Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='armandio82']I got the GoW: Complete Saga for $15 bucks in BF, Why you didn't jumped in that one instead?[/QUOTE]

He paid $3 less than you. Why didn't you wait?

:p

[quote name='pdjones']He paid $3 less than you. Why didn't you wait?

:p[/QUOTE]

Heh, but he also did get 5 games instead of just 2.

--------------------------

EDIT: bunch of 500G AC3 PS3 super slim bundles available, $207.xx for VG, $222.xx for LN. I got one of these a couple of weeks ago for a little less, came brand new just a box dinger.

There's also an (A) 80G MGS4 PS3 available for $245.xx, aren't these backwards compatible? Thought they were on the rare side/higher value as well, but could be wrong on all that so do your due diligence. This regular 80G one at $200 might also be BC.

Not sure if these Skylanders figures are worth anywhere near what they are asking for them, perhaps some collector could chime in:

one and two

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I finally got in my big order and there was both good and a little bit of bad. :roll:

Soul Calibur 2 - GC - 5.50
Game came in good condition complete!

Mario Superstar Baseball - GC - 6.44
Game came complete in like new condition!

Mario Kart 7 - 25.00
Game came brand new! :D

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - GC - 7.00
Game was listed as acceptable, but came in like new condition complete!

Ray Man Origins - with artbook - 13.00
No artbook :cry: sending it back. Was pretty much the reason I bought the game.

Jeanne D'arc - 5.00
Game came complete in like new condition!

Red Dead Revolver - Xbox - 5.00
They sent a ps2 copy :cry:. Was really excited to play it again.

Overall not too bad.

[quote name='pdjones']He paid $3 less than you. Why didn't you wait?

:p[/QUOTE]

Because then he would have only gotten origins, instead of the complete saga?

[quote name='spideymike']I need that one, too. I don't want the DLC copy from the Complete Saga. I want a disc copy too.[/QUOTE]

Is that just a personal preference, or is there another reason? I ask because I redeemed the dlc version before trading in my complete saga. I haven't played it yet, is it missing something?

[quote name='guessed']Is that just a personal preference, or is there another reason? I ask because I redeemed the dlc version before trading in my complete saga. I haven't played it yet, is it missing something?[/QUOTE]

Someone can confirm, but I doubt it. A lot of the time people just want it to A) Free up HDD space, B) Have a physical copy and not be tied to a digital game.

[quote name='PJV9126']Someone can confirm, but I doubt it. A lot of the time people just want it to A) Free up HDD space, B) Have a physical copy and not be tied to a digital game.[/QUOTE]

In those peoples defense, unless you bought God of War Saga when it was 15 bucks new, it costs less to buy a used copy of God of War Saga, and then buy the God of War: Origins Collection for a physical copy of the games missing from GoW Saga than it does to buy a brand new copy of God of War Saga. This is CAG after all. You take the cheapest you can get it.

Got my two items in today :ps3: Dead Rising 2 CE and :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles. Dead Rising 2 CE box was really beat up and had the Warehouse stickers stuck on the back of the box. PITA to get the sticker completely removed without damaging anything. Other than the bad condition of the box everything was in there. Valkyria was complete and looked brand new.

On a side note Laser Shipping delivered it. For some reason Amazon packed these in a bubble mailer which I thought was silly considering the CE box.

20130508125732.jpg
20130508125750.jpg
20130508130126.jpg

And, as always, I used the old "sticker trick" to remove any excess residue.

20130508131217.jpg

The copy of Forza 4 Like New condition that I ordered last week is perfect! It came in a day early, is in great shape, and did come with the DLC disk. I was shrink wrapped by Amazon but they put a huge sticker on the case itself and not the wrapper. That's my only complaint.

Yea I prefer the physical copy of God of War Origins. Now that gives me all 5 games on disc. I always try and go physical over digital. Just a personal preference.

[quote name='BiggNick']On a side note Laser Shipping delivered it. For some reason Amazon packed these in a bubble mailer which I thought was silly considering the CE box.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Amazon strongly believes in the USPS Flat Rate motto "It if fits, it ships!". It is obvious they do no care if an item is fragile, especially if it is a fulfilled by Amazon item and not a new Amazon.com item.

99% of the fragile items I order ship in bubble mailers if they will fit and they are the only item in the shipment. If there are two items (sometimes more if the item heights are very low) in the shipment they almost always use fold over card board boxes that also do not provide adequate protection for fragile items.

After receiving many damaged in shipping items, making lots of returns, and submitting lots of seemingly ignored packaging feedback I no longer bother ordering anything fragile unless I order several other items at the same time so I can feel relatively confident they will be grouped together and put in an actual box.

Got my LN Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Shrinkwrapped, with the Amazon sticker on the actual case, as seems to be normal. Disc and case are fine, manual has minor bending. Missing the other inserts, but I guess I'll live. (Would've liked to have them even if the codes are used.)

My copy of The Last Story (LN) arrived today. Had never been opened. Was hoping for one of the first editions for the snazzy extras, but I won't complain for $22.XX.

Still waiting on Tales of the Abyss (LN), which I ordered on May 1 with Prime shipping. Contacted Customer Service regarding the shipping delay. Rep said it was likely lost in transit at this point and offered me a full refund.

So it goes.

[quote name='Gumshoe']My copy of The Last Story (LN) arrived today. Had never been opened. Was hoping for one of the first editions for the snazzy extras, but I won't complain for $22.XX.

Still waiting on Tales of the Abyss (LN), which I ordered on May 1 with Prime shipping. Contacted Customer Service regarding the shipping delay. Rep said it was likely lost in transit at this point and offered me a full refund.

So it goes.[/QUOTE]
was tales of the abyss for 3ds and if so...how much? condition?

[quote name='Gumshoe']My copy of The Last Story (LN) arrived today. Had never been opened. Was hoping for one of the first editions for the snazzy extras, but I won't complain for $22.XX.

So it goes.[/QUOTE]

I have the extras still. PM me if interested.

My Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni and Halo Anniversary arrived. I dunno if any of them were supposed to come with DLC, but otherwise, they looked pristine.

The Halo Anniversary case has the teeth that are supposed to hold a disc flap thing; was that game supposed to be two discs?

[quote name='thefurrypanda']was tales of the abyss for 3ds and if so...how much? condition?[/QUOTE]

It was indeed for the 3DS. Like-new, $22.XX.

[quote name='SackAttack']My Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni and Halo Anniversary arrived. I dunno if any of them were supposed to come with DLC, but otherwise, they looked pristine.

The Halo Anniversary case has the teeth that are supposed to hold a disc flap thing; was that game supposed to be two discs?[/QUOTE]

My day one copy of Halo Anniversary has no "teeth" to hold any extra disc flap thing (I'm gonna call it that from now on ;) ). And its only one disc. FYI.

[quote name='nightmare452']My day one copy of Halo Anniversary has no "teeth" to hold any extra disc flap thing (I'm gonna call it that from now on ;) ). And its only one disc. FYI.[/QUOTE]

Interesting! I know I had a two-disc game where the case had gotten dinged. Perhaps I'll pick up a 'regular' Xbox 360 case for Halo, then, and swap that case for the dinged one.

[quote name='BiggNick']Got my two items in today :ps3: Dead Rising 2 CE. Dead Rising 2 CE box was really beat up and had the Warehouse stickers stuck on the back of the box. PITA to get the sticker completely removed without damaging anything. Other than the bad condition of the box everything was in there.[/QUOTE]

I got my Like New Dead Rising 2 CE. Unfortunately for me it was only the game in the steelbook and no extra items. How is that Like New when everything is missing? Second order in a week I'm going to have to contact Amazon about :cry:

[quote name='coopscohen']I got my Like New Dead Rising 2 CE. Unfortunately for me it was only the game in the steelbook and no extra items. How is that Like New when everything is missing? Second order in a week I'm going to have to contact Amazon about :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's because the people grading them aren't necessarily video game aficionados. Also unless you're one of the people Amazon CS really likes your best bet is to just return it.

[quote name='coopscohen']I got my Like New Dead Rising 2 CE. Unfortunately for me it was only the game in the steelbook and no extra items. How is that Like New when everything is missing? Second order in a week I'm going to have to contact Amazon about :cry:[/QUOTE]

Whenever I feel the condition is wrong, I just email them and say it is possible to give me a partial refund. They usually give me my refund the next day.

[quote name='slidecage']wonders if your going to get the music cd with them...

local game stop trashes all CDS when they put the game to used same with soul hacker[/QUOTE]

Oh shoot. Forgot that it came with a CD. Worst comes to worse I'll just play it and then flip it and get a copy to keep some other time.

I bet in most cases, they're just judging the condition on the disc alone. ^

At least when you get stuff like that when items are missing

[quote name='TheHelix']Very Good Pulse Elite $89
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...sr=1-14&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used

Good :ps3: Ass Effect 2 $9.50
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...sr=1-28&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used

Like New :ps3: Defiance $37
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...sr=1-34&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used

Acceptable 3G Vita $165/Good $180
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=1-156&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used

Acceptable :ps3: MLB 10 $1.76
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=1-274&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used

Very Good :ps3: Aliens Colonial Marines $49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=1-439&keywords=playstation+3&condition=used[/QUOTE]

What are the chances the MLB 10 acceptable comes with case/cover art?

I need it for the show collection I decided to put together when GS ran them all for half price.

[quote name='neonon19s']What are the chances the MLB 10 acceptable comes with case/cover art?

I need it for the show collection I decided to put together when GS ran them all for half price.[/QUOTE]

I bought MLB 10 a few months back AWD and it came with the case, artwork inserts, etc.
I forget what condition it was listed as though.

Low chances. Acceptable usually means that the case with the insert has been trashed or it's missing.

Items that come with outer boxes that protect the case may have something good inside them, but if it's just a case that holds the game, then you should just buy it for the game.

[quote name='neonon19s']What are the chances the MLB 10 acceptable comes with case/cover art?

I need it for the show collection I decided to put together when GS ran them all for half price.[/QUOTE]
I ordered The darkness last week as Acceptable. I expected it to be disc only, but it actually came complete. There were some bad wrinkles and a rip on the artwork though. You may get lucky.

[quote name='Komentra']I bought MLB 10 a few months back AWD and it came with the case, artwork inserts, etc.
I forget what condition it was listed as though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Low chances. Acceptable usually means that the case with the insert has been trashed or it's missing.

Items that come with outer boxes that protect the case may have something good inside them, but if it's just a case that holds the game, then you should just buy it for the game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kouleefoh']I ordered The darkness last week as Acceptable. I expected it to be disc only, but it actually came complete. There were some bad wrinkles and a rip on the artwork though. You may get lucky.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for quick response guys. I already ordered it. Ill take a chance for under two bucks!

[quote name='ChillyWillie']Picked up Sonic Generations.

Thanks to all who update this thread!!![/QUOTE]
My copy of Sonic Generations came in today. It was listed as "like new," but was still in the shrink wrap and had one of those certificate of authenticity labels on it.

Did I receive a new copy or are all like new games packaged this way?

[quote name='DanteJones']As long as it means the sticker isn't on the case itself. I hate getting that residue crap off.[/QUOTE]

Sadly all it means is that sometimes the plastic that holds the slip cover gets melted on the spine. The sticker is still on the case.

[quote name='neonon19s']Thanks for quick response guys. I already ordered it. Ill take a chance for under two bucks![/QUOTE]
theres a like new for 2.20 right now. Could cancel the other and for sure get the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back