Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially that new gold one. :drool: That thing is beautiful just like the Charizard one.
I actually like both of them better than the Charizard or Pikachu ones personally. I would trade my system in and pay the premium for either one in a heart beat, though I would rather have a red system than blue.

Well i don't have a frys in my state and the 3ds xl's they have online are currently unavailable also if i remember correctly that's a one day sale. To be honest a LN off AWD has no tax w/ prime and is essentially brand spanking new and will be exactly the same when i go to sell again if i do.
BBY should match Frys in most instances even if there isn't one in the state as it's explicitly listed in the policy.

:360: Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition (G) $62.66 (LN) $72.29
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition (A) $16.29
:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (A) $4.91 (G) $5.32 (LN) $6.14
:360: Metro Last Light (VG) $31.18
:360: Tomb Raider (A) $24.43
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (LN) $20.34
:360: DiRT Showdown (VG) $15.37
:360: PROTOTYPE (LN) $13.97
:360: Binary Domain (LN) $12.96

:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (VG) $13.85
:ps3: PROTOTYPE (VG from NextWorth) $11.84 (LN) $13.47

:ps2: Red Dead Revolver (A) $7.94 (LN) $9.93

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Soul Calibur (A) $13.64 (LN) $17.05
browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Crazy Taxi (A) $9.49 (VG from arrow-media) $11.45 (LN) $11.86

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Resident Evil: Revelations (VG) $27.71

:gc: Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (A) $10.31 (LN) $12.89

:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27 (Cheaper at Best Buy right now)
:3ds: Code of Princess (VG) $20.78
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (VG) $20.87

:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.70

FYI, unless I am mistaken, this might be what I had returned last week 'cause it was really in BAD shape, e.g. no manual, really dirty & broken game-case, damaged cover art, the sticker on the game cartridge was pretty much peeled off, etc.
If that is the case then it shouldn't be listed as very good, as in this one should come complete (manual, cover art, cart, etc) and in near mint condition. Just curious what was yours listed as since it sounds like "acceptable" conditon which seems to be pushing it by your description?

If that is the case then it shouldn't be listed as very good, as in this one should come complete (manual, cover art, cart, etc) and in near mint condition. Just curious what was yours listed as since it sounds like "acceptable" conditon which seems to be pushing it by your description?
It was also listed in "VERY GOOD" condition, and I wanted to warn whoever looking to purchase this item. FYI, my return was accepted on 7/2 and I received my refund on 7/3, so it is highly possible that this could be the one I had to return.

It was also listed in "VERY GOOD" condition, and I wanted to warn whoever looking to purchase this item. FYI, my return was accepted on 7/2 and I received my refund on 7/3, so it is highly possible that this could be the one I had to return.
Wow! That is hell of a mess up.

Maybe returns auto go back to default listing? I got stuff like that on LN and VG in the past. I beieve you.

The Last of Us I got was listed as VG and came with a broken case and damaged disc with no signs of trauma to the packaging.

I grabbed that G Wii U 32GB yesterday.. any thoughts on what to expect? I would be "ok" with minor wear on the console and gamepad (not screen), and/or like a missing NintendoLand.. would be bummed with major wear (gouges, cracks, breaks) on the console or gamepad. would/will probably send it back if there is anything noticeable on the screen.

I returned "mario kart DS" because I ordered "mario kart 7". they put the sticker on it as mario kart 7 though.  i wrote a note and stuck it to the game so no one else gets has to deal with.  hopefully they have some people with half a brain taking returns.

Received my "Like New" Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) today. As expected by the shipping weight, it's just the regular ol' game. It's sealed though and I didn't really want to have to go through the trouble of returning it, waiting for a refund, reordering the game itself, and waiting for the to ship and deliver literally the exact same thing, so after (way too much) asking and persistence, I was able to get the representative to issue a 20% ($9.22) credit to my account, which more or less brings the price down to what I'd have paid for a new copy anyway. Disappointing (I wanted the art book!) but c'est la vie.

The whole thing sort of confused me though because first she pointed out that the item description doesn't state anything about an art book. I told her I didn't even read it (I didn't) because I just knew that it came with one. That's why it's the Premium Edition as opposed to the Standard Edition in the first place. Then she made some comment about how anyone can upload pictures and I pointed out that there were two pictures added by Amazon themselves, and the one clearly showed the book. Then she kept saying she couldn't make adjustments for Warehouse Deals orders because she couldn't "price match third party sellers."

After multiple attempts of explaining "I have a sealed copy of the game. I don't want to have to return a sealed copy of the game, wait for a refund, order the standard edition, wait for it to arrive, and end up with exactly the same, identical sealed copy of the same exact game." she finally understood my point and offered to issue the 20%.

Edit: Just noticed a rather large restock, about 7 pages worth I would guess. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Video Game] 

[SIZE=x-small]Condition: Used - Like New.[/SIZE]

I cancelled the order when I realized that the 50% bonus is not advertised for BB starting on the 7th, and don't want to get stuck with it when someone else would want it.

I grabbed that G Wii U 32GB yesterday.. any thoughts on what to expect? I would be "ok" with minor wear on the console and gamepad (not screen), and/or like a missing NintendoLand.. would be bummed with major wear (gouges, cracks, breaks) on the console or gamepad. would/will probably send it back if there is anything noticeable on the screen.
From what I remember of the descriptions, it didn't seem to sound like it had major wear. However, I don't think I could get a Wii U used as I'd be paranoid about the tablet screen being scratched up.

Ohhhh idk if I should bite on that HDD

I still have the 4GB in mine -.-

Nevermind you need a "jailbroken xbox" derp

Is that price for the new copies? If so that is an awesome deal.
I agree that that would be an awesome deal, but I suspect he might be taking 10% off the $39.99 used price (PUR discount) and dropping the $0.99.

Just in case, though, I'll see what a new copy rings up for when I visit GS today.

man, I want to bite on one of those Ascension CE to complete my GoW collection, BUT I just got a Vita yesterday on eBay and 2 games so I don't have too much cash flow for games that will go into my backlog anyways. Do you guys think this CE will drop to $20?
They have one for $33 that is "good", but they don't specify what is wrong w/ it. I always buy Like NEw stuff from the warehouse or at the most Very good so I don't know what to expect w a good copy that doesn't specify what's missing?

Yea i have
Is it good o no?

debating on picking it up for XBL deals (1200msp for $5 and then 1600msp for free yesterday)

Idk if I should save my MSP for sometime later or get it

(off topic, but it made me think of it seeing it on AWD ;D )

Wow it's on sale for that much? (I bought it for PS3)

Definitely pick it up for that price. It's a fun game, a little on the short side, but fun nonetheless

XBL deals in general are few and far between, so if i were a xbox man, i would get it

Wow it's on sale for that much? (I bought it for PS3)

Definitely pick it up for that price. It's a fun game, a little on the short side, but fun nonetheless

XBL deals in general are few and far between, so if i were a xbox man, i would get it
Technically it's $30

But I got 1200msp for 5$ during the "glitch" a month or two ago. Then I called Microsoft yesterday about an issue with XBL and they gave me 1600msp for free. So MGR would be $5 for me lol

Technically it's $30

But I got 1200msp for 5$ during the "glitch" a month or two ago. Then I called Microsoft yesterday about an issue with XBL and they gave me 1600msp for free. So MGR would be $5 for me lol
That's a solid buy bro. HOWEVER.....the download is steep....18gb

So if at all possible get a disc copy, used is ok since it doesn't have a online pass.

Save your MSP for DLC, and such

Hope i don't sound confusing.

That's a solid buy bro. HOWEVER.....the download is steep....18gb

So if at all possible get a disc copy, used is ok since it doesn't have a online pass.

Save your MSP for DLC, and such

Hope i don't sound confusing.
For Xbox it says 7.34GB (and I only have 7.5GB free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back