Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
yup and people wanted them but sold right away when i posted here and this one also gone fast. I post to help and people jump on this deal fast each time. Enjoy the lurker that bought it lol

yeah, hopefully it keeps going in and out for people. Didn't mean for my post to sound like you shouldn't be posting, was just saying the game has been a frequent flyer this week

Do you not pay taxes if you use 100% amazon credit?
Depends on the state that you live in. It used to be that you only get taxed if there was a warehouse located in the state. But that rule is changing now since states are looking for more revenue sources so some states are implementing laws requiring taxation on all online purchases.

I was just asking because I noticed that with the 5 dollar promotion code, it charged cheaper tax. I live in california where there is taxes.

So does that mean that if I have enough credit to cover the cost, no tax?

I was just asking because I noticed that with the 5 dollar promotion code, it charged cheaper tax. I live in california where there is taxes.

promotional credit operates like a coupon and reduces the value of the item (thus reducing tax). if you pay for the entire item with promo credit you'll have no tax. this is also true of best buy rz certs.

trade in credit however is just considered a form of payment (not a coupon) so regular taxing applies.

Only if that credit is promotional credit. Trade-in credit and gift card credit is just used as a payment method.

People are selling the game with artbook for 100+ ATM... I'm kicking myself ATM for not ordering any payday 2 ces I met to the other day and forgot!! Blahh

Uhhh...you can get the artbook for less than $25 on ebay. Then just buy the game separate. Lol, tell me where poeple are actually buying it for 100+ and I'll gladly sell mine.

Just realized that FedEx is delivering my packages today and instead of leaving them at my apartment main office like UsPs and UPS they deliver to my door.

Noone is there until later...so they'll stick that stupid thing saying they'll be back Monday. F m L

My other items just arrived not too long ago.  The LN Dark Souls isn't bad; no slip cover, a few smallish dings on the tin but everything inside looks in good shape.  Didn't realize it was actually in the decently sized tin though, thought it was just a cheaper version of the steelbook style cases.  Still neat though for the price.  The LN Halo 4 was perfect and the A copy was disc only but otherwise flawless.  LN Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box has a case that's less than stellar but is otherwise in good shape.

Yesterday my 360's came around 2PM and today the games show up at about 11AM, too bad all my shipments can't arrive this early in the day.  Stuff usually shows up around 6-7PM here.

I just got my 6 games in from the last night of madness. Dark Soul's has a little ding in the slip cover, but everything else looks brand new. The art book looks untouched. Gonna see if the strat guide code has been redeemed.

I just got my 6 games in from the last night of madness. Dark Soul's has a little ding in the slip cover, but everything else looks brand new. The art book looks untouched. Gonna see if the strat guide code has been redeemed.
Speaking of the art book it is hardcover with glossy paper, though the contents don't seem to be all that interesting unfortunately. From a cursory flip through of it the art seems to be 90% character renders on a black background.

Speaking of the art book it is hardcover with glossy paper, though the contents don't seem to be all that interesting unfortunately. From a cursory flip through of it the art seems to be 90% character renders on a black background.
Yeah it was all final art production models. There is a sexy spread of one of the characters in there, lol

Yeah it was all final art production models. There is a sexy spread of one of the characters in there, lol
Not to wander too far off topic, though I'm sure it won't even phase anyone at this point, that to me is completely pointless since I'm turning on the game and seeing all that. I would much rather see a variety of styles and mediums and progress throughout production.

Have decent gamecube games ever been added? like for low price? I just snagged up my old console and sorta want to play it again but all I have right now is Animal Crossing lol

Not to wander too far off topic, though I'm sure it won't even phase anyone at this point, that to me is completely pointless since I'm turning on the game and seeing all that. I would much rather see a variety of styles and mediums and progress throughout production.
I agree. But all in all I am happy to have the CE in my collection. Dunno when I will actually be getting around to playing it again, but its nice to have.

I agree. But all in all I am happy to have the CE in my collection. Dunno when I will actually be getting around to playing it again, but its nice to have.
Oh yeah, for the price and the condition I'm quite happy since it's one of my favorite games of the generation and the tin's got some decent artwork at least.

Now the Artorias DLC just needs to go on sale again.

My Vita hasn't shipped yet and still says "shipping now". I'll give it til probably Tuesday before I contact CS, but I'm not feeling confident I'll get it.

My stuff was all delivered to my front door except for my 2 halos which were left with my neighbor...

I live in an apartment complex and idk my neighbor wtf

Alright now that I'm on a computer and not my phoen.

My Dark Souls CE x2 came in perfect condition, one with the slipcase the other without.
The PS Vita's 1 turned on right away whereas the other is dead but are in immaculate condition (no blemishes of any sort). The one that doesnt turn on had weird stuff all over it maybe from AWD cleaning it? Both Vita 4gb cards are unopened.

The one on the left was complete wrapped up looking like new except for the fact that it had no plastic clear covers on it.

Edit: one on left has screen protector installed
JwETzLg.jpg

My Dark Souls CE x2 came in perfect condition, one with the slipcase the other without.
The PS Vita's 1 turned on right away whereas the other is dead but are in immaculate condition (no blemishes of any sort). The one that doesnt turn on had weird stuff all over it maybe from AWD cleaning it? Both Vita 4gb cards are unopened.
The one on the left was complete wrapped up looking like new except for the fact that it had no plastic clear covers on it.
Edit: one on left has screen protector installed
JwETzLg.jpg
I don't know why but those cases look different then the ones I got with my bundle

Like dead dead or it needs to be charged dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back