Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
So I bought a 360 320GB that was labled LN without a further description from AWD.  Should I expect an official MS item in packaging?

and another:

320GB Hard Drive (G) $73.69

The details on that one looked more promising, but it was also more expensive than the LN.  Both this and the other one were listed under different listings, neither on the Brand New sold from Amazon link.

Maybe this is a silly question but how do you guys manage to find these things quick enough to get them?  Anytime there's one of these deals I miss it and browsing the site I never see anything.

Maybe this is a silly question but how do you guys manage to find these things quick enough to get them? Anytime there's one of these deals I miss it and browsing the site I never see anything.
There are browser plug-ins that will notify you when a page changes. For Chrome it is called Page Monitor. You can set it up to check a particular page as often as you like. As an example, I set it up for GC Fire Emblem Path of Radiance a few weeks ago, and within a couple days had myself a nice copy at a great price. I never turned it off, and have noticed that the game has come and gone from AWD at least 3 times in the last 4 days. If you need help setting it up, check previous posts of mine in this thread, too lazy to retype it right now.

Case damage in shipment. It happens all the time with new releases. They had some Tomb Raider CEs up for like 65 the days before release due to that reason.

Oops. Yes, I know it is on PS+ The current price of the game is $14.84 which is a good price. However, I wanted to actually download another game on PSN: Gravity Rush because it is also free on PSN.

Are saves transferable back and forth between downloaded games and physical games on Vita? If I played Uncharted on Plus and then let my subscription expire would I be able to continue on the physical version?

Are saves transferable back and forth between downloaded games and physical games on Vita? If I played Uncharted on Plus and then let my subscription expire would I be able to continue on the physical version?
For Uncharted, I personally know you can do this. I went from physical to digital without a problem.

As long as you don't delete your "bubble," your save will work with either version. However, the issue with going from digital to physical (other way around is easier) is that you have to hang onto your entire game file. One solution could be, while you still have a PS+ subscription, sync your save to the cloud, delete the bubble, redownload your save, and it should be usable with the physical version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

As long as you don't delete your "bubble," your save will work with either version. However, the issue with going from digital to physical (other way around is easier) is that you have to hang onto your entire game file. One solution could be, while you still have a PS+ subscription, sync your save to the cloud, delete the bubble, redownload your save, and it should be usable with the physical version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
This is correct, I've done this a bunch of times.

What he said.

I'm sorta in the market for a 3DS XL, is there anything that comes with a new system that I need to be aware of that may be missing in a Warehouse item should it pop up at my price?

ok dumb question but how do i sync my vita saves to the cloud storage?
Not a dumb question, it's one of the least intuitive things ever.

Open up the Content Manager app, look for the PS Vita -> Online Storage option, and then there will be a list of games. If you want to one off save, check the boxes of the games you want to cloud save and hit the Copy button (or however it's labeled). If you want auto upload, tap each of the 'i' buttons next to the game name and there should be a checkbox or something to enable auto upload.

charger and stylis are the only necessities. i thnk fry's has a sale for a new 3dsxl with mario kart 7 preloaded for $149.99. my friend price matched at best buy, but YMMV. that is a great price imo for the system alone. 

here is the link 

they had a 3ds with mario3d for 49.99 but the took it down

Believe like 300(?) items were just added.  Not sure last count.  Lots of 3ds game deals as usual.

Vita

32GB Vita Memory Card Like New $62.07

Soul Sacrifice  Like New $29.66

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention Like New $22.27

3DS

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Like New $25.70

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $20.78 (VG) or $22.26 (LN)

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Like New $22.26

Super Mario 3D Land Like New $22.26

Fire Emblem Awakening Like New $25.69

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Like New $22.26

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers Like New $22.27

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan Like New  $22.25

DAMNIT!!! Was just checking out with that 32GB and it went out of stock while it was approving my fuck 'ing order!

:360: Remember Me (VG) $41.55

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (G) $19.29

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $22.27
:360: NBA 2K13 (LN) $29.67
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (LN) $11.10

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (VG) $41.21

:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (VG) $27.58

:ps3: Tomb Raider (VG) $20.78

:ps3: Max Payne 3 (LN) $11.11
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.11
:ps3: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (LN) $14.96
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $10.37
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $13.85

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $13.45

:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $36.35
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (LN) $22.25
:psp: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VG) $13.85
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $14.84
:psp: Resistance: Burning Skies (LN) $14.84
:psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $29.60
:psp: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $17.95
:psp: Smart As (LN) $13.35

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (A) $23.75 (VG) $27.71

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Fast & Furious: Showdown (LN) $25.70
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $27.88
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (G) $28.95

:wii: Just Dance 4 (VG) $17.42

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $170.67
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $22.26
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.26
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $22.25
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (VG) $16.72
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $29.69

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.26
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $25.69
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $22.26
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.26
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.26

:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.84

DAMNIT!!! Was just checking out with that 32GB and it went out of stock while it was approving my fuck 'ing order!
There is actually the 16GB (3 in stock right now) if you would be interested in that for $36.35 LN http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B006JKASAC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

Couple more games for PS3...

UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack Like New $13.36

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Collector's Edition) Good $19.93 or Like New $23.00

There is actually the 16GB (3 in stock right now) if you would be interested in that for $36.35 LN http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B006JKASAC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=
Figured might as well get the 16GB since 32 is a dream, its obv better then 8GB and I have Amazon cred, guess I'll return my memory card and pick up a game from GS.

Whats a good title for the Vita besides Persona 4 and MGS HD?

Figured might as well get the 16GB since 32 is a dream, its obv better then 8GB and I have Amazon cred, guess I'll return my memory card and pick up a game from GS.

if you get the 16GB one i sent it the card was BRAND NEW (shipped it in monday and it got processed on weds.... found it cheap and flipped it for a quick 10 buck profit

i worry about buying vita games... hell soul could be a free game this fall being my luck

I've got a warehouse deals/Amazon question to run by everyone. I ordered an item last night from Warehouse deals and I paid for it with an Amazon giftcard. I logged on today and it is listed as "Shipping Now" but the thing I ordered has dropped in price by nearly $40. Would it be a bad move to try and get the price adjusted since it hasn't shipped yet/try to cancel it and get it for the lower price? Would I even be able to cancel it now that it is listed as "shipping now"? I used super saver shipping when I ordered it.

I've got a warehouse deals/Amazon question to run by everyone. I ordered an item last night from Warehouse deals and I paid for it with an Amazon giftcard. I logged on today and it is listed as "Shipping Now" but the thing I ordered has dropped in price by nearly $40. Would it be a bad move to try and get the price adjusted since it hasn't shipped yet/try to cancel it and get it for the lower price? Would I even be able to cancel it now that it is listed as "shipping now"? I used super saver shipping when I ordered it.
its possible to cancel. Just contact CS. I dont think they would price match, especially since AWD prices are based on condition, but it never hurts to ask once.

If it comes down to it, you can always buy the cheaper one and return the more expensive one, once you receive it. They should only charge like $4 to return it.

Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Ninja Gaiden Sigma + (+2 is laggy), Super Stardust, Mortal Kombat..

Get PS+!!

Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Ninja Gaiden Sigma + (+2 is laggy), Super Stardust, Mortal Kombat..

Get PS+!!
Meant to add.. not on PS+ :p

its possible to cancel. Just contact CS. I dont think they would price match, especially since AWD prices are based on condition, but it never hurts to ask once.

If it comes down to it, you can always buy the cheaper one and return the more expensive one, once you receive it. They should only charge like $4 to return it.
Just refuse delivery so you don't have to pay any return shipping imo

Yeah, PS+ is great though it's best value is still in having a PS3 it's hardly bad for Vita and Gravity Rush, Uncharted and Wipeout are all still active PS+ Vita games.  I'm about to snag Sound Shapes since the demo I just played was just amazing and only $3.75 for Plus members right now.  Otherwise it really depends on what kind of stuff you like.

I setup page monitor but now it keeps alerting me even though I can't see a thing on the page that's changed...

I had a talk with CS and they adjusted the price for me since the shipping weight is 200 pounds. Hurray for me. They said they could only adjust it by $20 at first, but looking at my order it appears they took the full $40 off.

I had a talk with CS and they adjusted the price for me since the shipping weight is 200 pounds. Hurray for me. They said they could only adjust it by $20 at first, but looking at my order it appears they took the full $40 off.
What kind of freaky weird sex thing did you buy?!? o_O More importantly why did you want a uses one?!?

Soul sacrifice. Dynasty Warriors Next is amazing (and Im not even a dynasty warriors fan). Dead or Alive 5+. AC:Liberation is good as well though that is cheap on PSN right now for this week.

Soul sacrifice. Dynasty Warriors Next is amazing (and Im not even a dynasty warriors fan). Dead or Alive 5+. AC:Liberation is good as well though that is cheap on PSN right now for this week.
Does Dynasty Warriors Next or Dead or Alive 5 Plus have a season pass or any DLC content I would be missing out if I bought it used?

I saw DOA5 was also on PS3, if I bought the PS3 would I get the Vita copy too like PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back