Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unknown0']How would you get an extra 20% off?[/QUOTE]

I knew dlc was 50/50 that I would get it but I forgot to put on that post that the alien Tail was broken on the top part (easily fixable) but I would like to have a mint version though. I was offered 20% off before on the ghostbusters CE since slimed hand was broken off.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I'd just wait if I were you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lnknprk']They should just sell it as the normal base game in those scenarios. Borderlands Game of the Year is just Borderlands if the codes don't work.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands GotY had the DLC on disc 2 with a lot of the copies. Some had DLC codes.

My fat BC PS3 just died on me today after 6 solid years of play. Was playing MGS Peace Walker HD when all of a sudden the system froze and shut down. It didn't YLOD per se, but whenever I turn it on, the fan starts accelerating (i.e. gets louder) every 10 secs until it shuts down.

Either way, I'm in the market for a new system. What's the best and cheapest model/bundle that I should get, and what is the lowest that said bundle has been showing up for on AWD? My 500gb harddrive still works, so I don't need a model with a large harddrive space if that helps.

[quote name='domon']I'm on the month of free prime now. This could be dangerous.[/QUOTE]

this will be a month of great frustration and fear for your life

:360: Lego Batman 2 - LN 12.59
:360: L4D2 - LN 26.12

:ps3: Resident Evil 6 - LN 14.73
:ps3: Heavy Rain DC - LN 14.82

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U - LN 37.01
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City Undercover - LN 36.32
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic Racing - LN 24.38

:n64: Super Mario 64 - A 39.75
:n64: Mario Kart 64 - A 49.63
:n64: Legend of Zelda: OoT - A 35.67

Idk how to do the Wii U or N64 logo, lol

[quote name='TaylorM06']Grandia 2. Still one my most favorite RPGs ever.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more! I bought my copy in the bargain bin at Wal Mart for $15. I took it home and almost played it all night.

I loved it so much I drove my best friend to Wal Mart the next day and bought him a copy. For the price being asked it better come with the musical CD that was packaged with the original.

[quote name='HakaHina']My fat BC PS3 just died on me today after 6 solid years of play. Was playing MGS Peace Walker HD when all of a sudden the system froze and shut down. It didn't YLOD per se, but whenever I turn it on, the fan starts accelerating (i.e. gets louder) every 10 secs until it shuts down.

Either way, I'm in the market for a new system. What's the best and cheapest model/bundle that I should get, and what is the lowest that said bundle has been showing up for on AWD? My 500gb harddrive still works, so I don't need a model with a large harddrive space if that helps.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind the super slim model, the PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle is IMO the best bang-for-your-buck-bundle out there right now. You get about $60-80 worth of accessories and games (PASBR, Ratchet and Clank HD Collection, Bluetooth/IR Universal Bluray Remote) all for $249.99 new, which is especially a good deal if you don't have those games or accessories yet. I managed to snag a VG off AWD that has been treating me well so far, although I would still say just buy new if you can.

[quote name='plus1zero']Borderlands GotY had the DLC on disc 2 with a lot of the copies. Some had DLC codes.[/QUOTE]

The launch copies had them on codes.

[quote name='llexan']If you don't mind the super slim model, the PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle is IMO the best bang-for-your-buck-bundle out there right now. You get about $60-80 worth of accessories and games (PASBR, Ratchet and Clank HD Collection, Bluetooth/IR Universal Bluray Remote) all for $249.99 new, which is especially a good deal if you don't have those games or accessories yet. I managed to snag a VG off AWD that has been treating me well so far, although I would still say just buy new if you can.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I also snagged a VG one off AWD.

[quote name='ChillyWillie']I couldn't agree more! I bought my copy in the bargain bin at Wal Mart for $15. I took it home and almost played it all night.

I loved it so much I drove my best friend to Wal Mart the next day and bought him a copy. For the price being asked it better come with the musical CD that was packaged with the original.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got mine from 20 on clearance at some point. I never played 3, did anyone else? I know it's pseudo rare, but I'd really like it if it is as good as 1, 2, and I know I'm in the minority but xtreme (which I managed to get for a not astronomical price).

[quote name='llexan']If you don't mind the super slim model, the PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle is IMO the best bang-for-your-buck-bundle out there right now. You get about $60-80 worth of accessories and games (PASBR, Ratchet and Clank HD Collection, Bluetooth/IR Universal Bluray Remote) all for $249.99 new, which is especially a good deal if you don't have those games or accessories yet. I managed to snag a VG off AWD that has been treating me well so far, although I would still say just buy new if you can.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think this may be the best option for me, even if I do already own the Ratchet collection. How much did you pay for your VG system? If its anything below $210, I may just wait for another one to pop up on AWD; if not, I'd rather just buy new.

[quote name='HakaHina']My fat BC PS3 just died on me today after 6 solid years of play. Was playing MGS Peace Walker HD when all of a sudden the system froze and shut down. It didn't YLOD per se, but whenever I turn it on, the fan starts accelerating (i.e. gets louder) every 10 secs until it shuts down.

Either way, I'm in the market for a new system. What's the best and cheapest model/bundle that I should get, and what is the lowest that said bundle has been showing up for on AWD? My 500gb harddrive still works, so I don't need a model with a large harddrive space if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Check the cowboom thread if you don't mind lightly used.

[quote name='HakaHina']Thanks, I think this may be the best option for me, even if I do already own the Ratchet collection. How much did you pay for your VG system? If its anything below $210, I may just wait for another one to pop up on AWD; if not, I'd rather just buy new.[/QUOTE]

I second the family bundle, that's what I ended up getting and a friend of mine got the same bundle for his girlfriend too.

[quote name='HakaHina']Thanks, I think this may be the best option for me, even if I do already own the Ratchet collection. How much did you pay for your VG system? If its anything below $210, I may just wait for another one to pop up on AWD; if not, I'd rather just buy new.[/QUOTE]
Currently they are going for $185. In fact their was one earlier today and then another shortly after the restock so they pop up frequently enough.

This dropped a little in price:

:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $12.56

... and the rest:

:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (G) $20.57
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (LN) $29.69
:360: Eternal Sonata (LN) $14.84

:xbox: Ninja Gaiden (LN from Express Media) $4.69 (G) $6.47
:xbox: Far Cry Instincts (LN) $5.29

:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (LN) $29.69

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Grandia (VG) $36.03

:ps2: Grandia III (VG from Express Media) $21.37 (LN) $26.98
:ps2: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $24.21
:ps2: Radiata Stories (LN) $21.87
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (LN from Express Media) $7.85 (VG from arrow-media) $12.97 (LN) $13.95
:ps2: Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (G) $12.19
:ps2: Shadow of Destiny (A) $7.48
:ps2: Hitman Trilogy (Includes Blood Money, Silent Assassins, and Contracts) (LN) $14.93
:ps2: Arcana Heart (A from Express Media) $11.18 (LN) $17.53

:psp: Buzz Master Quiz (G) $1.91

:wii: Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (A) $4.72

:gc: Pac-Man Fever (A) $5.90

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Portable Gaming Console - Purple (VG) $121.82

:ds: Myst (LN) $5.51

Kinda related....?
I just bought this rice cook for $110 from warehouse
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00007J5U7/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

The price is spectacular for this unit. I eat rice nearly everyday and its just to much for me to watch my pan for an hour to make sure it doesn't stick. That and we don't really cook inside the house in the summer and this is something I can plug in outside. Anyway anyone buy appliances from awd? I'm slightly nervous

[quote name='Rumors']Kinda related....?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000...c=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

The price is spectacular for this unit. I eat rice nearly everyday and its just to much for me to watch my pan for an hour to make sure it doesn't stick. That and we don't really cook inside the house in the summer and this is something I can plug in outside. Anyway anyone buy appliances from awd? I'm slightly nervous[/QUOTE]

bought a microwave for 250.00 off and a waffle iron for about 30 dollars off and both came mew with beat up boxes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000...c=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

The price is spectacular for this unit. I eat rice nearly everyday and its just to much for me to watch my pan for an hour to make sure it doesn't stick. That and we don't really cook inside the house in the summer and this is something I can plug in outside. Anyway anyone buy appliances from awd? I'm slightly nervous[/QUOTE]

u know sam club, costco, international markets sell rice cookers. rice cookers today have nonstick inside, timer, etc.

Im not sure why you pay so much. AWD is 50/50. You can return if u dont like it

There have been a few slim models for around $180. VG were around $175 last week, but they've increased a few dollars in price. It's uncertain which way the price will go with all the weird pricings, but something in that range should appear within the next few days.

I don't want to get in trouble with the Feds, so I won't look.

There's no way I will switch to a rice cooker. I've always used a pan to cook my rice, but I suppose with Mexican rice, it's the only way to get all the flavor.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']what the cheapest 3DS XLs have gone for? very interested in picking one up, why? I don't know...[/QUOTE]

$131, I think. Acceptable condition.

No need to be sketchy around here, dude.

Small restock guys and gals.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $128.06
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $148.48
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (A) $169.50
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (LN) $222.74
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN from Express Media) $26.29 (LN) $26.59
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $15.73
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (LN) $14.84

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (LN) $16.14

:ps3: Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: PlayStation 3 System Slim 120GB (G) $193.39
:ps3: Resistance Collection (LN) $26.23
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $21.15
:ps3: NIER (G) $12.86
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (LN) $36.72
:ps3: Warhawk (No Headset) (A) $2.34
:ps3: Red Faction Armageddon (LN) $7.83
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (LN) $13.34
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $15.79
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $28.19
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (LN) $17.01
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $18.43
:ps3: Tales of Graces f (LN from apex_media) $34.73 (LN) $37.96
:ps3: Dark Souls (LN) $11.85

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $36.32
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (A) $17.81

:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (A) $59.38

Final Fantasy VII (A) $27.95

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (A) $213.96
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $37.08
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.32

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (A) $23.77
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $16.07
:wii: NBA 2K13 (LN) $14.84
:wii: Resident Evil 4 (A) $8.02

:gc: Harvest Moon Magical Melody (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $169.25
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (A) $108.92
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (A) $21.87
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (A) $22.39
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $24.11
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $28.04
:3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising (A) $20.12
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $29.67
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $21.93
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends (LN) $18.81
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends (LN from apex_media) $14.81 (VG) $17.72

:ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (LN) $14.84

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (LN) $14.84

almost got and then i remembered DS games look like crap on 3ds XL (side black bars[/QUOTE]

This is also brand new at Rakuten.com for $18.99 for anyone interested.

LINK

[quote name='blinknot4']
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - LN - $42.62
[/QUOTE]
The credit for that icon goes to litepink. She posted it back when she was posting target weekly deals. I liked it and kept using it ever since. I wish their was a way of incorporating the new icons more seamlessly.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Should I pick up that Acceptable 3DS? Never bought a console from AWD. How bad could it be?[/QUOTE]

I've purchased several "Acceptable" consoles from AWD. Although they may not include their original packaging, the console itself is usually in great condition.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Should I pick up that Acceptable 3DS? Never bought a console from AWD. How bad could it be?[/QUOTE]

I just got a Very Good PS3 from AWD and while it didn't come with the original box, everything that was supposed to be there, including the bundle stuff, was there. The console itself had a few minor scratches and small scuff but other than that it works perfect!

If you do end up with a dud AWD sales are covered by the same 30-day return/refund policy as normal Amazon sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back