Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you ever sleep or play these games just wondering rofl :)
I am actually staying clear of any new releases until I work through some games in my backlog (unless a deal is too good to pass up or if I will play it immediately). At the moment, I am playing 3 games (PES 2013, Kingdoms of Amalur, and PS All stars Battle Royale. Sleep on the other hand comes and go's.
whoaaa really now PES 2013? very nice...you a soccer/football fan by chance? Any team you support?

whoaaa really now PES 2013? very nice...you a soccer/football fan by chance? Any team you support?
Yeah a huge soccer fan, and a football fan. My family is from Manchester so I support my homeboys which is Manchester United. Also, love Germany's soccer team. I see you are an Arsenal fan. Man your club is going crazy in hopes of signing Gonzalo Higuain for £22 million. Maybe that will reignite the fire in the infamous Arsenal - Manchester United rivalry. ;)

You ever watch Sporting Kansas City over in the States? A good friend of mine is Matt Besler
I don't follow MLS as religiously but I am aware of the #5 defender for Sporting Kansas City, aka MLS defender of the year for 2012, aka Matt Besler. In short talented guy and someone who has a great future ahead of him.

Not to continue the further derailment of the thread but being a soccer fan in the states is super annoying to me.  Now I only got into soccer about 8 years ago, during that World Cup where Zidane headbutted the guy in the chest, but I'm still having trouble getting into anything below the national level.  I just can't find a club to latch onto because exposure to anything but the EPL is so sparse, though getting better, that it's hard to really get familiar with anybody.  Then I go play FIFA and just pick random teams where there's one guy I kind of like and end up missing out on all the club rivalry stuff they've been building into the games.

TLDR: I've found it very challenging as a soccer fan in the states to find a club to root for with no reasons or existing allegiance (other than the German national team for heritage even though the best players on the team are Polish anymore).

Not to continue the further derailment of the thread but being a soccer fan in the states is super annoying to me. Now I only got into soccer about 8 years ago, during that World Cup where Zidane headbutted the guy in the chest, but I'm still having trouble getting into anything below the national level. I just can't find a club to latch onto because exposure to anything but the EPL is so sparse, though getting better, that it's hard to really get familiar with anybody. Then I go play FIFA and just pick random teams where there's one guy I kind of like and end up missing out on all the club rivalry stuff they've been building into the games.

TLDR: I've found it very challenging as a soccer fan in the states to find a club to root for with no reasons or existing allegiance (other than the German national team for heritage even though the best players on the team are Polish anymore).
Ah the Zidane incident, that was classic. I agree with you on the leagues in States as in it is not at the same level. They have some great guys but the rivalries, atmosphere, and excitement are just not their.

Back on topic and apologizes for derailment of this thread again:

:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $43.26 (N from Quick Buys) $44.98
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $16.24 (N) $17.99

:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $23.70 (LN) $27.34
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (A) $20.49 (VG) $23.91 ($25.62) (Deus Ex is Free on ps+ this month)
:ps3: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $16.00 (LN) $17.14
:ps3: Syndicate (LN) $11.93 (No online pass)

:ps2: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (LN) $8.23

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Growlanser (Japanese Import Video Game) (VG) $21.52

Not sure if this is the right thread since it's not actually Amazon Warehouse but figured there might be some interest. There's a 32GB Vita memory card (LN) from another seller for $69 shipped. Just went eeny meeny miney mo between that one and one the same price from another vendor but I keep missing the 32GBs from AWD by less than five minutes and I only have two days left to return the pair of quite insufficient 8GBs I bought. Figured I'm not likely to be trading it back to Amazon anytime soon so as long as it works not having the cardboard sleeve is OK for $10 out of pocket. If I made a terrible decision speak up now while I can still cancel it!

I am enjoying it. It is certainly worth it for $14 but I have a feeling this will be one of those titles that will end up on PS+ for free for either the vita or ps3 sometime down the road. However, if you plan on getting it and playing it now, it is definitely worth it for a fun brawler.
I'm torn over it because the cross buy is tempting but the quite divided opinions and potential appearance on Plus makes me hesitate. Maybe if the PS3 version hits $20.
It's better on Vita, imo.

Just checked warehouse on a whim before checking here and snagged The Last of Us. Really excited to play it since the uncharted games are some of my favorites and naughty dog rules.
I recommend playing on hard. I found normal really easy, but I can't replay it since I redboxed it.
What's the playtime on it? If I had the day off, could I blow through it in 1 rental?
It's definitely possible. I beat it in probably ~14 hours broken up into two chunks. I rented it around midnight so I could maximize my time with the game as well.
" I rented it around midnight so I could maximize my time with the game as well." You sir are a gentleman, scholar, and one hell of a CAG!

Just checked warehouse on a whim before checking here and snagged The Last of Us. Really excited to play it since the uncharted games are some of my favorites and naughty dog rules.
I recommend playing on hard. I found normal really easy, but I can't replay it since I redboxed it.
What's the playtime on it? If I had the day off, could I blow through it in 1 rental?
It's definitely possible. I beat it in probably ~14 hours broken up into two chunks. I rented it around midnight so I could maximize my time with the game as well.
" I rented it around midnight so I could maximize my time with the game as well." You sir are a gentleman, scholar, and one hell of a CAG!
That's the only way to do it! Return it at 859 pm the following day for maximum game time. 45 hours with a game. Sleep is not necessary.

DealSeeker is a Man U fan? Noooooo

Don't take Fellaini! I hate Aaron Ramsey!
Lol! I am an Arsenal fan too. However, if we get Fellaini that would be awesome. He does live in Manchester at the moment so it is possible but it would be a big screw up on Arsenal's side if they don't get him since they are trying to sign him first and with big numbers.

Not to continue the further derailment of the thread but being a soccer fan in the states is super annoying to me. Now I only got into soccer about 8 years ago, during that World Cup where Zidane headbutted the guy in the chest, but I'm still having trouble getting into anything below the national level. I just can't find a club to latch onto because exposure to anything but the EPL is so sparse, though getting better, that it's hard to really get familiar with anybody. Then I go play FIFA and just pick random teams where there's one guy I kind of like and end up missing out on all the club rivalry stuff they've been building into the games.

Ah the Zidane incident, that was classic. I agree with you on the leagues in States as in it is not at the same level. They have some great guys but the rivalries, atmosphere, and excitement are just not their.

Back on topic and apologizes for derailment of this thread again:

:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $43.26 (N from Quick Buys) $44.98
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $16.24 (N) $17.99

:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $23.70 (LN) $27.34
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (A) $20.49 (VG) $23.91 ($25.62) (Deus Ex is Free on ps+ this month)
:ps3: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $16.00 (LN) $17.14
:ps3: Syndicate (LN) $11.93 (No online pass)

:ps2: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (LN) $8.23

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Growlanser (Japanese Import Video Game) (VG) $21.52
DealSeeker2U, if you want to derail this thread, by all means. If you somehow manage to destroy all semblance of talk of video game deals, I have every confidence that you will later go on a massive multi-post binge detailing an Amazon Warehouse Deals restock.

How did you like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? I have it in my backlog, but I have not touched it yet. Currently I am playing through Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers on 3DS and really enjoying it. The last game I touched before that was Crimson Shroud off the Nintendo 3DS eShop, one of the best purchases I made from there.

Got one of those sub $50 Injustice CE's last week. The condition was listed as acceptable, but it was pretty much brand new. Some minor box damage. Game still had the Microsoft seal on it. They need more listings like this.

DealSeeker2U, if you want to derail this thread, by all means. If you somehow manage to destroy all semblance of talk of video game deals, I have every confidence that you will later go on a massive multi-post binge detailing an Amazon Warehouse Deals restock.

How did you like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? I have it in my backlog, but I have not touched it yet. Currently I am playing through Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers on 3DS and really enjoying it. The last game I touched before that was Crimson Shroud off the Nintendo 3DS eShop, one of the best purchases I made from there.
Well we are making progress, at least we are talking about games now. Lol! The best compliment I can give Kingdoms of Amalur is that I wish I had started it sooner, since I have already sunk over 100 hours into it and still got some ways to go. Then again, I play at a pace where I can enjoy it and explore every bit of the world, take on lot of side quests, and go on looting sprees. It is a great game and well worth the value at which it frequently pops up here (~ $15 for 360 and ps3). It is like Fable meets WoW meets God of War. You can breeze through the main quest within 40 hours or so but if you choose to do the side quests and faction quests, that can go over 100+ hours.

Well we are making progress, at least we are talking about games now. Lol! The best compliment I can give Kingdoms of Amalur is that I wish I had started it sooner, since I have already sunk over 100 hours into it and still got some ways to go. Then again, I play at a pace where I can enjoy it and explore every bit of the world, take on lot of side quests, and go on looting sprees. It is a great game and well worth the value at which it frequently pops up here (~ $15 for 360 and ps3). It is like Fable meets WoW meets God of War. You can breeze through the main quest within 40 hours or so but if you choose to do the side quests and faction quests, that can go over 100+ hours.

That sounds pretty fun actually. I played the demo a long time ago to unlock the special Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Equipment in Mass Effect 3, but after that I kind of put it out of my mind. I also am that same sort of gamer when it comes to RPG's, I enjoy the immersion and exploration. Are you one of those kinds of gamers that talk to all the NPC's too? Or hang around in areas to hear the ambient conversations going on in the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games? I know I am one of those gamers because my playtime will always be greater than the averages that most reviewers suggest are typical.

That sounds pretty fun actually. I played the demo a long time ago to unlock the special Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Equipment in Mass Effect 3, but after that I kind of put it out of my mind. I also am that same sort of gamer when it comes to RPG's, I enjoy the immersion and exploration. Are you one of those kinds of gamers that talk to all the NPC's too? Or hang around in areas to hear the ambient conversations going on in the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games? I know I am one of those gamers because my playtime will always be greater than the averages that most reviewers suggest are typical.
Yup, I like to immerse myself in the game and that includes talking to NPC's, listening to ambient conversations, running off the tangent and exploring something new instead of the main quest. I did the same thing in Dragon Age and Mass Effect games which is also why my playtime was greater than the average gamer. It is just fun picking up and discovering small nuances and details that the devs put into the game giving it a life of its own. Also, of note in Amalur is that you can turn heel at the press of a button and rage out on entire village if you choose it so. Did it once just to see and felt bad since I killed a NPC that was critical to a faction quest. Yes you can kill NPCs critical to the faction or side quests but not the main companions for the main quest. Keeps it interesting.

I really don't want to derail this thread anymore but come on man you live in the US and you are looking overseas for a club to follow? how about supporting your local MLS club or closest one (I live in San Diego my club is the LA Galaxy)

and to keep it somewhat AWD is it just me or are the only 3DS XLs popping up the pink/white ones, yet to see a red/black or blue/black

Yup, I like to immerse myself in the game and that includes talking to NPC's, listening to ambient conversations, running off the tangent and exploring something new instead of the main quest. I did the same thing in Dragon Age and Mass Effect games which is also why my playtime was greater than the average gamer. It is just fun picking up and discovering small nuances and details that the devs put into the game giving it a life of its own. Also, of note in Amalur is that you can turn heel at the press of a button and rage out on entire village if you choose it so. Did it once just to see and felt bad since I killed a NPC that was critical to a faction quest. Yes you can kill NPCs critical to the faction or side quests but not the main companions for the main quest. Keeps it interesting.
I got wtfpwnd by some barmaid when I tried that.

I'm a Man U fan as well, and I hope you do get Fellaini so that we don't get him. :rofl:

Lol! I am an Arsenal fan too. However, if we get Fellaini that would be awesome. He does live in Manchester at the moment so it is possible but it would be a big screw up on Arsenal's side if they don't get him since they are trying to sign him first and with big numbers.

I'm a Man U fan as well, and I hope you do get Fellaini so that we don't get him. :rofl:

I hope we (ManU) sign Strootman and Thiago. I want no part of Fellani. Strootman and Thiago would be fantastic.

I really don't want to derail this thread anymore but come on man you live in the US and you are looking overseas for a club to follow? how about supporting your local MLS club or closest one (I live in San Diego my club is the LA Galaxy)

and to keep it somewhat AWD is it just me or are the only 3DS XLs popping up the pink/white ones, yet to see a red/black or blue/black
Because the MLS while rapidly improving is still a second tier league at best whose best players are mostly either up and comers that are going to be poached off the European leagues or those who can't cut it there any longer. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching it if there's something like Portland vs Seattle on but there's still a clear difference in the level of play. Also the nearest options are Columbus and Toronto and that feels about as wrong as rooting for Ohio State or the Maple Leafs. It's the chicken and egg problem that soccer has in this country where it needs to give me a reason to be invested in it, yet if no one's invested in it how are they going to manage that. We're also not in a country with an international presence on the club level. So again, not against MLS but certainly don't find it overly compelling as an emotional investment.

Check out local farm clubs in your area. I live in San Jose and am an Earthquake supporter (Liverpool supporter on the other side of the pond BTW) but some of my fondest soccer memories in the states was watching the Charleston Battery. While the level wasn't up to a pro level the passion was above and beyond!

Gotta keep my eye out on this thread more as of late. Dusted the cobwebs off my PS3 and it is in need of sustenance! :p

I waited a long time for a Vita to list but decided to just buy the LN Assassin's Creed Bundle from AWD for $241, which includes the white Vita, 4gb memory card and AC: Liberation. There are 6 more listed for $247 on the site. It's the better deal if you are looking for a Vita.

Update list:

I waited a long time for a Vita to list but decided to just buy the LN Assassin's Creed Bundle from AWD for $241, which includes the white Vita, 4gb memory card and AC: Liberation. There are 6 more listed for $247 on the site. It's the better deal if you are looking for a Vita.
This one includes 8Gb memory card and it is 3g/wifi. Even if you purchased the game separately for say $20 even then you come out ahead with this one vs Assassin's Creed Bundle. Granted I have seen them cheaper so it can be even better. As long as you are happy with your purchase it does not matter. Congrats on the vita and if you have PS+, you are gonna love it.

Update list:

This one include 8Gb memory card and it is 3g/wifi. Even if you purchased the game separately for say $20 even then you come out ahead with this one vs Assassin's Creed Bundle. Granted I have seen them cheaper so it can be even better. As long as you are happy with your purchase it does not matter. Congrats on the vita and if you have PS+, you are gonna love it.
I understand what you mean. I guess I just wanted to have a limited colorway instead of the black so that sold it for me. Thanks for the congrats but this is probably my 3rd Vita, lol. Sold one , gave another to a friend and my dog chewed up another one as well :/ ( the system still worked but somehow she chewed off the the touchpad on the back of the system, which you need for too many games to simply go without). I hope more people get into the Vita. Too many good games and an awesome way to play old digital PSP and PS One titles.

I'm hoping to see a Fire Emblem Awakening pop up. Any chances of that happening?
No telling, it is pretty random.

Update list:

This one include 8Gb memory card and it is 3g/wifi. Even if you purchased the game separately for say $20 even then you come out ahead with this one vs Assassin's Creed Bundle. Granted I have seen them cheaper so it can be even better. As long as you are happy with your purchase it does not matter. Congrats on the vita and if you have PS+, you are gonna love it.
I understand what you mean. I guess I just wanted to have a limited colorway instead of the black so that sold it for me. Thanks for the congrats but this is probably my 3rd Vita, lol. Sold one , gave another to a friend and my dog chewed up another one as well :/ ( the system still worked but somehow she chewed off the the touchpad on the back of the system, which you need for too many games to simply go without). I hope more people get into the Vita. Too many good games and an awesome way to play old digital PSP and PS One titles.
Yikes! Hopefully 3rd time is the charm. ;)

Snagged a (VG) 3G/Wifi Vita with a 16GB card from a seller for $133.99 shipped.  Probably more of a risk than if it were through AWD, but at that price I'm willing to take the chance.  It'll go nicely with my collection of PS+ games I've been accruing this past year.

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking (New - DS)

$0.01 Prime

EDIT: Trades in for $0.25.  TIME TO FLIP!....

EDIT 2: On a serious note, I think this comes with a club nintendo code.

America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking (New - DS)

$0.01 Prime
Lol, nice find. 16 more available at the time of posting. Don't be an El Hoardo, guys. :p

EDIT: Posted that, checked back, and then there were only 6 left. Checked back again, and there was only one. I imagine that'll be sold in seconds.

I have a couple questions if somebody wouldn't mind answering them: Do 3DS XLs ever show up here with a price that makes it "worth" it (vs. buying a new one)? Would you trust buying used game systems this way? And whats the best way to find one this way? Do I refresh the main amazon product page? Do I search for 3ds xl on the warehouse page and refresh the results page?

Every time I try to search for new game stuff on the warehouse page, the best filter it wants to give me is "new and popular" and I feel like I'm not actually seeing the newest, most recent stuff. I never know how to navigate this thing :( thanks in advance!

Been on here a couple times in the past two weeks so it's all about luck/obsessive refreshing/being DealSeeker2U.
So true. Lol!

I have a couple questions if somebody wouldn't mind answering them: Do 3DS XLs ever show up here with a price that makes it "worth" it (vs. buying a new one)? Would you trust buying used game systems this way? And whats the best way to find one this way? Do I refresh the main amazon product page? Do I search for 3ds xl on the warehouse page and refresh the results page?

Every time I try to search for new game stuff on the warehouse page, the best filter it wants to give me is "new and popular" and I feel like I'm not actually seeing the newest, most recent stuff. I never know how to navigate this thing :( thanks in advance!
The obvious answer for what makes it "worth" it (vs. buying a new one) is that it is below MSRP. Having said that if you find one within $170 or less range, in good, very good, or like new condtion then it is worth it.

Secondly, to find one either you setup an alert using a refresher extension (page monitor for Chrome or Check 4 Change for Firefox) or look out for someone here announcing a restock because that would be your best bet when it comes to scoring one. Otherwise it is a hit or a miss since their is no set time or schedule when the drops happen which is why you see much of nothing when you search the main page.

I'm honestly not too sure about the price. If it's from AWD, chances are that there's gonna be a significant discount when compared to its new counterpart. The only thing is, Nintendo consoles might be somewhat of an exception since Amazon doesn't sell new ones directly. But really, whether the discount is "worth it" or not is completely up to you. People get new consoles from AWD all the time, and if you feel like rolling the dice on one that's the right price and it turns out that it's not what you were hoping/expecting, you can always just send it back with no penalty (assuming you don't return things to Amazon all the time anyway).

As for the best method of searching for one, the best way to do it will be in refreshing the "Used" panel on the product in question (i.e. these five pages - the (url)(/url) function doesn't seem to be working for me right now for some reason...)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008GEH8LQ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1371623034&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008GEH9HO/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-2&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A6IPHXQ/ref=sr_1_3_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-3&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A8ZZFN4/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-5&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUSLSAC/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-6&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

That's always where the products are listed first, and there's no searching involved if you're already on the product's page. Just try to refresh those three pages whenever you get the chance when you're on the computer, and if you're lucky and check at the right time, you might just come across a pretty sweet deal.

Hope that helps! :]

The obvious answer for what makes it "worth" it (vs. buying a new one) is that it is below MSRP. Having said that if you find one within $170 or less range, in good, very good, or like new condtion then it is worth it.
Though you've also been able to get a new XL at least once a month for ~$170 from a major retailer, just have to watch the ads and CAG.

Though you've also been able to get a new XL at least once a month for ~$170 from a major retailer, just have to watch the ads and CAG.
Yup, $170 price drop seems like a norm. However, I have yet to see the Target deal being beaten. That was a steal of a deal for a 3dsXL at $159.

Beaten by DealSeeker2U by three minutes, haha. CURSE YOU SLOW FINGERS! CUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOU!
You added some more insights, including links, so more info the merrier. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back