Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GREATFAWKS']Exact same thing happened to me. Quite frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just ordered another one, hopefully this one will come with it. If not, I'll just keep it the way it is, $12 for just the game isn't a bad deal anyways.

My Etrian Odyssey IV, Castlevania: OoE and Zelda: OoT came in today. The Zelda came from a smokers home so I had to clean it up a bit to get the smell out, EOIV though came with the outer box and artbook/CD still inside! Which AWD had to slap a sticker on, of course. :p

[quote name='Prisoner4664']I just bought a '"good" Oblivion Collectors Edition what should I expect I wanted the coin but do you think it'll be included?[/QUOTE]

There's really no telling what to expect until it arrives. Items vary so much, but if you're not happy with it you can 100% send it on back for a full refund.

The acceptable Xbox 360 controller I bought just arrived, and it wasn't so acceptable. It didn't work. Tried new batteries and a battery pack that I use on my other controller, and no matter what it would just flash twice and turn off. I had a very good streak going with AWD too. Gonna be the first return to them ever.

[quote name='DaShaka']There's really no telling what to expect until it arrives. Items vary so much, but if you're not happy with it you can 100% send it on back for a full refund.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks this is my first time buying from AWD kinda nervous I'll get a platinum hits or something lol

[quote name='Fairy']5/24/13

:3ds: Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! $7
:3ds: crosswords+ $3[/QUOTE]

Sorry I put it in the wrong thread. It meant to be in the GS TIV thread. Can someone help me delete it here? to reduce confusion.

[quote name='Suranis']This is what I wanna know with 3DS games. I really want Soul Hackers, but I'm not sure how good products rated below "like new" are.[/QUOTE]

In the case of Soul Hackers, it is possible that the CD is missing even when it is Like New. This is because the inner case has a barcode on it. The outer box can be removed and it still passes inspection as a Like New product.

I read the description and I recommend passing. AWD usually doesn't give a description like that unless it's questionable.

[quote name='DaShaka']My like new ps3 rayman Origins with art book came today, minus the artbook. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still have the Wii one without the artbook.

This is why I am warning people about ordering items that come with bonuses outside the box with the barcode.

On a similar note, my FireRed with Adapter got cancelled.

[quote name='lnknprk']The acceptable Xbox 360 controller I bought just arrived, and it wasn't so acceptable. It didn't work. Tried new batteries and a battery pack that I use on my other controller, and no matter what it would just flash twice and turn off. I had a very good streak going with AWD too. Gonna be the first return to them ever.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really familiar with the Xbox 360 controllers so this may be dumb advice but did you sync the controller with your xbox?

[quote name='karekano126']I'm not really familiar with the Xbox 360 controllers so this may be dumb advice but did you sync the controller with your xbox?[/QUOTE]

There is a tiny button on the console and the controller that you can press to sync them.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']In the case of Soul Hackers, it is possible that the CD is missing even when it is Like New. This is because the inner case has a barcode on it. The outer box can be removed and it still passes inspection as a Like New product.

I read the description and I recommend passing. AWD usually doesn't give a description like that unless it's questionable.[/QUOTE]

Well if it doesn't come with it I'll probably return it and wait for a LN copy or just wait for a price drop. My Etrian Odyssey 4 copy came with everything perfect so I'm gonna hope it goes the same with this.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']
Vigilante, I got the Acceptable one.[/QUOTE]Great, now I know who to blame! :boxing:

Kidding, it's not a big deal. :razz: I just hope the $15 TIV holds through next week. :pray:

Just received my LN Batman: Arkham City CE $37.xx. It was missing the statue and all original packaging. All I got was the artbook, manuals, and disc. This is the first time I've tried to get something besides a standard game from AWD and I failed :/

I hope a CAG gets my PlayStation All-Star Heroes Battle Royale Final Showdown Exhibition Extravaganza . I traded it in never being activated (Online Pass) and without using/activating the CrossPlay Feature. Also case was immaculate.

[quote name='Tvols1480']Just received my LN Batman: Arkham City CE $37.xx. It was missing the statue and all original packaging. All I got was the artbook, manuals, and disc. This is the first time I've tried to get something besides a standard game from AWD and I failed :/[/QUOTE]

I saw gamestop has the ps3 ce for $39.99.

[quote name='Vigilante']Great, now I know who to blame! :boxing:

Kidding, it's not a big deal. :razz: I just hope the $15 TIV holds through next week. :pray:[/QUOTE]

I got it after you posted anyway. :lol:

I think I'll keep it past a week in case the 50% promo comes back.

[quote name='The Punisher']I saw gamestop has the ps3 ce for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Just called and confirmed that my local gamestop has 1 new 360 copy for $49.99. $12 more than AWD to get it brand new and complete. Thank you so much for the heads up!

[quote name='Tvols1480']Just called and confirmed that my local gamestop has 1 new 360 copy for $49.99. $12 more than AWD to get it brand new and complete. Thank you so much for the heads up![/QUOTE]

np. I havent seen a 360 copy at my gs.

Lucky, BB had the 360 ce for $25 in those lock up cage :)

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Thanks for Tales of Symphonia!

I wanted the LN, but it was gone fast.[/QUOTE]

It has come in stock several times over the last few days. Might be more soon?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Nice. Gotta catch 'em all.

I got one for the female avatar set. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hmm? What do you mean?

[quote name='Vigilante']Who says we did...? ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol touche sir, touche.

Damn you watch alot of movies. I see your posts and every day its a new film.

[quote name='Matenshi']Hmm? What do you mean?[/QUOTE]

My three files are for my avatar but I want another game to use three files for a female avatar. Female avatars make the strongest units.

[quote name='Biggzy32']Amazon is destroying my wallet. How do you guys survive?[/QUOTE]

Flipping Undisputed 3... Again... :lol:

[quote name='mask.air.raid']My three files are for my avatar but I want another game to use three files for a female avatar. Female avatars make the strongest units.

Flipping Undisputed 3... Again... :lol:[/QUOTE]

The classic flip.

I had to go over my purchases for the past few weeks. I spent about $240 for 22 games. Its a problem lol.

Speaking of undisputed:

:360: UFC Undisputed 3 (LN) $11.11

... and the rest:

iconamazon.gif
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (VG from Express Media) $160.29

:pc: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (G) $192.41
:360: Angry Birds Trilogy (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (LN) $12.59
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $16.51
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (A) $14.87
:ps3: NIER (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Child of Eden (LN) $8.87

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (A) $23.31
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $29.69
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.32
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (VG) $20.78

:wii: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (LN) $14.84

:gc: Luigi's Mansion (A) $24.59

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(LN) $29.48
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27

:ds: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (A) $17.89

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Nobody wants it, so I figure it's okay.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah it is.

I was so close to buying a 3DS XL today. I want one

[quote name='kelo360']Is child of Eden good? It's only a dollar more new with prime shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you have a Kinect, it's a (probably the only) must-own.

So uhh....story time! I lurk, I check the site and this thread everyday all day and though I've never found anything I wanted. DealSeeker2U posted an update as usual and a Oblivion Collectors Edition (VG) caught my eye as I never actually played it I decided to bite. It arrived today...

http:
//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/img20130524204407.jpg/

(can't post links due to lurker status)

Didn't know Oblivion was so kid friendly! Sadly it's not (VG) so I'm sending it back.

Thanks anyway!

[quote name='xxxScorpion']So uhh....story time! I lurk, I check the site and this thread everyday all day and though I've never found anything I wanted. DealSeeker2U posted an update as usual and a Oblivion Collectors Edition (VG) caught my eye as I never actually played it I decided to bite. It arrived today...

http:
//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/img20130524204407.jpg/

(can't post links due to lurker status)

Didn't know Oblivion was so kid friendly! Sadly it's not (VG) so I'm sending it back.
Thanks anyway![/QUOTE]
thats great

Has anyone received the original box + manual when getting a game that isn't in Like New condition? I saw Soul Hackers earlier in Very Good condition but I didn't bite since the description made it sound like it might not come in the original packaging.

Unrelated:
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back