Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for GoW:A under $20 lol
I saw your question about it on the previous page or so and to be honest it is not out of realm of possibilities right now the way it is dropping. However, it all depends on how far it will go before the algorithm changes and it slingshots back up.

Getting a lot of crap lately :/

Received multiple games recently that do not work and you can tell the disc is damaged.  Just got a Like New DS game missing both instruction manual and cover art (cartridge is not even in good condition).  Got a Good GBA game in absolutely terrible condition, with the box held together with like 4 big pieces of tape.  Luckily that was a real cheap filler game I don't really care about.  Got a couple "Good" GBC/GBA games that were missing the insert inside the box that hold the cartridge and prevents the box from being easily crushed (this actually happens often with AWD... no idea why as why would you have lots of boxes without the cardboard inserts).  Also have recieved some instruction manuals in really awful shape, dirty/water damaged.

Not too much at all recently that was actually in decent shape.  Out of fear of an almost certain ban if I returned all the junk I get like this, I pretty much only return games that do not work at all and any higher value "Like New" games that look like a dog chewed them up.  Usually have to just put the rest of the crap on eBay and get whatever I can back for them and hope to get a better copy next time. :whistle2:(

Got my "Like New" Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition today and everything inside the box (and outside the box really, minus the one side not being sealed) seems brand new. The presentation is pretty awesome and I'm more than pleased for $25.

Getting a lot of crap lately :/

Received multiple games recently that do not work and you can tell the disc is damaged. Just got a Like New DS game missing both instruction manual and cover art (cartridge is not even in good condition). Got a Good GBA game in absolutely terrible condition, with the box held together with like 4 big pieces of tape. Luckily that was a real cheap filler game I don't really care about. Got a couple "Good" GBC/GBA games that were missing the insert inside the box that hold the cartridge and prevents the box from being easily crushed (this actually happens often with AWD... no idea why as why would you have lots of boxes without the cardboard inserts). Also have recieved some instruction manuals in really awful shape, dirty/water damaged.

Not too much at all recently that was actually in decent shape. Out of fear of an almost certain ban if I returned all the junk I get like this, I pretty much only return games that do not work at all and any higher value "Like New" games that look like a dog chewed them up. Usually have to just put the rest of the crap on eBay and get whatever I can back for them and hope to get a better copy next time. :whistle2:(
I'm with you man. I assume that any "Like New" game I buy will either come brand new as a dinger or used to all shit and back. It's like they're not even grading anything anymore.

My (G) GoW Ascension Arrived, like new and with the soundtrack/online/season pass code unused

I had already redeemed one of those codes so:

If any of you AWD Lurkers bought GoW Ascension CE and received a used code, just send me a pic of your game with your CAG name on it and it's yours, first come, first serve

My (G) GoW Ascension Arrived, like new and with the soundtrack/online/season pass code unused
If any of you AWD Lurkers bought GoW Ascension CE and received a used code, just send me a pic of your game with your CAG name on the it and it's yours, first come, first serve
I ordered one but it won't get here until tomorrow, make sure the first guy posts a pic with the AWD packing slip :p

If any of you AWD Lurkers bought GoW Ascension CE and received a used code, just send me a pic of your game with your CAG name on it and it's yours, first come, first serve
My online pass is used....I haven't test other code yet..

I will pm you tonight.

Patiently waiting for a Madcatz stick to go up for around $60…
You realize that you can get a brand new one for $70 right now? Really good stick, super easy to mod if you don't like the Soul Calibur art and it's a TE-S based stick (that's a good thing).

:ps3:http://www.amazon.com/SoulCalibur-Arcade-FightStick-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B006EJ38W8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1373327816&sr=8-4&keywords=madcatz+fightstick

:360:http://www.amazon.com/SoulCalibur-Arcade-FightStick-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B006EJ38W8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1373327816&sr=8-4&keywords=madcatz+fightstick

+1, that's an excellent stick, only downside it's the button placement, but it's easy to reconfigure in all games

Normal stick

Square/Triangle/L2/L1

X/Circle/R2/R1

This Stick

Square/Triangle/Circle/L!

X/L2/R1/R2

+1, that's an excellent stick, only downside it's the button placement, but it's easy to reconfigure in all games

Normal stick

Square/Triangle/L2/L1

X/Circle/R2/R1

This Stick

Square/Triangle/Circle/L!

X/L2/R1/R2
If you know how the insides work, its fairly simple to re arrange what each button does what. If that's all that holding you back from buying it, that's a great solution.

Bought Muramasa Rebirth "Limited Edition" for $41.76. Was going to buy the standard anyways, so why not pay a few bucks more for the limited.

Yeah the default is a little weird for most games but you can either rebind it in game, all fighters support this, or take out six screws from the top and rearrange them easily.

Bought Muramasa Rebirth "Limited Edition" for $41.76. Was going to buy the standard anyways, so why not pay a few bucks more for the limited.
Oh I hate you right now, been waiting for that to show up.

I know, but when they're at this price, whenever they're on AWD, they go $20 lower and that's an instant buy for me now.

If I miss out on LN deals, I may pull the trigger anyway.

:ps3: Rocksmith Guitar Bass - Like New - $22.27
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0088MVQIM/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
(Trades back in to Amazon for $30, 5 available so here's hoping some CAGs get in on the flips before lurkers do...)

IMO, Rocksmith isn't one of those "play for two weeks and then trade in" type of games. You have to spend more time with it to see if it is a good teaching tool for you, especially if you've never played guitar before. I wonder if these come with the cable. That would make it a really sweet deal.

Found this and bought one myself, there is one left.

PS3 Rocksmith Bundle $149. Used Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0088MVQGO/sr=8-6/qid=1373365416/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=1373365416&seller=&sr=8-6

It should include the guitar, cable and game. Seemed to be a good enough price to pull the trigger and try to pick up guitar again.
If you don't mind buying off of eBay, this is the better option ($137 and is brand new):

GO!

[quote name="nJoy7" post="10890448" timestamp="1373370525"]
If you don't mind buying off of eBay, this is the better option ($137 and is brand new):

GO![/quote]
Thanks, that is a good deal, but I'll stick with the amazon order. I paid $130 since I had some credit and if I need to return it, shipping won't be a hassle. I've had good experience with Like New so I'll see what happens when it comes.

if you have a sams club near you might be worth checking it out to see if they have any rocksmith guitar bundles. they are currently on clearance for $80

if you have a sams club near you might be worth checking it out to see if they have any rocksmith guitar bundles. they are currently on clearance for $80

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I'm not a member, so they won't let me in to check, but my dad works at one. I'll see if he can check for me.

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I'm not a member, so they won't let me in to check, but my dad works at one. I'll see if he can check for me.
they'll let you in if you just want to look around, but don't think they'll let you check out w/o a membership. so at least you can see if they have any.

Restock alert! Some good stuff in here..

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (Used - Like New) $19.65
:ps3: BioShock Infinite (Used - Acceptable) $26.37
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Used - Like New) $11.10
:ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (Used - Like New) $22.25
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (Used - Good) $32.46
:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (Used - Like New) $62.22
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us (Used - Like New) $33.94
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (Used - Like New) $11.38
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (Used - Like New) $14.23
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (Used - Like New) $22.27
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (Used - Like New) $13.85
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Used - Like New) $25.85
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Used - Like New) $20.23
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (Used - Acceptable) $17.89
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (Used - Like New) $14.97
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year Edition Playstation 3 (Used - Like New) $12.97
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Used - Like New) $13.34
:psp: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Used - Like New) $23.59
:ps3: God of War Origins Collection (Used - Like New) $15.86

Thanks for the tip on the restock, just picked up a 3ds xl for 140.  More then I wanted to spend, but still the best deal I've seen in a while.

OUYA Wireless Controller (LN) $37.12

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $148.49

:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (G) $160.87

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (A) $166.43
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (OLD MODEL) (G) $188.41

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (G) $193.04

:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $33.41
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $22.27

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27

:360: Alice: Madness Returns (VG) $13.85
:360: Sonic Generations (VG) $9.70
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67

:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $11.59

:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $22.27

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $187.70
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (G) $193.04

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $17.29 (LN) $21.61

:ps3: Remember Me (LN) $36.20
:ps3: Fuse (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Hitman Trilogy HD (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (G) $18.17

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (LN) $20.17

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $18.61
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27
:ps3: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition (LN) $21.12
:ps3: Twisted Metal (LN) $13.89

:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $14.23

:ps3: Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $12.41

:ps2: Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook (LN) $45.94

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $24.21

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $257.91 (G) $279.41
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $238.33
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (G) $22.52 (LN) $25.98
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Land (LN) $15.56

:wii: Pandora's Tower (LN) $21.55
:wii: The Last Story (VG) $20.78

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (LN) $28.67

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (LN) $17.21

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (VG) $27.17

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (A) $139.96
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (A) $17.89 (LN) $22.36
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.70
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02
:3ds: Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (A) $17.77

:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.69

:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (LN) $13.92
:ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (LN) $18.51 (N) $18.99

asked on a previous page if anyone has experience with (G) consoles from AWD.. particularly Wii U. My unit is out for delivery right now... So I'll report back.. but still, if anyone has any experience to prepare me with what to expect..

nervous.

OUYA Wireless Controller (LN) $37.12

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $148.49
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (G) $160.87
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (A) $166.43
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (OLD MODEL) (G) $188.41
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (G) $193.04
:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $33.41
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $22.27
:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (VG) $13.85
:360: Sonic Generations (VG) $9.70
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67
:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $11.59
:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $22.27

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $187.70
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (G) $193.04
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $17.29 (LN) $21.61
:ps3: Remember Me (LN) $36.20
:ps3: Fuse (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Hitman Trilogy HD (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (G) $18.17
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (LN) $20.17
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $18.61
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27
:ps3: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition (LN) $21.12
:ps3: Twisted Metal (LN) $13.89
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $14.23
:ps3: Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $12.41

:ps2: Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook (LN) $45.94
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $24.21

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $257.91 (G) $279.41
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $238.33
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (G) $22.52 (LN) $25.98
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Land (LN) $15.56

:wii: Pandora's Tower (LN) $21.55
:wii: The Last Story (VG) $20.78
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (LN) $28.67
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (LN) $17.21

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (VG) $27.17

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (A) $139.96
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (A) $17.89 (LN) $22.36
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.70
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02
:3ds: Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (A) $17.77
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.69

:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (LN) $13.92
:ds: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (LN) $18.51 (N) $18.99
I bit on the acceptable 4gb 360 that I will put my 120gb external hard drive from my elite in. Hopefully since Amazon is very particular about trade-ins when it comes to systems that I will get a flawless one because I feel my elite is gonna die any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back