Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (G) $193.04
:360: Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 (A) $67.89
:360: Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (LN) $21.04
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (A) $20.45
:360: Earth Defense Force 2017 (LN) $27.28
:360: Rage (A) $8.93 (LN) $11.17

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (G) $173.72
:ps3: PlayStation 3 80GB System (A) $176.25
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $29.55
:ps3: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (LN) $24.21
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (LN) $15.79
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (VG) $13.48 (DLC on disk)

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (A) $172.18
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (VG) $207.87
:psp: Lumines: Electronic Symphony (LN from Express Media) $12.18 (VG) $14.42

:psp: PlayStation Portable Entertainment Pack (G) $58.41
:psp: PlayStation Portable Limited Edition Ratchet & Clank Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver (A) $81.64

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $230.67

:3ds: LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars 3D (A) $10.10
:3ds: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (LN) $10.01

:ds: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (A) $17.73 (LN from arrow-media) $17.88

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']Grabbed Batman: Arkham City GotY 360 LN for $12.55 after tax. Everything looks good. Has the code, but it expired on 3/31. No big deal. The discs are perfect.[/QUOTE]

The code didn't expire. It was used by the previous owner. Xbox codes usually don't expire even if they have expiration dates; PlayStation codes usually do expire by the date stated.

[quote name='Lucian']Someone please buy this so I don't![/QUOTE]There's 13 copies left, so you're asking for quite a few "someones" to buy it. :lol:

I've been an occasional price follower of the Pro Yakyuu spirits baseball sim games that are Japan only, but until now haven't purchased any. Generally the newest games that came out this season go for $80+ shipping from sellers on Amazon. I snagged PYS 2012 for $32 new which compared to play-asia is a steal. It's last year's edition but wtvr, the game mechanics are supposedly better than the MLB The Show series (which I love), plus it's a whole new league to serious baseball fans unfamiliar with the Nippon league. The game, however, is in Japanese but there is a translation website that will guide you through all of the screens. Can't wait for my copy.

Have there been any good prices for Goldeneye Reloaded (preferably PS3) that people may have noticed? I shouldn't want this game but I just can't help myself. And $25 is about $15 too much.

[quote name='whitereflection']The code didn't expire. It was used by the previous owner. Xbox codes usually don't expire even if they have expiration dates; PlayStation codes usually do expire by the date stated.[/QUOTE]

I didn't try the code yet. But the sheet has an expiration date on it.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Nobody buy this please. WAY overpriced, not very good, and I'm pretty sure it's the one that I sent in.[/QUOTE]
Now their is a good one for $73.55 as well so more than one means it could be the one you sent plus another.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I didn't try the code yet. But the sheet has an expiration date on it.[/QUOTE]
I just recently redeemed couple of supposedly expired DLCs on 360 for games from years ago so you still have a chance. You won't know for sure until you try and redeem it.

[quote name='Not Eric']Have there been any good prices for Goldeneye Reloaded (preferably PS3) that people may have noticed? I shouldn't want this game but I just can't help myself. And $25 is about $15 too much.[/QUOTE]

I think gamefly was selling it used for 15. Check that site

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Now their is a good one for $73.55 as well so more than one means it could be the one you sent plus another.[/QUOTE]
Not crapping on your deals. You're the king of AWD and you always post great ones. That being said, this stick, even if brand new, would probably be worth ~$10-20 at most. I personally wouldn't pay over $5. There are just much better sticks you can get in the $30 range (MadCatz Brawl Stick). This one has numerous issues and once it stops working it's a wasted investment because unlock most other sticks, this one is very difficult to mod. At the price of this stick on AMazon, you can get a high quality tournament edition fightstick with genuine arcade quality parts and easy moddability.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Coup d'état![/QUOTE]
Haha oh snaps. One of the best providers of said deals I mean. I haven't been around AWD to know the hierarchy. My bad ;)

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Not crapping on your deals. You're the king of AWD and you always post great ones. That being said, this stick, even if brand new, would probably be worth ~$10-20 at most. I personally wouldn't pay over $5. There are just much better sticks you can get in the $30 range (MadCatz Brawl Stick). This one has numerous issues and once it stops working it's a wasted investment because unlock most other sticks, this one is very difficult to mod. At the price of this stick on AMazon, you can get a high quality tournament edition fightstick with genuine arcade quality parts and easy moddability.[/QUOTE]
I appreciate the critique since it really wasn't a deal based on what is out their so no worries man. That deal was only a deal in the realm of AWD. Lol! Trust me, it isn't the first or the last time I will get called out for posting something like that. That's why the rest of the CAGs are here for since someone will know a better deal to what I post and bring it to forefront.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']dinger? But it's not a steelcase?[/QUOTE]

dinger is adopted short hand for 'damaged in shipping in some way but otherwise brand new'

I just had a dream where I received a copy of ZoE HD from AWD. Never had any interest in this game, but now I'm wondering if I'm supposed to get it. Should I follow my dreams?

[quote name='captaintek3304']I just had a dream where I received a copy of ZoE HD from AWD. Never had any interest in this game, but now I'm wondering if I'm supposed to get it. Should I follow my dreams?[/QUOTE]

You should follow your nose.

[quote name='uhnsk']Received a like new Wii remote that doesn't work at all. Other than that, just like new.[/QUOTE]
They rarely test anymore sorry didnt work neither did my ps3 remote but they refunded me. contact them i didnt have to return it.

[quote name='captaintek3304']I just had a dream where I received a copy of ZoE HD from AWD. Never had any interest in this game, but now I'm wondering if I'm supposed to get it. Should I follow my dreams?[/QUOTE]
Check vids then pounce when cheap. ;)

If it was a wet dream. Buy one for each system.

[quote name='TaylorM06']If it was a wet dream. Buy one for each system.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was a beautiful nightmare about how AWD is destroying his (and our) wallets. ;)

Possibly nostalgia speaking but I felt it was an amazing game when I first played it. The music compliments the story really well for a great narrative experience. The combat is also really well done and with the great story and music makes for a great game. I never got to play the second one, on account of my ps2 breaking and not wanting to buy a new one so I can't wait to get around to it.

All in all i would recommend it.

Received my (LN) Deadly Premonition: DC. No unpleasant surprises, as expected :D

Now to keep an eye open for another drop of (LN) Soul Sacrifice.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']They rarely test anymore sorry didnt work neither did my ps3 remote but they refunded me. contact them i didnt have to return it.[/QUOTE]

Really? They just refunded you your money and you got to keep the controller.

[quote name='lnknprk']Really? They just refunded you your money and you got to keep the controller.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a EDF a while back and it came with banjo kazooie in the case. They refunded my money and told me to just keep the game.

[quote name='Tourista']Received my (LN) Deadly Premonition: DC. No unpleasant surprises, as expected :D

Now to keep an eye open for another drop of (LN) Soul Sacrifice.[/QUOTE]

I am getting my very good today. I think I'm gonna play my 360 copy after I finish Alan Wake and then play the ps3 one to see the differences which is apparently a big difference ha.

[quote name='Tourista']Received my (LN) Deadly Premonition: DC. No unpleasant surprises, as expected :D

Now to keep an eye open for another drop of (LN) Soul Sacrifice.[/QUOTE]
Con los tourista.
\\:D/:rofl::twoguns::whee:
[quote name='lnknprk']Really? They just refunded you your money and you got to keep the controller.[/QUOTE]
Heh-heh. Nice custom user title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back