Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (LN) $25.96

must not buy until it falls to 10 or 15.... its a good 20 hour game but very easy and sort of boring

[quote name='DanteJones']Hmm, was thinking about getting that PS3 entertainment bundle but it sold pretty quick. Does it ever go cheaper than $180?[/QUOTE]

I got a VG one for $173. A G or A one will definitely be cheaper.

Crap, might be in the market for a new PS3 soon. My phat model started blowing the fans like crazy and was whirl-happy while I was playing Tomb Raider. Never seen or heard it do this before.

[quote name='DanteJones']Hmm, was thinking about getting that PS3 entertainment bundle but it sold pretty quick. Does it ever go cheaper than $180?[/QUOTE]

I bought one a week ago for $173. It was LN. It was missing Ratchet & Clank as well as the blu-ray remote. I messaged Amazon and they refunded me $55. I lucked out with that.

Heck ive got 3 250gb nfs burnout bundles brand new. Ill do them for $250 shipped for any CAG member who wants them. Sealed and includes 30 day PS+ too. Superslims. Or trade one for a 3ds xl bundle.

I was able to snag a damaged box Family Entertainment Bundle for $160.87. It was completely brand new and unused. I got very lucky.

I bought and returned 3 PS3s to Warehouse Deals. #1 didn't work/ #2 smelled like cat pee and cigarettes/ and #3 was advertised as a Modern Warfare bundle "like new" and ended up being an older model with nothing included. *sigh* My search continues

[quote name='angsto2']I bought and returned 3 PS3s to Warehouse Deals. #1 didn't work/ #2 smelled like cat pee and cigarettes/ and #3 was advertised as a Modern Warfare bundle "like new" and ended up being an older model with nothing included. *sigh* My search continues[/QUOTE]

You're better off buying a new one.

[quote name='Kaiser499']You're better off buying a new one.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree! I was going to ask everyone's opinion about the console conditions but seems I have my answer. I just bought a used "lightly used" ps3 slim 160 gb because I don't really like the new super slims. After 30-40 minutes the fan revs up and sounds like a jet engine and you can't play anything at all. I tried placing it in a well-ventilated area. The sad thing is this happened when I was in HOME because I don't even have any games yet. Complete BS, I'll probably end up getting the super slim model around E3. Here's hoping for a price drop or bundle or some kind.

To be fair I bought a like new assassins creed bundle ps3 back in December for $190 and it was in pristine shape. A deep scratch in the side of the box was all I could find wrong with it.

I guess results may vary.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']I completely agree! I was going to ask everyone's opinion about the console conditions but seems I have my answer. I just bought a used "lightly used" ps3 slim 160 gb because I don't really like the new super slims. After 30-40 minutes the fan revs up and sounds like a jet engine and you can't play anything at all. I tried placing it in a well-ventilated area. The sad thing is this happened when I was in HOME because I don't even have any games yet. Complete BS, I'll probably end up getting the super slim model around E3. Here's hoping for a price drop or bundle or some kind.[/QUOTE]
AC3 500gb super slim not like that you get a lemon?

There hasn't been a major restock in a while.

I didn't think they'd be done with all the new stuff after the $20 promotion on $20 trade-in for a while.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']There hasn't been a major restock in a while.

I didn't think they'd be done with all the new stuff after the $20 promotion on $20 trade-in for a while.[/QUOTE]

It was all the same games being flipped so there wasn't a bunch of new stuff to go around IMO.

[quote name='angsto2']I bought and returned 3 PS3s to Warehouse Deals. #1 didn't work/ #2 smelled like cat pee and cigarettes/ and #3 was advertised as a Modern Warfare bundle "like new" and ended up being an older model with nothing included. *sigh* My search continues[/QUOTE]

When it comes to consoles look for "good" condition packaging may be damaged. I wouldn't roll the dice on anything else.

[quote name='HitmanPham']When it comes to consoles look for "good" condition packaging may be damaged. I wouldn't roll the dice on anything else.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and try to get the latest models because often they have the best value/discounts along with very often being brand new dingers (damaged outer boxes). I recently picked up both a 500 AC3 superslim and a 500 Gow:A superslim this way, both were brand new factory sealed just dinged outer boxes.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']There hasn't been a major restock in a while.

I didn't think they'd be done with all the new stuff after the $20 promotion on $20 trade-in for a while.[/QUOTE]

Something to keep in mind is that just because they have an item it doesn't mean that they put it up to sell. For example, they sure are taking their time with Gears of War: Judgment. Hell, for 2 dollars more than I traded it in for I can buy a brand new copy from Amazon.

so with the new xbox going the route of activation keys, I guess that'll make this thread less active in the next few years. Hope the ps4 doesnt do the same.

[quote name='edson13']so with the new xbox going the route of activation keys, I guess that'll make this thread less active in the next few years. Hope the ps4 doesnt do the same.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit...my first thought was gamefly. Games from AWD ate in such good condition I forget that they're used sometimes. Damnit, that's going to suck.

[quote name='edson13']so with the new xbox going the route of activation keys, I guess that'll make this thread less active in the next few years. Hope the ps4 doesnt do the same.[/QUOTE]

There will still be plenty of 360 users, the installl base for all last gen systems is pretty big in the US.
What will be interesting is how many developers keep supporting the 360/PS3 into next year. The Wii is pretty dead in the US in terms of development support, as is the PSP but I don't think the 360 and PS3 will suffer the same fate for awhile based on current software and hardware sales.

Was that confirmed? I mean it doesn't matter to me since I'm getting a PS4, but I'm just curious.

It will definitely affect xbox 1 games being listed as they will truly be a gamble if anyone wanted to buy one. Gamefly will take a hit too, along with Gamestop, Redbox and anyone else that sells used games / rentals due to the restrictions. I think this thread will still see activity towards 3ds, vita, ps3, 360. wii u, retro games and hopefully ps4 games and hardware but definitely not towards xbox 1 games but maybe the hardware. I had a feeling EA did away with online passes going forward because of this and lo behold. Anyways, we will wait and see if the plan is success for Micro$oft or not and what they will do if it fails.

On the plus side, I actually get to put a dent in my backlog and not worry about next gen for a while.

[quote name='vashtheowner']Was that confirmed? I mean it doesn't matter to me since I'm getting a PS4, but I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the offtopic. They said it will come with a activation code that will allow you too install it to the HDD and play it without the disc. Via twitter their support said that a 2nd party could play directly from disc but they could not install to the HDD. I think this may also tie into online play as well if this is what they decide to do.

I really wish I could find a deal on a 360 game because I am bored of everything I have at the moment.

got my copy of Arkham City GOTY from awd. kind of annoyed cuz I ordered the ps3 version and they sent the 360 version, but I do have both systems so it's not worth yelling at them really. just annoying that they apparently can't tell the difference between a black box and a bright green box.

In reference to EA doing away with online passes:

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Posted 05-15-2013, 10:29 PM: They'll probably lock entire games behind one-use serials or something once the next gen starts. No way they'd just give up all that money, unless the new CEO really is looking to fix their piss-poor image. Next thing you know xbox live will be free :lol:[/QUOTE]

Called it. Good job Microsoft, I'm switching back to Sony :applause:

[quote name='pdjones']got my copy of Arkham City GOTY from awd. kind of annoyed cuz I ordered the ps3 version and they sent the 360 version, but I do have both systems so it's not worth yelling at them really. just annoying that they apparently can't tell the difference between a black box and a bright green box.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with Max Payne 3. Ordered 360 and got the PS3 version. They refunded me and I just ordered it again and got the 360 version this time.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']In reference to EA doing away with online passes:

Called in. Good job Microsoft, I'm switching back to Sony :applause:[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that Sony will not do the same thing? As far as I know they have yet to make an announcement on the topic.

[quote name='kill3r7']Just out of curiosity, how do you know that Sony will not do the same thing? As far as I know they have yet to make an announcement on the topic.[/QUOTE]

While it's true they haven't announced it, they were very open and clear with saying that games wouldn't require an online connection (well, unless they're multiplayer obviously). Microsoft has been shady and confusing as all hell with all signs pointing to yes on their end. So, I guess I'm just hoping that Sony didn't lie?

Edit: Yay, the console has to be online every day in order to continue working: http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-does-require-internet-connection-cant-play-o-509164109

Edit 2: Good God, the fee to activate a used game is the *full* price of a new game (5th paragraph onward): http://kotaku.com/you-will-be-able-to-trade-xbox-one-games-online-micros-509140825

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kill3r7']Just out of curiosity, how do you know that Sony will not do the same thing? As far as I know they have yet to make an announcement on the topic.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hope they dont. They already stated the ps4 is offline, while we got confirmation today that the XBOX requires online for activation and also daily drm security checks. So maybe there's hope in that.

Personally, I don't. But the reality is that the games for the 1 just got more expensive and we all know the quality of gameplay won't go up much even if the developers say that it will.

I'm more interested in what Sony will do or say now. All of the games I truly want to buy in the next 24 months are Nintendo exclusives, JRPGs, hack-and-slashes, or indie games. The 1 has one foot out the door.

Edit: Does each game need to be activated like a Microsoft product? There goes another 5-10% of their market.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']While it's true they haven't announced it, they were very open and clear with saying that games wouldn't require an online connection (well, unless they're multiplayer obviously). Microsoft has been shady and confusing as all hell with all signs pointing to yes on their end. So, I guess I'm just hoping that Sony didn't lie?

Edit: Yay, the console has to be online every day in order to continue working: http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-does-require-internet-connection-cant-play-o-509164109

Edit 2: Good God, the fee to activate a used game is the *full* price of a new game (5th paragraph onward): http://kotaku.com/you-will-be-able-to-trade-xbox-one-games-online-micros-509140825[/QUOTE]

Well, that seals the deal for me on PS4 v. XBOX One, unless PS4 does the same thing. If I were Sony, I wouldn't do it and steal the market whole from Microsoft.

[quote name='mcthatch']Well, that seals the deal for me on PS4 v. XBOX One, unless PS4 does the same thing. If I were Sony, I wouldn't do it and steal the market whole from Microsoft.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but keep reading...it might be that you can "forfeit" your code along with a traded used game and it'll travel with that game, thus eliminating the need for an activation code a second time...if I'm reading it right.

From the same article:

"We will have a solution—we’re not talking about it today—for you to be able to trade your previously-played games online," Harrison said.
The Xbox exec wouldn't give further details on how this system will work, but we're assuming that once you're done with a game, you can trade the code online and it will be erased from your machine. But what will you get? Other games? Microsoft Points?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yeah but keep reading...it might be that you can "forfeit" your code along with a traded used game and it'll travel with that game, thus eliminating the need for an activation code a second time...if I'm reading it right.

From the same article:

"We will have a solution—we’re not talking about it today—for you to be able to trade your previously-played games online," Harrison said.
The Xbox exec wouldn't give further details on how this system will work, but we're assuming that once you're done with a game, you can trade the code online and it will be erased from your machine. But what will you get? Other games? Microsoft Points?[/QUOTE]

either way its a no-go for redbox and gamefly. id imagine there would be no way for gamestop to get around that and accept/sell used games.

Once again, AWD did not disappoint me.

My LN Wii arrived today. It was old model with backwards compatibility and Wii Sports.

I'm failing to see what exactly made it LN since it looks untouched. Everything is in perfect condition.

[quote name='Seshka']Once again, AWD did not disappoint me.

My LN Wii arrived today. It was old model with backwards compatibility and Wii Sports.

I'm failing to see what exactly made it LN since it looks untouched. Everything is in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

maybe it was meant "Like, new."

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']While it's true they haven't announced it, they were very open and clear with saying that games wouldn't require an online connection (well, unless they're multiplayer obviously). Microsoft has been shady and confusing as all hell with all signs pointing to yes on their end. So, I guess I'm just hoping that Sony didn't lie?
http://kotaku.com/you-will-be-able-to-trade-xbox-one-games-online-micros-509140825[/QUOTE]

Well it wouldn't be the first time Sony lied about something. But anyway it will be a little bizarre if we end up having a used game market for the PS4 and not much of one for the new Xbox. I can't imagine Gamestop will be happy about it, they've grown into such a powerful player, maybe they will refuse to sell anything Xbox related.

[quote name='paz9x']either way its a no-go for redbox and gamefly. id imagine there would be no way for gamestop to get around that and accept/sell used games.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I can think of regarding gamestop is there would have to be a way to kill the initial code and generate a new one for the game...or verify the code for the disc at the time of trade-in. I would think the later would be the only feasible way of doing it.

I'm still getting the XBOX ONE. If used games are gone, I think you'll see new games hit price drops much more quickly than now. Maybe after the launch window wears off... a standard drop to $40 within 2-3 weeks.

But like always, the market's willingness to adapt or shun will dictate how it proceeds. If the sales aren't there, they'll bend on the activation code and bring it down to $10 or something. Then you can just pay $10 less for a used game than you otherwise would've.

[quote name='Seshka']Once again, AWD did not disappoint me.

I'm failing to see what exactly made it LN since it looks untouched. Everything is in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that you're failing to see how Like New is like new?

I don't know what to say.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']
But like always, the market's willingness to adapt or shun will dictate how it proceeds. If the sales aren't there, they'll bend on the activation code and bring it down to $10 or something. Then you can just pay $10 less for a used game than you otherwise would've.[/QUOTE]

That wont happen.

Games play without disks. So $10 for a code that will basically give you full access to any game you install will mean people will just borrow games and pool their cash. Publishers wont go for this, so many lost sales.

M$ have said there will be a way to trade in games ONLINE. So basically, they invalidate your serial and give you $xx off a download. It is a BAD way to start.

I know nothing about Wii U games but I just got a used Wii U console off amazon. I see a LN super mario bros u that I want to buy but it says it may not come with bonus downloadable content. Does this game actually have any included?

[quote name='Calamity']I know nothing about Wii U games but I just got a used Wii U console off amazon. I see a LN super mario bros u that I want to buy but it says it may not come with bonus downloadable content. Does this game actually have any included?[/QUOTE]

No, but this is an umbrella statement that covers things like Club Nintendo points and what not .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back