Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coopscohen']There are 2 VG :360: for $62.39.[/QUOTE]
if that had been for the ps3...I would have thought about it..hard..

Edit: This needs to be 25 dollars or less so I can use amazon credit...

[quote name='coopscohen']I received my Acceptable Injustice that I paid $59.xx for. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. Game hadn't even been opened. No dents or dings. Very happy with the purchase needless to say.[/QUOTE]

Should have denied the package, and bought it at TRU for $35

[quote name='Mako1215']Should have denied the package, and bought it at TRU for $35[/QUOTE]I thought it was obvious, but that was the Injustice CE that coopscohen received, not the standard edition. Who would buy an Acceptable-condition copy of a $59.99 game for $59.xx? :lol:

[quote name='Mako1215']Should have denied the package, and bought it at TRU for $35[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure it was the collectors edition he got.

Can you get the collectors edition as part of the 2 for $70 sale?

[quote name='coopscohen']I received my Acceptable Injustice that I paid $59.xx for. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. Game hadn't even been opened. No dents or dings. Very happy with the purchase needless to say.[/QUOTE]
Most are resealed so why they list non brand new for legal reasons.

[quote name='Vigilante']I thought it was obvious, but that was the Injustice CE that coopscohen received, not the standard edition. Who would buy an Acceptable-condition copy of a $59.99 game for $59.xx? :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

coopscohen also posted a link to the Xbox 360 CE.

Definitely on disc. And strangely enough, non GOTY saves don't work with it but the trophy list is the same. Only voucher was for a digital copy of Batman Year One that expired a couple months back. (It's on Netflix, anyways).

[quote name='Vigilante']I thought it was obvious, but that was the Injustice CE that coopscohen received, not the standard edition. Who would buy an Acceptable-condition copy of a $59.99 game for $59.xx? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Who knows that's why I said what I said. How is that obvious? And I obviously don't know what the buy date was.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']:lol:
coopscohen also posted a link to the Xbox 360 CE.[/QUOTE]

If it's a few pages back I didn't know. I dont keep up with this thread.

Ordered a Wiimote off of AWD... received this. What in the hell?

K7mJhoFl.jpg

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Little do they know... their error is my profit! MUHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

I might order a whole bunch of cheap stuff, and see what I end up with:bouncy:

[quote name='mask.air.raid']We should make a thread for all the weird stuff we get instead of what we order.[/QUOTE]

Received a Mass Effect 3 (360) copy a few weeks back... had a NCAA Football '10 disc inside. I think my nose bled multiple times from the extreme disappointment.

Looks like Amazon inspection team is top notch! I'm now worried about ordering an item like a gaming console. Given my luck, I'll end up getting an empty PS3 box full of dead rabbits. Seriously. Nothing would surprise me at this point...

:hot:

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Received a Mass Effect 3 (360) copy a few weeks back... had a NCAA Football '10 disc inside. I think my nose bled multiple times from the extreme disappointment.

Looks like Amazon inspection team is top notch! I'm now worried about ordering an item like a gaming console. Given my luck, I'll end up getting an empty PS3 box full of dead rabbits. Seriously. Nothing would surprise me at this point...

:hot:[/QUOTE]
of course they couldn't just use books like everyone else...psshhh

My 3DS XL arrived as a shiny 3DS last night. They gave me $50 back so I guess I'll keep the regular. That screens nice, but not $100 more nice.

[quote name='plus1zero']My 3DS XL arrived as a shiny 3DS last night. They gave me $50 back so I guess I'll keep the regular. That screens nice, but not $100 more nice.[/QUOTE]

How much did you buy after they refund you $50? By the way, how amazon so generous refund such high amount?

Man, the QA for Amazon Warehouse has fallen recently. I've had to return a couple items recently that were clearly mis-graded.... But today, I received my package for a PDP Kinect TV mount that popped up on the Amazon Warehouse as Like New. The box was beat up (which is not unusual), but when I pulled it from the shipping box I knew/suspected instantly it was a counterfeit/knock off and not the one I ordered... IE, the one pictured in other listing on Amazon that are clearly the knock off model. Note the License for "Ki-Nect" line.... Grr...

Anyone else have experience with this device? I checked the UPC and it's not coming back as a match in the google UPC database.

Check your packages carefully..

33m7atd.png

Item I ordered.
http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor-Mounting-Clip-Xbox-360/dp/B004XV6ST4
Cheap Knock off.
http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor-Mount-Clip-Xbox-360/dp/B005IU8A5O

Actually, I heard some people are very bad. For example, my friend told me his friend bought a ps vita 32gb card from AWD, and once he received it, he replaced his 4gb card with the 32gb packaing and return to amazon because he said it is the wrong item. Also, he always asked for refund because of the damage packaging although it is just little bit. Actually, these guys suck. I firmly believe some people keeps making scam by using amazon warehouse deal.

[quote name='ckc4043']Actually, I heard some people are very bad. For example, my friend told me his friend bought a ps vita 32gb card from AWD, and once he received it, he replaced his 4gb card with the 32gb packaing and return to amazon because he said it is the wrong item. Also, he always asked for refund because of the damage packaging although it is just little bit. Actually, these guys suck. I firmly believe some people keeps making scam by using amazon warehouse deal.[/QUOTE]
Sadly a lot of people scam AWD by doing things like that.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm with you, guys--I'll stare at the 100+ games I have in my backlog (that's an estimate; it could be much more for all I know :razz:) for a few minutes, unsure what to start, then more than likely play something I started months ago.

Case in point: What did I do after beating Bioshock Infinite for the first time?

1. Finally continue my playthrough of Bioshock 2?
2. Finish the post-game content in FFXIII I started working on last year?
3. Start/continue something else (e.g., Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, ...)?

Answer: None of the above--I immediately started another Infinite playthrough on 1999 Mode. #-o[/QUOTE]

I feel excited and pathetic at the same time, I'm literally in the EXACT same situation except I'm not done with Infinite, like 95% done with bioshock 2, almost done with the FFXIII post game mission's, Beat RDR but not the dlc yet, and hadn't even opened Max Payne 3 before I sent it out when I sold it in a lowball... I like to think of it as "I'm not buying a game to play, I'm buying the OPTION to play the game." It's the only reason I can live with myself, as I now have resorted to using the boxes that the games come in to store them... In a tower fashion... Discovering CAG was the best/worst thing to ever happen... I USED TO PLAY THESE GAMES DAMN YOU! Now I have BLS (Back Log Syndrome) where I am so overwhelmed by the decision to choose between all the game's I have yet to start, that the game already in the console seem's very appealing.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Isn't that rare?

It was like one of the only games if not the only, that allowed you to access the whole homebrew thing on gamecube.[/QUOTE]

It is rare, but not 300 bucks rare
You can actually get it for 60-80 in a much better condition from other sellers in amazon or ebay

Amazon's search engine is terrible. There has been a restock but as far as I can tell, it's mostly low end titles. The problem is that certain games (and the amount of stock on hand) are constantly changing depending on what page your own.

(PS2)Trivial Pursuit Like New 0.67 7 copies
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009M988/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

(PS2)Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow Like New $1.75
http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-S...NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1368261255&sr=1-41

(Wii)Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party Acceptable $2.69 Like New $3.37
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

They keep raising the price on Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack.

This is stupid. Their system isn't working. Zelda games have increased by $12 each.

[quote name='Hemi']I feel excited and pathetic at the same time, I'm literally in the EXACT same situation except I'm not done with Infinite, like 95% done with bioshock 2, almost done with the FFXIII post game mission's, Beat RDR but not the dlc yet, and hadn't even opened Max Payne 3 before I sent it out when I sold it in a lowball... I like to think of it as "I'm not buying a game to play, I'm buying the OPTION to play the game." It's the only reason I can live with myself, as I now have resorted to using the boxes that the games come in to store them... In a tower fashion... Discovering CAG was the best/worst thing to ever happen... I USED TO PLAY THESE GAMES DAMN YOU! Now I have BLS (Back Log Syndrome) where I am so overwhelmed by the decision to choose between all the game's I have yet to start, that the game already in the console seem's very appealing.[/QUOTE]

I've tried to manage my backlog by only trying to keep games in it that are worth $5 or less in general trade. That way I'm not tempted to get rid of them and don't feel too bad about not playing them yet. In addition, I TRY not to spend more than $10 on games I know are going into my backlog. If I'm spending more, I'm committing to playing it within a week of purchase.

So those are my "rules" for my backlog, lol. They've worked fairly well over the last year, I've managed to get my backlog down to only 2 full data storage boxes ;)

[quote name='ckc4043']How much did you buy after they refund you $50? By the way, how amazon so generous refund such high amount?[/QUOTE]

I paid $154 before my credit, and at best buy this week I could've gotten a new flame red for $144. I explained to her that I had been watching prices and usually I saw the 3DS systems running for $100 averaged and the XL's running $150 averaged, and told her they could give me a partial refund and I'd just keep it or I could return it. She offered me a $50 refund or returning it, so I just decided to keep the smaller screen and ultimately get a very like new flame red for $100 overall.

[quote name='GUNNM']Sadly a lot of people scam AWD by doing things like that.[/QUOTE]
I've seen how the process works. Unfortunately, it causes things to be more difficult on the return side for the rest of us. You can only punk a company like that so much before they tighten things down..

[quote name='mask.air.raid']They keep raising the price on Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack.

This is stupid. Their system isn't working. Zelda games have increased by $12 each.[/QUOTE]
It is the algorithm. Just like we had a month of low priced items below the norm, now we will have high priced items above the norm. This goes back and forth at the warehouse. Hence, expect high prices for a while and then start seeing them drop gradually or abruptly like last month.

Received my "like new" PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) and PS3 DualShock 3 Charging Station yesterday. Unfortunately, the controller had a mushy L2 button, blemishes, and a sticky Triangle button. The charging station was in near perfect condition except that it was missing one of the charging clips. Amazon CS was awesome as always though and are issuing full refund with return.

Oh well, you win some you lose some! Just thought I would give a heads up here incase some fellow CAG's see them listed again soon. They could be the ones I sent back.

[quote name='llexan']Received my "like new" PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) and PS3 DualShock 3 Charging Station yesterday. Unfortunately, the controller had a mushy L2 button, blemishes, and a sticky Triangle button. The charging station was in near perfect condition except that it was missing one of the charging clips. Amazon CS was awesome as always though and are issuing full refund with return.

Oh well, you win some you lose some! Just thought I would give a heads up here incase some fellow CAG's see them listed again soon. They could be the ones I sent back.[/QUOTE]

Not sure I would ever risk buying a used controller or console from AWD but I guess in can be a risk worth taking sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back