Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Wii U Pro Controller I bought last week...damn thing was still sealed, had a small scuff on the box...Good  deal!

hey guys, i know this is off topic , but i gotta ask a stupid question, i recently purchased some akaline aa batteries from staples. when i received the package today, i found the packaging for the batteries ripped open, is this normal?

:360: COD Modern Warfare 3 w/DLC - Like New - $20.02

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008B3AVNE/ref=dp_olp_used_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1381183310&sr=1-117

(Trades back in for $21.60 if anyone wants to order 2 and trade them back in to qualify for the DS4/Beyond promos)
Sweeeeet, thank you. I was looking for a way to do this as moneymaker as opposed to buying stuff for slightly more than it trades in for just for the promo. This way I get the $20 promo and a free $3 in credit (used credit to buy it). The promo code is good till the end of November and I'd be shocked if B2S doesn't drop down to at least $40 or even $30 by Black Friday. $40 or $30 - the $20 promo would be excellent.

Sweeeeet, thank you. I was looking for a way to do this as moneymaker as opposed to buying stuff for slightly more than it trades in for just for the promo. This way I get the $20 promo and a free $3 in credit (used credit to buy it). The promo code is good till the end of November and I'd be shocked if B2S doesn't drop down to at least $40 or even $30 by Black Friday. $40 or $30 - the $20 promo would be excellent.
be careful, I ordered one like that sometime ago and it was just the regular MW3. No DLC cover or any sign of it being the DLC version.

Got my "acceptable" Vita Wifi today and it's just that. Works and good condition except it was clearly dropped on the right side so has a ding and scuffs on the body. Did come with a 4GB memory card though. If anyone happens to want it for $120 shipped let me know or it's going back tomorrow.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order.

Our IT department made a major mistake about the prices under our Amazon products last weekend. We listed items which are too far below our cost and we closed all flawed listings already. 

Since you spent the time and effort to make an order based on our mistake price, we still like to honor your purchase. If you receive the product and are satisfied with the way we have handled this mistake, please leave a good rating on our Amazon store. 

hmm interesting. As long as they are honoring my purchases all is well.

Dear Customer,

Our IT department made a major mistake about the prices under our Amazon products last weekend. We listed items which are too far below our cost and we closed all flawed listings already.

Since you spent the time and effort to make an order based on our mistake price, we still like to honor your purchase. If you receive the product and are satisfied with the way we have handled this mistake, please leave a good rating on our Amazon store.

what was it

WHAT WaS IT

hey guys, i know this is off topic , but i gotta ask a stupid question, i recently purchased some akaline aa batteries from staples. when i received the package today, i found the packaging for the batteries ripped open, is this normal?
Same thing happened to me but they included a extra pack so no complaints, but I did find it kind of strange.

Damn pretty good price of the Wii U's lately. I was actually debating on using the 25% off used console coupon (SOTW at Gamestop) to get it for about $202.50 at Gamestop but if AWD keeps popping them up for around $211 so I'll wait (plus I haven't had the best luck with used consoles at gamestop: I had a used ps2 and used xbox and both had issues of some kind). Not that I'm in a rush to get one but I would ideally like to get one before Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) comes out.

Dear Customer,

Must know what it was o_0

Well how do I add you?
Go to miiverse, go to your friendslist and you should be able to add someone from there. I have been off for a while, so I need to update my Wii U, but am doing it now. Forget exactly which name I went with on there, but will msg you it when I can find out. Only a speedy 45 minutes remaining on the update. Make that 54? 51... MAKE YOUR MIND DARN YOUUUU.

... You have FIVE black 3DS?... Why? Actually nevermind x.x I don't even wanna know.
i have 7 blue 1 pika 2 fe and 3 pokemon now found a pawnshop that had em priced w the ds lites and blew my bf fund wide open

i have 7 blue 1 pika 2 fe and 3 pokemon now found a pawnshop that had em priced w the ds lites and blew my bf fund wide open
What the hell cj your always crying about AWD and you get the better end of the stick. Fork up a ds I still have that xillia if your looking for one.

They should have had that trade in value before I traded all my kids' 3ds systems in this weekend.  3 of them were black.  We did not bad with the 30% deal and the 2 for 50 thing, and they all left happier than they were with their 3dses that they haven't touched in months, but since I save all the boxes and documentation to every console I buy, it'd have been nice to send them in to Amazon at a higher condition.

Im not sure if i want "good" copy. Got them in replacement case few times.
I've gotten a VG in a replacement case...with a tattered cover slip... and a non-working game... twice...

Thinking about it again is making me angry!

On the other hand, I've received a G that looked brand new as far as I could tell. No one is safe!

If a Disgaea D2 pops up tonight I call dibs.
If we're playing that game, I get Dragon's Crown if it shows up cheap for the Vita. Deal?

Not sure that I want to get Monster Hunter Wii U Now for 30 bucks, 

Traded in 2 for 50 today to just switch my 3ds MH game for a wii u one.

Yeah thats what I was referring to but I would rather waste credit lol.

I'm broke like always :p I bought PS2 & Another Wii for my gamecube games, and thats what I have been playing.

I guess since gamecube games have more value, the they feel more attractive lol.

Its already backordered anyways.

hmm must be the universes doing since awd hates you and all :p

as for the amazon dear customer message that was about the toshiba battery and charger bundles I bought. they were 6 bucks and there were like 10 on the same page from different sellers with a few pennies to a dollars difference between them. I just checked the page now they all just went up like a dollar from what it looks like. My order seems to be stuck on preparing for shipment or whatever so that has me slightly worried. But With the emai I don't think they would cancel my order.

I still think its odd that they considered that under price though. Wish I could find something really good under priced that was actually noticeable.

I don't want your dirty second-hand goods.

:p

I totally forgot to get an Amazon card at GameStop today. No deals for me.
I still got 5 that I have yet to scratch off :p I find I am less impulsive if I don't have the credit TECHNICALLY. I DID have 6... but I kinda... had to scratch off one for the tales of abyss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back