Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kovorkian']one in stock from AWD (LN) at $44.54 might have price changed.

infamous 2 hero edition did that to me.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's annoying.

Had that $144 3DS XL in my cart, but waffled too much and it was gone before I could do any actual damage to my wallet.

I only really want it for the Mario games and Professor Layton. Not sure it's worth buying just for a few games. I'll have to think about it some more.

This is slightly off topic but is the XL 3DS that much better than the original? Just wondering cause I'm a bit hurt for money and am wanting a 3DS to Fire Emblem.

[quote name='Komentra']This is slightly off topic but is the XL 3DS that much better than the original? Just wondering cause I'm a bit hurt for money and am wanting a 3DS to Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

Bigger screen, better battery, and more comfortable to hold. Those 3 major things make it totally worth it to me.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Bigger screen, better battery, and more comfortable to hold. Those 3 major things make it totally worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

Yep, no question. And it's far less slimy having matte plastic on the inside vs all glossy on the original 3DS.

[quote name='Komentra']This is slightly off topic but is the XL 3DS that much better than the original? Just wondering cause I'm a bit hurt for money and am wanting a 3DS to Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

Love mine, definitely well worth the upgrade to XL.

[quote name='WilliamG']Yep, no question. And it's far less slimy having matte plastic on the inside vs all glossy on the original 3DS.[/QUOTE]
That and it seems that DS games are crisper than when they were played on the original 3DS. And the 3D function seems much more tolerable than before.

[quote name='Komentra']This is slightly off topic but is the XL 3DS that much better than the original? Just wondering cause I'm a bit hurt for money and am wanting a 3DS to Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]Yes, it is. I finally upgraded to the XL a few months ago and I can't imagine going back to the smaller screen on the standard 3DS. :drool:

[quote name='Vigilante']Yes, it is. I finally upgraded to the XL a few months ago and I can't imagine going back to the smaller screen on the standard 3DS. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. Not sure if it's worth buying though since I literally want i for just that one game.

Might grab one if I can find one decently priced on AWD or Cowboom.

[quote name='Komentra']Alright, thanks. Not sure if it's worth buying though since I literally want i for just that one game.

Might grab one if I can find one decently priced on AWD or Cowboom.[/QUOTE]

If that one game is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, yeah it's totally worth it. :):)

That's why I bought a 3DSXL, but I am enjoying LM Dark Moon, MK7, and OoT. Not really enjoying Super Mario 3D Land, but it was free

[quote name='Jackpot06']Pretty sure the XL's added features are completely unimportant for Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

If he wants to sell it when he's finished with it, it would be more attractive to buyers.

SaGa Frontier (LN) - $10.95

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']Bigger screen, better battery, and more comfortable to hold. Those 3 major things make it totally worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

Bigger screen is the only true benefit IMO. Don't get me wrong, because I love both the original and XL, but the original is great in its own right.

For me:
Original:
Better build quality, more comfortable to hold, can actually fit into pocket, most 3D games look better on the smaller screen.

XL:
Better screen size, slightly longer battery (30min longer from my experience), most 2D games look better on the larger screen.

Battery is a moot point for me since I have a 3x battery/grip for my original 3ds giving me 10hr of gameplay per charge.

[quote name='Komentra']Alright, thanks. Not sure if it's worth buying though since I literally want i for just that one game.
Might grab one if I can find one decently priced on AWD or Cowboom.[/QUOTE]

If you are hurting for money, I would definitely hold off getting a XL and just play your games on your current system. I would recommended the XL for people just jumping into the 3DS world, but it is not necessary for someone who already owns the original system.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']If he wants to sell it when he's finished with it, it would be more attractive to buyers.

SaGa Frontier (LN) - $10.95[/QUOTE]

Darn, I would have likely grabbed that if it didn't sell so quickly. Thanks for posting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ds: Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop (A) $3.66[/QUOTE]

Someone bought it. I've been watching that for a month now. :cry:

I have a 3DS and I played demo games on the XL. I did like the feel of it on the palms and fingers, but not so much with the thumbs because there's more space there. The SELECT, HOME, and START buttons are much better. I don't know why the original made them more difficult to press.

That's pretty much it for me. If the original had the better lower buttons, then it wouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Well, that's annoying.[/QUOTE]

yes it is.

a (LN) infamous 2 hero edition was on the AWD was $75 dropped to $68 rose back up to $75 and someone bought it at $75 was hoping it was gonna drop sub $60

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Someone bought it. I've been watching that for a month now. :cry:

I have a 3DS and I played demo games on the XL. I did like the feel of it on the palms and fingers, but not so much with the thumbs because there's more space there. The SELECT, HOME, and START buttons are much better. I don't know why the original made them more difficult to press.

That's pretty much it for me. If the original had the better lower buttons, then it wouldn't be a problem.[/QUOTE]

did someone BUY IT or did amazon put it to almost 18 FREAKING BUCKS

[quote name='Vigilante']Yes, it is. I finally upgraded to the XL a few months ago and I can't imagine going back to the smaller screen on the standard 3DS. :drool:[/QUOTE]
I'd love to upgrade to the XL but I can't bring myself to trade in this.

[quote name='DanteJones']Another little shipping hiccup it seems. FFIII has been "shipping now" since EDIT: Saturday, actually. :(

[/QUOTE]

Ah, I hate those. I'd say 50% of the time my order gets cancelled with a reason of "lack of inventory." I hope you have better luck.

[quote name='yokuo']I'd love to upgrade to the XL but I can't bring myself to trade in this.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't either, that's why I scraped together enough to buy an XL without trading in my Zelda 3DS. Sure I've got 2 3DSes now but I just couldn't part with my Zelda 3DS.

:ps3::pc: Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Portal 2 (LN) $13.58

:ps2: Prince of Persia The Two Thrones (G) $3.70

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Grandia (A) $23.49
browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Dino Crisis (LN) $15.84

:360: Need for Speed: The Run (LN) $9.03

:xbox: Need for Speed Most Wanted (A from Hit Gaming) $5.94 (G) $8.43
:xbox: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (A from Hit Gaming) $5.33 (A) $5.47 (LN from arrow-media) $6.22
:xbox: Guilty Gear X2 (LN) $4.96

[quote name='Kovorkian']yes it is.

a (LN) infamous 2 hero edition was on the AWD was $75 dropped to $68 rose back up to $75 and someone bought it at $75 was hoping it was gonna drop sub $60[/QUOTE]

I had no idea it was worth that much. I still have a sealed Infamous 2 Hero Edition, hehe. :D

[quote name='WilliamG']I had no idea it was worth that much. I still have a sealed Infamous 2 Hero Edition, hehe. :D[/QUOTE]

Didn't it retail at $100?

Snagged a like new Mugen Souls for 21.21$ Saturday, due in tomorrow.
Last night just before bed, I got Zone of Enders 1 & 2 for 5.98$ and 10.60$, both like new, due on Wednesday.

So, what does it mean if your items say "Shipping Now?" I placed them 2 days ago and the expected delivery date is this Wednesday.

I've always seen Shipping Soon, never seen Shipping Now. And they've said that since the night I placed the orders.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Didn't it retail at $100?[/QUOTE]

yeah Best Buy clearanced them out at $70 then again at $35

the only thing keeping the price high (in the secondary market) is the bag

[quote name='WilliamG']I had no idea it was worth that much. I still have a sealed Infamous 2 Hero Edition, hehe. :D[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']So, what does it mean if your items say "Shipping Now?" I placed them 2 days ago and the expected delivery date is this Wednesday.

I've always seen Shipping Soon, never seen Shipping Now. And they've said that since the night I placed the orders.[/QUOTE]

It means they should be shipping within a couple hours, in your case it might be stuck in limbo

[quote name='Kirnzee']It means they should be shipping within a couple hours, in your case it might be stuck in limbo[/QUOTE]

Do you think I should give it until tomorrow or go ahead and contact them?

It's weird because they're from different sellers.

Mmm, wanted that Saga Frontier seeing as I don't have that one yet. I did manage to snag a $17.99 LN Breath of Fire III for Playstation.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Do you think I should give it until tomorrow or go ahead and contact them?

It's weird because they're from different sellers.[/QUOTE]

Is it from the warehouse or third party sellers? If it's a third party fulfilled by Amazon there might be a problem. I'd contact them now, though they will probably say that some tracking may not be available and to contact again if it does not arrived by the set arrival date.

[quote name='Kirnzee']Is it from the warehouse or third party sellers? If it's a third party fulfilled by Amazon there might be a problem. I'd contact them now, though they will probably say that some tracking may not be available and to contact again if it does not arrived by the set arrival date.[/QUOTE]

One is from Amazon itself, and a seller fulfilled by amazon.

The one from Amazon is the Hitman HD Trilogy from their promo

[quote name='Kovorkian']yeah Best Buy clearanced them out at $70 then again at $35

the only thing keeping the price high (in the secondary market) is the bag[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got that CE at $30 at my BB, too. Sold the game, gave away the figure (fugly as hell), but kept the bag. It's neat looking, but it's crazy small and doesn't really hold much.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Woah, the P3 FES bundle has jumped that far up? I'm glad I paid $30 for mine, even though I was holding out for $20.[/QUOTE]

When/where was it cheaper? unless you just felt like telling us you got it cheaper

[quote name='Jack_Frost']When/where was it cheaper? unless you just felt like telling us you got it cheaper[/QUOTE]

I got one last year at that price.

Got my LN copy of BO2 today from the warehouse. Disc was mint and the nuketown code was unused. Case was cracked on the top, though, and while I can get it to close if I put a bit of pressure on it, it is a bit annoying. Is this usual for LN stuff from the warehouse? Not that I'm really complaining because I got it for a good price, just a bit surprised tis all.

[quote name='NYGIANTSFANFOREVER']Got my LN copy of BO2 today from the warehouse. Disc was mint and the nuketown code was unused. Case was cracked on the top, though, and while I can get it to close if I put a bit of pressure on it, it is a bit annoying. Is this usual for LN stuff from the warehouse? Not that I'm really complaining because I got it for a good price, just a bit surprised tis all.[/QUOTE]

Not in my experience with newer titles. If I were you, I'd feel good about getting the code and not sweat the case, you can probably swap it out with some other game at some point.

[quote name='NYGIANTSFANFOREVER']Got my LN copy of BO2 today from the warehouse. Disc was mint and the nuketown code was unused. Case was cracked on the top, though, and while I can get it to close if I put a bit of pressure on it, it is a bit annoying. Is this usual for LN stuff from the warehouse? Not that I'm really complaining because I got it for a good price, just a bit surprised tis all.[/QUOTE]

If the Case bothers you so much, go and buy a Game that's .99 and switch out the case. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back