Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my "VG" copy of deadly premonition directors cut. It was fine. I feel like someone undid the shrink. The only reason it should have been rated that low was the stickers they used. They were stuck on in the most ridiculous way. Got them off without even needing my goo gone though.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Maybe it was a beautiful nightmare about how AWD is destroying his (and our) wallets. ;)[/QUOTE]

What Dreams May Come? Only with a warehouse filled with dinged video games instead of a field of flowers? ;)

On a side note, thank you for all your contributions to this thread. Your posts always have great deals in them. I have picked up some 3DS games I have wanted because of you (Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers).

[quote name='ckc4043']Hello. king of AWD.[/QUOTE]

Now I am imagining all of DealSeeker2U's posts being spoken aloud by Christopher Walken (King of New York, 1990). This makes them even more awesome.

[quote name='sadboy'] Con los tourista.
\\:D/:rofl::twoguns::whee:
[/QUOTE]

Ha! You. I like you.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I am getting my very good today. I think I'm gonna play my 360 copy after I finish Alan Wake and then play the ps3 one to see the differences which is apparently a big difference ha.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, Alan Wake was and is one of my favorites. SO GOOD. Couldn't pass up the humble bundle weekly sale, both games, all dlc, tons of extras. I've heard it's an excellent PC port, so I'm excited to replay it sometime. I believe xbox live has the story DLC on sale right now, though I could be wrong -- don't think I've touched my xbox since Alan Wake, come to think of it...

[quote name='Tourista']Ha! You. I like you.

Oh man, Alan Wake was and is one of my favorites. SO GOOD. Couldn't pass up the humble bundle weekly sale, both games, all dlc, tons of extras. I've heard it's an excellent PC port, so I'm excited to replay it sometime. I believe xbox live has the story DLC on sale right now, though I could be wrong -- don't think I've touched my xbox since Alan Wake, come to think of it...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I literally just finished it, the main story at least, ten minutes ago. I have had it on my xbox for like 2 years and because of my overactive imagination would stop playing. I grabbed all the dlc and American nightmare(who are also my favorite band) as well as the humble deal haha. I really just wanted the pdf of the manuscript because it was so interesting and I couldn't bare to read it on my TV screen.

[quote name='Tourista']What did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

It was great story wise. The taken freaked me out for a while and I got bored a couple of time because I felt like the walks from one area to another were really long just to extend the games playtime. But ninjas probably my favorite horror game since silent hill 4

[quote name='Tourista']What did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

It was great story wise. The taken freaked me out for a while and I got bored a couple of time because I felt like the walks from one area to another were really long just to extend the games playtime. But ninjas probably my favorite horror game since silent hill 4

[quote name='lnknprk']Really? They just refunded you your money and you got to keep the controller.[/QUOTE]
Yup i never asked to keep but they just said keep and i got refunded. awd screwing up bad and keeps getting worse with them not checking stuff so nice they did this for me but i try to avoid awd now there rating keeps slowly dropping 92% now they were 94% not so long ago...

[quote name='WingsDJY']Picked up :360: Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon LN $43.50. Kind of pricey, but seems like the game is getting hard to find complete.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've had it in my hands a bunch of times in a couple of gs and never pulled the trigger. I'm wondering if it's artificially being made rare by copies being held or if it's just hard to find.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Picked up :360: Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon LN $43.50. Kind of pricey, but seems like the game is getting hard to find complete.[/QUOTE]

I liked the 1st two games but I heard that one is crap... isn't it?

[quote name='Sleipnir']I liked the 1st two games but I heard that one is crap... isn't it?[/QUOTE]
You can't go wrong with a Jack Nicholson-like voice actor playing an alien that terrorizes the human race in hilarious ways.

So, no, it's not a bad game at all. At least, I don't think so.

Will have to give it a go then, I was really disappointed when I read all the bad reviews, at least the ps3 version can be found in ebay for 20 bucks

Thinking about grabbing the Persona 3 FES with soundtrack and artbook. I already own the game is my only problem, should I just try to find them separate, would that be a better deal down the road? It does not come in special packaging correct?

Has anyone bought an ORIGINAL XBOX from Amazon??? I am looking to get one.

How has the condition of them been?
Do you recommend getting one from WHD? or a reputable place that is Fulfilled by Amazon.
Has the system come with the more reliable power cord? (The one with the small block)
Have they come with Official Xbox controllers or 3rd party junk?

Thanks.

You can Message me with info as well as sometimes sifting through this HUGE thread is rough.

My VG copy of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut arrived today. It looks great, aside from the sticky residue left behind by both the sticker on the back and the "Graded by Warehouse Deals" sticker over the opening. That won't be a problem to remove.

[quote name='Vigilante']My VG copy of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut arrived today. It looks great, aside from the sticky residue left behind by both the sticker on the back and the "Graded by Warehouse Deals" sticker over the opening. That won't be a problem to remove.[/QUOTE]

Such a good game, I picked that up with my B2G1 Free coupon from Re-upping my powerup card at GAmestop. Such a good game, plays much better than the 360 version. Graphics look like a TOP NOTCH original Xbox game or launch 360 game and touched up a bit, but its freaky like the original silent hill, controls like the original RE games but on 3rd person. Definitely a good purchase.

Off-topic, but I just received my Limited Edition Spidey Monopoly set today; the box is scraped but everything inside is brand new, still in the package :) I LOVE AWD.

[quote name='Pikupstyks']Thinking about grabbing the Persona 3 FES with soundtrack and artbook. I already own the game is my only problem, should I just try to find them separate, would that be a better deal down the road? It does not come in special packaging correct?[/QUOTE]

iirc it comes in the same packaging the original p3 came in.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']Has anyone bought an ORIGINAL XBOX from Amazon??? I am looking to get one.

How has the condition of them been?
Do you recommend getting one from WHD? or a reputable place that is Fulfilled by Amazon.
Has the system come with the more reliable power cord? (The one with the small block)
Have they come with Official Xbox controllers or 3rd party junk?

Thanks.

You can Message me with info as well as sometimes sifting through this HUGE thread is rough.[/QUOTE]

bought 2 good dreamcasts for 15 each and one showed up new and the other like new just not in the origonal box

[quote name='Vigilante']My VG copy of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut arrived today. It looks great, aside from the sticky residue left behind by both the sticker on the back and the "Graded by Warehouse Deals" sticker over the opening. That won't be a problem to remove.[/QUOTE]

That was all that was wrong with my copy too. I was pleased

That's one of the times I just bought a digital version of the game through the xbox marketplace. It's only $20 there.

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (A) $18.07
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (LN) $13.93
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.16
:360: Catherine (LN) $13.26
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $13.97
:360: Kinect Star Wars (LN) $12.53
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.60
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (A) $1.84

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (A) $27.58
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (LN) $15.43
:ps3: GTA IV Lock Box Amazon Bundle (LN) $29.79
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $38.28
:ps3: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $24.78
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (LN) $13.15
:ps3: Child of Eden (G from arrow-media) $8.24 (LN) $11.22
:ps3: Warhawk (LN) $3.16

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.29
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (A) $11.16

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $186.39
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $34.50
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (LN) $22.27

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (VG) $19.45

:wii: Red Steel (LN) $4.98

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (A) $15.59

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Thanks! Bit on Catherine and there was only 1 left in stock as of my order. Also picked up Mario 3D Land for $29.99![/QUOTE]
Just a heads up that Mario 3d land often goes for around $22 ~ $24 on AWD.

Has anyone had any luck at getting a partial refund when they send you the wrong version of a game? I ordered a 360 Sonic Generations and they sent a PS3, I want to keep it but was just curious since some people have tried it I am sure.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Has anyone had any luck at getting a partial refund when they send you the wrong version of a game? I ordered a 360 Sonic Generations and they sent a PS3, I want to keep it but was just curious since some people have tried it I am sure.[/QUOTE]

I received the wrong version of Max Payne 3. Ordered the X360, and got the PS3. I just sent it back, re-ordered, and got a refund.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Has anyone had any luck at getting a partial refund when they send you the wrong version of a game? I ordered a 360 Sonic Generations and they sent a PS3, I want to keep it but was just curious since some people have tried it I am sure.[/QUOTE]
YMMV as it depends on the cs rep. Sometimes they will outright give you a refund and ask you to return the game but then other times they will give you a partial return for you troubles.

4 more successful pickups curtsey of AWD. Ordered and got the following as such:

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $47.50 (Came complete with unused DLC. The box was a dinger, that was it).
:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $48.99 (Came in a plastic ziplock bag inside a cubed carboard box but it was the 32gb mem card so no complaints!)
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $22.27 (Came complete sans club nintendo code)
:ds: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (LN) $14.84 (Came complete)
Again, very pleased with AWD!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']4 more successful pickups curtsey of AWD. Ordered and got the following as such:

:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $47.50 (Came complete with unused DLC. The box was a dinger, that was it).
:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $48.99 (Came in a plastic ziplock bag inside a cubed carboard box but it was the 32gb mem card so no complaints!)
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $22.27 (Came complete sans club nintendo code)
Again, very pleased with AWD![/QUOTE]

Was 999 the new cover or the original? I didn't expect to but got the original cover art which I was really happy with.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']4 more successful pickups curtsey of AWD. Ordered and got the following as such:

Again, very pleased with AWD![/QUOTE]

Nice. That's a great price on the Vita memory card. Still sad I missed the AT&T deal on it :cry:

[quote name='tuffguycore']Was 999 the new cover or the original? I didn't expect to but got the original cover art which I was really happy with.[/QUOTE]
That's awesome! Mine happened to be the new cover with the zero escape branding. Still happy with it though.

[quote name='Geco17']Nice. That's a great price on the Vita memory card. Still sad I missed the AT&T deal on it :cry:[/QUOTE]
Maybe some kind of price cut or drop after E3?! I guess we will need to see and find out. At least let 3rd party in on the action so we have competition and hopefully cheaper mem cards. Here's hoping!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']That's awesome! Mine happened to be the new cover with the zero escape branding. Still happy with it though.[/QUOTE]

Oh, same here, especially if you haven't played it. I didn't get it until the past couple of months since I'd heard so much about it and the sequel, and honestly, they're pretty high on my favorite games I've played all year.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (A) $18.07
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (LN) $13.93
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.16
:360: Catherine (LN) $13.26
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $13.97
:360: Kinect Star Wars (LN) $12.53
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.60
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (A) $1.84

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (A) $27.58
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (LN) $15.43
:ps3: GTA IV Lock Box Amazon Bundle (LN) $29.79
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $38.28
:ps3: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $24.78
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (LN) $13.15
:ps3: Child of Eden (G from arrow-media) $8.24 (LN) $11.22
:ps3: Warhawk (LN) $3.16

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.29
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (A) $11.16

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $186.39
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $34.50
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (LN) $22.27

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (VG) $19.45

:wii: Red Steel (LN) $4.98

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (A) $15.59[/QUOTE]

Kingdom of Amalur for $14? I may have to cave and re-buy. Is the DLC cheap or free?

[quote name='Geco17']Nice. That's a great price on the Vita memory card. Still sad I missed the AT&T deal on it :cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too upset, I'm pretty sure 99.9999% of people missed out on it - I think pretty much every single order placed got cancelled save a very very slim few.

Have you been checking Target stores? Some people in the Target Clearance Thread have found the 32gb card for $29.98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back