Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my $38 GTAV. Came in perfect condition. Only issue was a crack on the spine of the case and the install disk holder was not attached to the case (the disk was still attached to the holder). Overall, I'm very satisfied...... minus the shipping speed

So I finally picked up my Acceptable Power A PS3 controller from my apartment office. It was sitting there since Friday, and now I feel bad making them hold on to it for so long. It came in a box about the size of the ps3's Amazon shipping box. Inside was another box that was also huge. Inside that was a crap ton of bubble wrap and then the controller was sitting on the bottom. Wasteful much?

I also received my LN WiiU 32gb Deluxe Edition yesterday. I plugged it in and it has power. I haven't turned it on yet, but condition-wise, it came with everything. The system itself has some light scratches and it definitely looks used. It also looks like someone was playing in the grass with it because the controller had some pieces of grass or some plant life stuck to the analogue sticks. I would have graded this one as "Very Good" but it everything seems in order, so I'm not complaining.  

So I finally picked up my Acceptable Power A PS3 controller from my apartment office. It was sitting there since Friday, and now I feel bad making them hold on to it for so long. It came in a box about the size of the ps3's Amazon shipping box. Inside was another box that was also huge. Inside that was a crap ton of bubble wrap and then the controller was sitting on the bottom. Wasteful much?

I also received my LN WiiU 32gb Deluxe Edition yesterday. I plugged it in and it has power. I haven't turned it on yet, but condition-wise, it came with everything. The system itself has some light scratches and it definitely looks used. It also looks like someone was playing in the grass with it because the controller had some pieces of grass or some plant life stuck to the analogue sticks. I would have graded this one as "Very Good" but it everything seems in order, so I'm not complaining.
Hmm, sounds like you might have a chronic problem with those control sticks. See what I did there?

Amazon customer service has to be the best CS ever.  Some how my trade-ins for NBA 2K14 and Fifa 14 got cancelled.  I was a little pissed because I was trying to upgrade them for Xbox One when I get it.  The rep I chatted with online issued me a $50 promotional credit so I could get both the games still at the same price.  I resubmitted my trades and getting ready to package then send off.  I really havent ever had a bad experience with there cs so far.

Whats the point of shopping at stores when amazon honors everything.

My VG pokemon x showed up. Cover art has a small crease/tear in the front, and the shrinkwrap was covered in  what looked like spaghetti sauce on the outside. Game is brand new, Club nintendo card wasnt redeemed. Im pretty sure it was original shrinkwrap on it as the amazon stickers were on the outside. 

My VG pokemon x showed up. Cover art has a small crease/tear in the front, and the shrinkwrap was covered in what looked like spaghetti sauce on the outside. Game is brand new, Club nintendo card wasnt redeemed. Im pretty sure it was original shrinkwrap on it as the amazon stickers were on the outside.
Spaghetti sauce? Lol, someone was eating there lunch on Pokemon or were they trying to feed the game hoping it would evolve.

Spaghetti sauce? Lol, someone was eating there lunch on Pokemon or were they trying to feed the game hoping it would evolve.
Or it's chunky blood and someone was murdered over that game and it was returned to Amazon to cover the evidence. Or they really wanted Y and were trying to make it red before they realized they could return it.

Or it's chunky blood and someone was murdered over that game and it was returned to Amazon to cover the evidence. Or they really wanted Y and were trying to make it red before they realized they could return it.
Sounds like we got a persona going on here. We might need to get teddie on this case.

Amazon has the best CS ever. Period.

I could never say the same about any B&M store.

I'm actually surprised at how much authority the reps are given. They've fixed any problem I've ever had, probably 90% of the time they've given me credit for my troubles, they sent me the completely wrong game one time (ordered L4D2 and got the case but with Black Ops inside) the guy let me keep the game and issued me a refund so I could buy a new copy, any time something isn't the condition that was stated they've given me partial refunds.

As long as you're legit, they're legit. Obviously you can't be that guy who contacts them about everything.

In the end, they know how to keep their customers happy.

I bought injustice xbox 360 CE from WHD. Inside it, instead of the game, was the red son steelbook edition brand new with Asian import DLC card. HTF did that happen?

How much have the Pokemon X and Y games showed up for? I bought mine and my GFs day one. I couldnt wait and got them for $34 no tax. Figured that was good enough for me. I have not bought from AWD in like a month.  :cold:

How much have the Pokemon X and Y games showed up for? I bought mine and my GFs day one. I couldnt wait and got them for $34 no tax. Figured that was good enough for me. I have not bought from AWD in like a month. :cold:
Pokemon X showed up today for $23.74 and Pokemon Y showed up on launch day (the 12th) for $23.xx, $25.xx, and $27.xx

Pokemon X showed up today for $23.74 and Pokemon Y showed up on launch day (the 12th) for $23.xx, $25.xx, and $27.xx
I literally have no idea whether to bite or not. I don't have a 3DS, but I'm torn between getting the Pokemon 3DS XL at GS or not. I have the credit and points to get a $50 off coupon, but I still have a ton of PS3, Xbox 360 games to play, and Xbox One coming out. What do I do. :(

I literally have no idea whether to bite or not. I don't have a 3DS, but I'm torn between getting the Pokemon 3DS XL at GS or not. I have the credit and points to get a $50 off coupon, but I still have a ton of PS3, Xbox 360 games to play, and Xbox One coming out. What do I do. :(
If you are dead set on getting one, wait for holiday sales and BFday ad leaks to give you an idea on the deals. Make your move afterwards. Same goes for the games.

You do what DS2U said. Those systems don't seem to be disappearing before BF and there might be that Zelda one coming here too. Either way wait and you'll probably at least get a game with it and some form of neat limited system if not a better price.

wow....

Edit/Side Note: Ico/SotC is on Warehouse Deals all the time. *2-3 weeks later*

That is messed up! Maybe folks are getting tired of your flip banter but still to go that far to troll you. Sheesh!

Back on topic!

Some more Express Media finds:

:360: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (LN) $12.94
:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (LN) $7.74

:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas (G) $6.57

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $27.76
:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (LN) $25.64
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (VG from NextWorth) $24.49 (LN) $25.40
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $21.68

If you are dead set on getting one, wait for holiday sales and BFday ad leaks to give you an idea on the deals. Make your move afterwards. Same goes for the games.

You do what DS2U said. Those systems don't seem to be disappearing before BF and there might be that Zelda one coming here too. Either way wait and you'll probably at least get a game with it and some form of neat limited system if not a better price.
I really like the look of that 3DS XL, but it does seem like it isn't as rare as, say, the Pikachu one, so I might hold off. Thanks.

That is messed up! Maybe folks are getting tired of your flip banter but still to go that far to troll you. Sheesh!
Who knows, not like I've been going around shouting about it. Learned my lesson from trying to help out other CAGs.

I really like the look of that 3DS XL, but it does seem like it isn't as rare as, say, the Pikachu one, so I might hold off. Thanks.

The Zelda one or the X/Y one? The X/Y definitely isn't. The Zelda one probably will be for two reasons: it's Zelda and the BF ones always end up rareish.

Few posts back folks said they got the copies (ordered on the 12th) that were listed in various conditions but all seemed to be new in damaged package kind of situation so far.
Thanks for replying. Great deals to those who got them! The game is awesome. Most dramatic changes from one pokemon game to the next that I have ever seen. Feel like I am playing Pokemon Coliseum from Gamecube on a handheld (at least on the battle segments) the rest is classic pokemon.

The Zelda one or the X/Y one? The X/Y definitely isn't. The Zelda one probably will be for two reasons: it's Zelda and the BF ones always end up rareish.
The X/Y, but Zelda DSs always become rare? I saw a Zelda DS Lite at my local shop today. Didn't think anything of it. I think I looked it up to see that pretty low in price and widely available at around $60.

If it makes you feel better Stellar I bought a copy of both at retail (though with trade two). X was a guilt purchase when I played Y without my kid and the Froakie she picked evolved. This is why they need to add a second save slot already.

The X/Y, but Zelda DSs always become rare? I saw a Zelda DS Lite at my local shop today. Didn't think anything of it. I think I looked it up to see that pretty low in price and widely available at around $60.

The DS Lite one? That's dropped like every other DS Lite. It was fetching a pretty penny for several years though.

Back on topic!

Some more Express Media finds:

:360: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (LN) $12.94
:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition (LN) $7.74

:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas (G) $6.57

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $27.76
:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (LN) $25.64
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (VG from NextWorth) $24.49 (LN) $25.40
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $21.68
do you know how accurate express media is with their LN descriptions?

If it makes you feel better Stellar I bought a copy of both at retail (though with trade two). X was a guilt purchase when I played Y without my kid and the Froakie she picked evolved. This is why they need to add a second save slot already.
Nah I dont care if anyone got theirs cheaper. No harm done. I just got mine Saturday at 9am. I went back home to visit my family this past weekend and bought my copies at Gamestop with my buddies discount so it came out to $34. You like the game so far?

Who knows, not like I've been going around shouting about it. Learned my lesson from trying to help out other CAGs.
Damn if you do and damn if you don't! :lol:

do you know how accurate express media is with their LN descriptions?
Fairly accurate. I have made purchases from them before and only once (out of 12 or so orders) did they screw up on the condition but refunded me and took it as return for my troubles. I would buy from them again if something catches my eye.

Nah I dont care if anyone got theirs cheaper. No harm done. I just got mine Saturday at 9am. I went back home to visit my family this past weekend and bought my copies at Gamestop with my buddies discount so it came out to $34. You like the game so far?
Enough to have bought two copies so I didn't have to wait a week and a half to keep playing it. :lol: Now that I've got all the starters, a Squirtle and two Charmanders with X stones transferred to Y I have to decide whether to keep playing that one and get X back to where we were when she left or leave Y be and play X.

Damn if you do and damn if you don't! :lol:

Fairly accurate. I have made purchases from them before and only once (out of 12 or so orders) did they screw up on the condition but refunded me and took it as return for my troubles. I would buy from them again if something catches my eye.
thanks for the detailed info

OO Star Ocean looks nice but just got Final Fantasy for 10 bucks so can't bite on it
the price is actually very good considering new usually goes for 22 I know from experience since I bought 1 used and 1 new. the used one had a defected 2nd disc no scratches but for whatever reason it wouldn't load some cutscenes in the big dark scary temple.

funny coincidence too as I bought 2 copies of so3 as well. though that was an accident as I did a buy it now for 8 and never expected the 3 dollar bid to win with 3 days left. its cool though as one is the greatest hits while the other is the first print with the pink cover art. all thats missing is the blue cover art one and I have all 3 lol.

oh and as far as collecting rare games goes rpgs sometimes end up rare so its usually not a bad gamble. problem being you never know when a reprint/port can happen. like smt nocturne, persona 3, tales of abyss (both a reprint and a port) ect.

Quick question. I know what a dinger is, but when reading descriptions how do you determine that it is a dinger and not a used version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back