Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Mad Catz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Cross for Playstation 3 for $74.24
Link

Should I trade in my Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition for $110?

Received my copies of Dead Space 2 :)ps3:) and Singularity :)360:) today, and as usual, both are in excellent condition. DS2 is even in the original PS3 case and not a GH case, which is always nice. :D

^Not that I'm sad for missing out, but that GoW: Origins Collection went really fast; it wasn't there when I clicked it 1-2 minutes after you made the post. :shock:

[quote name='Vigilante']^Not that I'm sad for missing out, but that GoW: Origins Collection went really fast; it wasn't there when I clicked it 1-2 minutes after you made the post. :shock:[/QUOTE]
It stayed long enough to just get posted. It has been that kind of day. I saw Pokemon Platinum for ~ $12 today, and in a blink of an eye it went oos. Otherwise I would have pounced on that. That was a good deal.

Yup, that was quick. Do "Acceptable" games have a chance of having the original box/cover/manual or is it pretty much just going to be the game by itself?

[quote name='DanteJones']Yup, that was quick. Do "Acceptable" games have a chance of having the original box/cover/manual or is it pretty much just going to be the game by itself?[/QUOTE]
If it is a dinger, then yes. Otherwise ymmv.

[quote name='DanteJones']Yup, that was quick. Do "Acceptable" games have a chance of having the original box/cover/manual or is it pretty much just going to be the game by itself?[/QUOTE]

They're missing one or all of the pieces. It's a crap-shoot. Good and above should contain everything.

Just received an acceptable copy of FF XIII. It was just the CD in a clear plastic CD holder. CD is mint, however.

I should really invest in Prime. I ordered 2 games on Wednesday and they have been stuck in "shippin Now/Soon" for 2 days.

[quote name='weeman43302']I should really invest in Prime. I ordered 2 games on Wednesday and they have been stuck in "shippin Now/Soon" for 2 days.[/QUOTE]

It's the best investment I've ever made. You can just about cancel cable/Netflix too with the Amazon Instant Videos. The biggest bonus for me is having one click shipping and not having to get fillers or multiple items to qualify for FSSS anymore.

[quote name='weeman43302']I should really invest in Prime. I ordered 2 games on Wednesday and they have been stuck in "shippin Now/Soon" for 2 days.[/QUOTE]

Find someone with a school email and you can get it for $40 bucks a year

Thanks for the replies, I think I'll pass on Acceptable stuff unless the price really make it worth it. I'm a sucker for having the original box/manual.

[quote name='HitmanPham']I'm actually returning one of these today lol. I can hear one of the DVDs loose inside the packaging -_-[/QUOTE]

I think that all of the Mass Effect 3 CE shipped by Amazon have loose discs. All were reported that way. Mine was like that as well. It's the worst packaging for a CE I've ever seen.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']It's the best investment I've ever made. You can just about cancel cable/Netflix too with the Amazon Instant Videos. The biggest bonus for me is having one click shipping and not having to get fillers or multiple items to qualify for FSSS anymore.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brian1rr']Find someone with a school email and you can get it for $40 bucks a year[/QUOTE]

I don't have Netflix, but I wouldn't cancel cable. I also used to have it while I was in school, but I don't think I qualify for the $40/year anymore. I do miss it so much but I don't order a whole lot.

Not to burst your bubble, but not even Prime is immune to that from time to time. It's true a lot of the time with AWD.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I think that all of the Mass Effect 3 CE shipped by Amazon have loose discs. All were reported that way. Mine was like that as well. It's the worst packaging for a CE I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

The one I got last week was not loose actually.

I looked and I actually do qualify for the $40/year promo. Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='maxiell']Not to burst your bubble, but not even Prime is immune to that from time to time. It's true a lot of the time with AWD.[/QUOTE]
:cry: Now I don't even know.

[quote name='Shimisi']The one I got last week was not loose actually.[/QUOTE]

That's great. That's like 1/5 not loose reported now.

[quote name='DanteJones']Thanks for the replies, I think I'll pass on Acceptable stuff unless the price really make it worth it. I'm a sucker for having the original box/manual.[/QUOTE]

I try not to buy anything unless the price is really good and LN (since they're complete) because I've had LN vary from Excellent to Fair condition.

Got my Tales of Vesperia (LN) and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) today. Both had been re-shrinkwrapped, which I wasn't expecting, since none of the other (LN) games I've bought have had that treatment.

The NFS:MW online pass hadn't been redeemed yet. Woo!

I know nintendo isnt having a conference, but I still think im going to wait till after E3 to buy a 3DSXL. They wont have a conference but will still be there with info

Fable II Limited Edition (LN) $7.69

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1367608545&sr=1-1&condition=used

Received my LN AC: GOTY and LN Saint's Row Third recently. Both were re-shrinkwrapped. Both did not appear scratched, but had carpet fibers on the disc. Seems ike they could have blown them off. I thought SR 3 was a new low for game manuals as all it had was the control scheme, until I saw AC GOTY. It didn't even have the control scheme, just safety warnings and an URL to see a manual. Yet they were happy to include a multi-page color catalog of crap I could buy from them.

There is a copy of Planescape Torment on PC and I have a question. This runs under Windows 98, will still be a problem running on modern Windows? Also, is the package a nice collectible? I know the old Bioware games came with thick and detailed manuals and that was cool.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']There is a copy of Planescape Torment on PC and I have a question. This runs under Windows 98, will still be a problem running on modern Windows? Also, is the package a nice collectible? I know the old Bioware games came with thick and detailed manuals and that was cool.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there will be. You can get it to run, but it will take work if that is what you are wondering.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'] Also, is the package a nice collectible? I know the old Bioware games came with thick and detailed manuals and that was cool.[/QUOTE]

That looks like the disc only copy. The old boxed copy is fairly rare.

My "Like New" ME3 CE came in:

0000014x.jpg

0000017t.jpg

That's all it came with. The steelbook's damage is deeper than the picture makes it out to be and it can just barely open wide enough to slide the discs out. Any more and the two parts will likely snap off. Last time I'm buying any form of CE on Warehouse.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']There is a copy of Planescape Torment on PC and I have a question. This runs under Windows 98, will still be a problem running on modern Windows? Also, is the package a nice collectible? I know the old Bioware games came with thick and detailed manuals and that was cool.[/QUOTE]

If you're concerned about compatibility (although the old one should still work, with some tinkering), just spring for the remastered version with higher resolution, bug fixes, and additional content.

P:T was a extremely popular game so it's not rare and you WILL have a lot of issues running it on modern hardware. I'd suggest buying it from gog.com since they make their games compatible.

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']My "Like New" ME3 CE came in:

That's all it came with. The steelbook's damage is deeper than the picture makes it out to be and it can just barely open wide enough to slide the discs out. Any more and the two parts will likely snap off. Last time I'm buying any form of CE on Warehouse.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Its actually in better condition then my ME3 from BB. Although it came with everything (as it should because it is new) the case was heavily dented, at least 3 times as bad is yours, and when I opened the case, it cracked in half. EA metal cases are so awful. They just need to leave the real "Steelbooks" as those cases are very reliable

So got my LN Gran Turismo XL and LN God of War Saga and both codes were used. I was sort of hoping that they wouldn't be used, but sadly they were. My GoW Saga one had quite a bit of scratches and scuffs on the plastic, would this be considered for a partial refund. I don't want to keep asking Amazon for partial refunds and get on their blacklist, but when I buy something that is listed Like New, I expect it to at least look pretty good.

[quote name='nhlducks35']I don't want to keep asking Amazon for partial refunds and get on their blacklist, but when I buy something that is listed Like New, I expect it to at least look pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Do they actually have a "blacklist" for warehouse deals? I feel like the warehouse should be excluded from that "returning too much" blacklist since we're buying used products that vary in condition.

[quote name='nhlducks35']So got my LN Gran Turismo XL and LN God of War Saga and both codes were used. I was sort of hoping that they wouldn't be used, but sadly they were. My GoW Saga one had quite a bit of scratches and scuffs on the plastic, would this be considered for a partial refund. I don't want to keep asking Amazon for partial refunds and get on their blacklist, but when I buy something that is listed Like New, I expect it to at least look pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can take a picture or something and show them.

You should always assume that codes will be used. These are not new games after all.

[quote name='kme06d']Do they actually have a "blacklist" for warehouse deals? I feel like the warehouse should be excluded from that "returning too much" blacklist since we're buying used products that vary in condition.[/QUOTE]

Excessive returns will get you put on a blacklist. You know you've at least been flagged if in order for you to return you have to contact CS first.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Excessive returns will get you put on a blacklist. You know you've at least been flagged if in order for you to return you have to contact CS first.[/QUOTE]

Well crap. When I tried to return my like new 3ds xl...I mean dsi xl... I had to contact CS first. I thought it was because it was from the warehouse. I did contact CS one other time within that week about another item that I ordered and tried to cancel, but it was too late. I refused shipment and was expecting a refund soon after and when it didn't happen, I contacted CS. I've ordered hundreds of things on Amazon, and have only returned a few things. Some of them were from this year (3 returns, I think) because I'm using Amazon a lot more. What is considered "excessive" and how can I get off their list?

[quote name='kme06d']Well crap. When I tried to return my like new 3ds xl...I mean dsi xl... I had to contact CS first. I thought it was because it was from the warehouse. I did contact CS one other time within that week about another item that I ordered and tried to cancel, but it was too late. I refused shipment and was expecting a refund soon after and when it didn't happen, I contacted CS. I've ordered hundreds of things on Amazon, and have only returned a few things. Some of them were from this year (3 returns, I think) because I'm using Amazon a lot more. What is considered "excessive" and how can I get off their list?[/QUOTE]

There is no specific definition of it as Amazon has never stated them, so everything that people know are from second hand accounts of what happened to others who have been blacklisted/banned, and stories are not always consistent, and just hard to sort out with a set model. You will just have to tread carefully. :p

[quote name='Squarehard']There is no specific definition of it as Amazon has never stated them, so everything that people know are from second hand accounts of what happened to others who have been blacklisted/banned, and stories are not always consistent, and just hard to sort out with a set model. You will just have to tread carefully. :p[/QUOTE]

Of course they aren't gonna list how far you can go before they start watching you.

This isn't second hand. I'm not black listed. I have been flagged.

Black Listed means your amazon account is banned. Excessive Returns will get you banned. This has happened before. Most recent mass banning was in 2008

Or as what is known around here "The Great Amazon Ban of 2008"

[quote name='kme06d']Well crap. When I tried to return my like new 3ds xl...I mean dsi xl... I had to contact CS first. I thought it was because it was from the warehouse. I did contact CS one other time within that week about another item that I ordered and tried to cancel, but it was too late. I refused shipment and was expecting a refund soon after and when it didn't happen, I contacted CS. I've ordered hundreds of things on Amazon, and have only returned a few things. Some of them were from this year (3 returns, I think) because I'm using Amazon a lot more. What is considered "excessive" and how can I get off their list?[/QUOTE]

It may be because of the price of the console.

It happened to my "Fire Emblem 3DS". I contacted CS today and I got someone whose first language appears to be English for the first time in a long time and he fixed all my problems (though he may have caused another one with a third party seller). I got all my labels ready and I asked him about my account and he said that I'm considered to be a good buyer and it's in good condition.

This is with like more than ten items returning within a month.

I have returned lots of AWD games. I have ordered literally hundreds of games from them though. I'd estimate I have returned between 1/5 and 1/7 items from them vs like 1/50 for new Amazon.com products.

I will admit even with a seemingly high return rate, I have not returned a good portion of incomplete/damaged items I have ordered from them due to fear of a possible ban (even though all the returns are 100% their fault and deserved to be returned). Recent examples include gameboy games that were supposed to have original packaging and manual, one came cartridge only and the other was missing instructions. Also got an N64 game a couple days ago that was missing a manual (had all other paperwork in the box so give them a little more credit).

At least twice I have received empty cases with no game and also have received the wrong game or even something entirely different (such as Jurassic Park DVD movie instead of a Jurassic Park game).

The worst thing though and what really makes me mad is that if you order a single fragile boxed game, they ship it in bubble mailers and it is crushed 90% of the time when I get it. If you order two it gets put it a fold over cardboard mailer which has little support and also often results in damage. Basically to confidently order a boxed game I have to order several other AWD games along with it to feel safe that it will come in an actual box and might not be crushed.

One thing I will never do though is ask for any kind of credit. I kind of get the impression that making complaints on a semi-regular basis is more likely to result in your account being flagged. I think return bans due to returns have primarily been over extremely excessive return percentage or returning high value items like TVs.

Not a restock but what I saw still up.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect - A $165.30
:360: Bioshock Infinite LN - $33.41
:360: Battlefield 3 - G $13.50
:360: Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection - LN $20.29
:360: Dead Space 3 - LN $23.74
:360: Forza Horizons - VG $27.52
:360: Dragon's Dogma - LN $18.21
:360: Army of TWO: Devil's Cartel - LN $33.37
:360: Medal of Honor - LN $6.39

:ps3: Assassin's Creed 3 - LN $23.74
:ps3: Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition - LN $24.71
:ps3: GoW Saga - LN $25.71 (damaged packaging, possible good DLC?)
:ps3: Hitman Absolution - A $17.10
:ps3: Heavy Rain Director's Cut - A $13.70
:ps3: Borderlands 2 - LN $22.27
:ps3: Ultimate MvC3 - LN $18.84
:ps3: COD: BlOps II - LN $27.93
:ps3: Injustice Gods Among Us CE - $74.24 (two of these)
:ps3: Saint's Row the Third - LN $15.10

:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted - LN $24.69 (doesn't show up often)

:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate - A $22.36

:wii: Michael Jackson The Experience - A $18.70
:wii: Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure - A $8.15
:wii: Toy Story Mania - A $7.23

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Of course they aren't gonna list how far you can go before they start watching you.

This isn't second hand. I'm not black listed. I have been flagged.

Black Listed means your amazon account is banned. Excessive Returns will get you banned. This has happened before. Most recent mass banning was in 2008

Or as what is known around here "The Great Amazon Ban of 2008"[/QUOTE]

They told you that you were flagged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back