Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evanwink']It is a Chrome Extension. Installing it is super easy and using it is pretty straightforward, too. The annoying thing for me is always getting the AWD specific used item listing. That's what you want to monitor, because if that changes you know it is an AWD specific change, not just some random seller. Every now and then someone posts a link or you can navigate to a listing through the AWD store. But since you are probably looking for something that is out of stock, you go to any AWD listing and sub in the item ID from the regular item URL. Hopefully that makes sense. If you poke around at it I'm sure you'll get it figured out.[/QUOTE]

I tried it but it keeps giving me false positives.

Tomb raider, for me, was easily the best game this year so far. Well worth $30. I was happy with paying $60 and getting a $20 GC.

[quote name='uhnsk']Am I the only one who would rather have played as the hefty fellow than that version of Lara Croft? I really didn't like her.[/QUOTE]

In the game I really disliked the supporting cast. I loved the game though.

[quote name='Vap']Tomb raider, for me, was easily the best game this year so far. Well worth $30. I was happy with paying $60 and getting a $20 GC.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It was very captivating all the way thru. Not at any single point during the campaign did it feel like the devs gave up on directing the story.

Random question but does L4D2 include the original L4D1 on the 360 version? I only played some of it on PC but I want it for system link on the 360. I read that the Steam version does and it would be great if all the versions do.

[quote name='Zolor23']What kind of cover is that for RE5? Is that like an overseas cover?[/QUOTE]

That's not the cover you would get, I don't even think that's a real cover, I think it's just some random picture that got used

[quote name='Yigytugd']Random question but does L4D2 include the original L4D1 on the 360 version? I only played some of it on PC but I want it for system link on the 360. I read that the Steam version does and it would be great if all the versions do.[/QUOTE]

Technically. If you get all the DLC for L4D2 it makes the 1st one pretty much useless as you get all the maps from the first game but they're updated with 2's features, but you play as the original survivors though.

But no, it doesn't include an actual copy of the 1st game.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']That's not the cover you would get, I don't even think that's a real cover, I think it's just some random picture that got used[/QUOTE]

I know that happens, but it confuses me when they do that.

[quote name='Green Card200']I tried it but it keeps giving me false positives.[/QUOTE]

If you use the advanced options, you can select sections of the page to monitor. (hit okay in the lower right corner after making your selection - it is easy to miss the dialogue box)

[quote name='granturismo']I know that happens, but it confuses me when they do that.[/QUOTE]

especially when the picture they use is 100 times better than the real cover

@zolor,I think it's the cover the standard edition came out with in Australia.
No, wait, I might be wrong, I'm on my phone and can't really see what region that rating box is from.

[quote name='Optical']How do you set up page monitor?[/QUOTE]
Posted this in previous thread so I will post it again here.

Page Monitor Guide.

Ignore the part about just going to main Amazon site if you are looking specifically for warehouse deals (this guide was done back when vitas were hot commodity around here and it was quicker to track them via main site). Instead use the link to monitor from the warehouse side from one of them posted or to the one you have looked up. That way it will only alert you to the ones in stock at the warehouse and not every seller listing on Amazon. I hope this helps.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Those Sony Wireless Stereo Headsets worth it?[/QUOTE]

They're pretty nice for the price point. They have good sound and chat capabilities. One great feature is the ease of use. Very plug and play.

I have both the regular Wireless Headset and the Elite. Neither compares to high end Turtle Beach headsets I have, but definitely good. Be aware that the Elites have a significant sidetone issue where you basically can't hear yourself talk when chatting. I find it pretty annoying. The standard ones (not Elite) do not have this problem.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']That's not the cover you would get, I don't even think that's a real cover, I think it's just some random picture that got used[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kitsunisan']@zolor,I think it's the cover the standard edition came out with in Australia.
No, wait, I might be wrong, I'm on my phone and can't really see what region that rating box is from.[/QUOTE]

Whatever, not that it really matters to me.

[quote name='jonac13']Been waiting for this one a long time, thanks for the heads up. Think there was only one.[/QUOTE]

I hope you know that a factory sealed copy is $14.99 from Amazon right now...

[quote name='Rozz']I hope you know that a factory sealed copy is $14.99 from Amazon right now...[/QUOTE]

And used ones pop up several times a week at 12.xx

[quote name='plus1zero']And used ones pop up several times a week at 12.xx[/QUOTE]

At least in my experience, the LN copies have been snatched up within minutes of being posted. Been looking for a few weeks with no success, so I grabbed it. Even a small discount is a discount and LN is as good as N for me.

[quote name='Yamato']I'll have to disagree with you there. I've received some 360 games with the microsoft seals still in place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Some people working at AWD take the seal as a sign of the the game being intact.

Others totally mess with things.

[quote name='coopscohen']A good amount of :ps3: (VG) Aliens: Colonial Marines CE for $27.85[/QUOTE]

They just can't get rid of those.

They'll pretty much be free not long from now. :lol:

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']:360: Rayman Origins w/ Artbook - LN 13.14[/QUOTE]

No artbook.

Yamato, what was the condition on the MH3U?

Guys, I got the Golden Sun games (G) and they did have the boxes! It was awesome.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']

Yamato, what was the condition on the MH3U?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I didn't catch the condition. I knew it would go quickly so I tried to just throw it up there for anyone interested. Given the price, it was probably one of the lower conditions. The TIV for it is still $22 something.

[quote name='Yamato']Sorry, but I didn't catch the condition. I knew it would go quickly so I tried to just throw it up there for anyone interested. Given the price, it was probably one of the lower conditions. The TIV for it is still $22 something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine was $27.xx (LN). I figure that should have been a (VG), but there's the possibility of it being a (VG) or a (G).

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Are you saying you bought it and didn't get an artbook? If not, it doesn't state anywhere that it doesn't come with one and there is a separate listing for copies without.

Without Artbook

With Artbook[/QUOTE]

Brought the wii version before and did not get the art book. Trying again with x360 version, will arrive end of next week.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Are you saying you bought it and didn't get an artbook? If not, it doesn't state anywhere that it doesn't come with one and there is a separate listing for copies without.

Without Artbook

With Artbook[/QUOTE]

The one with the artbook doesn't have the artbook.

It seems that bonuses must have room inside the case for them to be included.

[quote name='Asgardian']Brought the wii version before and did not get the art book. Trying again with x360 version, will arrive end of next week.[/QUOTE]

It might not be there for the reason stated above this.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']The one with the artbook doesn't have the artbook.

It seems that bonuses must have room inside the case for them to be included.

It might not be there for the reason stated above this.[/QUOTE]

This is more of a YMMV situation. Sometimes you'll get the extras sometimes you won't. They don't *have* to fit inside the case to be included but it's usually more likely you'll get them if they do.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Awesome. I'm waiting for a Metro Last Light sale![/QUOTE]

I don't think the $20 promo works on Warehouse Deals items. At least, mine doesn't seem to.

[quote name='knight19']I don't think the $20 promo works on Warehouse Deals items. At least, mine doesn't seem to.[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean specifically for AWD. Just in general, I just knew asking that Q on this thread would get me the quickest response.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Didn't mean specifically for AWD. Just in general, I just knew asking that Q on this thread would get me the quickest response.[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about that too, actually, as I debate whether to buy a particular title new minus $20, or used off AWD. Might be a stretch, but I think it's a relevant question.

[quote name='johnston306']Expires July 31st[/QUOTE]

Just gotta wait until E3 when they announce the release dates for all the games coming out for the next gen consoles, and then I can finally use it.

[quote name='nhlducks35']Just gotta wait until E3 when they announce the release dates for all the games coming out for the next gen consoles, and then I can finally use it.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean we can use the promo credit to pre order games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back