Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
The Halo 3 360s that popped up at the end.

Edit- While I want to compulsively buy more stuff I'm really kind of hoping this doesn't happen tonight. I'm starting to run on fumes and just keeping up with this thread is taking way too much time.
Same here. I go back to college Sunday, and I really need to make my sleep cycle normal. I can't pass up these insane deals, though.

I seeeeee.

I still can't believe they are giving away systems.
Well you figure that the holiday shopping season basically starts next month and these old items they've been clearancing are often large and taking up more warehouse space than they're worth for how slow they're selling. Amazon's ramping up for this to be their biggest holiday ever so between that and new consoles I imagine that's playing a large role in this.

Yes, Best Buy sells kindle cards, I bought some this morning.
Well hopefully they have the $25 variety since that's what I have in BBY credit and I'm not sure there's much good for credit shuffling between BBY and GS at the moment.

I'm about to pillage my game library for trade fodder, damn you AWD.

I'm still curious. Do these pop up on front page or like are you guys just browsing through when you see them?
No they dont pop up on the first page. I randomly browse through things on AWD. I didnt even see the post about the xbox I just happened to run into it and as soon as I seen it I checked out ASAP

Yeah, BBY sells Kindle cards. For me, they're located in the laptop section. I've even seen them behind the customer service counter.

When I found the vita, I manually searched it. It didn't pop up on first page or anything.

No they dont pop up on the first page. I randomly browse through things on AWD. I didnt even see the post about the xbox I just happened to run into it and as soon as I seen it I checked out ASAP
Damn well I'm going to be browsing all night tonight and hopefully find a 3ds a 360 or dead island riptide. Whatever I find ill post it here, if its CAG worthy at least lol

Well heres to hoping for more Vitas tonite or a 3DS..  Id like to get on some mobile gaming and prefer to get a Vita but which ever comes first is a win for me

Well heres to hoping for more Vitas tonite or a 3DS.. Id like to get on some mobile gaming and prefer to get a Vita but which ever comes first is a win for me
If you get a vita hope for cheap games on AWD to because the only vita games I have are PS+ , Prices take awhile to flop. I'm still waiting to get COD again. Don't everyone hate me for liking a terrible game haha

If you get a vita hope for cheap games on AWD to because the only vita games I have are PS+ , Prices take awhile to flop. I'm still waiting to get COD again. Don't everyone hate me for liking a terrible game haha
Soul Sacrifice is $18 on PS this week...idk if I shold get it or not. I'll only have the 4GB card that comes withthe First Edition Bundle

:) I know it sounds stupid, Ive actually bought a couple vita games in hopes id get one eventually. I grab everything from target I see when they are on clearance and Ive actually made a decent collection of games so far. I rarely see games drop low on AWD for vita

I needed to take a break from this site, but after seeing some of these deals I think I'll stick around for a little. This thread was too much for my wallet. Congrats to the blokes who picked up a Vita. I travel a lot so mobile gaming is my really my only option, but I've grown to love it.

Soul Sacrifice is $18 on PS this week...idk if I shold get it or not. I'll only have the 4GB card that comes withthe First Edition Bundle
I would say it's worth it, just need a bigger mcard. Trust me you can make 4gb work but it's nicer with at least 16gb

:) I know it sounds stupid, Ive actually bought a couple vita games in hopes id get one eventually. I grab everything from target I see when they are on clearance and Ive actually made a decent collection of games so far. I rarely see games drop low on AWD for vita
Clearance at target? My target never has anything on clearance except for strategy guides and blank dvd's. lmao. Yah iv'e been watching the vita games and haven't seen anything sadly

I would say it's worth it, just need a bigger mcard. Trust me you can make 4gb work but it's nicer with at least 16gb

Clearance at target? My target never has anything on clearance except for strategy guides and blank dvd's. lmao. Yah iv'e been watching the vita games and haven't seen anything sadly
Are you looking in the right area? I have 4 targets within 10 miles of me and they all have clearance items in different areas. The one I find vita games at most the time has there clearance for games hidden in the back

Are you looking in the right area? I have 4 targets within 10 miles of me and they all have clearance items in different areas. The one I find vita games at most the time has there clearance for games hidden in the back
Mine never has clearance stuff either.

It had tons of 4GB memory cards, but they sold before I got a vita

I only know of two spots where I see eletronics/game clearance items, one shelf end cap by the $20 GOTY games, and sometimes over by the dvd's. I never see anything good. Unless is there like a secret room or code I don't know about to get into the clearance room? xD wishful thinking

btw: anyone gotten deals from AWD besides video games? like iPads and etc..

I got a Kyros tablet from AWD once. The thing melted my micro SD card and it was hot to the touch so I removed it with a pencil and pliers.

I only know of two spots where I see eletronics/game clearance items, one shelf end cap by the $20 GOTY games, and sometimes over by the dvd's. I never see anything good. Unless is there like a secret room or code I don't know about to get into the clearance room? xD wishful thinking

Lol clearance room I wish.. You guys who arent seeing games on clearance shelves most likely have a greedy employee working there any buying/hiding things when he does his clearance rounds. Every target in my area seems to put out new things every week. Sometimes Im not quick enough though

I saw about 6+ SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 cards pop up last night while I was roaming the woods of AWD for $18-22ish. Went to get something to drink to stay up a little longer, and when I came back to post them they none of them would let me add to cart so I didn't even bother posting. Nothing great, and I didn't really need more memory cards, but nevertheless I kinda now regret that I thought about it for too long, heh.

Yup! Scored some other gear from them as well.

What a night that was last night. I was catching up on this thread to see what else was going on during the insanity. Finally read through it all. That's half the fun. :lol:

Yeah I believe Eldritch is right about warehouse clearing up space to make room for inventory to amp up for holiday season. At the same time I doubt we will see 3ds's because of the disagreement with Nintendo and Amazon. If they do pop up it will be something like 2 or 3 of them so don't hold your breath on those guys.

I do wish there were ways to make these threads hidden - at times, it feels like there's no chance at getting something when 40 guests are currently on. Who knows how high that number will climb tonight.

But - congrats to all you Vita users today. What a crazy two nights.

I do wish there were ways to make these threads hidden - at times, it feels like there's no chance at getting something when 40 guests are currently on. Who knows how high that number will climb tonight.

Crazy two nights, more like crazy three nights. First night was all the CE / LE / controller madness. Second night was the CE / LE / 360 kinect bundle madness. Last night was vita / Halo 4 / and 360 bundle madness. It was crazy!

Looks like I was right to go to bed when I did.  Makes me somewhat happy, but also a little sad.

Either way, I gotta get up early tomorrow so I don't think I'll be on tonight.  But who knows?  Doubt I'd be able to nab anything regardless.

Crazy two nights, more like crazy three nights. First night was all the CE / LE / controller madness. Second night was the CE / LE / 360 kinect bundle madness. Last night was vita / Halo 4 / and 360 bundle madness. It was crazy!
There was a couple CE's that were put out last night as well I think dark souls ce was 4 and darksmiles was 4 as well

I think tonight will be the last night hopefully they go out with a bang and I can grab a vita this time lol

Either way, I gotta get up early tomorrow so I don't think I'll be on tonight. But who knows? Doubt I'd be able to nab anything regardless.
Agree with you, I will be here tonight for the last time then I have to get back to working nights so ain't gonna see me for a few days here on nights. I am actually glad to be going back to work since I won't have to drain anymore of my funds.

I don't think those 40 guests are going to make a difference with 100 register users plus all the random people that browse AWD without coming here are all going for the same items. I also lurked around CAG for about a year before I finally decided to sign up.

There was a couple CE's that were put out last night as well I think dark souls ce was 4 and darksmiles was 4 as well

I think tonight will be the last night hopefully they go out with a bang and I can grab a vita this time lol
Yeah, and so was the Tony Hawk ride bundle, Fable III CE, MW3 Hardened edition, COD 2 for $6.xx, ps3 Binary Domain for $2.xx, etc. The last 2 were gone in mere seconds.

Here is something for the collectors out there:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Grandia (A) $22.03 (LN) $27.54 (9 copies left of the LN)

Last night was chaotic, but i wouldnt characterize it as fun. Actually quite frustrating. I wouldnt bet on being able to catch a 360 or vita. Its a matter of luck, i just dont have it. whst says it all is a poster was too late for boy meets world dvds. Thats how crappy the odds are.

I just read over the last 60+ pages for last night. All I can say is; what the fuck happened in here last night? Will it happen again tonight?
It has been happening for last 3 nights so maybe yes. Last night the first edition vitas that originally retailed for $300 plus were selling for ~ $35 along with few CEs, LEs, and couple of 360 bundles popped up for $40, Halo 360 popped up for $18.xx and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back