Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Amazon rewrap games?

I ordered Killzone Trilogy and DMC 4 CE (LN) and they are both wrapped in perfect New condition. It wrapping looks like it's new too ( "X" folded corners and such)
Yes they rewrap their games. Check for AWD stickers. If the stickers (likely covering the UPC) are under the shrinkwrap then the game has been resealed / rewrapped. If the sticker is on the plastic shrinkwrap then you scored a new copy of the game(s).

Does Amazon rewrap games?

I ordered Killzone Trilogy and DMC 4 CE (LN) and they are both wrapped in perfect New condition. It wrapping looks like it's new too ( "X" folded corners and such)

Yes, they rewrap their used games.

Great price! I don't think I've seen a PS3 version at that price yet. Good find.
ps3 version has appeared at that price and below that price. 360 version has appeared below that price as well (around $11.xx) few days ago but they don't last long.

Yes they rewrap their games. Check for AWD stickers. If the stickers (likely covering the UPC) are under the shrinkwrap then the game has been resealed / rewrapped. If the sticker is on the plastic shrinkwrap then you scored a new copy of the game(s).
The KZ Trilogy is rewrapeed. Not sure about the DMC, but the AWD sticker is on the outside of the seal so hopefully new :D

Damn DMC 4: CE is 89.99$ on Amazon.  Woot for 11$ NEW 

Score

Do I sell it...Do I play it. lol

Damn DMC 4: CE is 89.99$ on Amazon. Woot for 11$ NEW

Score

Do I sell it...Do I play it. lol
Uh you sell the collectors edition than go find a copy of just the game for like $5?

Also they clearly don't seal all their games since 2 of the 4 I got this week were not resealed.

Uh you sell the collectors edition than go find a copy of just the game for like $5?

Also they clearly don't seal all their games since 2 of the 4 I got this week were not resealed.
Guess it only sells for 30$ on eBay. Guess I could toss it up there and see if someone buys it. Although it has something stuck underneath the shrink wrap.

:360: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package (LN) $14.84

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $26.33

:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.52
:360: Left 4 Dead (LN) $12.06

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (LN) $13.65
:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (A) $14.31 (G) $15.50 (LN) $17.89
:xbox: Shenmue 2 (A) $13.87 (LN) $17.34
:xbox: Castlevania Curse of Darkness (LN) $10.23
:xbox: Far Cry Instincts (A) $6.34 (LN) $7.93

:ps3: Mad Catz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Cross (G) $64.34
:ps3: PlayStation Move and DualShock Racing Wheel with Stand (VG) $8.31

:ps3: BioShock Infinite (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Resistance Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.91

:ps3: Star Trek (VG) $17.56
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (VG) $12.99
:ps3: Naughty Bear (LN) $10.98

:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (Collector's Edition) (G) $13.21 (LN) $15.24

:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Extreme Bundle (LN) $19.52
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (A) $10.79 (LN) $13.49
:ps2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (LN) $17.24
:ps2: Siren (LN) $12.41
:ps2: The Suffering (LN) $9.65
:ps2: Guilty Gear X (LN) $6.52

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $17.95

:gc: Baten Kaitos (A) $21.66 (LN) $27.07
:gc: Spider-Man 2 (LN) $4.80

:ds: Legacy of Ys: Books I & II (LN) $15.63
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus (LN) $11.10

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (A) $18.06 (LN) $22.57
  Soul Calibur (A) $13.63 (LN) $17.03
  Grandia II (VG) $18.19 (LN) $19.48
  Ready to Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (LN) $6.84

Wow, good price for Monster Hunter on Wii U. Someone snagged it for $27.71 in VG condtion before I could post it.

:360: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package (LN) $14.84

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $26.33

:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.52
:360: Left 4 Dead (LN) $12.06

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (LN) $13.65
:xbox: Panzer Dragoon Orta (A) $14.31 (G) $15.50 (LN) $17.89
:xbox: Shenmue 2 (A) $13.87 (LN) $17.34
:xbox: Castlevania Curse of Darkness (LN) $10.23
:xbox: Far Cry Instincts (A) $6.34 (LN) $7.93

:ps3: Mad Catz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Cross (G) $64.34
:ps3: PlayStation Move and DualShock Racing Wheel with Stand (VG) $8.31

:ps3: BioShock Infinite (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Resistance Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.91

:ps3: Star Trek (VG) $17.56
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (VG) $12.99
:ps3: Naughty Bear (LN) $10.98

:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (Collector's Edition) (G) $13.21 (LN) $15.24

:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Extreme Bundle (LN) $19.52
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (A) $10.79 (LN) $13.49
:ps2: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (LN) $17.24
:ps2: Siren (LN) $12.41
:ps2: The Suffering (LN) $9.65
:ps2: Guilty Gear X (LN) $6.52

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $17.95

:gc: Baten Kaitos (A) $21.66 (LN) $27.07
:gc: Spider-Man 2 (LN) $4.80

:ds: Legacy of Ys: Books I & II (LN) $15.63
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus (LN) $11.10

Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (A) $18.06 (LN) $22.57
Soul Calibur (A) $13.63 (LN) $17.03
Grandia II (VG) $18.19 (LN) $19.48
Ready to Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (LN) $6.84

Wow, good price for Monster Hunter on Wii U. Someone snagged it for $27.71 in VG condtion before I could post it.
Damn. Woulda bought that MH U. =(

It seems like they restocked quite a bit today, not sure about video games but movies and appliances for sure. Though the prices are a bit messed up... There's a lot of DVD/Blu-ray anime sets for $999 ggg

http://www.amazon.com/Hayate-Combat-Butler-Part-1/dp/B0028X6L2I/ref=sr_sp-atf_image_1_27?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1372218254&sr=1-27

http://www.amazon.com/Yu-Hakusho-Seven-Volume-Edited/dp/B0000ZFZXW/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1372218727&sr=1-2

a
nd many others x_x

End up getting an Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chat Headset for $25. I hate bluetooth headsets and earbuds. They feel awkward in my ear and I rather / prefer over the ear headphones. My friend wanted me to get the original Xbox 360 wireless headsets (like these) but maybe next time. Hoping the Ear Force will work longer than the headset that came with my Reach system (lasted less than 6 months). I care for quality I guess but I really want to hear other players and talk. I rather care to hear without the headset on.

Even though I just traded in Injustice for $43 to Amazon, I can't bring myself to rebuy at $27 because of yesterday.
p.s. Ed Boon more or less admitted that there will be a complete version of Injustice after all the DLC is released if anyone cares about that sort of thing. Who knows when, but there ya go.

I just can't bring myself to buy Mario Kart 7, just doesn't seem like anything amazingly different from the DS version that I played to death.

I was able to grab a 16gb memory card from AWD, like new, for $35.25 at 2am this morning. I chose the two day shipping and they said that it would not be here til Monday? :/

Also, even though I will miss the white Vita I returned, I was able to get a reg. wifi Vita, Good, for $168 :)

So fellow CAGs

What would y'all do.

Dmc4 PS3:
Used like New 12.52 from AWD
Or
New 16.56
Or
Bestbuy.com preowned 9.99

So fellow CAGs

What would y'all do.

Dmc4 PS3:
Used like New 12.52 from AWD
Or
New 16.56
Used, like new, there shouldn't be any differences with the new one (save for the AWD sticker) and while 4 bucks might not seem like much, those little savings pile up if you keep the CAG mentality :p

I'd buy from BB since if you are truly CAG then you have Gamer's Unlocked so it would be $8.991 and a difference of almost $4 and $8 respectively :D

Also you get Reward points.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back