Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
While mochi is good, it's not something I recommend people eat nonchantly (i.e., it's easy to swallow by accident).

Who orders potato chips off Amazon? Sure hope they don't ship those in a bubble mailer.

If I did ever take that chance I just wonder if it's their usual level of CS if it doesn't work or just going to be a huge disaster to get resolved.
After seeing this (courtesy of The Big Bang Theory)

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Maine-Lobster-Live-each/dp/B008EXBSXI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376094616&sr=8-2&keywords=live+maine+lobster

I don't think anything amazon sells will surprise me

awd food rocks gotta love hard as rock chips you get free for contacting cs. The dentist bill is not free dang.. But i order food off and on good deals often i enjoyed to plump up like a big purple berry. I roll in style muhaha

I found it funny that the warehouse is sending me a $3.24 game w/ a $100 insurance lmao.  I guess they hope/expect it gets lost or damaged by USPS.  

How did it ship? If it was prime via UPS I believe $100 and under is free
Shipped USPS 3day Priority Mail not UPS ;)

Since I live on an island, 95% of my amazon stuff comes with USPS, and even though I have prime they can use any type of delivery from package services to priority, I did buy a huge iron skillet from the warehouse and that did come via FedEx. Damn island living makes things get here too late lol, I don't mind because I can just go to a tropical beach and wait until I get my stuff though :p

Shipped USPS 3day Priority Mail not UPS ;)

Since I live on an island, 95% of my amazon stuff comes with USPS, and even though I have prime they can use any type of delivery from package services to priority, I did buy a huge iron skillet from the warehouse and that did come via FedEx. Damn island living makes things get here too late lol, I don't mind because I can just go to a tropical beach and wait until I get my stuff though :p
sounds like a humble brag about living on an island

also lobster is nothing i get emails about 2k dollars worth of beef all the time from amazon

A lot of people who are to busy to go to the store buy things on Amazon with prime. Food, Toothpaste, Detergent, and various other needs. Amazon also has it set up so you can subscribe to certain items so they'll send you the item each month and charge you so you'll never run out. 

So it's much more likely than you think.

A lot of people who are to busy to go to the store buy things on Amazon with prime. Food, Toothpaste, Detergent, and various other needs. Amazon also has it set up so you can subscribe to certain items so they'll send you the item each month and charge you so you'll never run out.

So it's much more likely than you think.
Yup, i do all those, replace busy with lazy

You don't know, maybe he has a "BSOD sense" that was tingling and he knew he had 10 seconds left. Now how he will get back on to check if anyone found anything or how to buy it at amazon if they do with his broken computer, no one knows. Or maybe it is an offer to employ us to search for him? $100 bucks an hour and I promise the best DS 3DS deals ever, that I can find, with minimal effort, that others find first for me.

i dont bother because when you click links like the above you get a ton of irrelevant items such as that asus laptop 

additionally i have no h or g key

No harassment.  

The folks who frequent this thread with detailed updates put a lot of effort into it.  Asking for such a broad request when you can look for it yourself just as easily is taboo around here.  Specific games though?  Sure.  

ill let deal or eldric andle dis 

i could ave just said are dere any deals. and left it really broad i narrowed it to a very smalle market of da wareouse 

Not that I've been super-attentive about it, but I still haven't seen any copies of Xillia. Has anyone out there seen one? 

i flip for diapers. subscribe and save and amazon mom used to stack to 30% off, tax free and i have an excuse to play games and flip them. now it's only 20% but still its alright. i get a huge box every month with diapers, wipes, tp, paper towels, etc...)

Not that I've been super-attentive about it, but I still haven't seen any copies of Xillia. Has anyone out there seen one?
I stopped really looking on Thursday when I caved and ordered it from my gold box but I haven't even seen a ghost listing or I would have mentioned it. Unlike some of these other recent games with other stuff in a cardboard housing this one doesn't feel like it has a spot that would be super vulnerable to crushing so dingers are likely going to be a rarity. They also don't have a TIV up for it yet so not going to see any from that direction for at least another week.

i flip for diapers. subscribe and save and amazon mom used to stack to 30% off, tax free and i have an excuse to play games and flip them. now it's only 20% but still its alright. i get a huge box every month with diapers, wipes, tp, paper towels, etc...)
Yeah, I should have figured that out sooner but took me like two years to notice Amazon offered such things at such a discount. I still had a coupon like 40-50% of the time but buying the paper to get coupons often negated that. I don't even want to think

CJ if you are up then this restock seems to be tailor made for you (ds and 3ds games). 

:360: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $27.83

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $219.89
:ps3: BioShock Infinite (G) $25.71
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (A) $16.78 (LN) $20.98

:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $24.91
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $22.27

:ds: Mario Kart DS (LN) $15.54
:ds: Lego Indiana Jones: The original Adventure (LN) $9.68
:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! (A) $3.99
:ds: Naruto: Ninja Council 3 (A) $3.68

Hey, when you guys find good deals, are they usually from the front page of the warehouse listings? or do you guys just bookmark them and check daily?

Finally a copy of Xillia, but it is a CE and priced too high.
Well relatively speaking that's not all that awful compared to your other buying options at the moment (if you want the CE). The figure in that thing is pretty outstanding and I wish I would have been able to afford grabbing it while it was $100. For all their wacky pricing they've been pretty sharp about pricing recent collectors editions over MSRP to reflect the current pricing/demand (see The Last of Us Survival Editions they were selling for over $100).

He probably spent all his credit five minutes before you posted that. ;)

Well relatively speaking that's not all that awful compared to your other buying options at the moment (if you want the CE).  The figure in that thing is pretty outstanding and I wish I would have been able to afford grabbing it while it was $100.  For all their wacky pricing they've been pretty sharp about pricing recent collectors editions over MSRP to reflect the current pricing/demand (see The Last of Us Survival Editions they were selling for over $100).
i doubt it would last long, some desperate person will buy it eventually. people bought the $80-90 surivial edition for last of us on amazon warehouse, when many showed up after the third or fourth week of release date. Especially considering most cag have trade credits from trading in games at amazon, or gamestop credit that can be converted to amazon kindle. $100 amazon credit is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back