Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks, I picked up the LN Hot Pursuit. My brother loved what he played of it when I had it last (before I traded it in) and said that

[quote name='Gumshoe']This one looks pretty cool. Anyone have thoughts on this title? One way or the other?[/QUOTE]

It's a good game, but you might want to get the Vita version instead if you can. It has new content, you can jump with a button instead of just pressing up, and it got a brand new, good English translation by Aksys. (The Wii version had a lame translation by Ignition.)

[quote name='Matenshi']It's a good game, but you might want to get the Vita version instead if you can. It has new content, you can jump with a button instead of just pressing up, and it got a brand new, good English translation by Aksys. (The Wii version had a lame translation by Ignition.)[/QUOTE]^This, though the price difference and not-yet-released status ($10 for :wii: now vs. $40 for Vita version in late June) is something you'd have to consider.

I got the :wii: version a year or so ago but didn't get too far into it before trading it in, so I'm willing to wait for the Vita version to get to $20-$30 for all the bonus content and improved translation.

[quote name='edson13']I bought DD:Dark Arisen from them for $24 this morning. Does anyone know if the bonus stuff is on disc or as DLC?[/QUOTE]

Should be on disc.

^Thanks, I bit on the Halo 4 LE since I probably won't find one at GS anyway. It's a risk, but here's hoping I get the complete package with unused codes... :pray: I don't return things too often, so if it comes to that, I shouldn't have any trouble. Interestingly enough, it looks like there's another one left at the same price, though in VG condition. :???:

Also, you should probably edit that first game to say Final Fantasy XIII, since there wasn't a FFXII for :ps3:. ;)

...I think I have a problem, guys--I've bought 25 games from AWD in the past month, more than in the past six months combined! :hot:

[quote name='Vigilante']^Thanks, I bit on the Halo 4 LE since I probably won't find one at GS anyway. It's a risk, but here's hoping I get the complete package with unused codes... :pray: I don't return things too often, so if it comes to that, I shouldn't have any trouble. Interestingly enough, it looks like there's another one left at the same price, though in VG condition. :???:

Also, you should probably edit that first game to say Final Fantasy XIII, since there wasn't a FFXII for :ps3:. ;)

...I think I have a problem, guys--I've bought 25 games from AWD in the past month, more than in the past six months combined! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Fixed, and is that the 2nd thing you bought of my post?! :lol: I take it you have prime!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Fixed, and is that the 2nd thing you bought of my post?! :lol: I take it you have prime![/QUOTE]Heck yeah, I have Prime! It's a blessing...and a curse. :lol: :cry: :bouncy:

[quote name='DanteJones']Wii system (white) (G) - $52.00[/QUOTE]

Imagine if you'd never owned a Wii before. Thats like pure gold there. 100's of hours of enjoyment with so many fantastic games. Just thought of that. Maybe I can wait 10 years and buy a PS4 for 50$ good.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Imagine if you'd never owned a Wii before. Thats like pure gold there. 100's of hours of enjoyment with so many fantastic games. Just thought of that. Maybe I can wait 10 years and buy a PS4 for 50$ good.[/QUOTE]

I just got a wii with two motion plus remotes classic controller and nsmb wii for $80 shipped. I'm addicted. There's a whole treasure trove of games I've missed out on the past 7 years.

Got my acceptable Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory today. The description says it could come repackaged, and that the case had scratches on it. Came in the original case, with manual and artwork. Also has the soundtrack with it. Both the game and soundtrack were put in a plastic bag, so I'm guessing that was their repackaging? No scratches on the actual game case, but they are all over the plastic bag.

Do Wii consoles pop up often? Earlier today I was considering picking one up used but forced myself to look at my existing backlog and walked off...

[quote name='Tourista']Do Wii consoles pop up often? Earlier today I was considering picking one up used but forced myself to look at my existing backlog and walked off...[/QUOTE]

Here's another one.

Wii

[quote name='Tourista']Do Wii consoles pop up often? Earlier today I was considering picking one up used but forced myself to look at my existing backlog and walked off...[/QUOTE]

I would say that they're sporadic. They appear in the different colors, so you'll see at least one most of the time.

wow, so i got my ps3 i bought for 190,
its in good condition, like new but the only small thing is that it doesnt read discs....ROFL
what a disappointment, now i got to send it back and wait a few days for my money and try to find another good deal.......smh so i guess it could look new but it sometimes wont play the discs

[quote name='Fluxy']wow, so i got my ps3 i bought for 190,
its in good condition, like new but the only small thing is that it doesnt read discs....ROFL
what a disappointment, now i got to send it back and wait a few days for my money and try to find another good deal.......smh so i guess it could look new but it sometimes wont play the discs[/QUOTE]

Once you get the money back, I'm sure a lot of people would tell you try cowboom. I got my vita and 3ds there and they were both basically perfect/barely played.

[quote name='shurija']I remember seeing some screenshots a few months ago. I still have to finish the first two haha[/QUOTE]
is the game fun? because the games look kinda meh.

[quote name='Fluxy']wow, so i got my ps3 i bought for 190,
what a disappointment, now i got to send it back and wait a few days for my money and try to find another good deal.......smh so i guess it could look new but it sometimes wont play the discs[/QUOTE]
i would avoid buying ps3 consoles from amazon warehouse. alot of ppl have been complaining about the ps3 console they receive from amazon warehouse, due to poor condition. just buy it new, and save yourself the headache.

[quote name='YBX87']is the game fun? because the games look kinda meh.[/QUOTE]

It is extremely repetitive, kinda in the sense of those Dynasty Warriors game. You kill massive things mission after mission; Co-op definitely makes it a lot more fun. I still enjoyed it when I was playing it a while ago. Mindless fun.

[quote name='YBX87']is the game fun? because the games look kinda meh.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that one, but ED 2017 is awesome.

Insect Armageddon was meh.

I expect the new one to be awesome though.

[quote name='YBX87']i would avoid buying ps3 consoles from amazon warehouse. alot of ppl have been complaining about the ps3 console they receive from amazon warehouse, due to poor condition. just buy it new, and save yourself the headache.[/QUOTE]

yea thats what im going to do. I also complained how they didnt give me the assassins creed III game, since the ps3 was a ps3 500gb ac3 bundle so they gave me 35 bucks to buy one and if i get my full refund ill have a total of 227. so yea ill probably pitch in for a brand new one. Learned my lesson today.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't know about that one, but ED 2017 is awesome.

Insect Armageddon was meh.

I expect the new one to be awesome though.[/QUOTE]
whoknows, will you be getting watchdogs the game?

[quote name='aeonus']Kovorkian: Who's that in your Avatar? Everytime I see it, I think of Fred Sanford.[/QUOTE]

Dr. Kano
Jigoro Kano founded Judo.
My avatar is a cropped image of the Kano statue that resides outside the Kodokan.

Back to WTF deals

:ps2: Futurama (LN) 54.36

[quote name='Kovorkian']Dr. Kano
My avatar is a cropped image of the Kano statue that resides outside the Kodokan.

Back to WTF deals

:ps2: Futurama (LN) 54.36[/QUOTE]

Not really that WTF considering, once again, the game is on the rare side and sought after...

[quote name='Kovorkian']Dr. Kano

Back to WTF deals

:ps2: Futurama (LN) 54.36[/QUOTE]

Wow lol, I bought it for like $5 from independent game store like 3 or 4 years ago was not that bad of a game actually beat it but doubt I'll ever will do so again because the gameplay was a little boring but the cutscenes were great.

[quote name='Vigilante']Probably not, since someone in the Marketplace is selling it for ~$23 in LN condition. Up to you, though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll consider it when people are asking more for it.

Not Warehouse Deals, but I just picked up Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (Heard the guys saying it was pretty decent on the podcast), both for 360. Just got some birthday credit, lol.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342715

^^In case anyone missed it, that's how you can get Hitman HD Trilogy for $19.99 new. Premium for 360, Standard for PS3. Better hurry, I think you only have about a day left.

The backlog gets bigger.

Found :gc: Resident Evil (LN) for $17.21. I'm probably more excited than I should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back