Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I need a GC controller. Wii Classic probably won't work because the remote turns off at the start of the GC game. What's one like the Classic/Pro or 360 smooth?

I missed out on the Wii U's this morning but snagged the last one of the recent batch to pop up. I was torn on buying one but at that price I was in

For those ordering Wii U 32gb deluxe editions, mine was a VG and the tablet was in perfect condition, as was NintendoLand. The console itself had some dust on it, but besides that everything looked brand new.

They have been popping up at that price for last 3 or so days in a row so far so you will get a chance at one soon enough (hopefully).
Cool. Still torn between Wii2Hdmi or WiiU. Late to the Wii and barely played it. Good thing I didn't see it pop up or I may have been tempted to buy it with......get this.....REAL money! GASP!!!!!!!!! Gotta force my self to BB today for some Kindle cards.

Edit: Hmm.. Maybe it's a good thing I haven't gotten to one, yet. BF $300 deluxe, $50 GC. Sell off the codes. Better resale value with the Zelda controller.

can you trade in two pokemon plat's and get xenoblade for 9.99? I'd love to get my hands on xenoblade to play it but not for 70 bucks. 

Only reason I'm asking is because either I can just get platinum and something small like ni no kuni or I can get 2 and use those for xenoblade.

Edit: Hmm.. Maybe it's a good thing I haven't gotten to one, yet. BF $300 deluxe, $50 GC. Sell off the codes. Better resale value with the Zelda controller.
A possibiltiy and you get a brand new console. Worth the wait for a shot at a deal like that. I think in 2 weeks or so we will start to get an idea from BFday ad leaks so lets see.

Oh ok thanks. got any ideas on something cheap to pair with platinum to get the free shipping?
Nothing really pops out for $5 ~ $10 range. Plus, it would have to be something you would enjoy / want. You can add something from other end of the spectrum of the warehouse like snacks, candy, etc to get it over the threshold.

Just got my copy of GTAV from the Warehouse and it doesn't have the game discs in the box. Just an empty case. This sucks because I wanted to play this.

Just got my copy of GTAV from the Warehouse and it doesn't have the game discs in the box. Just an empty case. This sucks because I wanted to play this.
WTF man that is messed up. Email customer service tell them it was a gift and make them feel bad so you get extra credit.

WTF man that is messed up. Email customer service tell them it was a gift and make them feel bad so you get extra credit.
yeah I contacted them and they offered me a refund. I asked if I had to send back the case and they said no. What am I going to do with an empty case.

Lmao keeping an empty case. Only a refund? Should've asked for a credit or something. That sucks. I'd be upset if that happened to an item I was looking forward to

Lmao keeping an empty case. Only a refund? Should've asked for a credit or something. That sucks. I'd be upset if that happened to an item I was looking forward to
How does Amazon let this type of thing happen though? I would understand if it was a 3rd party seller but this is from them and it had the graded by Warehouse sticker on it.

Beats me. Yeah, like you said, especially through Amazon. I've ordered many items through AWD and have never received an item different than described. It sucks, especially for something for a game like GTA that he was gonna play.

I've heard the ordered Pokemon black 2 but they relieved black 1, I can understand that, but still, amazon shouldn't have those problems. That sucks

How does Amazon let this type of thing happen though? I would understand if it was a 3rd party seller but this is from them and it had the graded by Warehouse sticker on it.
it's entirely possible someone from the warehouse took them from the case (not necessarily to stick it to you of course). that sort of thing probably isn't investigated too thoroughly due to the massive throughput of the warehouse and the chasm of a disconnect between amazon proper and AFS (the subsidiary (?) that does the trade in receipt/grading/etc).

I was in court all morning so I couldn't respond earlier. But basically I am hoping for a 5th option on possible bundles. I am looking for something more along the lines of the ZombiU bundle where we get a game with a controller other than the GamePad. I don't know how likely that is but I can hold out. I mean, there are still only a few games out that I want to play. I am wait until after Christmas if no good deals/bundles come around.

Just gonna keep telling myself that...

There is a verrryyyy good chance that those 2 listings for pokemon platinum may just be errors and whoever ordered through it gets a backordered message. I can't imagine them having that many copies that they lasted for an entire night like this. With pretty much everyone ordering one or two... I hope everyone gets it that ordered it, but... just speculation on my part.

There is a verrryyyy good chance that those 2 listings for pokemon platinum may just be errors and whoever ordered through it gets a backordered message. I can't imagine them having that many copies that they lasted for an entire night like this. With pretty much everyone ordering one or two... I hope everyone gets it that ordered it, but... just speculation on my part.
I'm thinking the same thing (I ordered two apparently).

I entirely expect that but you never know. I also thought it was funny today when Kotaku ran your signature as news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back