Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
If a backwards compatible PS3 pops up...man, I wouldn't even be able to handle myself. The thought of all the slimy lurkers reacting to my joke post from last night is hilarious however  :rofl:

So. When you buy "like new" systems on AWD how do they normally come?

Scratches/dents/knicks etc.

So. When you buy "like new" systems on AWD how do they normally come?

Scratches/dents/knicks etc.
Comes in a cloth bag with assembly instructions. Don't forget to purchase a soldering iron to soldering the chips to the board. Not worth the hassle and should cancel your order.

Likewise bud. Thanks! You got the crazy AWD train rolling this week with your early finds starting with those $5 Black Ops controllers for the PS3!
That is where it began. Noticed something earlier and it is an odd thing. The penny deals started with Brink, April / May deal frenzy started with Brink and so did this one. Anyone, notice a pattern. :D

All these AW deals is making me rethink my Xbox One pre-order. Plus they just announced Grand Theft Auto Online - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj9N5lZodH4

Received some stuff today

3- :360: Battlefield 3's. One was the limited edition one

2- :360: Assassin Creed Revelations w/ 3D glasses--only one came with the 3D glasses.

2- :pS3: Black Ops Controllers. Packed. Doesn't look it's been opened to me after a quick glance

Wow those are some great prices on systems. I only want a 360 to play Tales of Vesparia ,so I would have loved to get one at that price. I've been holding out on a price drop for the vita since I have all those PS+ games.

If anyone wants a shot at my Battlefield 3 online code, since I already have mine activated from a previous time, PM me. If it works, then you're lucky. If it doesn't, I tried to help :)

If anyone wants a shot at my Battlefield 3 online code, since I already have mine activated from a previous time, PM me. If it works, then you're lucky. If it doesn't, I tried to help :)
If you preorder BF4 at GS, you get a code for the air shortcut pack for BF3. FYI, in case you're interested.

I don't think any of those items that were sold are coming back. I have been monitoring them for a while and the only item that came back for a moment were the vitas only becasue a CAG had a change of heart and cancelled 2. Those seemed to have been clearanced out so unless Amazon finds one sitting on a shelf collecting dust, I won't count on seeing one unless someone here cancels or returns one.
It could be possible that a different model of Vita will be clearanced out today. Like the three different versions of Xboxes.

I don't mind looking for myself (and others tonight) but I'm a bit curious as to how you guys do it.

Do you search the consoles then do a "low to high" sorting?

I don't mind looking for myself (and others tonight) but I'm a bit curious as to how you guys do it.

Do you search the consoles then do a "low to high" sorting?
I just pay attention to the left hand side where it tells console and then item number

PS3 (888)

Xbox (517)

And wait for that to go up and pay attention to that main "video games" screen. Sort by "New and Popular".

I just go through each page and look for new items lol

Has anyone else seen this? Favorite part is "Packaging may be damaged"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005OMWA4S/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1376599920&sr=1-1&condition=used

Oster Pet Dog Animal Hair fur Dryer Veterinarian with Cool Shot Button & Hands Free Stand - $87,919.63 - Like New
There's a new listing for $404,488 (Ships via Prime!). I'm not sure which algorithm screwed up the other. It's like the chicken and the egg.

Got my limited edition of Gears 2. Everything seems to be brand new condition. Although it wasn't wrapped. Games and book + steelbook are all mint.  :bouncy:

Also Battlefield 3 was like new as well.

Hopefully there's a big restock, I had a few things processing for a few days that finally cleared today.  Also the first xbox I ordered still says Not Yet Shipped, but the ones ordered after are all saying Shipping Now.

My Like New MW3: HE came today.

Only came with the steelbook and the other contents but no outer shell....

Edit: My Gear of War 2 CE came with everything intact and the steelbook is undamaged :D

Thirty-two..... seriously?
People are retarded where do they think they can flip 32 copies. You will be banned from any store you try to over trade anything to, I mean if you got the time to sit on cl and find let alone 32 Ppl to sell halo 4 to I tip my hat to you its a waste of time considering everyone who wanted the game by now has it

People are retarded where do they think they can flip 32 copies. You will be banned from any store you try to over trade anything to, I mean if you got the time to sit on cl and find let alone 32 Ppl to sell halo 4 to I tip my hat to you its a waste of time considering everyone who wanted the game by now has it
Thats still a ton regardless and retarded. But it only takes 3 minutes to make a post on craigslist and then youll get replies. Especially if you ask for a decent price and undercut other sellers. $15 would be an easy sell on Halo 4. Not that much trouble if you dont mind buying a ton.

I bought two copies of Halo 4. One for my friend along with a Bleach game Ill give him. And another to trade for a Kindle card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back