Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fei33']A question for my fellow CAG's. Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) is showing up in my Gold Box for $47.50. Should I go ahead and preorder it or cross my fingers and hope that one will eventually show up in AWD?[/QUOTE]

I would jump on that in a heartbeat if it were in my gold box.

Which it isnt... :/

[quote name='Tourista']I would jump on that in a heartbeat if it were in my gold box.

Which it isnt... :/[/QUOTE]

Click on it every day until they put it in there! They won't put it in your gold box if you have an order for it already though.

[quote name='Smashingly']Click on it every day until they put it in there! They won't put it in your gold box if you have an order for it already though.[/QUOTE]

was never sure that actually worked like that.

click click clicking :)

(also, lets see if we can get deadly premonition: director's cut in that gold box)

[quote name='BackInBlack']Considering how hard those hori sticks are to mod, it would be purchased only as a collectible anyway.

The madcatz pro and te fighsticks have been show up sub $80 dollars and have arcade parts.

Mad Catz SfXT Pro Fightstick PS3 $74.24 Like new

Sick deal if you want a fighstick.[/QUOTE]

I came here to post another deal about a fight stick but it appears you have me beat.

The HORI Real Arcade Pro V3 SA is $91 w/ free shipping, but I've heard the MadCatz TE and HORI RAP use similar parts.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0041SGD44/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1368388177&sr=8-19

[quote name='handsomepete']Decent price on that fight stick. FYI the crosswords game is $4 new free shipping with prime.[/QUOTE]
Well it's been beaten to death, but if the stick doesn't have Sanwa, Seimetsu, or the newer Hayabusa/Kuro parts, then it's more or less worthless as a playable stick. Well, I wouldn't pay more than $30-40 for one anyway- and for that price you might as well just pay a little bit more for a real arcade stick.
[quote name='BackInBlack']Considering how hard those hori sticks are to mod, it would be purchased only as a collectible anyway.

The madcatz pro and te fighsticks have been show up sub $80 dollars and have arcade parts.

Mad Catz SfXT Pro Fightstick PS3 $74.24 Like new
This is a quality stick and pretty good for the price. If you're in the market for a stick, I'd snatch this one up (out of all the options currently available).
Sick deal if you want a fighstick.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squal']I came here to post another deal about a fight stick but it appears you have me beat.

The HORI Real Arcade Pro V3 SA is $91 w/ free shipping, but I've heard the MadCatz TE and HORI RAP use similar parts.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0041SGD44/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1368388177&sr=8-19[/QUOTE]
They both use Sanwa parts. I'd go with the TE over this stick just because it's less expensive and the plasticky SFxT TE still feels less cheap than the plasticky Hori RAP (imo).

Of course you can often find comparable sticks at a decent price. If you check the trading outlet on shoryuken.com (must be logged in to see) or on here, you can often find sticks at around that price. For example, I sell the Soul Calibur V MadCatz Tournament Edition sticks brand new for $80 shipped if you don't mind the box that it comes in being a little dinged up (but most people throw it away anyway haha). Other people have comparable deals. Just depends what you're looking for :)

Quick question: I bought Resident evil anthology from AWD, and I already have the digitial version of the games, but is there a way I can test the codes without using them to see if they are still valid? (my reasoning is that it wouldn't let me redeem the codes for games I already own, but I haven't tested it yet, nor do I want to accidentally use a code while doing so)

[quote name='apokalypse']Quick question: I bought Resident evil anthology from AWD, and I already have the digitial version of the games, but is there a way I can test the codes without using them to see if they are still valid? (my reasoning is that it wouldn't let me redeem the codes for games I already own, but I haven't tested it yet, nor do I want to accidentally use a code while doing so)[/QUOTE]

should still be able to do to it on console (1 step that says redeem are you sure?) but doing it on xbox.com just instantly redeems it.

[quote name='apokalypse']Quick question: I bought Resident evil anthology from AWD, and I already have the digitial version of the games, but is there a way I can test the codes without using them to see if they are still valid? (my reasoning is that it wouldn't let me redeem the codes for games I already own, but I haven't tested it yet, nor do I want to accidentally use a code while doing so)[/QUOTE]

Enter them via your Xbox if you're talking about the 360 version. Doing it online automatically redeem them but the console has a confirmation prompt.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Restock. I'm not sure what went in there.[/QUOTE]

Nothing interesting, from the looks of it.

Not necessarily video game-related, but I've been looking for a good, cheap headset for a while now and managed to come across a good price for one that has good reviews on AWD.

Universal PC/Stereo Gaming Headset - Yapster TM-YB100A – Black
$7.35 Used - Like New

There are some Good and Acceptable ones for a little bit cheaper, but it's no more than a 40 cents difference. Also, last I checked, there were 140 left in the Used - Like New category, so I figured that was the easiest choice to share with the thread. Hope some of you find it useful. :D

[quote name='Smashingly']Click on it every day until they put it in there! They won't put it in your gold box if you have an order for it already though.[/QUOTE]

I had a pre-order for it and they put it in my gold box today.

[quote name='YBX87']fyi, the the injustice god among us collectors edition is $79.99 for both the ps3/xbox 360[/QUOTE]

Gonna be picking this up

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I'm back from a weekend-long trip without internets :D Have prices come back down to normal over the weekend or are they still inflated?[/QUOTE]

Still high, been pretty dry lately

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I'm back from a weekend-long trip without internets :D Have prices come back down to normal over the weekend or are they still inflated?[/QUOTE]

last good deal i came across was on thursday which was gears of war 1 and 2 for 6 bucks and change....so i pounced

What are the chances SMT IV ships in a bubble mailer? It popped up in my goldbox and I wouldn't want it to come crushed. I figured here is a good place as any to post this since the newegg hread was relegated to the graveyard.

[quote name='domon']What are the chances SMT IV ships in a bubble mailer? It popped up in my goldbox and I wouldn't want it to come crushed. I figured here is a good place as any to post this since the newegg hread was relegated to the graveyard.[/QUOTE]

Id say high. Last 4 3ds games ive ordered last month all came bubble mail. My soul hackers/code of princes came crushed in 2 separate orders.

I got Soul Hackers in a bubble mailer and it was crushed.

Then a little later when I got Soul Sacrifice it came in a pretty big box. I just don't understand.

The chances you'll get a single game in a mailer are very high. Try to order things that will ship on the same day so that you can get a box. I just don't recommend one more thing to get a box because the boxes can be big and the corners can get crushed in there and the flap might come off it. It depends on the box, but you can't choose it.

Pre-orders usually are fine because they tend to ship one-day even when you get two-day. They ship later but they arrive at the same time. A bubble mailer should be fine.

I just got an email saying that if I buy $50 in amazon gift cards, I get $10 promo credit. Don't know if this is widespread enough to warrant a thread, so check your inboxes. If it is, GIMME ALL THE CREDIT.:cool:

[quote name='domon']I just got an email saying that if I buy $50 in amazon gift cards, I get $10 promo credit. Don't know if this is widespread enough to warrant a thread, so check your inboxes. If it is, GIMME ALL THE CREDIT.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose you can buy Amazon GC with Amazon GC. I have a 108 bucks of Amazon GC just sitting there screaming "USE ME!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='domon']I just got an email saying that if I buy $50 in amazon gift cards, I get $10 promo credit. Don't know if this is widespread enough to warrant a thread, so check your inboxes. If it is, GIMME ALL THE CREDIT.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I got the email also, i regularly buy gift cards anyway, so it's useful.

[quote name='domon']What are the chances SMT IV ships in a bubble mailer? It popped up in my goldbox and I wouldn't want it to come crushed. I figured here is a good place as any to post this since the newegg hread was relegated to the graveyard.[/QUOTE]

high if it's being mailed on its own, though it's somewhat random as others have noted. the best chance of getting a box is if multiple things are shipping on the same day, but that is not easy for preorders.

[quote name='granturismo']I got the email also, i regularly buy gift cards anyway, so it's useful.[/QUOTE]

I hope its universal. Wouldn't mind getting a gift from amazon.

[quote name='Miken']I hope its universal. Wouldn't mind getting a gift from amazon.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I got a similar email last week and it was for a $5 bonus instead of $10.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']This needs online pass and online only?[/QUOTE]

No pass. Online only, however, there is an offline tutorial. I played this about 6 months ago and there was still a decent number of people playing.

Thanks people i bought it figured if i do not like it i will use the case since awd sent me a bluray case on one that needs fixed the art is scrunched in it hehe

ahh I remember being in the beta for warhawk, I loved that game. Thought the sixaxis controls were cool, but could be nearly as competitive with them(like most games I am sure).

So my Hyperdimension Neptunia came on Saturday, but the outer box was ripped and generally destroyed. They shipped it in a mailer, not a box, despite being a big outerbox item.

Is it fair to go through CS for a return in hopes of a replacement or other fix? If so, do I go through Contact Us from Help?

[quote name='AkariK']So my Hyperdimension Neptunia came on Saturday, but the outer box was ripped and generally destroyed. They shipped it in a mailer, not a box, despite being a big outerbox item.

Is it fair to go through CS for a return in hopes of a replacement or other fix? If so, do I go through Contact Us from Help?[/QUOTE]
It is fair to contact them if your item was not as described / damaged. They will either offer you a full refund for the return or a partial refund if you choose to keep it. They won't offer you an exchange. Worth a shot if you want compensation for product not being as described. Also, you can leave packaging feedback so they know and make amends in the future. I hope that helps.

[quote name='epmacman']ahh I remember being in the beta for warhawk, I loved that game. Thought the sixaxis controls were cool, but could be nearly as competitive with them(like most games I am sure).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that and Resistance 1 were the two biggest MP games around launch for me (Though Motorstorm was a fun split screen game too). Shame Starhawk couldn't recapture that glory. Then again, theres much more competition now.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']What nooooo ;__;[/QUOTE]

There were 3 copies at that price and they went up out of nowhere shortly after ~midnight PST. Warehouse Deals has blown all day otherwise =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back