead Rising 2 (LN) $7.60

:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB System (A) $149.93
:ps3: PS3 Racing Wheel Controller (LN) $44.54
:ps3: Sony PlayStation 3 Blu-ray Disc Remote (A) $10.44