Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Worse things to have in a ziplock bag under your bed I guess... or better? But I am guessing that boy got a nice reward for that XD. I'd let him get to second for that atleast... but then again pokemon is my weakness.
Give me some Pokemon and I'll let you get to second. :whee:

Worse things to have in a ziplock bag under your bed I guess... or better? But I am guessing that boy got a nice reward for that XD. I'd let him get to second for that atleast... but then again pokemon is my weakness.
Give me some Pokemon and I'll let you get to second. :whee:
You two besties need a room?! :lol:

Back on topic:

Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System NES and SNES - Black/Red (LN) $30.79
Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System NES & SNES Silver/Black (LN) $27.81

:360: Lost Planet 3 (VG) $27.71

Calling it a "dinger" is putting it lightly... :bomb:

If anything, I would have called it...

*gulp*

a donger.

tumblr_lk14iuHICw1qa6xa3o1_500.gif
thats gonna keep you up all night tonight isnt it rofl
Probably.
... or are you still up because of that! :lol:

Yes, I was ready for bed over an hour ago but now I have to stay up 20 minutes longer and see if anything happens on AWD. :p

I really hate best buy. They have Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Rayman Legends in stock on the site but for the life of me I can NOT check out.

I really hate best buy. They have Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Rayman Legends in stock on the site but for the life of me I can NOT check out.
Use the m.bestbuy.com to place the order. I did it just to check if it worked and was able to place an order that way using a gift card.

Pretty sure I have the original Silver, Gold, and Crystal in a ziplock bag in a box somewhere under my bed. Along with Pokemon Yellow. Awwwww yeah.

I also had Emerald because a boy gave it to me in a bouquet of flowers before a dance but it got stolen along with my red SP by one of the cleaning ladies in Korea when we were moving out of our apartment. :|
Were you nice to the lady? How do you know that she took it anyway?

Well I'm going to bed so everyone get ready for some action.  If one of those Skylanders figure packs pops up again someone buy it for me and send it to my house.  KTHXBYE?

Red/Black 3DS XL LN $169.40

I can't work myself up to buy a 3ds as tempted as I am I just keep starring at it in my cart.
I thought you said you weren't interested in one. What changed your mind? Also, a week or two ago they were going for $148.xx. Another thing, during holidays I have seen them discounted to $169 new with some bundled or gift card deal so there is that as well.

My LN 32GB Wii U arrived today...and as expected, it's an otherwise pristine dinger (some marks/dents on the box, still-wrapped accessories, and both the console and gamepad are still in that cellophane-ish wrapping). I'm definitely proud of this purchase. :D/

DS2U (and everyone else who ordered one), hopefully yours arrives in the same type of condition! :D
Must fight it!!!!!!!!!! I just know getting a Wii U is gonna put all of my other consoles on hold, unless I am out with my 3DS XL and/or Vita.

I see you got 1 of those free $5 BB certs. Are you getting this for $15 after your other coupon?:
Lmao!

*hisses*

I thought you said you weren't interested in one. What changed your mind? Also, a week or two ago they were going for $148.xx. Another thing, during holidays I have seen them discounted to $169 new with some bundled or gift card deal so there is that as well.
Someone at work convinced me it would be worth it. I think I'm gonna wait and see what happens on bf. I don't think I'd really get around to playing it though, hell I just recently now started using my vita to play p4g.

Seriously though unless the price is amazing and you need it by the 12th then wait. Nintendo loves doing BF only handheld systems where you might not get as much of a discount but will get a good game and a system that if you decide wasn't for you you'll be able to sell without taking a hit.

My LN 32GB Wii U arrived today...and as expected, it's an otherwise pristine dinger (some marks/dents on the box, still-wrapped accessories, and both the console and gamepad are still in that cellophane-ish wrapping). I'm definitely proud of this purchase. :D/

DS2U (and everyone else who ordered one), hopefully yours arrives in the same type of condition! :D
Vigilante, I did get mine and ...

Just got the like new Wii U that was listed for $211.xx and at a glance everything is there. Tablet controller looks flawless. The console has some light scuffing on top but otherwise looks in good condition. I will hook it up a bit later to see how it works.
Thanks a lot for the heads up Vigilante. Loving the Wii U!

Someone at work convinced me it would be worth it. I think I'm gonna wait and see what happens on bf. I don't think I'd really get around to playing it though, hell I just recently now started using my vita to play p4g.
Then wait it out. I think in another 2 or 3 weeks you will get the idea with the BFday ad leaks so keep an eye and make the best call thereafter.

Which game should I get for the wii u? I don't have anything lol.

I have been playing soul calibur with link for whenever I have time on the gamecube.

I regret buying the wii u so early but I jumped on the zelda pad.

I got a Wii U to play wii games and a wii to play gamecube games

Just man up and do it. DO IT.
Lol

I have been playing soul calibur with link for whenever I have time on the gamecube.

Like I have said, Zombii U, MH3U, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Earthbound, Wonderful 101, WindWaker HD, also a heads up that the word is that Watch Dogs is better on the Wii U than it is on current gen (actually not surprising, seems to be a game that can really utilize the tablet for what you do).

Deal wise right now Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter (thanks Hemi), New Super Mario Bros. U. Look into Best Buy preowned sale on those coupled with one of the $10 off coupons to get a nice deal on them.

Lol

Like I have said, Zombii U, MH3U, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Earthbound, Wonderful 101, WindWaker HD, also a heads up that the word is that Watch Dogs is better on the Wii U than it is on current gen (actually not surprising, seems to be a game that can really utilize the tablet for what you do).

Deal wise right now Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter (thanks Hemi), New Super Mario Bros. U. Look into Best Buy preowned sale on those coupled with one of the $10 off coupons to get a nice deal on them.
Hmm, alright I will do myself a favor and check them out soon, if not it would have been pointless to buy it haha. I'm

a huge zelda fan but I have not got the spirit to play it.

I feel bad lol.

I'm thinking Monster Hunter 3, Then Pikmin 3.

Also thanks for the heads up.

Damn this thread is off the chain . These deals are crazy good . I'm seeing 15 games I want off the rip .

I don't know why Nintendo leaves so many games to go prematurely OOP. It still has a large demand. Unless they just want people to move on and buy their new games/systems or some shit... Either way, the Pokemon games are addictive and keep their value well.
actually they didn't hold their value well due to how cod massive overprint they were. It's taken this long just for the gb games to go up in price. Hell I have 2 free copies of silver I got from fruit loops. The gba games could be picked up anywhere cheap due to the 1st 2nd to 3rd gen split. The ds games not being split kept the prices of the gba ones from dropping any lower :(

I feel like the Gameboy games have held their value very well.  I got $30 after fees for my copy of Silver with a dead battery just last month.  Granted, it was complete with box and manual, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back